You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting his Master, The Blacksmith. Empty Meeting his Master, The Blacksmith. Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 am

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza woke up early a rather normal day, outside it was misty as the sun hadn't risen above the horizon just yet. An open note sat on the table in the middle of a small shack that Kaguza made his home. Despite being one of the highest ranking shinobi as well as Captain of the Seven Swordsmen, he still lived in a relatively run down shack just outside of the village. It wasn't that he didn't want to live in better housing or couldn't, his little shack was home having lived there since he was a genin. His parents had taken up the Myugan calling and often went traveling, as a shinobi, Kaguza chose to stay behind and had to downgrade to a smaller dwelling in order to be able to pay for it at the time. There wasn't much in his home, a bed, a table, small kitchen, bathroom, a dresser and a weapon rack on the wall. Several weapons hung on the rack above his dresser, though even more had there place but were sold as he didn't use them anymore. In total six weapons made their home on the wall. Two meteor hammers coiled up were the oldest of all his weapons now. His longsword Silver, a blade with a hammer in thought as it was created, being struck by such a weapon had more force then most swords could manage on there own. His large war hammer Temper hung in the center of the rack, his favorite weapon and most used, such a master piece that his hopes were for it to forever be connected to it through out history. Next came his most recent find, a piece of history itself, the triple bladed scythe used by Hidan of the akatsuki. The three red blades with an intricate chain for ranged attacks, Kaguza hadn't had an opportunity to use such a vicious looking weapon in even practice combat. Finally his true treasure, The Sword of Kusanagi, the Grasscutter Longsword, the weapon used by Orochimaru. It was still a mystery to Kaguza how such a weapon made it's way into Kirigakure and then into his hands.

Today wasn't one to carry around so many weapons, since he was merely going to see the man he would call his teacher. Taking Temper in his hands, and placing it on his back, Kaguza stepped out into the misty morning. The air, it was hard to describe but was almost like paradise to him, breathing in the air it seemed sweet to his nose despite it just being misty. Braking into a good sprint to warm himself for what lay ahead. Today Kaguza was to meet with a man named Jinsoku, a blacksmith for Kirigakure. Jinsoku's family was well known amongst Kiri for their ability to work metal, there most famous claim being the original seven swords along with each one there after. Upon his request Kaguza was going to lend him a hand for the day as his assistants were both taking a day off. His teacher was a very strict man, never stopping to rest except to eat or sleep, such an attitude was why Kaguza had such an endurance based training routine. One time Kaguza watched as the man hammered away on a weapon request for three days straight never resting till the weapon was complete. His teacher however was getting older, and the need for help was growing at the same speed, it was surprising to see he had gotten two assistants.

Finally arriving at the blacksmith site, A tall smokestack stood above the tree line, at the base was a few buildings. The location was a good distance away from Kirigakure, so as to prevent the black smoke of the forge from disrupting the area of the village. Everything one could possibly need to create weapons, armor, and any other metal item was here. A periodic banging and grunting could be heard over the mist. Familiar to his ears, Jinsoku was already hard at work or still at work from the previous day. Standing just at the treeline, Kaguza looked over the area, a sense of fear buried inside himself. Out of every opponent he had ever fought, his teacher was the only one he couldn't analyze. His teacher had a sense of unpredictability to him that made him quite fearsome, even his recent battle against the Mizukage didn't bring up such a fear.

Taking a step towards the workshop, a piece of red hot metal flew out into a tree behind Kaguza, just missing his face. He could feel the incredible heat as it past within an inch of his face. The tree unfortunate enough to catch the piece of metal began to burn as the metal was hot enough to cause combustion. Quickly Kaguza knocked away the metal and put out the fire. "Your late!" Even at the rank of Sannin, he still couldn't approach Jinsoku without him knowing. "I got bored of waiting, what took you so long?" A rough voice over the mist. Kaguza walked closer before answer, stepping inside the open door of the workshop, only to be hit on the forehead by a small blackened hammer. "Why can't you answer my question when asked?" Kaguza fell backwards grunting in pain and holding his forehead. "Why can't you just say hello when someone comes to help you? You old asshole."

"I asked you? Thought I asked the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen to help me." Kaguza knew one hundred percent that his teacher had called him, probably to both help him and test him in some way to see if he was worthy of such a title. "What exactly do you need?" Kaguza had such a good start to his morning, only to be greeted with the flat end of a hammer. "You'll start by cutting up some wood, then you'll be braking up and grinding the batch of ore I got yesterday, then you'll be on the bellows melting it all down. If you finish today, we might get to the only reason I need assistants." Only reason, Kaguza was curious as to what he did that he admitted to needing help, though he likely tried several times by himself. "What do you mean by today?!" He felt insulted at the lack of faith in his ability to accomplish such a work load in a day. A moment of such a thought seemed to scream out to Jinsoku as his hammer met Kaguza's forehead again, "If you stand and gawk you won't even start today!"

After falling to the ground again, Kaguza stood up and got to work, though now bleeding from his forehead. Starting at the beginning of his given list, Kaguza worked through the wood pile and shipment of raw ore. By the time the ore had been refined to the point of approval, his body was spent. Despite having learned quite a bit about using a hammer for combat Kaguza could never completely get through a day of training without becoming completely exhausted, specially now since his training routine has softened and become more mentally focused. Placing the refined ore into the furnace, Kaguza began working the bellows to melt down the material. "I'm surprised your already melting it down, not too bad, it's almost lunch time though. This is my usual morning routine, I get this done before breakfast, but I thought you might show up on time." Again the old man insulted him, can't just say thank you, good job. Working through a growing sense of fatigue, Kaguza melted down the metal in short order.

Finally the list of manual labor given to him by his teacher was finished. Struggling to move Kaguza followed Jinsoku as they made there way into a large dome building. Inside the floor had a large seal inscribed in the center. During his time under Jinsoku never had he been inside. Why would a blacksmith need such a building. The seal was unlike most Kaguza had seen. Comprised of several entwined circles, in the center a small forge, near the door on the outer edge of the seal another open circle with enough room for a person to sit. "This is where I create the chakra infused weapons and armor. The seal's construction is quite simple. You'll be sitting in the open circle, all you have to do is expel chakra into the air." Chakra infused metal. Kaguza never put any thought as to how such a thing was created. It was slightly surprising that his old teacher could create such things, though chakra weapons had to come from somewhere, so in hindsight it shouldn't be so surprising. "I just have to expel chakra? I can do that quite easily." "You better Mr. Captain." A snide remark from his teacher as he took his place at the forge. Kaguza took his own place in the open circle. Focusing his chakra, he began expelling it in great amounts. The familiar periodic banging began again, as the seal around the two of them began emitting a light, causing all the expelled chakra to visibly flow to the worked metal. After a few hours, both Kaguza and Jinsoku were done for the day. Of the two Kaguza was drained both physically and mentally. The workload of manual labor and draining himself of chakra was too much, causing him to pass out.

Learning Fuuinjutsu 1569/1500 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.