You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

Tsuneo once again stood on top of the legends of konohagakure,its protector's,the ones that overcame the pain this world had offered,or did they not feel pain, Tsuneo wondered.

Tsuneo yet again ran into another dead end,the one he considered his only friend had left this world,he was his only friend,the one that saved his life from the path of destruction and hatred,but so what?, the world didn't care one bit about the broken heart of Tsuneo,in fact neither did his fate care about his heart,neither his heart itself ,or the world ,or the people that exist in it.

Once again Tsuneo, was covered with his thick,black fog of dark emotions,hatred,pain,sadness,emptiness and distrust .
These were all he felt,anyone that got close to him would eventually  DIE.
And this is what stirred Tsuneo's hatred towards this world.

Tsuneo,as a tear ran down his cheek from his blue right eye, a mocking smile came across,along side him saying "is it too much for me to ask.
 Being in someone else's heart,being held dear,am i not allowed to be loved by others ".

He continued, speaking in dark tone,a voice filled with hatred and malice "i want to destroy the world,kill everyone ".

H
e spoke again, with a mature,noble tone "i want to,devote my life to konoha and protect it".

Tsuneo was like two individuals,trapped in one body, he said "destroy the world", somehow, he evaded konoha being a part of what he wants to destroy,this was what he truly wanted.
He wanted to protect konoha,and seek out friendship,he wondered to himself,will he ever obtain it,or will he stay alone until his dying breath.

that is what he truly feared,dying without someone to remember him,without someone to cry over his cold corpse.

Although,he thought it was better that way, he then wouldn't have anyone feel the pain of his loss,Tsuneo's heart was confused,he needed someone to save him, save him from his dark hatred,and his dark emotions,emotions that remain,deep down,in his fragile heart .

he needed
a Friend.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki her first night in Konoha went over without any sleep. She was so awake and just couldn't close her eyes. The adrenaline rushed through her body and every vein she has. Every second in Konoha was exiting, so much new stuff to see and so much to do. Lucky her didn't gave anyone a time when she would get back, so Sai had as much time as she wanted to check out the whole village known as Konohagakure. Even if Saiyuki had a lack of sleep, she was still as active as always. The Kobayashi jumped out her hotel bed and ran to the small bathroom of the room she rent. It was a small room but still good enough for Saiyuki. She was used living in a small room because her apartment wasn't that big as well. The girl loved how it was so clean in the hotel she was staying at. Even if the name of the place was so hard that she always forgot it. The sun came through the thin white curtains, who hung in front of the transpirant window. The blinding light of the orange morning sun, made Saiyuki her eyes sparkle. What would she do today? So much she could do, but all she wanted to was to relax with the beautiful skyline of Konoha. The best place would apperantly be the Hokage Mountain. The mountain with the Hokage heads sculptured on the side that could be seen from every building in the village.

Saiyuki stepped outside with her backpack around her. The brown bag hung loosely on her back and everytime she took a step a hop was made by the backpack. Saiyuki slowly stepped toward the big mountain. A smile was put on her face when she saw the big heads of the Hokages getting closer and closer every step she made. "Today, will be a relaxing day. I should also rest a bit after that long trip to this village and after a restless night as well. So i will be enjoying the sightseeing from on the mountan with the lovely picknick that was ordered at the hotel."

Finally Saiyuki got up the big Hokage Mountain and shouted her name. A slight echo could be heard and a small laugh when she heard her own name repeat in the distance. The girl looked around and saw a person. A person, she had never seen before, of course. "Time for some socializing, i guess!"

The 21 year old girl saw a small tear roll down the man's cheek. Maybe it wasn't the time to be socializing, but she just couldn't leave him sad like that. With a faster pace, she ran toward him. "Are you okay?" With a soft voice filled with sympathy she asked if he was okay. The girl blocked the sun in the man's eyes with her petite body. "If you don't want to be disturbed i shall leave."

