You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero stood now outside of the administration building. On either side of him stood and individual with a Sign in sheet. He had sent notice out that the travel to Kiri would be soon and now he waited for the first to arrive. They where to be packed and ready to move out. Already his belongings where in a chest in the horse drawn wagon off to the side. His grey eyes look down the streets in anticipation as he contemplates how to run the rebuild. Already Konoha had completed the essentials and it was time for some direct oversight. Not to mention the reports of small attacks on the worker camps.

Kiri needed to be established once more as a center of power. For it to happen He needed soldiers and he himself a diplomat. Already he had several missions he intended to assign to who ever came with. He needed border patrols and an elimination squad. He also needed someone to deal with the pirates and protect the shipments. Not to mention the mountains of paper work and the training for the lower ranks. though He had at least two spec jounin to assign as squad leaders for the moment. He crosses his arms as his fingers tap his elbows. Waiting games where so much fun.

2Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:47 am

Tsuneko

Tsuneko

D-rank
Always punctual, Tsuneko was sitting on a bench within sight of the Administration building about ten minutes before the meeting time that was designated in the notice. She had heard that Osada, Sero, a newly promoted Jounin, would be leading the rebuilding efforts in place of their new Mizukage, Jurou of the same clan. She knew neither personally but had seen the Kage, briefly, within the Hokage’s office, and, if her thoughts were correct, she had also seen Sero the same day. She vaguely remembered a grey haired genin who had arrived with Otto, whom she had met again, along with Hiragana, another day at the Naka River, but she had been too sleep deprived and stressed to notice much about him. She recalled assuming that the three other genin in the meeting were Team One from Kirigakure, which would make the third Sero, but she wasn’t sure. She flipped through one of her newly purchased medical books while she waited for the appointed time. Her others were with the rest of her few possessions, inside a backpack sitting beside her on the bench.

She did not know who all had survived or if there would be anyone there to teach her in Kirigakure, or what remained of it anyways. She knew that her skills were lacking and hoped to rectify that in whatever spare time she had, even if that meant she would have to teach herself, which was why she had gotten the books. She felt that her ryo would be best spent learning how to utilise medical ninjutsu and planned to pick up some basic supplies along the way as she earned more. After all, Konoha was, arguably, the best place to get literature on healing, due to the legendary Tsunade-sama’s work here, and it would a waste of her time in the village to leave without them. However, her limited ryo had kept her from picking up many other things. Tsuneko wore the same clothes she had arrived in, although they and she had been cleaned since then, and her forehead protector was worn where its name suggested. Along with her books, her bag contained a few other clothes and her modest supply of ryo but was otherwise fairly empty.

When the time to meet arrived, she put the book she had been looking through back into her bag, slipped her arms through its straps, and made her way over to the building. Her violet eyes took in the ninja standing between the two assistants with sign-in sheets; she recognized him from the day of her arrival in Konoha. It had been within this building, actually. She looked much more alert and put together this time, in contrast to her bedraggled appearance that day. With a friendly smile, she politely introduced herself with a slight inclination of her head, “Tsuneko, of the Kaguya clan.” Not sure which sheet he wanted her to sign or what he wished for her to do at the moment, she waited for instructions.

3Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:50 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero allowed his grey eyes to briefly observe the woman on the bench. His mind searches through its libraries of knowledge for a moment before bringing up a memory in an office. He had not truly managed much there but the basics had been handled. In fact she was the delivery girl of the intelligence they where lacking. A survivor of the tragedy that had befallen a nation. Impressive to say the least. He folds his hands in front of him and waits quietly. She had cleaned up since and now looked prepared and presentable. good. Always nice to have some organization.

He watches her rise and approach him to introduce herself. He had forgotten that tidbit of information before and it was good to be reminded. He would have to search for her file given the chance. Maybe even update it. Still a Kaguya. He had at one time had the misfortune of facing off against one. His partner in the act would say they won but he felt differently. He had seen first hand they're defensive capability and fended off the offensive side.

"Welcome. I am Sero of the Osada clan and will be leading the expedition. Behind me to my right is the sign up for the advanced scouting party. Behind me to my left is the sign up for the transport defense party. Sign with whichever you feel your skills would be best suited and leave your belongings in the wagon. If you have questions I shall answer."

4Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:19 am

Tsuneko

Tsuneko

D-rank
Tsuneko couldn't help feeling that even this simple act of signing up for duties was a test. She wasn't sure if any of their files or profiles had made it out of Kiri and wondered how this decision would be interpretted. Scouting or defense... There was a part of her that immediately wanted to jump on the scouting party rather than letting herself be tied down by the slow wagon. However, was that really the most effective position for her? She knew the basics of scouting, as most genins learn in the academy, but didn't have any particular skills or knowledge that would be useful. She had little experience with stealth, and although she had managed to find her way to Konoha alone, she also only knew the basics of navigation. As much as she would like to be the first to see their home, she felt that she was probably too lacking in experience to be of most use in that party. In contrast, defending the wagon was straight forward and would it would be hard for her lack of training to get in the way. She convinced herself that her almost exclusively short-range techniques would be more effective in the defense mission. Besides, as a medical ninja, it would make sense to come in with the reinforcements anyways. What if their scouts were ambushed? Who would patch them up if their medical-nin became a victim? Atleast, that was what she told herself.

A moment hesitation gave her the time to think all of those thought before nodding and going to Sero's left to sign up for the transport defense party. After signing, she moved to set her bag in the wagon. Not wanting her books to get torn up under others' belongings, she placed her backpack on top of the chest that was already within before coming back to stand slightly off to the side of the jounin and his assistants, so as not to block them from anyone else who might arrive.

She wondered why she was so eager to see Kiri first and realized that she wanted to see it first because she didn't really want to see it at all. The village had still been on fire when she had left; Amaterasu was rumored to burn for seven days, so she had not waited. What would it be like to see your home as a heap of ashes? In truth, she was afraid that it would be devastating and feared to embarrass herself in front of her peers by losing her composure. The ancient, bone-white, stone walls of the Kaguya Temple... Had it survived? Would anything ever match the simple beauty, the rightness of the pale stone to house the Kaguya? "What reports have come back from the workers Konoha sent?" she asked curiously, her tone not betraying her worries.

5Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:43 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero pauses in his musings as she signs up for the defensive position. It was a wise choice in his opinion and he noted that in his mind. The girl had a mind for tactics and knew where she herself was best suited. A Kaguya would be a fine edition to the defense of the shipment.

Still her voice wavered when she asked for reports of Kiri. Honestly the devastation had been immense and it wasn't long before looters took over with no military force to speak of. He contemplates softening the report for her but being as they would be back to the scene in a matter of days he doubted that course of action. so he speaks plainly.

"The majority of Kiri was to clustered and the fire spread around to it. However the outlying regions where unharmed if not stained by the ashes of Kiri itself. The Konoha presence has met with hostility of some of the less desirable s such as pirates and bandits as I imagine we will. Our return will be less then welcome by those profiting from our absence."

6Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Tenshi had been aware that they we're late for the meeting, only by a few minutes but Shuiro hadn't wanted to wake and who was she to force her? When she finally arrived to the meeting spot, she stopped short Shuiro at her side, at the sight of that Osada. Last time she saw him he had interrogated her about Utau Suiren, this would be interesting to say the least. Striding forward she stopped in front of him, jacket covering the still ripped and mangled shirt that had sense been cleaned, and raised a eye brow while effecting a supposedly sweet smile. "Hello there, Tenshi of the Aisu clan, Special Jounin. she said as way of greeting noticing the sign up sheets. She stared interested in them obviously one would be offensive and one would be defensive...she wouldn't want to split with Shuiro but she wasn't much help in something defensive, with a cringe and a sigh knowing Shuiro would follow her looked up at Sero again. "Sign me up for which ever is offensive, I guess that will be scouting or something as such. she said offhandedly with a smirk it was time for him to see her strength even if it was just the aftermath.

word count:

Last edited by Tenshi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

7Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari arrived at the building, head bowed and thoughts racing through her head. Kirigakure, site of the two main massacres in her life. Was she really wanting to go back there and help rebuild it? It would certainly be easier to just stay in Konohagakure. She sighed and shook her head. No way that she would ever let herself do that. Her sense of duty to her country overwhelmed her wish to avoid Kirigakure, and she walked up to one of the ninjas that was holding the sign-up sheet for scouting. She waited for a moment for the ninja in front of her to move, and then walked up to him. "Sukari of the Kewashi clan. Genin rank." She said. The ninja nodded and she turned away. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Tenshi, the girl she'd encountered at the Hot Springs, and nodded hello before taking a few steps away to let other ninja sign up.

8Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro skipped up the pathway to the meeting point of the Kirigakure nin. She saw Tenshi and a few other familiar faces, except for one person. She moved next to Tenshi and wrapped her arms tightly around her. Giving her a slight, but sweet kiss, she smiled at Tenshi with eyes practically screaming the words "I love you." "I can't believe you left me all alone in that small, cold bed." She whispered this a tad seductively while close to her face. She pulled a bit away from Tenshi and waved to the other girl, Sukari, who she had met at the Hot springs. She hoped things weren't too awkward then. She had actually wanted to make a new friend. She looked to the man she had met in the woods, Sero was his name. He still looked as friendly as ever, which she wasn't sure if this was sarcastic or not. She still remembered his dark and scary moment.

""Shuiro of the Suiren clan, Chuunin of Kirigakure, announcing her arrival and reporting for any duty that is required of me." She said this while bowing to Sero.
She looked up at him then glanced to the posts behind him and saw a scouting list and a defensive list. Shuiro wouldn't be that much help in the scouting areas. The defensive area was more of her specialty. "I request to be in the defensive if you do not mind, Sir." She said this to Sero with deep respect in her voice. He had earned it after all.

9Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:37 am

Tsuneko

Tsuneko

D-rank
Tsuneko had expected the report to be bad; the fire was inextinguishable, after all, but it was hard to hear about the looting that went on. How could someone take advantage of the massacre of an entire village? 'Damn vultures...' she cursed the human scavengers in her thoughts, her hands unconsciously clenching into fists. It didn't matter to her then if she was branded a bloodthirsty Kaguya afterwards; she would relish in the opportunity to paint her bones red with the retribution she would extract from their bodies. She prayed that they would run into a looter or a pirate so that she could fulfill the fantasy that she was indulging herself in...

'I've gotta calm down... This isn't like me.' She forced her hands to relax and reasoned with herself, 'I'm a shinobi. I'm gonna see worse things than thievery in my life. Besides, I can't afford to get all worked up. They'll decide that I'm too unstable to train, and I can't start giving them excuses to do that. The world knows that the Kaguya are mistrusted enough, just for carrying the name.' The thought of her clan was a sobering one. The Kaguya had already fought extinction once, and they have only barely come back from it... Was this the second time? Was she the only one left? With all of those thoughts floating around in her head, she didn't reply to Sero's words. Not that there was much to say to that straightforward report, anyways.

She didn't dwell on those thoughts for long as she saw more people approach; she never allowed herself to spend much time on grief or regrets, believing that doing so would only waste time. Tsuneko had not run into many other Kiri ninja and didn't recognize any of the three girls. She stood back as they introduced themselves, noting their names. 'Ice, Puppeteer, Genjustu...' she identified the Kekkai Genkai associated with each ninja's clan. As Shuiro signed up for defense, the girls were evenly split. She waited to see if anyone else was expected to join the rebuilding party and which team Sero would place himself in.

10Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 am

Tenshinsa

Tenshinsa

D-rank
Tenshinsa walked toward the administrative building with his new toy strapped to his back. Toki was a great addition to Ten, he almost made him feel like home was close at all times. He knew what was going on, and what needed to be done. This time it was simple he just had to bring the scrolls he was keeping to Sero. Sero wasn't that hard to find at all, he was just standing there cold look and all. Shifting his shoulders to the side to readjust the puppet fit better on his back he walked up to Sero. Bowing slightly Ten musical voice states "Greeting once again Sero, Tenshinsa Zetsumei Genin of Kiri at your service. You may call me Ten(pronounced Shen). I also brought them all too." He went to the most middle wagon and take Toki off his back. Opening the chest of the puppet all the scrolls fell into the wagon.

He went back to Sero and looked at the two groups that were forming. Toki was offensive so he might as well take the scouting party. Signing up for it he thought about all that could happen and they would need a med-nin up there just in case something went wrong. Hopefully nothing does go wrong. Ten hated to fight it was a waste of his resources. Looking at the group around him he nods "I hope everything works out on our going home." His voice was almost royal.

11Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero nods slowly and watches as so many youth begin to arrive. So far mostly Genin and a Spec jounin and one Chunnin. He does however sigh in releif as he tallies it up. The spec Jounin would be with the two genin on the scouting party. Two puppeteers meant that would be a challenge for her. But he was looking forward to Seeing how well Tenshi could command in the field. On the other hand he had Shuiro the Chunnin to lead the defensive squad. He himself would be moving between the two as rapid support.

Still he listens to each of them announce themselves and raises his hand. He waits patiently for they're attention and Smiles to them. His eyes cold but his voice was silky smooth for once.

"Everyone. You have selected which party you prefer and to be honest I am pleased on your choices. you have placed yourselves in effective roles. We will pack up and wait a little longer. Your bags and non essential belongings can ride with the wagons. Each person can grab an ear piece off the table behind me. We will be on channel two."

He moves down from the center and moves to Ten frowning and flicking his nose lightly in frustration. He was getting a head ache again as he lowers his voice.

"Those are the surviving records of Kiri. And we are heading into wetlands. Please put those in the chest bolted to the carriage to avoid rain damage and theft."

12Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:59 am

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
She smiled affectionately and tried not to get upset when Shuiro signed up for defense, she knew it was safer for her, but she wasn't completely sure she wanted Shuiro alone with someone she didn't know. Amusedly she noticed the boy from before approach but when she heard his clan her eyes widened in shock and she let out a low animal like growl escape her throat. When she heard Sero-sama say that he'd be with both groups though she relaxed a bit but kept dark eyes on the Zetusumei genin with dark intent, she would have no quarrel with him unless he used that cursed Kekkie that his clan possessed. Turning away she headed to grab three headsets one for herself, one for shuiro, and one for the other girl in the defensive party so that she could speak to her. Putting hers on quickly and channeling it to the second channel, she walked to Shuiro with a smirk and put it on for her having already channeled it when she grabbed it. With theirs done she turned towards the other girl handing her the last in her hand before staring her in the eyes intently but not without friendliness. "Hello there, well I don't actually know your name." She said with a head tilt before continuing on. "Shuiro is a Suiren from that I assume you know that she uses genjustu and to be in the defense, medical. As I'll assume you use medical as well, I guess is it rude to ask but what clan do you belong to? she allowed her obvious worry over Shuiro to color her words, hoping to not scare off the poor girl, she just needed to know her wife or fiancee which ever Shuiro would consider herself was safe. Looking towards the two puppeteers she was to work with she nodded friendly, both she had met at least briefly neither had she seen's talents though. With that in mind she mentally ran through any number of scenarios with puppets and her ice.

word count:
total word count:

Last edited by Tenshi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

13Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari picked up a headset, sliding it on. She walked over to the wagon, swinging her one bag off and placing it in there, before heading over to the other scouts. A puppeteer and the girl from the Hot Springs... was Tenshi her name? Yes that sounded about right. She crossed her arms and nodded hello to Tenshi, before looking at Tenshinsa. "So you're a puppeteer as well, eh?" She asked, studying Ten critically. She knew that somebody who was not familiar with Kirigakure clans wouldn't think she herself was a puppeteer, as she possessed no signs of being so. However, if this guy looked like he might have a general idea of the clans... either that or he was a clueless idiot. Obviously it was one of the two... with this guy there was probably no grey area in between.

14Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:27 am

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Knowing that he was running very late, Bonreu shifts his cloak to ensure it is presentable before turning the last corner to Konoha's administrative building. Seeing everyone still waiting he breaths a sigh of relieve at not missing the wagon. Traveling alone as genin is frowned on, and very dangerous. Walking the rest of the distance to catch his breath and finish the last of his snack he thinks to himself I will really miss the sunshine here, but home is home, even if it is gloomy.

When he reaches the group, with a crisp voice he says " Bonreu Uzumaki, genin, reporting for duty as requested. I am sorry for being so late." and finishes with a bow. Quickly he steps to his left to the scouting party sign up, and after quickly glancing at it, signs up. Trying not to hold the group up any Bonreu steps away from the sign up, making sure he is ready. Noting the rest of the group has a ear piece in, he grabs one off the table and fiddles with it until it works properly.

15Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro was a tad saddened by the turn out so far. So many people signing up for the Scouting party. She didn't see the fun in that at all. She could understand Tenshi, but the others didn't make any sense. 2 people with puppets and...some other boy. None of them, again, besides Tenshi, seemed up to the task of a scouting party at all. She wouldn't say this though of course. She didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. This didn't mean she didn't have any problems thinking it though.

She moved towards the other girl in the defensive party. She hadn't learned her name just yet, but she knew the girl knew hers. They were going to be on the same team, so she might as well get to know this girl. She stuck out her hand to the girl (Tsuneko) and said, "I look forward to you accompanying me on this trip. I'm Shuiro Suiren and it appears I will be the defensive party leader." She said this sweetly and as smooth as possible. Perhaps she could become friends with this girl too.

16Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Tsuneko

Tsuneko

D-rank
Tsuneko accepted the earpiece from Tenshi with a smile. "Thanks," she said while setting it to the proper channel. She brushed back her long white hair to attach the device as she listened to the special jounin introduce Shuiro, clearly the girl's lover. At Tenshi's very direct question about her clan, violet eyes flicked up to meet the Aisu's intense gaze. She had not missed the strange, animal-like growl that had come out of this girl's mouth at the introduction of the Zetsumei and was uncertain on how she would react to leaving her lover alone with a Kaguya. "My name's Tsuneko. I'm of the Kaguya clan." She spoke in a friendly tone as she introduced herself to the group but watched Tenshi closely, gaging her reaction before shifting her eyes to the other members of the group to do the same. This was done with a seemingly natural pause before she continued, "I do also specialize in medical ninjustu, as well as taijutsu." She figured that it was important for them to know eachother's specialities as they would be working together, especially as it seemed to be just Shuiro and herself in the defensive group. She paused as Bonreu introduced himself to the group, unimpressed with his tardiness. She took note of his name but when she saw him sign up for the scouting, not the defense, she turned back to hear Shuiro's words. Taking the offered hand, Tsuneko shook it and replied politely, "I look forward to working with you, Shuiro." Assuming that Shuiro had not responded negatively to the name of her clan, this would also be said with a friendly tone. Unless the Suiren did something particularly stupid or abused the role, she had no trouble with the more experienced Chuunin taking the leading role for this mission. Besides, if it ended up being a quiet trip, she might even have the opportunity to learn something from her fellow medical ninja along the way.

17Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Tenshinsa

Tenshinsa

D-rank
Ten smiled as he quickly, moved backward from the flick to the nose. He definitely didn't want to to get hit by Sero ever again. It was painful then, and most likely be painful now. Ducking as if he was expecting to get hit again, Ten quickly glides across the field and gets to the headset picking one up. Noticing the growling woman at him.This slightly confused him cause he had no reason to piss her off, hell he didn't even introduced his self to her yet. He would offer to help with her injury before they left though, he was surprised no one else did it before.

After fidgeting with the headset to make it fit on his left ear he glided once again to the wagon. Putting the headset on his left ear; it was a perfect fit. With a sigh he quickly picked up all the scrolls and put them in a chest that would be water proof. Ten knew Sero was right, but he wasn't that specific on what to do with them. Sero told him just to protect the scrolls, and on his free time Ten must have read them all.

He felt the presence of another individual as he finished up packing the scrolls up. Looking up he smiled as he noticed the gray female come up to him questioning him. "Indeed I am one, I have been training with mine to make Toki efficient and lethal. You are one with the Kewashi clan, no? You skills as a puppeteer are something that is just a dream for me." The dark skin kinda gave it away and he remember in one of the scrolls going into details about the clan's mist. It was something he would never go against, but it would be useful as an ally's technique. Quickly bowing his head he quickly added "If you wait a second I will be right back I would love to talk more about your clan, it really got my interests when I heard of it."

Gliding away he walked over to the woman who growled at him and the group she was with. He looked at the injury, and at her. "I hope I am not interrupting anything, I would like to take a look at your wrist and maybe patch it up. It looked like it was broken and I can speed up the healing process." If she accepts he slowly let the healing chakra go into his hand as he said out loud "Zenchi Te no Jutsu". He would let it go out until her wrist was healed. Smiling he looks back at her and bows one last time. Going back to the Kewashi member he quickly guides looking at everyone on last time.

"Excuse me, I didn't get your name, mine in Tenshinsa, but everyone calls me Ten" He says gracefully as he gets back.

