You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza had a bad habit of either training to near exhaustion some days and then doing absolutely nothing others, the two kinds of day were incredibly easy to spot. While training he'd have every weapon he possessed on his person, and would use each and every one. The relaxed days he carried only a couple weapons on him, usually either a couple of light weapons or his hammers. Today he found himself relaxing by the pool, though no one else had yet to show up for a swim. It was unlikely however, the weather wasn't exactly suited for a joyful swim, it was overcast today, the chance was very high that it would rain. Taking a swim in while it was raining never seemed like an enjoyable time. The silence of the area was relaxing, the breeze did add a slight chill, but Kaguza wore his usual jacket that kept him warm. A long chain wrapped around his right forearm, while a metal weight was clipped to his wrist. A pair of war fans sat on a small table next to Kaguza, as well as a gourd plugged with a cork. Occasionally he'd take a drink from it and then return the cork to it's place. The day was quite peaceful to him, despite what others might think.

Solstice liked the water, it was relaxing and generally enjoyable to be around, walking into the area she wore her black skin tight suit, which left rather little to the imagination. though her body was covered in a thick watertight suit. Around her waist was a silken towel her crystal blue hair falling down her back as she caught the eye of the other person there.

He looked like another Genin, though with an interesting display of arsenal, hammers, though they weren't what she would consider the best ninja weapon, though the effectiveness of them could not be denied. She still wore her headband around the back of her hand.

'Sup

She said lightly walking into the area as the storm clouds began to gather overhead. Which looked like an interesting spectacle to be sure.

Rather interesting to be out in this time of weather dont you think?

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza had been lost in the scenery when a stranger appeared, upon hearing her he realized she was there. Looking over the person, it was a girl. Skin tight suit, with blue hair. Taking another drink from his gourd, he stood up to meet the girl. "Didn't stop you from showing up coming here. I quite like this kind of weather, not too cold, just enough to be comfortable with a good drink." Kaguza held up his gourd, and took another drink. "I'm Kaguza Myugan. It doesn't seem like your here for a swim, so take a seat if ya like, unless you were planning on taking a dip." The thought of her swimming without appropriate wear did cross his mind. "What would you name happen to be?" A third time now, he took a drink from the gourd. "Would you like a drink? It is alcohol, Myugan special." Anyone the smell the drink could easily tell it had alcohol, quite a lot as well. The Myugans were known for their drinks having an excessively high alcohol content, Kaguza's gourd held a 90% alcohol mixture. Small children would likely be inebriated with just a sip, though it would never effect a Myugan.

She shook her head and hesitated at the thought of taking a sip from a drink which was basically flavoured methylated spirits. She held up a hand to silently reject his offer rather politely. Not wanting to offend him. Though, she would enjoy the company for the most part. Moving over to the seats and sitting down she looked around and studied the area a little more, she had been here before, but it had changed... it had been quite some time.

My name's Solstics Ayakashi of the Aisu Clan. It's nice to meet you. She said with a smile, for once it seemed someone around here had some manners. Taking a seat next to the one he was sitting on before, she crossed her legs and leaned back stretching out her arms. The bows in her elbows bent almost unnaturally far, hinting at only a fraction of her flexibility.

I just like to walk, I don't tend to mind where it takes me but the world goes by too fast when you're running everywhere or in a rush, so, I like to take things nice and slow once in a while. It's nice.

Her voice softened as she relaxed back into the chair, letting off a sigh as her body relaxed into the contours of the seat. Her arms flopping limply to either side. Though all she could smell was his liquor.

What on earth is that noxious drink?

She asked as finally her resolve snapped.

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
It was true that a Myugan's drinks were strong, the family bar in Suna was well known for it's potent drinks. The smell usually was equally potent, taking another drink it finally got to her. "Sorry, It's a Myugan special. Guaranteed to be potent, the smell usually just as strong. The drinks have uses outside of casual drinking if used right." Kaguza took a sip, and bit into one of the ember pellets hidden in his mouth. Quickly he sprayed the drink out as a mist along with the lit ember. The mist quickly went up in a ball of fire, illuminating the area with it's flames, the flames quickly died out. Thankfully the fire also removed the alcohol smell from the air. "Smell any better?" The familiar misty smell of the village quickly returned to the area. "I apologize for that. I need to remember that it can bother other people. I don't know much about the Aisu clan, mind tellin me about them?"

This little act of charm bought a smile to her lips as she giggled at his rather suave attitude. It was nice to hang around someone who was a little more mature. She hung off his words and listened intently rather keen on continuing conversation with this particular Genin.