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

he was staring into the distance , confused ,his emotions were a mess,until he heard a yell,it seemed to be a feminine voice echoed loudly,it said a name out loud ,Tsuneo was startled by the yell,but it ended echoing in the distance,suddenly a girl appeared in-front of him,"Are you okay?" a voice ever so soft and feminine,her voice had sympathy.Tsuneo startled by her wiped his tearing eye,"uh yeah i am sorry",after saying that with a beautiful yet manly voice he wondered why did he apologize,Tsuneo was never good with girls,or socializing he'd never show his emotions he'd hide his tears and sadness with cruelness and a smile that was ever so fake,its as if he forgot how to smile from the bottom of his crumbling remains of what one would call a "Heart".

Tsuneo stared at the girl that stood before him he did not know what to do ,but as soon as he wondered about his next action she said "If you don't want to be disturbed i shall leave."
Weird,Tsuneo barely knew this person yet he wanted her by his side,he didn't want to be alone ,but he'd mutter to himself "if we get closer,if i die you'll cry,if you die after i befriend you,i might lose my sanity so its best to stay away",his muttering was followed by a tear,a tear he couldn't hold,and so he let it flow down his cheek,he didn't want to be hurt anymore and he didn't want to hurt anyone ,and so he said"it's best if you stay away from me,trust me its in you're best interest to remain away from me" although he didn't want to be alone ,he never wanted to hurt anyone,and so he said that as he rose his head as his handsome face,along side his beautiful blue hair appeared ,different colored eyes that fitted his face appeared,his voice was a voice that would seem as if its hiding care and love and the wish to not feel or give mental pain to anyone,he wished she'd stay but his fear was striking him pale.

His fear of loss,his fear of pain ,his wish of friendship and love his need for the warmth of being held dear in someone's heart,were fighting deep down inside him.
Fighting over dominance,this was the messed up reality for Tsuneo's feelings,but looking back at the girl,she had a spirit that seemed ever so free,she was a small beauty shorter then Tsuneo,he never knew her past,he couldn't tell if she had pain or if she did not,she looked as if she was the exact opposite of Tsuneo.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki wiped the tear away from the face of the man in front of her. It seemed like he was rather surprised. Well, who wouldn't be if someone just comes up to you and swiped the tear on your cheek away? Yeah, that would be really surprising. It would even be a bit creepy. After this person gave an answer, Saiyuki was almost certan that something was wrong. She could hear it in his voice, even if he would do his best to hide it. Somewhere in that voice you could always hear something, or was it just a feeling Saiyuki got when she looked at him. Saiyuki got this feeling of sadness when she layed eyes on him.

After Saiyuki asked if she should leave, the man gave her a reason why she should leave, but it was quite vage. It was like he didn't want to say something to her. Of course, Saiyuki didn't expect that a stranger would open up to her immediatly. Saiyuki gave the man a passionate and honest smile that could melt an iceberg. The Kobayashi turned around to do what he preferred, but mid way the girl stepped back and went to sit next to the person. Another tear rolled down his cheek and Saiyuki reached out to wipe it away again. "Don't cry on such a sunny day as today. I might not know you but there is no reason to be sad.". Saiyuki didn't know what it was about this guy, but she just couldn't leave him while tears where rolling down his cheek. "You know, i will take the risk of staying beside you. I just can't let you be so sad. I'm Saiyuki from the Kobayashi clan by the way. I traveled from Iwa to Konoha."

Saiyuki brushed with her hand over the green grass, that was still a bit wet. The strings danced along with the wind as a gust came by. In places like this, Saiyuki could always mentally rest. She loved peace and relacation, but sometimes stress situations are needed to get the best out of someone.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

