You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
It was another day in Kumogakure's village. Takumi was still sleeping while mostly everyone were awake. After couple minutes probably four or three minutes, Takumi's Alarm went off. He quickly sat up looked around with his sleepy eyes and layed back down and went back to sleep. After five minutes his annoying alarm went off again. This time Takumi didn't sit up but, now he jumped out of the bed with full of excitement for some reason. He quickly dressed up in his usual clothes and run up to the bathroom's door. Suddenly, He heard someone knock on the door it was rather a quite load knock like the person really needed him for something. Takumi slowly walked up to his front door while listening to the loud knock's the person behind the door was making. He reached his Hand to the old,dusty and Rusty handle and opened the door. It was a girl from his Academy days. She Blushed and said "Hi Takumi you have grown its amazing. In academy when we were still students you were kinda...Well...Ugly but now you are quite an good looking guy. Anyway i wanted to ask you if you want to come to my party, Its my birthday?" Takumi widely opened his eyes with amazement and said "Well i'm really sorry Mikui." He closed his eyes shook his head and continued "I cant today i'm doing some special things so i will be busy, Once again im sorry Mikui. Though its nice seeing you." Mikui smiled and left to her party. When she turned, from her face you could see sadness but she tried to remain happy. While Takumi watched Mikui walk away his reminder beeped he looked at his Half-Broken Reminder and it said "Training your new jutsu." For a minute Takumi could't figure out what Reminder was telling Takumi to do. Suddenly, Takumi remembered the new jutsu he wanted to learn he saw the other day one man perform. So he quickly rushed out of his house,locked the door and leaved.

Takumi had arrived at the middle of the Kumogakure's town. He smelled the fresh air and sat down. He turned his head in all directions to see what other Kumogakure's people are doing then he overlooked his left side. It was little children messing around. Takumi could remember those day's when he was a young boy who cryed about everything. He shook his head and stud up bravely like he had done something brave, but he actually didn't do anything. Takumi still had the brave look on his face while walking through the town. He then heard a vibrating noise around his waist. It was his Reminder. Takumi looked at it and it said "Training your justu." Takumi sorted his hair out and slowly walked around the town to see if there is anything tall enough to train his new dangerous jutsu. He then saw 3 big lamps he thought for a second "Hmm these would do the work but here are too many people i don't want to injure anyone. I think i'm gonna search for a better place where i can't injure people." he looked around to see if anything else he could see if Tall but he couldn't see anything so he decided to follow the lamps to see if they lead to some peaceful place.

Takumi finally had finished following lamps as they lead him to some peaceful place as he wished. He throwed his jacket on the metal bench, Stretched and jumped on the lamp.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.