You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
It had been fun, however, she missed her hometown. Time had passed quickly and she loved every bit of it. The people she had met, the ones she helped were all wonderful. But still, none of them could surpass or match with the villagers and friends. It was time to head back to the beloved country called Iwagakure. The experiences she got along the way will help her through a lot. It all seemed like she had just went on a stroll away from home, but in reality, she had been traveling from place to place seeking some new experience.  Nevertheless, home will always be home and Saiyuki won’t ever leave it. Besides, she hadn’t heard from any of her mates in a long time.
Saiyuki had packed her backpack the day before with exception of her toiletries and some fresh clothing. She stuffed the little toilet bag inside her already filled bag. This time she had no one to say goodbye to. The receptionist, maybe? She had been nice enough to earn a farewell. The Jounin took the first few steps out and waved at the woman behind the desk. “I probably won’t see you anymore. Have a nice day!” Sai smiled and then turned around to the way in front of her. The woman had thanked her and also said her goodbyes.
Saiyuki was now completely ready for her returning. Just as she was about the leave the border, she thought of something very important. Food. “Damn it. Why did this have to happen? How could I forget?” She let a big sigh escape. Just when that happened she wasn’t in the mood anymore. Not for shopping or travelling, but she hungered for her beloved home and friends. Just on the way she met a fairly nice person and his companion.  A fellow shinobi. Luckily, this person knew the town well enough to guide Sai around for a shop. The guy’s name was Felyk and his companion, a hawk, went by the name: Trasen. “So, what kind of shop would you like?” he politely asked. Saiyuki hadn’t informed the man on why she needed a shop and what she was searching for.  “Just a supermarket. The only thing I need is food before I travel back to Iwagakure.” Felyk stared at the fellow shinobi walking beside him with an interesting look. “You are from Iwagakure? That’s special. I don’t see many people coming from that place. I guess they don’t like the water, seeing that they are used to the stone ground.” It’s right, Sai wasn’t used to that either, but since she had gone to Konoha first. Her mind and body got used to a bit more moist air and ground. “I don’t really care about the weather. It would be stupid if that stopped you from traveling. Besides, as a shinobi and a Jounin, I need to see the world and my allies, maybe get to know my enemies as well. “ Felyk just nodded at her response. “You’re a Jounin, impressive. You are quite tiny to be a Jounin, though.” Midway her next step the Jounin stopped. Tiny? Was she that small? “Something wrong, Saiyuki?” Felyk turned around to look why she had stopped all of a sudden. “You called me tiny! I’m not that little in height!” Her companion smiled and didn’t know why she made such fuzz about it. “It’s not just in height. You have the body of a 17 year old.  Nothing wrong with it. You could be my little sister.” This just made her even more irritated. “I could be your what!” Just then Sai launched herself at the 26 year old. Tackling him onto the ground. “Calm down. There is nothing bad with being small. It has its perks. Especially when you’re that curvy as well.” When it reached her ears, Saiyuki just slammed her fist into the man’s abdomen. “Don’t even. I’m a Jounin and a Special Jounin like you should treat me with respect.” Saiyuki just sat on the man and pouted her lips while crossing her arms over her chest. “You should treat elders with respect, young lady.” Felyk said as a counterattack in words.  Trasen had already flown away before the whole scene happened. Just observing it from a rooftop.
The special Jounin heaved the Jounin up with not even breaking a sweat. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to abduct you.” Felyk smiled at her and placed her back on her feet.  To then ruffle her hair. “You are too cute to be a Jounin. It’s juts scary that you even reached such level and the thought of you beating me in battle.  That’s gruesome. There there, you’re back on your feet.” Felyk let her go and started walking in front again. Soon Trasen reached for his shoulder to rest on. Saiyuki followed the man, little embarrassed to be held up and put down like a little child. However, she started to like this man. It seemed that he started to open up to her. In the beginning he was much like that hawk of his. Watching from a distance and being quiet. Until Sai had reached to him asking for directions to the closest market place.
“Saiyuki?” the man called out to her and she just simply nodded. “I think we’re here. So, I guess this is were our paths will split up.” The female just looked down, kind of sad. She had just started to like him. “Well, you could guide be back to the border as well, no?”
“Wouldn’t you like that?”  He raised his eyebrow in a sarcastic matter. “I would think that you would like to follow me around some more.” The little devil came through in her and she clung to the man’s arm, squeezing her chest against him. Just when Sai pouted her lips and looked up to him, Felyk’s mind exploded. “I guess I can reschedule my day to walk along with you some more.” He looked the other way scratching his head. “Good. I have another thing to ask you. Will you have a little training session with me?”
“Training session? Well, sure, I guess, just let my arm go please.” Just then, Saiyuki let the man go and pulled him in the shop.  Not long after the two came out of it with a full bag of food. Saiyuki had hung it around her backpack, as there was no place left for more things. Besides, she would squash all her food like that.  
“So, Saiyuki, now to head for the border and maybe train there? I’m really excited to train with you.” Saiyuki nodded and headed toward the border. “What are you waiting for then? I still have to go all the way to Iwagakure and I have to leave today, so will have to make it quick. You do want to do this right?” Felyk followed the woman while letting his eyes wander around. Without focusing on the person in front of him, he had ran against Sai her back making the two fall on the ground. Luckily, Felyk had placed his hands next to her head; otherwise he’d punched or groped her. “What do you think you are doing?” Saiyuki raised one of her eyebrows at this strange circumstance. “I didn’t mean too! Really! I wasn’t paying attention when you stopped.” Saiyuki crawled away from underneath the man.  “Well, don’t just jump on me again. Or I’ll make the training even harder. “ Felyk just nodded at her and stood up, now walking beside her.
“We’re here.” Saiyuki said as she let her back slide of her shoulders, laying it onto the ground. She stretched, bowing down to touch her feet. After that the female shinobi pulled up one of her legs to her butt. Keeping still for at least a minute, then she switched legs. After that the Kobayashi swung her arms backward ten or fifth teen times. When she was done she made round circles with her arms in the other direction. Felyk just watched her warms up. He understood that she had to make sure that she herself wouldn’t have any pains in her muscles or other irritating stings. After all, the kunoichi still had a long way to go. The long way from Kirigakure to Iwagakure wouldn’t be so pleasant in the first place. “I’m ready.” Saiyuki said with the other shinobi responding by putting himself in a fighting position. Trasen flew up in the air waiting for any sign of his master to attack.  Saiyuki pulled out her katana., taking a battle stance as well, “Don’t you worry, I won’t kill you.” The woman joked with a little smirk.
She speeded up to the man swinging her sword with grace and style. Her eyes always fixated on her target, Felyk. Her opponent was a taijutsu and a seijutsu user. Him and his hawk worked as one. Saiyuki dodged the attack of the bird and it’s master. She combined her twirling escape with a direct lung to the man’s abdomen. Saiyuki had left the shaft on her katana. Just to be sure that she wouldn’t kill her dear friend.  When he didn’t expect the combined dodge and attack, the quick kunoichi had hit him in his stomach. With that she made the elder shinobi growl. “I hope you didn’t expect me going easy on you.” After Saiyuki said that she kicked the man, making him hover backwards and dropping onto the ground. “You’re lucky I do not summon my dear hyena’s. They’d rip you to pieces.”

