You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Ukiyo vs Tenmei Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 am

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo paced outside the door of Arena Eight. Her steps were short and quick, going back and forth from one wall to the other every second. She bit the nails on her right hand nervously, beads of sweat forming beneath her bangs and a few sliding down the side of her face. Ukiyo's eyes were wide and her expression displayed how she was brooding over the coming match. Death trap... How did we go from a forest to...this? Spikes, darkness, cylinders; how the hell are we supposed to fight in there? Are they trying to kill us? Ukiyo's pacing sped up. Her hands were shaking, making biting her nails increasingly difficult. Could the proctors even protect us in there? I doubt it. That's why we signed the release, huh? Great...great...great great great great. As the shaking became more intense, Ukiyo stopped at one of the walls and slammed her fast against it. Fuck. Fuck. Ukiyo clenched her eyes shut, her fist so tight that it made the joints in her fingers hurt. Her teeth ground against each other, I can’t stand this. My stomach’s in a knot and I feel like I’m going to puke.

Ukiyo’s mouth opened, her teeth and eyes still clenched shut. “Grrrr…” Ukiyo’s growl was low and soft. It slowly grew louder. “Grrrrrr…” As it grew in volume, Ukiyo’s eyes slowly peaked open. “Rrrrrr…” As her fear was overcome by rage, Ukiyo pulled her arm back and pounded the wall again, her eyes opening wide as she screamed out, “RAAAAAAAA!” Saliva sprayed the wall as Ukiyo bore her teeth, resembling her animalistic nature. As she panted, Ukiyo’s hand slid down the wall and her mouth slowly closed. She switched to breathing out her nose in an attempt to calm herself, then grasped the door handle and entered the room before she began thinking about it again. She could see the spikes lining the inside of the door, as well as the walls surrounding it. The room itself was very dark, making visibility low but existent. Ukiyo walked into the center of the room, observing the circles carved into the ground (which she could only assume were the would-be pillars) as she waited for her opponent.
Arena Eight:

2Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:37 am

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
What am I doing here?

It didn't matter how many times she had asked herself that question, the young Genin's feet were still concreted to the spot with a guilt driven force. Her sharp silver eyes penetrated deep in to the heavy wooden door of the arena as if she could perceive what fate had in store for her and depsite how her hands trembled at her side, the girl still didn't move.
It seemed that even with those hazy, shifting memories and the morbid smell of smoke and burnt, it was not enough to drown out the fear of disappointing the ones that she looked up to. Solstice, her father, Strafe, Yuudai. All the others that looked down on her with those expecting eyes. No, the answer was always clearly obvious to her reluctant mind. Tenmei was here because she had to be.

Slowly, she dragged one foot from the strong hold of the stone floor and moved towards the door, one hand out stretched to touch the door, testing it's substance. Deciding if this was still real. That she had indeed woken up and wasn't caught in another dream.
  After the last battle, Tenmei had been rushed to the medical bay by some of the younger shinobi. She had not noticed it before (adrenalin was known to have a numbing effect) but light burns had patterned itself across her skin after a portion of her clothing had burned clean off along with the bandages she had used to bind her words. The aching, the headaches, they seemed a lot worse than what she was used to and Tenmei had fallen asleep as soon as she was allowed to lie down with a pillow. If it were not for the dutiful young man who had been tasked with the daunting chore of finding her, she would have slept right through the rest of the exams.

Needless to say, she couldn't have that.
Which was why she made her way straight here wearing newly repaired clothing and her third pair of sandals.

It was the grating grinding of wood against stone that pulled the young female from her reverie. She raised her silvery eyes to the entry way, tensing her well built form in preparation for the intense elements that was bound to bombard her senses as she stepped in to the arena, hoping to not recognize the face of her opponent...but inside there was nothing. Simply, perfectly nothing.  Just a black abyss that extended beyond her field of vision wrapping around the air with the sounds of footsteps echoing eerily across the walls as they got closer and close to the centre of the room.
Oddly enough there was something about this place that brought forth a deep sense of familiarity. Like she had been in this place before. That she had smelled this musty stone dry scent before. But where?
The feeling of a memory just out of her reach was both frustrating and exhilarating at the same time.

