You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping the Blacksmith [D-Rank Mission] Empty Helping the Blacksmith [D-Rank Mission] Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:12 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Mission name: Way of the blacksmith (Nonrepeatable)
Mission rank: D
Objective: Gather the martial needed and help the black smith forge.
Reward: 150 or 1 D rank sword from catalog, or 1 D-ranked Jutsu or lower.
Mission Description: Someone has broken into my shop and stolen the martial I need to forge the kunai for the new genin of the village. Gather what I need so I can complete my order, and I will give you my old sword in return.
Mission Details: The black smith needs martial to create the kunai, go around the village and gather what he needs. The black smith needs; 5 Corundum ingot, 5 iron ingot, and 10 pelts. You can get the ingot from the mines outside the village in the mountain, and the pelts you may hunt down woodland creatures, get from a farm, or from the butcher. Return with the needed martial and earn your reward.

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Raphael crossed his fingers as he lifted his arms above his head putting his interlocked fingers behind his head, letting out a soft sigh as he walked down the street. His orders came down earlier this morning, the supply shipment for the blacksmith did not arrive on schedule. Of course Raphael would of loved to go and investigate as to what happened as to why it never showed up, but alas that was a job for one of the higher ups. Instead he was tasked with reporting in to the blacksmith and assist him however the man required, needless to say it was a very boring job to be tasked with but Raphael was not one to complain, at least not out loud inside his head however it was a different story. Raphael felt as though jobs like this one was beneath him as he would rather do some of the more challenging jobs, but at the same time the young shinobi knew that it was through jobs such as these that prove a shinobi's commitment to their village as well as provide a way for the village itself to evaluate the shinobi when determining their readiness of promotion. Raphael looked at these type missions as a way for him to pay his dues so to speak to the village, he just had to buy his time and soon the village would take recognition of his service. He was in no rush to arrive at his destination in his opinion this was not a high priority mission, so there was no reason for him to waste his energy getting there in a hurry.

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
The streets of the village were less crowded today, which was surprising to Raphael but he was not going to complain. Raphael preferred it this way, he hated crowds in truth he hated people in general, although he was slowly getting over this and had even made a couple of friends over the past couple of weeks. Although two friends would not seem like much to most people it meant a lot to Raphael, when he was growing up everyone claimed to be his friend but in truth they were just nice to him because of who he was.and who his mother was. It was one of the reasons he hated people, but now here where no one knew who he was he was able to actually make friends who liked him for him not because of his heritage. Raphael was pulled from his thoughts of his new friends by the sound of metal hitting metal, looking around he realized he was about to walk right by the SkyForge. As he walked in he noticed the blacksmith busily working away hammering on some red hot metal forming it to shape, "Hello!" he called out as he drew closer to the man. The blacksmith looked up from his work long enough to size the young shinobi up, "so your who they sent?" the man questioned returning to his work. "Yes Sir, My name is.." "I dont need your name, just listen. I need ten pelts five iron ingots and five corundum ingots. You can get the ingots from Chazz, he is the foreman of the mine just outside the village he is expecting you and should have them waiting for you with a cart. Then from there go get the pelts from John at the butchery, he owes me a favor and will get me the hides I need. Did you get all that?" The man talked very fast but Raphael nodded his head stating he understood it all, "alright well get going I only have till sunset to get the blade made, off you go make it snappy." Raphael left the forge headed down the main road towards the gate, 'I don't see what the hurry is its just a knife it shouldn't take that long to make it,' he thought to himself as he continued his walk in no real rush.

395/669

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
When he finally reached the gate he stopped to ask the guard for the directions to the mine, "excuse me ma'am I have been sent by Quinn to see Chazz at the mine, but I have never been there so you have a map you can point me in the right direction?" The kunoichi behind the desk chuckled before pointing to the map on the wall behind here, "your looking for the Iron Claw Mine," she stated as she pointed to its marking on the map before turning around and pointing to a pathway. "You take this path here for about a mile and you will reach a fork in the road, take the left path and it will take you straight to the mine." The girl ended with a friendly smile to the boy, though she was older than him, looking to be probably twice his age at most and he knew her to be out of his league he could not help but notice how well her body was filled out a perfect ten in his records. 'She definitely ages well if she is any older than her early twenties' he thought to himself, he was about to ask her for her name when he caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall behind her. It was already noon and it would probably take him an hour to reach the mine and probably twice that dragging the cart back not to mention dragging it all the way up the mountain. Despite him not feeling that fetching items for the blacksmith of importance, he knew that if he did not head out soon he would not make it back to the forge before sunset. "Thank you for your help, maybe we will see each other around sometime." He said to the girl, giving her a wink before turning to head down the path she had pointed down, as he turned he heard the faint giggle coming from the girl behind him. He could not tell if she was giggling because she thought he was cute or if it was because she was trying to stifle a laugh because of how ridiculous it is that someone so young would hit on her. Still it did not bode well for the young Shinobi, yet he pushed such thoughts from his mind, deciding instead to focus on the task at hand.

401/1070

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Raphael focus some chakra to the bottom of his feet before leaping off of the ground to a nearby tree limb, using the supernatural walking technique to jump from tree branch to tree branch would increase his speed traveling to the mine so that it might not take as long. When he reached the mine he found Chazz waiting there with a cart just as the blacksmith had said he would, "you must be the boy they sent to pick this up, you sure did take your time getting here didn't you?" Chazz stated as Raphael approached, "I am sorry sir, I got here as quick as I could." Raphael replied with a quick bow to the man, "I will get this to Quinn right away," He continued walking up and grabbing the handle of the cart. His trip back to the village was all but quick, despite the young boy trying his hardest to hurry it still took him well over an hour to make it back to the gate. As he past by the gate house he saw the girl who gave him directions still sitting behind the desk, she looked up smiling at the boy and giving a small wave before covering her mouth to giggle again, Raphael returned the wave before he continued on with the mission but in the back of his mind the thought that he may actually have a shot with the girl sparked to life. He made it to the butchery and spoke to john about Quinn's request adding his freshly skinned pelts to the cart with the ingots Raphael headed back up the mountain to the skyforge. He arrived at the forge just past three, "sorry it took so long," he said walking into the forge and pulling the cart up for the blacksmith, "thanks now I can finally get started, here is your payment." The man grunted holding up a rusty katana, "um.. Thanks but I prefer a payment of the more shiny presausion," Raphael replied rubbing his fingers together to show he meant Ryo. "Figures," the man grunted before setting the blade down an grabbing a small bag from the counter, tossing the ryo filled bag to the boy who caught it in his hand. "Thanks," Raphael said as he turned to leave he was glad this job was done, he just wished he could move on to better missions.

{Exit Thread}

403/1473

Mission Completed: -750 words (150Ryo)
Additional Ryo: 25Ryo per 100 words -600 words(150Ryo)
123 Words Discarded
Toral Ryo Gained: 300 Ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.