Tsuneo's tears were wiped one by one,why such kindness ,Tsuneo was happy but he kept it inside,he was happy she didn't leave,Tsuneo "if you become any kinder to me i might hold you dear,if i lose you I'll become only more twisted,if i am to die while held dear by you you'll be consumed by hatred and pain",Tsuneo said that with his crumbling voice it was certainly weird for one to say such thing,it seemed as if he  was saying i want to protect you from the pain and protect my self from the pain,he wanted love but he feared it,he wanted to to share his pain with others to express his pain,he heard her say,"You know, i will take the risk of staying beside you. I just can't let you be so sad. I'm Saiyuki from the Kobayashi clan by the way. I traveled from Iwa to Konoha", after hearing her say so,he would reply by saying in a charming voice wiping his face"welcome to konoha,i am Tsuneo of the Uzumaki clan,its nice to meet you" he then continued after hearing her reply,"let me share a little story,lets call this kid T his parents his sister
 are slaughtered before his eyes,he couldn't do anything but.....watch,later on he is saved by one he considered a friend,that friend  is slaughtered",he kept it simple and brief trying to simplify the events of his past,it truly looked simple  as he said it,but the horror that haunts Tsuneo their smiles and memories their warmth,all of these continue to haunt Tsuneo,they continue to tear his heart apart,each second of them.

Tsuneo hated how he was saying all this and tearing up,he felt pathetic and so he said "am pathetic"
he felt pathetic,he hated himself that moment,Tsuneo was confused emotionally,he needed love,but no one and sadly no one offered it to him.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki could see some happiness in his eyes when he noticed that she stayed at sat next to him. It was just a miniscule bit of happiness that could be seen, but enough for Saiyuki to smile at him, more. The man kept going on about some kind of pain, but Saiyuki didn't bought it. If someone would die who was dear to you and you'd feel so much pain, doesn't that meqn you had such a good and great time with that person. Saiyuki didn't understand at all. After Saiyuki replied to him, he said he was going to share a story. The story was quite short but it felt so real. The way he was talking about such pain, the way he loooed when telling this story. This person called T. Was him, most definatly. Saiyuki had been there as well. When she was 14 years old, her best and only friend Raco died. She didn't see it in front of her but, she saw his room, his thrown apart bed. In the living room of where Raco lived, there was blood all over. She felt the head of the mother of her best friend roll over her shoulder, cut right in the middle of the neck. It was probably just a mere part of what this person felt. He had witnessed so many deaths dear to him. Saiyuki could not watch as his life was being taken over by this sadness. She might not know the whole story, but she was going to make this person do something fun without thinking it might strike back with pain.

"You know, i've had someone dear to me die as well. It was my only best friend. But i doubt it was as painful as yours. You seem traumatized my the deaths you witnessed. And if you won't get to know people to not get hurt, you won't have fun either. It is a knife that cuts with both sides. If you make the best of it you will get hurt eventually, in the end. But at least you had fun and pleasure. Everyone dies. It might seem cruel, but everyone dies and i won't let a friend throw his life away, just because of a pain. We are going to let that pain go away! Even if you don't want to go, i will drag you to fun places, you got that, pal?" Saiyuki smiled at him, while she was standing up. The girl stick her hand out to help him get up. She was determined that she would make this person have a better time then crying all alone. The Kobayashi was going to give him a fun time.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

"everyone dies and i won't let a friend throw his life away, just because of a pain."

A friend?,he was startled by the moment she said that ,she took him as a friend already,it was truly nice he once again had a friend,he yearned for love but he feared it,she,offered it.

he gained a second thought as she said that all people die eventually,but if someone interferes ,and kills your loved ones,that's what kept happening to Tsuneo.