While contemplating these memories, Tenmei found her footsteps stepping along with the sound of the other until the proctor placed a hand on her chest to stop her continuing further. She was here, and so was her competitor. She could feel them breathing in front of her.
  "After getting this far; I shouldn't have to remind you of the rules. Be aware, the fight will start the moment I leave the area. Play fair. Good luck. Ready......"

Two distinctive sounds: The subtle puffing of a shinobi disappearing from the area. And then a deep grumbling like the belly of a monster before it attacked you. However, it was the sound of her opponents accelerated breathing that snapped the Genin in to action.
Straight away, Tenmei jumped back to where she had come from, her hand touching the third eye with the half tiger sign. It was unnecessary but aided her to see using her Heat Vision. A technique that would reveal her surroundings in a myriad of bright colours ranging from a distinctive dark blue to the magnificent golden colour of herself. But it wasn't enough to just release the chakra around her third eye. It had to be balanced. Spread out like an ocean around her centers.   So she let go a little more and felt her goose bumps, melt away in to her Magma Skin technique.

Now everything was clear. The grinding was the cylindrical covered floor as it rippled with a suspicious air putting the female on a narrow edge. A place where she didn't want to be. The proctor was gone and the petite opponent appeared just as mystified by the new surroundings as she did. In the end, it was just like before. The answer was always going to be obvious.
  No sooner had she jumped back, she was pressing forward again, moving nimbly over the unsteady floor, each toe touching the top of the cylinders without making a sound. She continued around the room until coming up behind her within that fraction of a second, a fist heading  straight for her back, aiming for her spine with a strength that would possibly leave a nasty bruise with a second degree burn.
This was it. She either win this game or go home and not look any of these people in the eye.

Chakra 125/150:

3Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
OOC: I'm pretty sure there's limited visibility, not none. That's how I interpreted it, I could be wrong though.
IC:
Ukiyo was sitting on the ground, feeling the circle carved into the ground around her when she heard the sound of footsteps entering the arena. She removed her shoes, then immediately stood up and strained her eyes in an attempt to see her opponent; but to no veil. She couldn't see more than a meter ahead of her, and barely at that. Tsk, how am I supposed to fight if I can't see? A hand was placed on her chest, and ukiyo instinctively made a hand sign with one hand while grasping the wrist with her other. She hesitated when the voice sounded, clearly a male.

"After getting this far; I shouldn't have to remind you of the rules. Be aware, the fight will start the moment I leave the area. Play fair. Good luck. Ready..." The moment his hand left her chest, Ukiyo made two hand signs and shifted to a fighting stance. She crouched with her left leg slightly back, her left hand out to the side, and her right hand held in front of her. Ukiyo waited for a moment, hearing faint ticks and taps echoing in the room. She continued to strain her eyes, but still came up empty. Well I guess it's not the first time... Ukiyo closed her eyes and remained perfectly still, attempting to hear even the faintest sound. I wish I could say last time worked out well though. Her breathing had slowed down to elongated, deep cycles as to make as little noise as possible. A few moments went by without Ukiyo detecting any type of presense. She's still here I'm assuming. Silence had always been comforting, but here...

Suddenly, Ukiyo heard faint taps and ticks again. She could make out their direction, but not the direction they were moving in. Ukiyo crouched lower and prepared for an attack. The noises disappeared and reappeared just behind her, and were rapidly approaching. Ukiyo dropped her left hand down and swung her left foot behind her, attempting to sweep her opponent. As she did this, Ukiyo pressed off her hand and shot her right foot out behind her and up, aiming for where their head might or perhaps their chest. The combination of movements would force Ukiyo to spin on her hand and jump off it, landing on her feet facing the opposite direction she started in. Unfortantely, the moment she began her counter attack, the pillar directly below Ukiyo sprang up suddenly. It would only go up about half way to the ceiling, ejecting her into the air. What this meant for her feet would be that, if Tenmei continued her attack, Ukiyo would kick her in the stomach with the foot meant to sweep her legs (at full strength), and at the same time Tenmei's fist would rub across her other leg's ankle, leaving a 2nd degree burn streek about 6inches long.

