You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
The sun was up in the middle of the sky, indicating that it was mid day. The young Genin, Kyoto was seen running pretty quickly but what was strange is that he was dragging something big behind him. Upon closer inspection, one could see a young boy is the something thats being dragged. Why was Kyoto dragging a kid? He was doing it all for the sake of pranking. The young Genin was pretty lumped up, as he was being quickly dragged on the floor. Something that the prankster was unaware about.

The place Kyoto seemed to be running towards the hot springs. One of his favorite places in the village. Not because of the soothing hot springs some many come for. But the dangerous thrill of peeping on the girls thats in the springs. "Hahaha! Hope you are ready for the time of your life, Kid!" Kyoto said without knowing that the boy was knocked out. While running, Kyoto wonder why the boy wasn't answering and so he looked back at him only to see that he was out cooled. This shocked Kyoto since it wasn't his plan to knocked him out but even though, all that was said was "Oops" and the run was continued to the springs, ignoring the boy.

WC: 215

2A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty Re: A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
After being dragged away from the training grounds, Toshiko had been bumped on his head so much that he literally got knocked out. He was incapable of defending himself for a bit, and wasn't sure of what was gonna happen to him. Eventually, Toshiko's came to and slightly opened his eyes. His vision was distorted and blurred for a few moments, but then came to normal. From his perspective, he saw someone carrying him towards the hot springs. It was the same ninja from the training grounds that had save him from Anta's attack and dragged him away. As Toshiko came to, he ripped himself from the ninja's grasp, backed up, and got in a fighting stance. "Hey! I don't know who the hell you are but you've got some questions to answer! Who are you, why did you take me away from my spar, and where do you think you were taking me? You better answer these questions or i'll have to beat the answers out of you." Toshiko then looked behind the boy, and then realized. He was trying to take him into the hot springs where all of the girls were bathing. His cheeks got red, and he started to yell at the ninja. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU BIG OLD PERV?!"

Word Count: 231

3A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty Re: A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
As the running continued, the other boy began to wake. The two were almost to their destination. Well to Kyoto's destination. But before they could, the now awoke boy had broke out of Kyoto's grasp. Kyoto quickly turn to look at him and sees he very angry and surprised boy asking questions. The first question was who was he? The next was why did he do it. The last question was where we going. Hearing the boy getting mad made Kyoto laugh. Then as the boy inspected his surroundings, he seen the hot springs as he looked straight pass Kyoto to the springs. An observant little fellow, Kyoto thought to himself. Then the boy yelled at Kyoto, calling him a perv. Kyoto wasn't fond of being called a perv but he decided to let that one slide. But the young boy answered his last question and so it was time for Kyoto to answer the others. "Well! I'm Kyoto Yamamoto! Everyone knows me!" This was somewhat of a lie but this kid shouldn't know such a thing. Or so Kyoto thought. "And I saw you training. And decided to make you my student! Hahahaha!" Kyo blurted out loudly. He was no where old or good enough to have a student. By normal means anyway. Knowing Kyoto, 9/10 normal means don't imply. Kyoto was talking about making the boy his student in the art of perving, as others would call it. "First we need to go to the hot springs!" Kyoto said while pointing behind him to the springs.

WC: 265

4A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty Re: A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Well! I'm Kyoto Yamamoto! Everyone knows me!" Kyoto Yamamoto? Toshiko had never heard that name or seen the boy until he came to the training grounds. He didn't seem to be that much older than him, and there was no way in hell that he was a higher level ninja than him. "And I saw you training. And decided to make you my student! Hahahaha!" "Wha..... Your student?... What level ninja are you?" Toshiko secretly thrived to have a sensei that would teach him more jutsu and help him become a better ninja. He knew more than anything that he wanted to have the same life and skills of any other ninja with teammates that would always be by his side and have people to call his allies. While this was the truth, he was still hesitant when talking to Kyoto. "First we need to go to the hot springs!" Toshiko wasn't going to comply just yet. He wasn't as stupid as this guy seemed to think, and he was going to make Kyoto prove his position. Toshiko put his hand on Kyoto's shoulder, and turned his body around. Then Toshiko did a back flip and landed on his feet, getting in his fighting position. "If you can fight me in a spar and prove to me that you are actually a sensei, then i'll be your student no problem. A real sensei wouldn't have a problem with doing this. You ready?!"

Word Count: 255

5A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty Re: A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Kyoto was hoping the boy would come with no questions. But this guy was smarter than Kyoto had thought. Then the boy started to get suspicious of Kyoto. Now asking what rank he was. Kyoto knew if he said his normal rank, which was Genin, then the boy wouldn't follow him. That would make this whole prank useless. So to quickly make up a lie, Kyoto decided to make up a fake rank. "I am a Special Jounin! Haha!" This lie was pretty far fetched but he tried it anyway. Not long after, the boy walked up to Kyoto and grabbed his shoulder before doing a back flip, all in order to getting in what seems his fighting stance.  This was a bit much for Kyo and so he let out a small chuckle. This laughter was interrupted by a challenge that the boy put upon Kyoto. He said if Kyoto could beat him, then he'll be his student. Kyo wasn't one to turn down a challenge and actually like to fight. Even more so, a group of people started to form around the two as they were about to fight. The thing that got Kyoto fired up was that he spotted some pretty girls in the crowd, and they had only a towel as they came from the hot springs. Kyoto lowers his head, with his hair falling down over his face, creating a shadow, making to where people can't see his face. Another chuckle started from Kyoto, but this time, deeper. Raising his face, to where Toshiko could see. Kyoto's nose was leaking blood from the sight of the girls in their towels. "Fine! If you wish to fight, I shall give you what you want." Kyoto's voice changed, sounding more deeper and cool. His attempt at being cool for the ladies. With that Kyoto wipes his nose and gets into his fighting stance, both fist tightly clinched and placed right near his chin. The boxing stance Kyo got in showed the fighting style he used.

