OOC: I hate my luck

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Fixed

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
he started feeling faint his vision becoming very fuzzy, but he scored a hit and laughed to himself that ninja started bleeding like a pig he could do nothing more but laugh at this kid he thought that it mattered if he lived or died but he chose to live and to someday kill this kid if only because he mocked him by comparing him to kisame hoahigaki a long down relative of his he would surrender and live on and someday kill this kid...Please take me back...just dont let me die yet... as he dropped to his knees...

Last edited by Dunki on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Boris

Boris

D-rank
OOC:

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
edited

Reitou

Reitou

D-rank
“Please take me back...just don’t let me die yet...”  The Hoshigaki male uttered which caused a sigh of relief to escape Rei’s lips.

The click of Rei’s Katana sliding back into his sheathe was heard as the battle had finally drawn to a conclusion. There would be no taunts escaping from Rei’s lips as he approached his former adversary, this was not a personal battle for him, it was just business, a venture to uphold the ancient laws of any village. For the first time since the battle had begun Rei’s eyes showed emotion, there was compassion swirling in his green pools. He approached the Hoshigaki slowly, unsure if he would attack once he entered striking range but upon reaching him Rei placed a single hand on the young man who had sunk to his knees in defeat’s shoulder and gazed down at him.

“You made the right choice.” He whispered calmly in an attempt to console the defeated Hoshigaki.

Then Rei would turn his attention to Abel, he needed the Hinode’s skill with Medical Ninjutsu and a thread to save this young man. His green eyes flickered up to the young man that sat upon a branch, his dress covered in filth, and his expression showing obvious irritation. A small smile formed on Rei’s lips as he gazed up at Abel, if he didn’t know he was a man, he would have thought he was a pretty cute young girl.

“Abel, don’t worry about me lets patch him up and get him back to Kiri. Then we will see about getting something to eat...ramen sound good?” He called up to his ally.

Rei then turned his attention back to the Hoshigaki, he would offer his opponent a few small words of advice along with a question.

“You moved too hastily, the expenditure of chakra when it is unneeded doesn’t make you powerful, using chakra to accomplish a goal makes you strong, it makes you powerful. This combined with a sense of purpose, a reason for being allows you to excel, you lost because you had nothing to fight for other than yourself…find something worth fighting for, then you will never lose again.” Rei explained with a small smile. “But I have a question, why would you defect? Why leave Kiri, the birthplace of not only yourself but your clan?” Rei asked.

OOC:

Word Count: 3248/???

Boris

Boris

D-rank
Well that was finally over. The boy landed a hit right before he lost his ability to continue standing. Either way the genin games where rather silly to Abel. Each had good points and some technique but if the fight had to be summarized. Two kids just sat there chucking jutsu at each other. It was a pity that they hadn't tired each other out more. Still Abel covered a yawn as it was summed up. Some kind words he figured. Either way he hopped down landing lightly with some grace. Kicking the kids sword up in the air with his toe and catching it by the hilt, It was heavy and dull as all get out. Still it had some good balance as he slide it into the back of his belt strap. Before approaching the kid. Now armed with the mans own sword and his own.

"Yeah yeah. If you think we ain't stopping at home first so I can change then you lost more blood then I thought. As for you. I will save your life but this sword is being confiscated so you don't get funny with me. Try me and I will remove your arm."

Abel rested his hand on the handle of his own swords his fingers tapping idly as he watched more blood gush out the wound. He figured by now the man was barely able to keep his eyes open. yet alone ball a fist. Abel clicked his teeth and reached into a pouch pulling out a thread and needle. Then some antiseptic pads. Wiping down the needle first and then brushing over the wound to clean it. It was slightly painful but he was sure the boy was nearly out. Still Abel placed both hands on the wound and let chakra flow. Instantly the pain would numb within 5 inches of the wound and no pain would be felt. After wards Abel focused chakra into the end of the needle and began to work. The wound seemed to heal slowly where the thread stitched and the bleeding all but came to a stop. Lastly Abel wrapped some bandages around the neck just to tidy it up. Before rising and moving over to a pool of water to wash the blood off. There was plenty of water around for that after the fight after all.

"All yours."

