You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

That Day, Shibirin had managed to meet the requirements to be eligible of ranking up to Special Jounin rank, though like most things in Iwagakure, nothing happened before passing through the ears of the Tsuchikage and nothing happened unless he approved it. Shibirin went past the secretary's office and came to see man in a black coat, guarding the Tsuchikage's door. Shibirin hadn't seen the guy on his last visit her, so mybe it was a new thing. Nevertheless, Shibirin approached him like any other staff of the office nd said, "I wish to speak to the Tsuchikage, please". The guard gave Shibirin a nod, before heading inside the office, hopefully telling the Tsuchikage he was here.

After a few minutes of waiting, he saw the guy return, but rather than closing the door behind him, he invited Shibirin in. Shibirin entered the room, closing the door behind him. He firstly bowd to the Tsuchikage, it was only respectful. He then fixed his gaze towards the Kage and said, "Tsuchikage sir, i come here to ask you for a promotion. I've worked hard to meet the minimum requirements to allow me to be considered as a Special Jounin" he said, before stopping to let the Tsuchikage give his response.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Another day in Iwa. It was surprising how little paperwork was on Ara's table; he handled it all like a real baws, and was learning to live with it from day to day, his motivation being the day not a single paper is on his desk. So he can sleep. His drowsy self was just drooling on the table, thinking about something, when he heard a knock. A person came inside his office, and it was... Shibirin? He bowed, and spoke.

"Tsuchikage sir, i come here to ask you for a promotion. I've worked hard to meet the minimum requirements to allow me to be considered as a Special Jounin"
An eyebrow rose on Ara's face, as he responded.
"Is that so...?
He then opened his drawers, the 3rd left on the bottom. He already knew where stuff was situated. There he went through various files, ordered by alphabet... Until he found Shibis. Ara opened it, and took a quick glance before speaking.
"You seem to be just fine. I'm feeling a taddish lazy, so I won't hold the exam for you in person. Please go find Higori, he should be at the ground floor. Ask him to evaluate you. He'll report back to me."

Higori was a Jounin ranked shinobi, one of Iwa's best probably. Highly skilled in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, and is a veteran as he's been in quite a few wars. He should take care of Shibi's needs. If Shibi didn't leave soon enough, Ara would speak.

"Off you go then."

The kage seemed to have agreed to the offer, but not entirely. Apparantly, he had to go downstairs and see a guy called 'Higori'. He had been in Iwagakure for a few weeks now and he was sure he hadn't heard of a guy called Higori. He bowed to the Tsuchikage, before leaving out the room shortly after being dismissed. He wondered wht sort of test this Higori guy was going to give him. 'Hope it's not a written exam, i hate those the most...' he thought to himself as went along.

[Exit Thread]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
---Arashi Left The Thread---

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.