You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back. [Kumo -> Suna] Empty Back. [Kumo -> Suna] Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:24 am

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Seconds. Hours. So many days.

Misoka had stayed in bed for about a week until the fever faded and her strength returned. Being sick felt scary and strangely enlightening at the same time. Forced to lie around all day and night, she’d had plenty of time to think about her current situation and the near future. It started out as some sort of new-built self-trust and the urge to be useful, which gradually crystallized into a distinct plan.
Thus, she began to pack her things the moment she became healthy again.

--------------

“So you’re really going back to Suna?” her father asked for what seemed like the tenth time. They were standing outside the house in the early morning as the first sun rays hit their faces.
Misoka strapped her backpack on and nodded patiently. “Yes. I’ve changed my mind. I’m not going to defect.”
Before her father could say something, Nami intervened, a shaky smile forming on her lips. “I don’t know what this all means, but take care, okay? And come visit me sometime again!”
“Thank you,” Misoka said sincerely. “Eventually, I will. I’m just not sure when I’ll be back.”
“I still don’t have a good feeling about this.” A long sigh left her father’s mouth. “Let me come with you.”
She had expected him to suggest that. Out of question. “No.” Misoka shook her head. “It’s too dangerous. They might take you hostage and that’s not really helping. Stay here where you’re safe.”
“But-”
In a firm tone, she cut him off, “I told you that I’m not a child anymore. I’ve grown up. And my resolve has never been stronger.”
Her father sighed once more. “I know, I know. You can do it. Just be careful, please.”

After they had said their goodbyes, Misoka set out, pulling the hood over her face and throwing a glance at her map every now and then. Once she was in the woods, she jumped up a tree and began her journey at a moderate pace, making sure she could go on longer that way.

361/600

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

2Back. [Kumo -> Suna] Empty Re: Back. [Kumo -> Suna] Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:19 am

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
The time alone didn’t even feel unpleasant anymore. Sometimes she would just sit on a tree branch at night and look up at the sky, treasuring the freedom and independence she had gained.
Funnily enough, she had never considered herself a person that could live happily on the outsides of society, but over the years, she’d found her need of company fade. Of course it was still nice to have someone to talk to every now and then – nice and not hard, either. One could easily get into a conversation with a lot of people. What Misoka usually avoided, though, was to rely on others. She didn’t even have many friends she could technically count on for help. Alright, ‘not many friends’ was probably an understatement anyway.
Because seriously… who was left? Now that she’d turned Bokuden down, she doubted this might be a good friendship base. The only other person close to a friend was the man who had saved her from Taku. Even though she could see herself opening up to Sanosuke over time, especially after the mess they’d been through together, the chances that their paths would meet again were probably slim.
Not that she really needed help. She’d survived the last five years on her own (or almost entirely on her own), so why should she start worrying now?

Time passed as it always did and after a few days, Misoka spotted the gates of Suna in the distance. It was a strange feeling to come… home.
Hesitantly, she approached the village, the soft pad of her own footsteps ringing in her ears.

Travel complete 600/600

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.