(Jutsu used was Ketatamashii no Jutsu and Chakra Anaesthetic which can be found Here. Items used where Suture Material with Antiseptic Pads and wrapped with Small Bandages which can be found Here. His sword is in my possession until retrieved as per the item theft rules.)

Chakra:

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
In carrying out his normal patrols he had noticed something that normally wouldn't merit his attention; a genin was leaving the village alone, Dunki or something like that if the records of personnel was kept accurate. Not having had special edict from the Mizukage that could mean only a few things. Now normally something like this wouldn't be worth his time aside from using it as a threshing for newer members, he would just note the direction they left, and possibly follow for a short time to confirm the destination. What got his attention was another person following at a distance. If they were accompanying each other then it would be a moot point and leaving the village would be nothing to even raise an eye at. Given the following one's actions it honestly seemed like he was planning on hunting the rogue! This escalated it's importance. While one genin going rogue was a mild problem for they wouldn't amount to much if they were rebelling against the village, but if a loyal genin were to die in service of the village that would true be a loss of potential. 

Following behind the tracker for several hours trying to keep hidden more from him than the rogue was made easy by his chakra suppressing armor, and the large gap in skill difference. Of course it wouldn't do for anyone to see him so the proper measures were taken. He wore the mask after all, no fooling around with that on. When his "charge" finally decided to play his hand his real duty began. It would be best to see what the kid could do on his own and let the accomplishment be unspoilt by outside assistance, but that could all go to hell if the battle was to go badly, and of course would merit stepping in. Deciding there and then that the kid would get no help if he couldn't take down his target by himself, he would have to live with the shame of letting the rogue go.

Throughout their fight he noticed that the ice that the kid used seems to be of high potency, and the way that it was used was very skillfully done. His tactics in battle were not flawless obviously from the wound that the kid received in response to his own attack, but the attack he judged as non life threatening so there would be no intervening yet. Several times during the fight he relocated his hiding location to better observe and possibly intervene confident that his skills and the distraction of the battle would keep him hidden.

The girl Chunnin that remained out of the fight was interesting, he had personally heard of her outside of the personal documents; a Hinode and naturally a medic. She could prove to be useful if on the off chance he failed to block a critical strike. And judging from her actions she seemed to be doing similar to himself: watching. And sense her intentions seemed to be clear, as well as her rank giving her the privilege to move on her own he was content to let her act on her own accord. 

With the fight reached a conclusion with the rogue surrendered to save his life, he deemed that it was about time to show himself finally with the Hinode seeing to the wounds. Retreating a small distance to ensure that even the most perceptive saw that he arrived from traveling at speed instead of walking out of a bush like a stalker, he entered the field with a flash of speed and the deliberate sound of his feet hitting the ground to signal his arrival to the Kirigakure ninja. Enacting his mask's ability to change his voice, and his armor's distinct characteristic look of every anbu to hide his own identity. Not even his signature hair would reveal him for the mask he worse covered it with a brown wig like piece. Letting his mask and his armor speak his obvious identification, he delivered his dictations in a voice that would be impossible to trace back to himself " Reitou of the Aisu clan, you are instructed to present yourself at the Mizukage's office for debriefing on this incident. I will ensure he" Pausing to motion with his hand towards the wounded Dunki " will be returned to Kirigakure for his punishment. "

Addressing the medic he barely asked and more instructed with the same voice " Please see to it that Reitou returns to the village with no lasting damage." before he then hoisted up the wounded genin and placed him over his shoulder. With a threat directed solely at his passenger " Any further defiance will be met with extreme force, you have been warned." He left the clearing with good speed to return to home, pausing to only slightly nod to Reitou that showed the slightest hind of acknowledgement for his actions. 

In all his appearance lasted just long enough for him to deliver his instructions to all, with is feet leaving the ground just a moment after nodding. He was confident that his anbu demeanor was perfectly in line with anbu procedure and the impression he was aiming for was given. All in all today was a productive day.

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
the kid with the blue hair had said something to him he had told him he had lost to him because he no purpose of fighting, but he did now he he made it out of this alive he would kill this kid someday maybe not to soon but h would kill him. now all he could do is slip into unconsciousness and slumped across this ninjas back as he got taken back to where he had left.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.