WC: 344

6A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty Re: A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
As Toshiko challenged Kyoto, multiple people started to gather around them. Kyoto stared off at some pretty girls in the crowd, and his nose quickly started to bleed. Toshiko didn't stare at them in a attempt to stop his nose from bleeding, and turned his attention directly towards Kyoto. "Fine! If you wish to fight, I shall give you what you want." Toshiko rolled his eyes. It had been made abundantly clear that Kyoto was simply trying to show off for the girls that had appeared in the area. Kyoto then wiped his nose, and got in his fighting position. Toshiko didn't hesitate as he planned to show off his skills. Toshiko held his hand out forward, and focused some of his chakra into it. The blue chakra eventually started to manifest into small shocks, and then full out lightning. Toshiko held his hand to his side, and smiled. "Get ready for this!" Toshiko ran directly towards Kyoto with his arm held out to his side. When he was within reach, he , held out his arm, and smiled. "Lightning Style, Lightning Strike!" The lightning strike fired from Toshiko's hand, aimed directly towards Kyoto's chest.

Spoiler:

Word Count: 204

STR E-3: 204/225

Last edited by Toshiko on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total

7A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty Re: A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:34 am

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Ever since Kyoto agreed to fight, he noticed that the boy has gotten serious, as he was focusing completely on Kyoto. So Kyoto would return the favor a gets serious. Now not even showing off for the girls and his usual happy face changed into a focused and serious one. A face which he rarely wears. The boy then held a hand towards Kyo, then he began to charge what seemed to be a basic lightning jutsu. The jutsu was charged and the boy was ready to attack. He rushed towards Kyoto even when it wasn't much room to charge at him like that. Thats when he fired the lightning projectile. With his reflexes and ace eye, Kyo had no trouble seeing that that jutsu was aimed at his chest. Kyoto simply turned his body completely to the side, ending up on the left side of the projectile. Successfully dodging the attack, Kyoto decided to start an attack of his own. By raising his leading right hand, palm out to the boy who was still running towards him, Kyoto began to charge a lightning strike of his own. The blue chakra became visible in his hand and he'd charge it until the boy ran at a 10m distance from Kyoto. Thats when he released his jutsu, Gale Style: Storm Senbon, directly to the boys chest. For someone who is running directly to the jutsu, the two would meet at about 5-6m. The jutsu itself is going 15m/s, leaving no room for a genin to dodge. Thats when the contact of the jutsu would paralyze the boy, not for long but that would bring this little fight to an end.
If the counter attack was somehow dodged, Kyoto was sure it would somehow, at the very least scratch him and Kyoto would jump back 10 more meters away.

WC: 283.

Your dude never stopped running towards me >___> Making my jutsu an hella sure shot lul.

Spoiler:
Chakra: 135/150

8A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Empty Re: A Dangerous Game [No Kill] Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:59 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
As Toshiko's lightning strike jutsu fired towards Kyoto, but it didn't seem to work. Kyoto moved out of the way, and Toshiko continued running to him. He started to prepare chakra in his hand. Toshiko's eyes widened as he realized what was going on. Toshiko stopped dead in his tracks, and attempted to move out of the way. Just as he thought he was in the clear, Kyoto fired the jutsu. It collided with Toshiko's left arm and lower torso, causing him to fall to the ground. The people in the crowd backed up as Toshiko fell down, twitching a bit from the shock that had erupted from within his body. After a bit, he attempted to shake it off. He slowly stood up, to find his whole left arm and side completely numb and paralyzed. he grimaced, and then stared towards Kyoto. "Damn....That wasn't a regular attack......Could this guy really be a sensei? I don't know. I gotta play this out a little longer. I'm not gonna go down that easily though. I'm gonna fight until my last amount of energy!" With that, Toshiko stood up, and moved back. The crowd Moved back with him. Toshiko then started breathing in, filling his throat with chakra which manifested into flame life gas. Toshiko then ran towards Kyoto, and once he was a few feet in front of him he jumped up above him. He turned himself around in the air so his face was hovering right over Kyoto's body. He then cocked his head back, and shot out the incredibly hot flame mist right above him. After firing it, Toshiko moved out of it's point of direction, and landed on the ground. He concentrated chakra by inhaling, and then fired out another jutsu of fire once more. ten tiny spheres of flame went flying towards Kyoto.

Word Count: 321

STR E-3: 225/225

Endurance E-3 117/225

Spoiler:

CLOSE THREAD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.