Chakra: 140/150:

4Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
She was fast. Impressively so. 

The lithe orange and red blotched female in front of her dropped to the ground and kicked out her foot with the force of a swinging bat. But in those few precious seconds where she shifted her weight to her hands, the cylinder around her suddenly rose from the ground with a creeping, grinding noise, changing the target of the girls foot to her stomach and rocketing her in to the air towards the flattened glass ceiling way above them....
Tenmei didn't have time to see what happened after that, the impact caused her to stumble back with a deep gasp of air....stumbled right on to a moving pillar that came up from under her feet, shooting her up towards the ceiling as well....but stopping short, giving the Genin enough time to back flip off.

She had got lucky, but that wasn't to say the same for the one she was fighting. Ukiyo had taken her shoes of. Tenmei had felt that when her foot connected with her bare midsection. It was not the smartest move when this simple action would give the user a nasty second degree burn on the sole of her foot, making it quite painful to walk on. Not only that, she now knew the strength, the speed of her opponent. She knew how  fast and how strong she could move but it came at a price. There would be no hiding the deep purple bruise that would be sure to appear the next day. There was no masking the pain that it caused her movements.

Finally. A proper opponent 

So, with her eyes on the female, providing she survived the rising of the pillar, Tenmei silently stepped back started circling the arena, glancing down at the pillars every now and then just to be sure she wasn't stepping one that would rise up to bring her fate to crushing end. All of a sudden, she had an idea. Keeping on her guard, Tenmei knelt down to pick up some of the crushed pieces of rock from between the moving cylinders and held them in her hand. As she slowly moved closer, coming in to her side, Tenmei tossed one of the rocks to land a way in front of Ukiyo, causing the tap, tap tapping noise of something hitting stone as it bounced over the ripple of moving pillars. Hoping that this distraction would suffice, Tenmei aimed a mean punch with her free hand to the girls ribs, followed by a kick that would hopefully hit her in the stomach....

But no sooner had a second passed, the moment  she finished the attempted attacks, whether they hit or not, Tenmei was cast upwards once more time, rushing fast and dangerously to the ceiling....and it was not stopping. At the last second, she rolled off and landed in a crouch, ready to defend at any second should she need to. 
The naming of the arena was not a lie. She would die here if not careful. Whether it be by her skillful opponent or by the temperamental ground below her. 

Chakra 115/150:

5Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As Ukiyo's foot made contact with her opponent's stomach, she felt a seering pain scrape across her ankle. Ukiyo winced as she was flying up to towards the cieling, The hell was that- Ukiyo was propelled into the air by the sudden stop of the pillar, allowing her to straighten out and get her barings. She landed back on top of the pillar she was just on, but now on the ground. Ukiyo lifted the weight off her wounded leg as she moved off the circle. The pain in her ankle was throbbing, searing even. Ukiyo knew she was burnt but couldn't tell why. There was no flame; the light would have been blindingly obvious. How did she burn me? She made a hand sign, activating one of the seeds she'd placed, then closed her eyes again. Finally, some vision. Ukiyo could sense where Tenmei was now, and would only need to open her eyes when she got close enough to see. Ukiyo lowered herself to the ground in a crouched position again, waiting for her opponent in silence. She could sense Tenmei moving back and fourth a good distance away, but couldn't tell much more. Suddenly, she heard a few ticks off to the side, and took a step back. No. That's not her. She's walking around the perimeter. She's- here she comes!

Ukiyo sensed Tenmei dashing towards her again and prepared herself, lowering her body and leaning all of her weight on her good foot. She faced Tenmei's direction and opened her eyes wide to let in any light they could. Suddenly, a fist was heading directly towards her chest, and Ukiyo pressed down on her good foot and swung her weight over her back, spinning out of the way with her foot still on the ground. Ukiyo winced as she landed on her bad foot, the pain hissing at her. She kept her weight off of it as she swung it around to alleviate the momentum and hopefully sweep Tenmei. As she did this, Tenmei let out a kick in the same direction as her punch. The kick would cut through the air and miss its target completely, but avoid Ukiyo's sweep at the same time. The moment she saw her leg leave the ground, Ukiyo reached out her hand to grab Tenmei's leg by her thigh in an attempt to pull her into a split, making her vulnerable. The pillar beneath Tenmei began shooting up at this time, however, and Ukiyo was only able to graze her skirt. As Ukiyo sensed Tenmei raising up to the cieling, she flashed a couple of hand seals and burried under ground. Now's my chance! Ukiyo moved to where she could sense Tenmei would be landing and prepared to drag her underground the second she was in range.

