You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Convert a Troubled Nin Empty Convert a Troubled Nin Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank

as Ryuu approached a dark haired nin with the headband of the kirigakure, seemed to be the same year as Ryuu or perhaps a year younger,as Ryuu took a closer look at the male he seemed to be far off staring into the distance,Ryuu sat next him and said "ahh am just speaking to myself so you're not hearing a thing , i am a loser, i cant decide on anything, i want to leave the village,  running away from my weakness, because i am a coward" after saying so he stared at the depressed nin but he found a look of anger situated at him ,but then Ryuu replied to his look "i hate cowards but i thought I'd push you to you're edge n see what happens , and these eyes of yours they dont have the look of a coward , they have the look of a  strong predator " .
the male confused at what he was hearing  "get to the point " he said ,"i heard you're leaving the village n going rogue"Ryuu said as he looked at him with worry in eyes, the male replied "so? if i leave i will surely grow stronger and-" Ryuu cut him half way thru  saying "you'll end up dead,dead,dead,dead...nothing more,to have one's nation's mark on his unscratched headband with him   is an honor,it means that you devoted you're heart to your one and only nation, it means you're nation trusts you in its protection and needs,would you be a coward and betray that ,well leaving you're village means that, also abandoning you're friends, and the list could go on and on "the male saddened and uncertain said "i have no friends ", Ryuu replied at him right away "neither do i , so since we are stuck in this position we'll be friends" ,the boy smiled softly but his smile quickly faded and said "still this doesn't change the fact that i am weak ",Ryuu replied follow me after several minutes , they reached a wide empty area then Ryuu got into a battle stance and attacked ,the male nin didn't know what to do aside from dodge, but Ryuu kept attacking, as he then caught a punch from Ryuu he dropped himself and rotated his legs, as if making a circle while still holding Ryuu's clutching fist, aiming to drop him on the  ground,but Ryuu would reply faster, back flipping away from his trap,  as Ryuu attacked and aimed to punch him while hes on the ground,  but the male spread his legs Ryuu's punch would come between them , the male would use this opportunity to clutch his left around his hand holding him and placing his right foot on Ryuu's chest and dropping him on the floor which he succeeded at,the male stood up and aimed a punch on Ryuu's head while saying "i wont give up"Ryuu got hold of his punch  and kicked him in the abdomen pushing him back giving him the chance to stand up n then as Ryuu stood up he said to the male"spar training is good,but i have a question would a weakling hold his ground like this,let me tell you this,the reason you aren't advancing is cause you attempt to avoid your fears,no never do that take them as challenges take them head on surpass these fears then you will achieve strength beyond measure never give up fight till there no life left if you want to leave i wont stop you ,and if you want to know what i see in-front of me a strong shinobi a man
for Those Who Stand On Four Legs Are Beasts. Those Who Stand on Two Legs, Guts, and Glory, Are Men and you are one of these men, you are a shinobi of kirigakure, now what will you're choice be-"the male suddenly said"I'll STAY" it was more like a shout stating I'll never give up ,Ryuu smiled and turned his back heading home with a prideful smile on his face,the male would shout "thanks alot I'll never forget what you've done"Ryuu raised his hand in reply for his thanks n said to himself "nah actually forget it i dont wanna be kicked in the stomach that hard" he then headed home ending this tiresome yet happy-day of his.

word count :

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.