You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Baki

Baki

D-rank
Baki was in a somewhat of a somber mood today as he made his way slowly to the plateau. Each step he walked up was a appalling reminder to his failure at getting stronger, sure he was fighting but that did not stop the slow sinking anxious feeling he had. Today was the day to up the anti and get busy. As Baki approached the top of the plateau the familiar sounds of fighting was in the air, The wind had a slight crisp coolness in it. He took a deep breath in and held it for a few seconds to let him focus his mind. While it was true Baki never really cared for that way of calming down, it certainly still did its job.

As he took the last step up the feelings of a battle field where all around him, fear, apathy, anger, determination, everything that could possibly drive a man to strive for better. No sooner then the thoughts in his head had cleared one of the random fighters heel came dangerously close to his temple. The air reverberated off of his face by the narrow miss. "Hey kid this aint no place for a gosh darn yungin, Turn your ass around and get back to your mum!" Baki's eyes glowed with a furry he had not felt in a long time, Terrifying, yet at the same time exhilarating. He popped his knuckles and walked forward to the poor fool. "Tell me, how does it feel living in a constant state of stupidity!? wait no, it does not matter because ether way im going to kick your ass!" Baki's Reply was somewhat different then usual, much more sinister sounding.

The two combatants charged one another one of them a retired pit fighter turn shinobi, the other some ignorant hillbilly who did not know the world of hurt that was about to descend on him.

word count for Taijutsu training D to C : 326/1500

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
"Hey there buddy", he said as he woke up to his dog frantically jumping on the bed. Usually his dog would wake him up in the manner of biting him on the hand, but today was a special day. Zetsume had promised that he would take Repede out to go train and the dog had been looking forward to it. Zetsume did not care about many things but one of those things was this dog that he took in when he was just a pup, and now it was fully grown. After eating a hearty breakfast, the two of them set out to the battle plateau.

While walking through the streets people would give Zetsume an odd stare when he was walking and talking to his dog. Some people would try to talk to him but they were ignored as he was deeply in a conversation with the dog. Even though it could not speak the same language as him, it did understand every word he spoke. While on the walk Zetsume was just talking about his past missions that he wished Repede could have gone with. Though at the time Zetsume had selfishly kept the dog at home in fear that he might get hurt or even worse die. Those things feared his mind as he slept. The journey to the plateau did not take long. The two of them walked rather fast, mostly because of how excited the dog was to finally be able to train with his master. Even though to Zetsume he never thought of himself as the master of the dog but rather as a friend.

Upon arrival he did however notice a familiar face in the plateau, Baki. Zetsume remembered their little battle they had some time ago.

I wonder if he has gotten any stronger over the years., he thought to himself while walking towards Baki. Seems the guy has picked another fight. Smiling as he walked over to the genin, he spoke in a friendly voice, even though deep down he was not that friendly.

"My my, you are Baki if my mind serves me right. How have you been brother? Seems you still can not keep out of trouble eh?"

Baki

Baki

D-rank
The fight was over nearly as fast as it had begun. The hillbilly went down as a flurry of punches and kicks rained on him. As the poor fool collapsed in a puddle of his own blood. Baki turned heard a voice he had not heard in a long long time. "Hey there buddy" Said the one known as Zetsume Zix. There was no bad blood between them as there last fight was a good one, still Baki wanted to fight him again. "My my, you are Baki if my mind serves me right. How have you been brother? Seems you still can not keep out of trouble eh?" It seemed the other mans memory was still sharp as ever, it then dawned on Baki that there was a dog beside Zetsume. "It seems we meet again Zetsume, and this time you have a new friend." The words came smoothly as he looked the two over. Truth be told he loved dogs and he hoped to also have one some day. "Whats your name little buddy?" He asked with a honest to God smile on his face.

The other people training on the plateau watched anxiously as most had been there the day Baki fought Zetsume the first time. Some where inspired to push harder while others gave up and left the plateau fighting behind them, still to Baki it gave a good feeling , the feeling of being alive. The thrill of the fight still make Baki Tremble with anticipation. He could see it now that today was the day he would once again march up to a new level and that once again he would achieve more then he had in a long time. His memory's flashed with scenes from some of his previous fights, some wins, some losses, all made him who he was standing today with his head held high.  

Word count for Taijutsu training D to C : 652/1500

Last edited by Baki on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled something)

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
"His name is Repede", he said in reply towards his comment on his name. Zetsume thought back to when the dog was just a puppy and how he would take care of him. Those days were long gone. Now before him that puppy stood proud by his sad happily wagging his tail without a worry in the world.

"I came up here to train this guy since I did promise him that much. Would you mind helping me out?"

Zetsume was a bit too strong to really train his dog the way he would and he had too much of a kind heart to hurt him. Though this one named Baki was still a genin if his mind served him right. It would roughly be an even match. Zetsume patted the dog upon the head and smiled.

"Just do not try to hurt him too bad, it would pain me to see him like that. he said in a low cold tone to Baki, which could have been translated to, I will kill you if he died. Zetsume however was not worried. If the battle should get out of hand, he will quickly stop it. Zetsume walked to the edge of the arena to get a good look upon the grounds and to not get in the way. He waited anxiously to see how this would turn out

(OOC: SOrry ive been busy and forgot about this. I will post promptly now)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.