That's a lot better actually. Though how do you stop your lungs catching fire? She asked as more of a joke not expecting an answer.

The Aisu Clan use to be the Yuki clan from the frozen lands. Most of our heritage were wiped out because of their dangerous Kekkei Genkai, as well as Ice Jutsu... At least, that's what I assume. But the few survivors were accepted here in the land of mist, we became strong Ninja, and our Kekkei Genkai become more or less defensive. The Demon Ice Mirrors.

We've been through some tough times here, but always managed to pull through. the clan of mist actually used to be our enemies at one point. We had a war. We lost, but such is ancient history.

She smiled, not really minding speaking about the mixed history of her clan from what she understood. It was a shame so little of it was understood entirely. Their bloodline was once as solid as iron. though recovering, what if it were to return to its full strength?

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza listened to her, it was nice to be around a ninja not only of his own age but also his own rank. It always seemed slightly awkward that Sero was younger then him. However his own history had kept him from advancing at a younger age. "I've heard stories of the The Demon Ice Mirrors, powerful technique. Frightening when used right. It's nice that you've found a new home here in Kiri." He hadn't met someone of her clan before, though he had read textbooks describing some of there abilities. "The Myugan clan itself has never been a well known ninja clan. Our own bloodline often causes the death of us who try and become shinobi. So there are very few successful ninja in our clan." Memories of his younger squad came back to him, thankfully his past squad mate did make it out of the hospital. "Due to our bloodline, those of the Myugan don't become drunk the same as others, so this alcohol won't affect me. However we become inebriated through our own chakra. Inexperienced users often become incredibly reckless attacking anyone around them, even allies. I hear my clan throws great parties in Suna though." Kaguza laughed as he threw in the last line as a joke, hoping to liven up the mood.

Solstice listened to the boy's words closing her eyes and listening, but also visualising his story. She hadn't heard of the Myugan clan, though by the way he talked about it, it sounded like there was a little more history there than should be taken lightly. It sounded like their clan had a reputation, though she hadn't heard of it, it carried that kind of weight.

But as he finished he lightened the load of the information with a slight wise crack which caught her remotely off guard. Solstice's face wrinkled as she started to laugh, breaking the sombre quiet of the area.

Nice~ she concluded as she attempted to recover from the joke. Though that being said, I hadn't heard of your clan before today, but that sounds really heavy. Well...

She stood up and smiled stretching to the sky.

You don't have to worry about me, I'm a pretty good Taijutsu user, so, I can take care of myself. Even if you're going wild. Big girls being able to take care of themselves and all. Holding out a hand for him, she smiled.

But, when you're drunk and raging, you might need a big girl to watch your back. How bout we go somewhere where i can drink as well?

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza laughed as she talked about taking care of herself, he didn't doubt it. Taking her hand he stood up. "I think we can find something for ya." It was nice to find someone who apparently didn't worry being around him if he lost control. Though he was progressing the more he trained in that state, he'd turn it into his most powerful weapon. Slipping his pair of war fans into there holster, behind him just above his tail bone. Finally he tied the gourd to his belt. "Any kind of drink you had in mind? Or should we just walk and see what we find?"

Solstice let go of his hand and began to move toward the rest of the city. Everything fanning out before her as she thought of the kind of drink she felt like consuming. Though there was one that she was always in the mood for partaking in.

I'd love a Cherry Rose Wine, well, I can always go for a Cherry Rose wine. But I don't know any good places around here which actually sell it, and considering that you're the drinker of us two, why don't you lead the way?

She asked holding out an arm bidding him to lead the way in a rather extravagant manner. Overacting just a little for the fun of it. And waiting for him to lead the way.

Though, its hard to find which parts of this city are still standing after Hao attacked. Those black flames nearly consumed everything...

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza thought for a moment as Aya posed waiting for him. "Good place to try would simply be the bar. I know there up and running." Looping his arm with hers and led the way to the bar. It was nice to hang out with someone his own age, usually he was on his own both during training and his days of relaxing. Being a woman certainly didn't hinder the moment. "If not there, I'm sure they can point us in the right direction."

Solstice felt his arm loop around hers which locked the two of them together, for a moment she felt uncomfortable at the closeness. He would feel the light very cold touch of her skin as well as her side. Though, she felt herself letting the act slide. Allowing him this luxury, but just for once.

Heading into town they moved to the bar, walking in, the place was nearly deserted except for older Jonin and a few chunin whom were closer to their age. Solstice snickered looking to a couple of seats and gravitated toward them.