OOC: Based on how Ukiyo was in the last post kicking, I was imagining Tenmei's hand would graze her ankle, not the sole of her foot (as I said in my last post). If you take issue with this (or the grazing of Tenmei's skirt), let me know!

Chakra: 120/150:

6Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 am

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
'She knows where I am'

The way her head turned, cocked slightly, her muscles tensed under her skin, wound up tightly like a cobra about to pounce.
Tenmei could barely hear her own heart beating and she was being so careful to stay out of the girl's immediete vision. There was only one logical explanation for the way Ukiyo's eyes followed her every step. She  must have found a way to track her through the thick silence of the arena.....but how? There was no hand signs, no tell tale signs of a jutsu. Nothing out of the ordin.......
Oh she was clever. Maybe too clever for her own good. Tenmei focused on her bare stomach, to the traces of chakra that clung to the very pores of her lightly tanned skin. Of course! This person was of the Senju clan. A clan that had been around since before the hidden villages were formed. It was all very clear now....

It would not take a second; releasing the chakra around her core center till it reached the full potential of it's two hundred and fifty degree celcius. Being so close to her skin, the seeds would cook and die away. After all, seeds were supposed to be planted in the ground. Cool, moist ground. Not on something that surpassed boiling point. They would wither and drop off, like the loose bits of material that fell past her naval. The hottest part of her yet.
Needless to say, she would have to try better than that if she were to keep Tenmei in her sights. After all, the young Genin didn't come all this way to fail. Especially after going all she had been through....losing her friend, disappointing her father. She would make it up to them somehow.
Tenmei would not stop until she had beaten everyone in to the ground with the heat that coursed through her every cell.

It was hardly surprising to see her dodge the hits coming her way. The way she lithely spun out of the way and countered at a chuunin level of deadliness without so much breaking a sweat. What was surprising was the attempt to grab at her thigh. Possibly one of the hottest parts of her body. Had she not noticed the intense heat kiss her side as the curled fist sailed past her shoulder, or the raise in temperature when her slid past it's target? Surely when her hand brushed past the  loose trousers that covered most of her legs that she would feel the burn of her ability? It didn't matter. Tenmei knew of her abilities and she would learn of her. The first proper, equal battle she was going to experience all exams. This shinobi would prove herself to him yet.

"Oh no! You aren't going to pull that on me...."

While half her torso was heading towards the seemingly flat glass ceiling, the other half dangled dangerously  off the edge of the ceiling, awarding her a temporary view of the arena below. In these fleeting moments, Tenmei could see the last of a hand sign take shape, followed by her brightly spotted form, now with yellow patches, faded in to the much cooler surface below her.  By the time she realised what was going on, Tenmei had already back rolled off and was heading straight for where the girl was going to be. This....intuitive clever girl. It was such a shame that Tenmei was also just as perceptive as and just as smart.
As she headed down to the arena floor Tenmei positioned herself to land in a crouch with her incredibly hot fist, smashing in to the ground just below her with enough force to crack the pillar she was standing on, and send a surge of heat through the hot stone hopefully catching  her with it, along with the surrounding ground. 

But she didn't stop there. While still in that position and until the girl emerged, Tenmei put her other hand down, still heating the ground with a temperature that matched her own, seemingly cooking the stone below her feet and allowing it to spread like a virus through the immediete area.  Tenmei wasn't ready to give up.....
Not yet. Not. Just. Yet.

