You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki had been thinking on travelling for a long time since it was a passionate hobby of her, which she could not do often due to her duties as a shinobi. But if the grey haired girl would travel, she would make it a training trip. Recently, the Kobayashi member had been granted the ANBU title. She was so proud but the feeling of lack in skills hauted her from that day. She never had that feeling before. Now she probably realized that being ANBU takes a lot of skill and that she wasn't one of the strongest either. That is why she would like to have her trip be a really long training session, starting from the first step she would lay out of the Tsuchi no Kuni grounds.

Her heart was racing when she stood up, just as thoughts roamed in her mind. What should she take with her? How long will the trip take? How much food supply would she need? Would it be cold to sleep on the ground? Would it be dangerous to sleep in a forest at night? What if something were to happen to the 21 year old Kobayashi? Would she then regret going on a trip to Konoha? All these things she had to think about before the left her house. Luckily her father was there tohelp her with packing. He had done those things a million times before.
"Sai, hun, you should take all the weapons you can have on you. If something were to happen you could at least protect yourself." Her father had a lot of experience with travels from country to country. Luckily for Saiyuki he didn't need to do a mission today. Otherwise, the young lady would have left half of her stuff at home.

After she packed her weapons, she could smell a delicious smell mixed together with a sweet scent. Running down her stairs she could smell the cinnamon and apple scent in her house. "Dad, is that what i thing it is?" Saiyuki shouted to her father who was preparing some very good smelling food. Of course her nose didn't lie and her intuition was right. Her oh so friendly father was preparing baked apples with a cinnamon touch. They both loved cinnamon and apples. "You're right, i'm making some cinnamon apples for your trip. I don't wat you to starve while traveling, dear! But i accidently made too much. I guess we'll need to eat some now then. What a pitty..." Saiyuki her father was never much of a sarcastic guy, or even funny, but him trying to be funny was actually pretty comic to see. A bright smile appeared on the 21 year old kunoichi. She took a seat at the kitchen table and waited with exitement like a ten year old kid.

486/2000 [Training Bukijutsu C > B]

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The smell of the baked apples found its way to the nose of the white haired girl as she was sitting at the table. A quick look at the clock made her heart stop. It was already noon. "Dad, i'd love to stay longer but i really need to get all my stuff ready. You can eat my apples." It looked like Saiyuki was really serious with her travel plans and even had planned out what she would do every hour. Her dad never saw her this serious. The father of Sai nodded and began to eat his part. "Shout when you need any help with packing, dear." Her father gave a honest and warm smile while chewing on a piece of apple. The female ran back up to her bedroom to get everything of clothing. She packed everything in just a few minutes because now was the time to get going.

"I'm leaving! I love you!" With a quick smile and a hug she left her apartment. Saiyuki had a bright smile on her face and a full backpack on her back. She was ready to travel to Konoha. A lot of time passed when she was walking through all kinds of small towns outside of Tsuchi no Kuni. She had met friendly people and hadfights as well in certan bars. When she finally arrived in a small forest she lay her backpack down and leaned against a tree. "Heh, just 5 hours past and it felt like an eternity. This is going to take long. Very long..." A tired sigh came from her lips and she sat down, still leaning against the tree. "I guess it is time for some training." With that she grabbed her katana and held it in front of her in a straight line. She waited for the wind to pick up a few fallen leaves. "Patience, an important characteristic for a warrior." These words were whispers that escaped her pick lips while she waited. Her eyes were closed as she was concentrating on the sound of the wind. She could feel the wind getting stronger and opened her eyes again. Not much after a few paddles were hovering in the sky. With some quick turns and twists. Some slashes and cuts made by her katana and the leaves were all cut in two, except for three. A frown appeared on her forehead and she quickly took another swing with her sword to cut them in half. "I need more training... I need to move on."

Saiyuki packed her stuff, but first she drank from her bottle of water. With a swift move the backpack was swung on her back and she started walking again. The pace she used to step was faster then normal. She was driven to see Hi no Kuni and all it's people. She wanted to meet the Hokage, if of course he agreed to meet her. Saiyuki would train there and meet new people, friends and maybe enemies as well. What she would do in Konoha was still a mystery, but it was getting close and closer with every step she made.

1024/2000 [Training Bukijutsu C > B]
[Will be coninued in other thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.