You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to Suna Empty Back to Suna Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Well this trip had been interesting but Yui had a lot of things to think about one was could she trust Konoha not to attack was that the village that was fueling the Kaguya's. She had to find out what was going on back home, there was much to take care of and the previous kage had been rather controlled by the council but she would not go down that path. She would think for herself and make the village in her eyes, however she was worried about Jojo as well, she could take care of herself but Jojo was a lot weaker then she was. She was someone Yui had to protect at all costs someone she felt could become strong and powerful and be by Yui's side but she needed to find more to help her as well. She turned seeing the village off in the distance so she would likely not come here often for anything but she had to not fight she knew if she fought then Jojo would be at risk, something she was not willing to put her through yet.

" Well the two kages I met both were interesting however I feel Konoha is certainly an enemy of the future the kage of Mist however seems able to be manipulated so I will keep in contact with him. I need to meet with the other kages but that will have to wait for the purge in my village, I shall get rid of all the Kaguya's except Jojo and kill them sending the bodies back to mist as a warning do not try to play politics over me or die. "

She was not sure how well that would be taken but she was sure he would gladly take traitors of his villages corpses, it would be a gift for him. Jojo however she would not ever give up and if he ever found out about her she would simply explain she was born in my village, her clan does not matter the traitors all died she is the only one left in the village. She continued her travels resting for the night before heading on, for now Jojo was in Konoha she hoped she could get as much information as possible before coming back, still she did not like this but Jojo begged her to let her stay a little longer. She held her hand over her heart, she truly hoped Jojo would be safe but for now she would do her duty and return to the village and take care of any rats she could find, her orders would soon begin with the execution of the traitors.

-exit thread-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.