You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Convert a Troubled Nin 685 words Empty Convert a Troubled Nin 685 words Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Boris

Boris

D-rank
So it would appear that today was another day for a mission. After how he had returned damn near in tears over the haunted Mine they had promised not to send him back there. Though he could still here their laughter as he had walked away. Now he was fairly angry with himself as well as them. His own weakness had led to this. Hell he was hardly one for controlling his temper but murdering the nin in the mission board was frowned upon even in the bloody mist. His green eye looked across the roof tops as he contemplated what to do next. Training was an option but truthfully he needed to prove he was strong enough to be higher then this genin rank they had slapped on him. He was no ninja but a swordsman. And as such preferred more direct confrontation. Hencet why he had shown up the next day having regained his composure. He selected a low ranking mission he was allowed to. A concerned girl was worried her brother was thinking of going rogue. What kind of idiot did that?the world was far to harsh for the weak to survive alone with no protection from the village. The boy was more then likely to get slaughtered.

It didn't really matter. It was reported that her brother was weak. So he just needed to scare the boy into returning. He was confident enough in his own ability that really anything would do. After all it had been a long time since anyone called him weak. Sure he was weak in comparison to some but he had time to grow still. If not time to grow then time to prove he was stronger. to himself and to others. One of the seven swords even. And no amount of missions or standards would stand in his way. With a leap from the roof he began moving down the tall buildings heading towards the west gate. Waiting for the signal was just to boring for him. If he missed his target then he would be made fun of again. He could not Allow such a disgrace. People like Eiji, Strafe, Kaguza and Ayakashi where the ones he strove to be like. He grit his teeth as he pressed harder to get to the west gate. A bead of sweat on his forehead from how anxious he truly was.

Either way his feet planted just outside the west gate as he heard the sharp whistle that was the set signal. The mist spreading away from him as he impacted the moist ground. The boy was sure to be moving fast so he needed to think of a non lethal move or two before he got to the location. The sounds of boots thudding brought him back to attention and with out thought he drew the dull piece of steel from his waist and spun. Connecting it to the chest of the escaping boy with a THUD! and slamming him to the ground. It was then that Abel backed away a bit. Letting the boy catch his breath as he realized what happened. Stupid ninja thinking no one was faster then them.

Abel"Head back into town boy. You won't survive in the wild." Kid" Forget you. I can't cut it here...I ...I have to run." Abel"Or you can stay and train. Become stronger and support your sister. Or I can cut you down right here. Your choice." Kid "you wouldn't..."

Abel raised his weapon with both hands on the hilt. His feet spread with his main hand behind his ear and his off hand in front of his ear. The edge upside down and the tip pointed at his opponent. It was an offensive thrusting stance. Which was apparently all it took for the kid to run back into town ahead of abel. Which made abel sigh in releif and put away his sword. He wasn't about to cut down some kid. If pressed his bluff would of been called. Oh well he thought as he headed back into town to report.

exit thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.