Not long after the two had fought. Felyk lay down flat on the ground, with Sai towering over him. “You need a bit more practice if you would ever face me in real battle, Felyk.” The man she had just beaten, nodded and crawled up. “Hmm, I think I liked that lower angle better than this one. Doesn’t matter, I can peek now as well.”  The Kobayashi grinned and pinned the man down. “If you like this angle so much, I will keep you down.”
The seijutsu user let his head bang on the ground with a sigh. “I get it. You are far better than me. But, please let me stand up again.” The female had given her hand to help the mad stand on his feet again. However, Felyk had just pulled her down with him. Saiyuki laid herself next to him with open arms. Letting herself rest a bit before she would head toward her home again. She’d miss Felyk. Even if the two had just met. The time they spend was fun and challenging.
“I must start my journey to my home. It was nice meeting you, Felyk.” Saiyuki placed a hand on his chest and one on his head, ruffling his green hair. “Too bad. I guess I’m lucky though, having met such a wonderful person.”
Sai stood up pushing herself back to her feet. “This is goodbye then.” She went go grab her backpack and put her katana back in place.  When Saiyuki headed out into the horizon, she waved another time screaming her goodbyes to her fellow shinobi.

Now, she’d be all alone for a long time. A really long time. Her eyes were teary and her thoughts were off. Her mind thinking only of the fun times she had and the people she had to let go. Especially the guy she met today. This one would stick in her brain for a long time.  The road was long and far. But after a day, she could already see changes in the nature. It was different to Kiri and Iwa. It’s true she now had to travel really far to get home. However, she was happy she got to go back. Her time in Konoha was fun and pleasing just as her time in Kiri was. Yet, nothing was better than home sweet home.

Saiyuki had hoped for a more happy ending when she was leaving Kiri. Not including Felyk, she had a lovely time going back, but saying goodbye to him was the hardest thing up till now. She didn’t understand why. It seemed the two had a connection, immediately and ever since they met.  Even so, Saiyuki had a smile on her face. This time she wasn’t going to Konoha, Suna or whatever different place. The young kunoichi was going home for real. When she would get back, the first thing she would do – or one of the first – would be getting a squad on her name. Doing something for the village. She hadn’t done anything for her country for so long, now was the time she proved herself. Saiyuki would go and do some good old mission. The thing in the way was this long distance of trees and different paths.
Her eyes were peering up into the darkening sky. The moon had taken her place in it as the sun was slowly fading away in the far horizon. “I know it. I know I’ll do good and maybe even return back here. This place will now have a place in my memory forever and I will never forget it. But first, I must make myself ready for that day to come.” Then the Jounin walked further with more speed, anxious to get home and sleep in her own bed once more. She will face different weathers on her way. Yet, that will not stop her. She will go through rain and storm. Through day and night. All to get back where she belonged. It would be great seeing the familiar faces again. Her mind wondered, “What would have changed during this time of absence? Would the people still remember me? Or would I be a stranger between many? No, I cannot think like this. I must be positive. Even if no one knows me,  I will get to know them. I will make new friends and enemies."

Training Seijutsu (NPC: Felyk)

Remaining WC: 881
Stats:
SPD: E - 0 > E - 1: 75/75
SPD: E - 1 > E - 2: 150/150
SPD: E - 2 > E - 3: 225/225
SPD: E - 3 > D - 0: 300/300

END: E - 0 > E - 1: 75/75

WC Remaining: 56

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.