Chakra 95/150:

Last edited by Tenmei on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As Ukiyo brushed against Tenmei's trousers, she couldn't help but notice how warm they were. Even in the desert heat they nearly burnt her fingers. She did use a katon jutsu. But what? As she traveled beneath the ground, Ukiyo also noticed the heat significantly rise as she passed beneath where Tenmei had been standing. The burns on her ankle and foot throbbed again, and as she sensed Tenmei was several meters above her, beginning to fall, Ukiyo realized something else. What...the hell? I placed 8 seeds on her stomach when I made contact. I know I did. I activated one of those and then planted two more on her trousers. Why am I only detecting 5 now? The two I just planted are still there, but suddenly four of the ones on her stomach went missing. Come to think of it, they weren't there when I activated my dandelion seed either. Does that mean that...she's the katon jutsu? It would make sense with my foot, the ground, the seeds. Shit. Whatever the case, I cannot afford to let this go on any longer. She clearly has the advantage and if I want to put an end to this I'll have to do it now. Ukiyo formed two hand signs (one with each hand) beneath the ground, meditating to conjure up the chakra needed. As Tenmei was approaching, about 6 meters away, Ukiyo released all of it in one go from beneath the ground. The two seeds on Tenmei's thigh, as well as the three on her stomach, would spawn into sharpened bamboo from opposite sides of her body, flipping her around in the area while stabbing her if they hit. At the same time, Ukiyo spawned a tree from beneath the ground up towards Tenmei to hit her while she was (hopefully) incapacitated. While activating her jutsu Ukiyo also channeled Suiton chakra to her plants, soaking them in water to the point where they dripped, in an attempt to combat her opponent's katon jutsu. Ukiyo would crawl out of the ground at the base of her tree, panting from the excessive strain on her body.

Chakra: 75/150:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 am

Akiko Uchiha

Akiko Uchiha

D-rank
OOC: I have been appointed this fight's Moderator.

Ukiyo: For future reference, your seeds are D rank, the technique she is using is B rank, in other words your seeds lose out to her heat by simple rank structure regardless of the mathematics you are putting into the thought process. These types of things hold no place in an Anime role play setting where 12 year old kids can potentially beat down a 30-40 year old man which is impossible in real life.

Tenmei: After this fight is completed, I would suggest removing temperature counts from your jutsu as it enables things such as this to occur. I would suggest you use the burn chart we have established which goes by rank. In other words state your Jutsu's rank, the degree of burns it causes, which is second degree burns, how DEEP the burns go into flesh/muscle/ect. This will eliminate future issues such as this from arising.

Please note: I am NOT stating that the conclusion you both came to is invalid I am saying for the rest of THIS fight D rank seeds will NOT withstand B rank heat as it makes NO sense in our ranking chart and the concept of power on the site, do you both understand this ruling?

9Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:04 am

Akiko Uchiha

Akiko Uchiha

D-rank
Also, Ukiyo your chakra count is off by 10, please fix this from 85 to 75.

10Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:33 am

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
This....is bad.

It was so strange, the way she was experiencing all these different feelings at the one time, while she was falling from the deathly pillar.
The feeling of wind rushing past her, whistling through her ears and triggering the head ache she had been trying to suppress since she had woken up this morning. The sharp, stabbing needle like feeling of the bamboo shoots as they penetrated the one inch in to her thigh and stomach, bringing about a gasp of pain that near stole her breath away. There was even the slight coolness of the rising air, coming from the tree that seemed so out of place in this dark, musty area.
At least it was keeping the stone cylinders in place for now. But who knows how long it would last.
It didn't matter, though. The way she was plummeting head first down in to the protruding branches of the tree, it appeared that this battle was over. Done for......

But Tenmei knew better than anyone that appearances could be deceiving. This battle was close to ending alright. But she would not be the one who would be begging for their lives.

Within those few fractual seconds it took her to fall, Tenmei quickly moved her fingers in to the hand signs she had performed once before, creating a breeze that came up around her like a protective bubble. This breeze then, instantly increased to a howling, slicing winds that cut through the bamboo shoots as if it were slices of paper facing scalpel sharp scissors. But her bamboo shoots were not the only things to come to pieces and fall around on to the arena's surface. Her clothes....the material that made up her coverings shredded in to pieces, leaving nothing but the woven woolen bindings around her breasts and the nylon, shorter than short, pants she wore underneath. But Tenmei didn't stop there. She was only getting warmed up. This had only started.