Isn't it kinda funny that as Genin's we're allowed in here, but our Kage would be stopped at the door.

she laughed. Taking a rather large sum of enjoyment from that prospect.

Easy way to get some allies on your side though, if you're ever in trouble, run into a bar. Chances are the people chasing you are under-age, so you'll get the bouncers on your side.

A couple of the patrons heard the quip and giggled at the thought. Solstice ordered a Rose wine, emptying her pockets of what little change she had to contribute to the drink.

How bout you fetch this one, and I'll owe you a drink later? I'm sure I have some rubbing alcohol somewhere.

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Upon entering the bar, a few of it's patrons looked up and called out there own little greetings. Kaguza and his father were frequent customers at the bar. It was common to find any Myugan at the local pub. The frequency of there visits even sprouted a simple legend or challenge amongst the drunks outside the clan. A sense of humor within the clan didn't hinder the idea either. The legend or challenge was that if one could out drink a Myugan, they'd discovered anything they desired.

A common drunk approached Kaguza, it was clear that he already had a few. "Ey, Kaguza, come drink with me. I'll beat ya this time." A simple stare was his initial reply, looking the man over, he knew he already had his fill. "Have a drink then." Kaguza smiled and handed him his gourd. The man took a mouthful, and stared at Kaguza for a moment. Reaching out he took back his gourd, and poked the man in the forehead. "Good night man." The drunk began to lean backwards and then fell to the floor with a thump. The bartender held his face in his hand, before calling for someone to pick him up. Looking back at Aya he smiled and found a seat with her. "I'll help out with the bill, and I'll hold you to what you owe me. I'm not so keen on rubbing alcohol though." Paying for the drinks, it only took a moment before they arrived. Aya's wine and a simple whiskey for Kaguza.

Solstice looked a little worried for the guy as he fell to the floor, he took a pretty deep swig of his drink, she was hesitating to rush to his aid when others got to him first. One of them luckily seemed to have a good amount of experience dealing with this kind of injury. Which calmed her slightly, looking to Kaguza and shaking her head slightly as she took a seat.

Listening to his thing on rubbing alcohol she chuckled slightly. Well, it's the only thing i can think of which might actually be potent enough to DO anything to you. She said with a laugh. Though dropping the gag there. Taking her wine she spun on her chair to face him.

Taking her glass lightly between her fingers she pressed it up to her lips, holding it there and smiled. Closing her eyes and focusing on her Hyoton chakra, the glass gathered condensation which became a layer of frost as she chilled the drink in her hand.

Much better.

She snickered, taking a sip of the soft subtle tasting wine. Her shoulders relaxing as the sweet nectar hit her lips before confirming.

Much, much better... So, from what I understand most of your clan aren't around here... what happened?

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza took a mouthful of his own drink, it had more flavor then what sat in his gourd. Hearing Aya question the population of his clan, he thought for a moment. "Nothing. We've always been scarce in numbers, the males of the clan are best known as wanderers. All they do is just explore and see the world, partaking in any kind of drink as they go. We've created some very interesting drinks this way. The women of the clan, I don't really know about. Usually they just do whatever they want. The women of our clan don't have the same tolerance that the men do, so that might be why they aren't much to wander." His grandfather was one of the family's wanderers, which was why both him and his father resided within Kirigakure. "If any woman with Myugan blood takes a sip of alcohol, they become inebriated the same as the men if they essentially "drank" their own chakra."

Solstice smiled at him softly as they talked, listening and adding to the conversation where she saw fit. Finding herself comfortable around someone was more or less a rare thing. And something she did not take too lightly, as she finished another of her drinks and fielding what little of the bill she could afford to her eyes turned to him as her gaze softened. The sunlight beginning to peer over the trees aas the day seemed to be coming to an end.

Well Kaguza, I hope we meet again soon. Remember, if you ever need anyone to have your back, just throw a message my way, I hope we end up in the same squad together... It'd be nice to have someone i already know with me.

Though with that comment she also insinuated she needed to leave. Standing and opening up her arms for him, stepping in to wrap them around his chest, though only briefly. Soon after stepping back and giving a wave as she turned on her heel and began to walk out of the bar.

It had been a nice afternoon, but Solstice thought it was about time to call it a day. She'd spent a decently long day without any training. Which needed to be fixed, and there was also the matter of her mother's shop which she would need to help close up. The Aisu's mind wandered to how her mother was going to cope while she was away on long missions...

She also wondered about how her mother was going to feel about her saying she'd been hanging out with a boy for all of this time. Giggling at the thought, she passed out the doors looking back one last time and waving to her newly met friend. This was a good day, which was hopefully going to turn into a good week.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.