"I've had Enough!."
he said it with an angry voice,she took him as her friend and so he will,he would make a promise between him and himself"I will Protect her,i wont let anyone hurt her,for she had become my friend",his idiocy struck again ,he said it out loud without knowing,he looked at the girl blushing from what he said,she was standing up looking at him while offering her  hand,Tsuneo took her hand and stood up,tho as he took her hand he pulled her down and held her before she falls ,he then said "god,you're so clumsy"it was his form of fun,and it looked like it was fun for Tsuneo,he paused before he continue"i meant what i said"he said it with a determined mature voice,and he never lied about what he said,she was going to take him to enjoy himself ,it should have been the opposite tho and so he carried her up,smiling he'd say "it should be  me taking you,to fun places" he would then  jump off from that incredible height just to bully her and scare her,as they were falling down he'd say "i think twas not that high so it will be okay ,we probably will lose a few bones but its okay,i mean it fun isn't it "his smile never  faded it was no fake smile,it was a smile from the bottom of his heart,aside from that they were falling and so he raised his right hand while carrying her with his left,he would see a branch sticking out ,and that was definitely one strong ass looking branch  ,Tsuneo took out a chain of chakra from his palm,the chain warped the branch holding them off as they are four meters away from hitting,this is just how  he was crazy and idiotic,"scary wasn't it"he said as he let her down,she was a guest to konoha he had to show her the fun places not the other way around,and so this time he offered his hand saying"common lets go"his smile never disappeared.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki raised an eyebrow when she heard things that probably weren't meant to be said out loud. Her lips curled into a smile as she saw a a slight blush on the man's face.The redness on the cheeks gave his face a cute touch. What he said was also quite nice. Saiyuki would never thought that a perwon would even open up to a stranger. With what this person said in the beginning, that it would be better that they didn't know each other because it would end badly and in pain for both of them. In the beginning she would have never thought that this person would say that he would protect her. When Saiyuki offered him her hand, he tried to stand up which made Saiyuki fall over. Luckily, Tsuneo would catch her before hitting the ground. A small blush could be seen on her cheeks but it would be gone by the second. She could hear Tsuneo tell her that she was quite clumsy, she couldn't disagree because she indeed was clumsy. It was what made Saiyuki Saiyuki. Without that little clumsy part of her, she wouldn't have been the same person.

The man carried Saiyuki to the edge of the mountain. Without hesitation he jumped of the side. It seemed like this kind of fun, was Tsuneo's kind of fun. No wonder that the ones dear to him died. But luckily, Saiyuki had been in worse situations than this and she wasn't quite scared. She actually felt exited, not because she was falling down a huge mountain but that she could have such a good view of the city from the angle she was in. "Beautiful view, isn't it?" Saiyuki said with a smiling face. When she realized they were getting closer to the ground she took out one of her kunai and stuck it right in the mountainside. That way they slowed down and if they would hit the ground it wouldn't we that painful. But just when they were about to land, Tsuneo grabbed a strong looking branch that was sticking out of the mountain.

Saiyuki was glad she could see the true smile of her new friend. "Scary, wasn't it?" Tsuneo said to Saiyuki as he let her go. Sai gave him a smile and tried to find her balance on the ground. "I've been in worse places. You know, it comes with being a Jounin. Now, my guide, where are we heading next? Got any fun ideas?"

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

((sorry for the short post,i have something on my hands))
as they were falling,Tsuneo would hear her say
"Beautiful view, isn't it?", he was amazed with the girl's courage,other girls would probably ruin his eardrums,he replied to her "it really is beautiful"his tone was calm and relaxed,the view was nice just as the feeling of the wind,after reaching the bottom,she'd say "I've been in worse places. You know, it comes with being a Jounin. Now, my guide, where are we heading next? Got any fun ideas?"
she said jounin he stared at the tiny girl and said to himself "how can she be so tiny"but then he said to her hiding the fact of himself being a genin which meant he's three ranks below her"yea we-e,uhh jou-nin have i-it,t-tough dont w-we"
he was lying alright but Tsuneo was never a jounin,he stayed genin by choice he never knew what was stopping him although he's been to many missions,and has a good amount of experience,some of the jounin's say its a waste for him to remain genin for his strength and skill along side his tactics may go head to head with a sp.jounin,tho they say so,Tsuneo never cared ,he just lived whatever he had left of his life .
he was supposed to guide her to places around town and so this place popped up on his mind ,Ichiraku ramen,he then told her the place's name as he took her there,he told her about it and other places in Konohagakure ,he was having fun for the first time,and for the first time he took a friend  to him to ichiraku ramen or to hangout with them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.