Using the change of position in the air, Tenmei was able to position herself to land a a couple meters away from the tree and her opponent, away from where she was originally going to land before she had been attacked with the bamboo. However no sooner than she landed. The mere tendril of a second that her toes touched the ground, her hands formed in to one more sign, the signs for substitution jutsu that would be masked in the darkness. The moment her own winds, sliced at her skin......
....she was gone. And all that was left, was the torn material and fragments from a branch whipping around in the left over winds that whistled with the remaining ninjutsu, that held it in place. A trap left behind that would cut her the moment she got near it. Cut her deeper than what her bamboo shoots could do....
And now without the seeds on her clothes, and lost in the darkness, there was no way that she could sense where she was. Not that Tenmei knew anyway.....
For the time being, the Sotsuji clan member was a ghost.

And then......she would feel it.

There was no sound, no light. Nothing to indicate where she was or what was going on around her. Nothing but the constant grinding and grating of stone against stone as it moved up and down in rhythmic  pattern. And then she would feel it. The arms that shot out to wrap around her, aiming to pin her arms to her sides with the force and speed of a cobra, crushing the life out of a helpless rabbit.
With no protective clothing, nothing but the tight material that clung to her skin and the arms that held with the strength of a chuunin; if the girl did not possess a miracle and escape then Tenmei would keep her arms around her tight, forcing her to feel every inch of her raging inner heat. The only way she would let go, is if Ukiyo muttered the two little words that would end it.

Two.Little.Words.

Chakra 65/150:

11Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo rests her hand on the trunk of the tree; digging her fingers into the soggy bark. A light shower pours over her. Her ankle and foot throbbed violently, making it difficult to stand. Ukiyo's hair clung to her forehead and drips of water ran down her face. Some got caught under her eyes and Ukiyo wiped them away, embarrassed at the possibility of them being mistaken for tears. She dug her fingers into the bark further, supporting her weight as best she can. Ow...I don't know how much more of this I can-wait Ukiyo hears the sound of footsteps several meters ahead and wind brushing the ground. She dodged it?! How did she- Ukiyo grasped the tree trunk and began pulling herself up, wincing at the pain of her foot as she pressed off it. Suddenly, the sound of water sizzling was heard zipping towards her from the same direction, and Ukiyo knew her opponent was closing in fast. Fuck this. Ukiyo clenched her fists on the tree and was about to fling herself up, but just as she left the ground, two super heated fists smashed against both sides of her legs, pinning them together.

"AHHH!" Ukiyo screamed out in pain as her muscles were badly damaged by both the strength and intense heat of the blow. Her hands clung to the tree for dear life as the previous burn on her ankle screamed out in pain. Steam spewed out from beneath Tenmei's hands and the sizzling noise continued. Ukiyo couldn't tell whether it was from her opponent, the water on her ankles, or the flesh slowly cooking. Whatever it was, it was absolute hell. As Ukiyo screamed out, she tugged and squirmed in Tenmei's grasp, trying to get free. It was no use; the girl had a solid grip on her and was not letting go. It was getting worse by the second too; every moment that went by the grip got tighter, and the burns more severe. Water poured from Ukiyo's eyes, whether it was from the rain or her crying was irrelevant at this point. No...no- Ukiyo closed her eyes tight and felt her grip weakening on the tree. I can't...I...I...

"I FORFEIT!"

12Ukiyo vs Tenmei Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Tenmei Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
In lieu of the original proctor it was the Mizukage which was watching from the grandstands watching over the battle as it came to its spearhead. Tenmei had latched around her opponent with the use of several strong jutsu, until finally she screamed out the two key words which ended the battle. Using the body flicker technique Solstice darted into the fight and Tenmei was suddenly gone. Whisked away at least fifteen meters as medical ninja would rush to Ukiyo's aid. The clad in black kage used her ice techniques to counteract the effects of Tenmei's heat, the armour of the second hokage protecting her from the jutsu for a few brief moments until she backed off.

A battle well fought. Tenmei moves on to the next round!!!

The crowd cheered as she raised the arm of the victor for some time before needing to follow the other girl to the infirmary. But four simple words crossed Solstice's mind as she looked back at the Sotsuji as she potentially bathed in the applause. I'm proud of you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.