Spoiler:
Justu Used:

18Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero pauses in his musings as he looks over both groups. He couldn't decide if he was pleased or not. He felt certain offensive capable individuals had selected the correct scouting party. After all a scouting party would not be for extended confrontations but for quick strikes. The late arrival of Bonreu was what most disturbed him about that party. The two puppeteers and the Kenjutsu masters where probably trained enough to hold theyre own but this kid was almost fresh from the academy. Still he had chosen so it would be up to the squad leader to keep them alive. If She had any problem's with her team he would at the very least expect to hear about it.

The other issue is the lean was offensive heavy. Leaving only two people to the defense of the wagons. This made very little sense to him as the supplies where the most important part of this traveling party. Still he would let this play out. See how well the two captains he assigned could preform in a leadership role.

On top of that they seemed to be mingling together nicely. Aside from a few growls. He watches a preemptive healing and nods in approval. Leading a high risk mission with a wound was a massive risk. Putting your lead at full capability was always a good plan. Even the Kaguya girl seemed to be attempting to settle in. Either way he clears his throat.

"Tenshi. Your the ranking officer in your group. I am putting you as Lead captain of the scouting party. You set up your scouting party ranges and patterns. They're very lives are in your hands. Prove those hands capable."

He turns to look at the defensive party tapping his chin. He still wasn't happy but it was up to them. However he had some responsibility in this too so her turns those grey eyes on Shuiro.

"Bonreu is going to be on your squad. He is more suited currently for defensive. I will be remaining near the caravan as well. You will arrange the caravans in what ever way you prefer. You have 2 food and water supply wagons, 1 wagon filled with blanket's, tents and other such living essentials. 2 wagons of Stone and building supplies and one wagon of tools. not to mention the 1 wagon of workers and the two wagons of everyone's luggage. I will also be under your command."

Sero waits quietly with his hands folded in front of him and watches quietly. once everyone was prepared he presses the button on his head set and speaks.

"Scouting party. Move out and keep us informed. Updates only other wise radio silence. And Tenshi. Know when to retreat."

He then joins the Caravan where ever Shuiro places him.

19Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Turning to look up at Shuiro who had joined her conversation with the white haired girl, she winced knowing Shuiro would probably get mad that she had been rude again. Turning her attention back to the other girl she sighed in relief hearing that she was a Kaguya, that was exactly the type of clan she wanted to be with Shuiro, they are a strong and usually smart clan. Turning a grin onto the girl Tsuneko was her name she nodded before looking between her and Shuiro. "Good then, Kaguya's are good fighters I've heard, the stigmatism over them is idiotic though. Well then I guess I'll join my group. she said before being cut off by the approach of a late new comer, an Uzumaki, someone who should definitely join the defensive party, shaking her head when she realized he joined the scouting party with her, turning back she saw her rival's clansman approaching her raising a eyebrow in confusion she was stopped before she could even speak by his offer, shaking her head dumbly watching as he healed her wrist despite her rude greeting. Watching as he walked away she turned back to look at Shuiro and Tsuneko, seeing that they seemed to get along she turned walking over to the man who had just healed her and Sukari.

With a smile as she approached them she tilted her head curiously at them knowing full well it'd be puppet talk. Turning her head towards Sero she took in words, lovely she had to keep them alive, including the Uzumaki. Shaking her head she could not help but sigh in relief when she heard Sero moved his squad, but then looked towards Shuiro and Tsuneko appraisingly and decided that they could defend themselves easily. Shaking her head she turned and quietly walked away signalling for Sukari and Tenshinsa to follow while giving one last look at Shuiro mouthing for her to be careful.

Word count:
total word count:

Last edited by Tenshi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

20Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:35 am

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza had managed to fall asleep against a tree while doing a little training, he dreamed of his last sparring match with a fellow Genin of his village. Waking up, still groggy, he peered around for some sense of time. With a small ability to tell time by the sun, he was late, very late. Standing up he brushed himself and double checked that he still had everything, thankfully he had everything thought it wasn't much. Some empty holsters, a few personal items hiding inside a pouch hanging from a pouch at his waste, and a pair of hammers held to his back by weapon holster.

