You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Way of the blacksmith (D rank mission) Empty Way of the blacksmith (D rank mission) Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Mission name: Way of the blacksmith (Nonrepeatable)
Mission rank: D
Objective: Gather the martial needed and help the black smith forge.
Reward: 150 or 1 D rank sword from catalog, or 1 D-ranked Jutsu or lower.
Mission Description: Someone has broken into my shop and stolen the martial I need to forge the kunai for the new genin of the village. Gather what I need so I can complete my order, and I will give you my old sword in return.
Mission Details: The black smith needs martial to create the kunai, go around the village and gather what he needs. The black smith needs; 5 Corundum ingot, 5 iron ingot, and 10 pelts. You can get the ingot from the mines outside the village in the mountain, and the pelts you may hunt down woodland creatures, get from a farm, or from the butcher. Return with the needed martial and earn your reward.

2Way of the blacksmith (D rank mission) Empty Re: Way of the blacksmith (D rank mission) Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref has been on three missions in the last week or so, all of them were uneventful but that couldn't be helped due to the fact he was still a genin, with how fast he was completing missions, and training he was sure to reach the next rank quickly, or so he hopped. His current mission was a bit closer to home, he had to help out a black smith or something along those lines. Zeref was headed there now, from what he was told, someone had broken into the blacksmiths shop and stolen his material he needed to create the weapons for the graduating class of students. If Zeref really wanted to he could just create the weapons himself, but he was doing his best to keep his bloodline a secret for as long as possible.

Zeref rounded the corner and spotted the smith shop up ahead, the owner already standing outside. As Zeref got closer the owner smiled politely. "Ah you must be the Genin sent here to help me." Zeref bowed slightly before righting himself and speaking. "Yes I am. Although the break in is being handle on a higher level, I am here to help in anyway you wish." The owner nodded with understanding. "Of course of course. All I need you to do, is gather the material I need to create the kunai." The owner pulled out a list handing it to Zeref. "All I need is five Corundum ingot, five iron ingot, and ten pelts of any animal larger then a rat, so rabbit, fox, boar, what have you." Zeref looked at the list, it was simple enough, there was a mine outside of the village, and plenty of woodland animals to hunt along the way. "This will be no problem, I will return before sundown." Zeref knew it wouldn't even take that long to gather everything, but he liked to account of the unknown. "That's perfect, I will be here doing what I can with what I have." Zeref nodded at the owner tucking the list into his pocket before turning away and heading towards the village gates.

Post w.c- 358
Total w.c- 358
Mission- 358/750

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref figured the best place to find ore and ingot for the mission would be the abandoned mine that is dug into the mountains outside of the village. Since it was a decent walk to the mine, he would be hunting on the way there and back to collect the pelts that he needed. Zeref had enough knowledge of living in the wilderness that hunting, and tracking down a few animals wouldn't cause him any real hassle, nor would killing them. The best case scenario would be coming across a pack of boar, that way he could get all the pelts in one go since boars tend to travel in group of fifteen or more.

Zeref stopped walking in front of the gates, the few shinobi who were on guard stopping him. "Where are you off to?" Zeref gave him a polite smile, holding out a slip. "A simple mission to collect some things for a black smith." The shinobi looked at the slip and nodded. "Alright, open her up boys." on his command the guards opened up the gate to allow Zeref to leave without any more hassle. Once he made it through the gates creaked behind him as they closed, shutting him out of the village for the time being.

Now that Zeref was out of the village, away from the village and any watching eyes, he stopped walking and placed his hands on the ground. Using the Steel Forge technique he pulled 2.5 m3 of Kōton from the earth. Once he pulled it he willed it to form around his arms forming gauntlets. He knew having the Kōton out and formed at the ready would be the easiest way to to kill animals as he hunted. With his weapons literally on hand, Zeref headed towards the mines that lay a few miles up into the mountains.

Post w.c- 316
Total w.c- 674
Mission w.c- 674/750

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref crouched in the bushes, his eyes set on three boar that were grazing in a small patch of grass a few meters in front of him. Zeref eyes were locked on to his pray but his mind couldn't help but wander back to his past.Zeref was standing in a small valley, his father Noc standing in front of him, Noc throw down a single dagger at Zerefs feet.
"Come back to this spot in two weeks, survive on your own,if you can't than I have no need for you."
His father was harsh, cruel, and abusive to the T, but he taught Zeref many things, how to survive on his own was one of the biggest lessons.

Zeref placed his hands on the ground, the Koton gauntlets slowly melting away into the ground. Zerefs eyes remained locked on the three boars, after a few seconds Steel shot up piercing all three boars through the neck cutting the spine as they pierced through killing all three. Zeref stepped out from the bushes and moved to the boars, the steel spikes melting away forming into the gauntlets back on his wrists. Taking out a kunia Zeref started to skin the three boars, one boar was large enough to give him three pelts, the other two boars skins would make single pelts, giving him a total of five out of the ten he needed. Standing up he placed the pelts on a tree branch so they could dry.

Post w.c- 252
Total w.c- 926
Mission w.c- 750/750
Extra- 176

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref stood at the entrance of the mine, having not gathered ten pelts in the last two hours, all he needed now was the five Corundum ingot, and five iron ingot to complete the list. The mine was abandoned, for how long Zeref didn't know, but he figured there must be some ingot laying around, or in the worst case he could find the ore and have the blacksmith smelt it down, both would be just as easy as the other. If neither of those worked, Zeref would simply create some Koton and tell the black smith he ended up finding some steel.

Zeref entered the dark mine allowing his eyes to adjust before moving deeper. Looking around he noticed tools, barrels of rocks, lanterns, and other random items laying about it didn't seem like the workers cared to clean up when they left. Zeref stopped walking in a decent sized cavern, looking around trying to spot what he needed but had no luck. Zeref sighed and sat down crossing his legs and closing his eyes.

Zeref had the ability to gather koton from the earth, but really koton was two different ores mixed into one, he did this by drawing out the correct ores, and then combining it with Katon nature to create the Koton. Zeref slowly started to pull up the ore he needed, but didn't combine it with Katon allowing the ores to stay in their raw form. After a few minutes Zeref had enough ore to create the two ingots he needed. Standing he picked up the chunks of ore playing them into his pack and exited the mine. It was now time to collect the pelts on his way back to the village, and then return to the black smith to finish his tasking and mission.

Post w.c- 304
Total w.c- 1230
Mission w.c- 750/750
Extra-480

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref walked through the gates of the village, the blacksmith shop was just a few minutes walk from the gate, which was good since carrying all the pelts and ore was annoying and a hassle to carry. Zeref was able to get all the pelts, and all the ore needed no little hassle, and all with in half a days work, all that was left was to drop it off and get paid. The mission was easy, but it was better then the others, at least this mission allowed him to use some skill where as all the others were more or less errands.

Zeref pushed open the doors of the black smiths shop and was greeted by the smith with a smile. "You are back, sooner then I thought too. Did everything go well?" Zeref put the pelts and ore on the work bench that was in the shop before answering the smith. "Yea, it was an easy task, and was no trouble at all. I would of been back sooner if the walk wasn't so far." Zeref smiled slightly, as always acting the part he needed to fill. The smith took the ore and pelts and started to work on them. "I would of gone with you, but I had work to do as you know." Zeref shock his head. "No need, I was tasked with a mission and I completed it." The smith smiled. "A good way to think of it, shows you're a good shinobi. I will send word to the office telling them you are done the task." Zeref left without another word.

-Thread end-
-Thread exit-

Post w.c- 270
Total w.c- 1500

Using 750 for D rank jutsu.
(paid and used)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.