After a little wandering, Kaguza finally found his way to the meeting, not as late as he thought he was. A few people had already shown up, though that was to be expected. Examining each individually, he could see he was one of the oldest to show up at least. Curiosity came into his head about how quickly one of the younger Genins would point it out or at least ask about it. Kaguza knew it was Sero who led the rebuild, though had never met him. Not knowing any of the ninja at the meeting, simply addressed them all. "Kaguza of the Myugan clan here. Where would you like me?"

21Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 am

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari nodded in approval as Ten healed Tenshi. Having a Medical Ninja on their team would prove to be very useful as the mission progressed. Who knew what could happen on a mission like this, where they were returning to the site where a very dangerous ninja overpowered an entire village. Not to mention what could happen on the way there. When he came back, she addressed him again. "Yes, that is my clan... we do specialize in that sort of jutsu." She nodded as she said this, affirming his question. "I am afraid I do not recognize your clan however... Do you mind telling me what it is, or is it another secret Kirigakure clan?" She said this with some sarcasm, but also with some sincerity. There were a lot of clans in Kirigakure that didn't like giving out their secrets, her's included. The Kewashi clan puppetry was common knowledge, but their human puppets and the advantage they had with them... only Kewashi members knew of that.

When Tenshi motioned for them to follow her, Sukari did so without hesitating, making sure that Ten was also coming. It would be embarrassing to leave him while they were in the middle of a conversation. However, since he was also part of the team she had faith that he would be following. She was actually a bit excited that he was on her team, it meant that she would have someone relateable in technique to talk to.

22Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:54 am

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Happy to see that he was not the last person to show up, hopefully any flak the he would get from it would instead be redirected at the newest late comer. With a smile at good turn of events; another person will make this mission all the more likely to be completed to good results, Bonreu matches pace with Shurio and the rest of the squad to give a better introduction to his' squad leader as the group finishes the last steps out of the village. "Hello, i am Bonreu, and i hope to not get in your way during any upcoming conflict. If there is anything i can help you with just let me know." Personally hopes that his lack of options in combat won't negatively influence the outcome of this mission, but he knows that a ninja's greatest tool isn't his weapons or jutsu, but rather his ability to adapt, and as long as he keeps his wits about him things will go well. "This will be my first mission sense leaving the village and i am unsure about my abilities."

23Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Looking to her squad, which to her surprise included Sero himself, Shuiro couldn't say she was displeased at all. Aside from the boy, her squad seemed well fit for the perfect defense. She just hoped that the boy would be able to fight just a bit if needed. An idea came to her head though. Running back in the room, she grabs a chalk board and drags it out in front of her squad. She draws six boxes 2 by 2 by 2 in an upward rectangle and 4 x's on each corner around the rectangle. She turned to her group and then began to speak while pointing to the diagram. "I want the caravans arranged in a 3 by 2, length to width, order. This will be the easiest to defend from anything that comes to attack us. The way that we will be arranged is Sero will be in the bottom left, with Bonreu in the back right corner while Tsuneko takes the top left. This leaves me on the top right. This arrangement shall allow us to use our maximum output of power if it is needed. Any objections to this arrangement?" She looked to the group for any questions they would have about her plan. Shuiro hoped they wouldn't, for this arrangement allowed Sero to cover and protect Bonrou while Tsuneko could use her offense while Shuiro used her Genjutsu. It was perfect. She just hoped they would see it as she did.

24Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei yawned loudly, sitting up on her bed. She blinked several times, adjusting her eyes to the bright light hat shone through the hotel room's window. It felt both strange and eerie to wake up somewhere other than Kirigakure or the small tent that she had been living in ever since she had gotten to Konoha. Itwas surreal, almost as if everything was back to normal, though she knew that it was far from it. Her mother had still massacred her father, not to mention most of the Niidashi within the Hidden Mist Village. Kirigakure was still reduced to nothing but a pile of ashes and - Wait. There was something she was forgetting. Something important. It had something to do with Kiri, she was sure about that much... Oh holy fuck. Kiri. The caravan for Kiri was leaving today. In fact - Kei looked at the clock next to her bed. She was supposed to be at the meeting place over an hour ago.

The young girl rushed out of her bed. She threw on her usual outfit, combed her hair lightly while brushing her teeth. She would tie it in pig tails, the way she usually carried it, along the way. She didn't even bother to check out of the pub as she ran out the door, adjusting her item's pouch and making sure that she had everything that she needed on her. Well, it wasn't like she had really brought that many things with her. She was rushing now. She didn't want to be left behind, not to mention the fact that Sero was the one leading the whole ordeal. Knowing him, he would likely leave her behind to place his duty over his personal life. Oh well. They were travelling with a caravan, they would likely be slow. The young Chuunin could catch up to them if she needed to. Kei ran through the streets of Konoha, doing her best to dodge the people on them. Where was it that she needed to go again? Ah! Right! The entranve!

Kei could spot the rest of the Kiri nin now. She sighed in relief, they hadn't left yet, though they looked like they were about to. Her run soon slowed into a walk as she approached the group. She didn't recognize most of them. In fact, she only recognized Sero and the young white haired Kaguya. What was her name again? Tsu... Tsu... Tsuneko! Right. She nodded to her, acknoledging her presence. Her smile was calm and collected, but with a slight hint of mischievousness. That was the way Kei's Yin side usually appeared to be. She moved towards Sero, who stood right in front of the caravan of supplies and bowed slightly. "Niidashi, Kei," She said loudly, letting the others around her know who she was. "Chuunin of Kirigakure, reporting for duty," She said, standing up straight once again. She noticed the sign up sheet on the caravan. Defense and Offense...? She looked at it quizically for a moment. There was one of two explanations for that: Either Sero was paranoid or the lands of Kirigakre had been occupied. She was leaning more towards the latter. She turned around to look at Sero. "Feel free to place me where you think my abilities would fit better," She said simply, moving to lean against the caravan, crossing her arms over her chest, standing next to Sero.

25Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Empty Re: Travel thread to Kiri(Open to all) Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Tsuneko

Tsuneko

D-rank
Tsuneko was relieved to hear Tenshi’s response to her clan. Perhaps now that she was in the company of ninja instead of civilians, she would be better accepted. The thought was a hopeful one. She was surprised as Ten approached and healed Tenshi’s wrist. Wasn’t her lover a medical ninja aswell? Surely Shuiro would have taken Tenshi to the hospital or had healed her herself. Odd, but she focused more on Ten as he went back to the other puppeteer. He apparently knew at least Sero and Tenshi, and from the way he spoke (speaking in past tense about the wrist), it seemed as though he was present when the injury occurred.

Her attention went to Sero when he cleared his throat. It was expected that Tenshi, the special jounin, would be appointed to lead. However she was uncertain how she felt about Bonreu and Sero joining the defense. Bonreu had shown up noticeably late, which, while irritating, did not offend her as he had not held them up; although, being the only one whose squad was changed, she wondered if there was a reason that he had been switched to defense, if it was because Sero hadn’t trusted him in the offensive group. Her assumption of Sero was that he did everything for a reason. He probably placed himself under Shuiro to assess her skills as a leader. Tsuneko was sure that he would be watching them all closely to see how they performed in this mission.

As the scouting group started moving off, another ninja arrived late. Tsuneko was surprised when she saw that he was a grown man, not in his teens like the rest of the group. ‘He’s that old, and he still can’t figure out how to keep track of time?’ Despite her critical thoughts, she would leave any cross words to Sero. Tardiness was a pet peeve of hers, but she knew it wasn’t her place to say anything in this company.

Tsuneko offered a welcoming smile to Bonreu as he came over to speak to them. Her only mission had been helping an old lady out with a cat and could relate about his uncertainty about his abilities. She had never used hers in real combat but figured that there was a first time for everything, and as a genin, assumed that Sero and Shuiro were aware that she might also be lacking in real-life experience. However, it seemed that Shuiro knew what she was doing as she quickly came up with a strategy, and one that Tsuneko thought was sound. It would allow them to cover all sides and to use their abilities without worrying about hitting a teammate. She shook her head to the Chuunin’s question; her directions seemed clear.

She looked up the path as she heard someone running towards them. She recognized the distinctive pink hair of Kei, the ninja she had met briefly at the Naka River. Tsuneko had not been very fond of Kei when they had first met. She had been spying on her, Otto, and Hiragana and had seemed aggressive when spoken to; Tsuneko had actually thought that the girl was a rogue. Apparently, she had thought wrong, as here Kei was, albeit, an hour late. She politely returned the nod that was given. Tsuneko had gotten the impression at the River that Sero and Kei were in a relationship of sorts and wondered where he would place the two newcomers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.