You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:40 am

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Arena:

Ukiyo walked towards the "Oasis" Arena, contemplating the fight ahead. Relax Ukiyo; don't get too excited, stay focused. This is a shinobi you're fighting, if you slip up for even a minute you'll- Ukiyo passed through one of the main gates into the arena. Her thoughts were cut short at the sight of a beautiful, glowing lake and, more importantly, the lush greenery that surrounded it. "Oyyyyyyyy!" Ukiyo yelled as she jumped up, eyes closed and grinning profusely. Her feet shuffled as she pulled her fists in in front of her face. “Yes yes yes!” She ran into the arena, her head turning every which way to take in the beautiful sight of life, Of all the places they send me; it really is an oasis! Finally solid ground! I was afraid this entire test would be on sand. Ukiyo knelt down and felt the ferns and flowers, rubbing blades/pedals between her fingers. She lowered herself to her stomach to observe their connection to the ground, then leaned in and smelt them intimately. She pulled on fern up halfway out of the dirt to see its roots, then delicately re-buried them when done. Ukiyo stood up and turned her attention towards a nearby palm tree. She ran over and felt the bark, Oh my, what strange bark. It’s so flaky, like paper. She turned her attention upwards, And the branches are so thin! The canopy looks like it could be stood upon but would tear right through under too much pressure. This place is bizarre. A bizarre oasis… Ukiyo grinned, It will do. She laughed at this thought; any type of environment would have done, but this one was as close to what she wished for as this type of ecosystem would allow.

Ukiyo walked over to the lake, More like a pond, she thought. She knelt down to the water and looked out. It was impossible to see beneath the surface; sunlight danced across the water and made it actually difficult to look at due to the brightness. Ukiyo squinted her eyes as she tried to look, then dove a hand in and grabbed some soil from the bottom. She lifted her hand out of the water and watched as the slushy earth poured out through the gaps in her fingers. She submerged her hand once more and washed it off, then stood up straight and looked at the rock at the center. It looks close enough…but just barely. Ukiyo backed up a few steps to get a running start, then leaped up as high as she could towards the rock. Her feet landed at the edge of the precipice, and she had to push herself forward to prevent falling back into the water. Ukiyo walked over to the center of the rock and sat down cross-legged, meditating with a smile.

OOC: No items.

2Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Mizuto~

Mizuto~

D-rank
Bouncing from each foot anxiously, Mizuto looked at the paper he had copied the roster on. "Senju, Ukiyo, huh. Can't say I know or remember her. A Senju will be trouble if she knows her clan's techniques. It's a pity that my Sabaton wasn't ready, or this would be a walk in the park." Seeing he needed to go to Arena 1, he entered the coliseum. Looking for the signs and asking some people, he found the general area of the grounds he would fight on. Entering through the gates, he immediately felt his hopes being crushed by the foot of the gods. "All of this...green. So much for that home field advantage. Was hoping for a desert environment, but I guess this will do." Jostling the gourd of sand on his back, he frowned. As long as he had a bit of sand to maneuver around in, he thought he would do alright.

Walking through the oasis, looking at the trees, Mizuto nearly walked directly into the lake. Seeing a rock standing in the middle of the lake, he was intrigued. Not knowing if his opponent, this Senju, was around was messing with him. Deciding to check the boulder in the lake, Mizuto felt the gourd on his back open and pour sand around his feet. Taking a step towards the lake, the sand hovered under his feet and kept him off the water. Walking on his sand across the lake, Mizuto saw a head of green hair meditating on the rock. 'This must be my opponent. Guess I should start this polite.' Clearing the lake, Mizuto flowed the sand back into his gourd and climbed up the rock. "Senju Ukiyo, I presume? My name is Mizuto no Sabaku. I'm your opponent."

D-Rank Items:

Chakra:

Last edited by Mizuto on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

3Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo heard footsteps and a strange off in the distance. Her eyes instinctively opened, though she kept her mind calm and only allowed them to open slightly. She saw a figure off in the distance across the water. This must be him. Ukiyo closed her eyes again until she heard a sort of "swooshing" sound she had never heard before. She peaked one eye open a little and saw that the boy was stepping on sand on top of the water. I've never seen a jutsu like this before.Ukiyo peaked her other eye open and focused on the sand. She could see a very slight gap between the grains and the water. "Hm." As the boy climbed onto the rock, Ukiyo closed her eyes again, took a deep breath, and smiled pleasently.

"Senju Ukiyo, I presume? My name is Mizuto no Sabaku. I'm your opponent."

Ukiyo opened here eyes slowly, looking slightly downward. As she opened them, she lifted her head to see Mizuto from the feet-up. Ukiyo's lips pushed her cheeks up a bit more as she smiled; the boy looked very strange to her, which only fascinated her more. Ukiyo pushed down with her feet and extended/unfolded her legs, bringing her into a standing position smoothly. She then slipped her shoes off, closed her eyes, curled her fingers inward to form two fists, and placed her hands on her hips.

"Hi!" Ukiyo grinned, showing off her teeth. "Mizuto, is it?" Ukiyo laughed a little, purely out of excitement. Mizuto was standing near the edge of the rock, while Ukiyo in the middle. The distance between them was no more than 7 meters. Then, with a devlish grin, Ukiyo opened her eyes and said, "You should be running." Ukiyo made two hand signs, then threw her hand forward while dashing towards Mizuto. With each step, she made sure to put her entire weight on her foot, incase Mizuto casted a jutsu and she had to evade.

Chakra:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Mizuto~

Mizuto~

D-rank
"Hi!" said the green-haired girl as she smiled at the Suna-nin. "Mizuto, is it?" Nodding, Mizuto smiled back at the girl. Opening her eyes, the girl got a devious look on her face. "You should be running." Startled, Mizuto barely watched as the Leaf ninja formed two hand signs and ran at him. Unwilling to fight close with his opponent, he flashed handsigns and backed away. "Doton:Earth Grip!" Summoning hands directly underneath his enemy, Mizuto knew she was in trouble as the hands caught her feet and rooted her to one spot. Jumping in the air, the sand formed a platform under him 5 meters in the air. Landing softly on the sand, Mizuto formed another set of hand signs. Breathing air into his palms, each carried a pair of small balls of pure Fuuton. "Fūton: Rasen Fuusen!" Throwing each ball at his hopefully immobile opponent, he stood on the sand platform and watched the balls arc quickly through the air.

Chakra: 95/130:

5Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As Mizuto made his hand signs, Ukiyo smirked, Just enough time for the dandelion to land, now I'll just- Her thought was cut short by a hand reaching out and snagging her right ankle as she placed it down. She looked down and saw the hand as well as another one where her left foot would be placed. The sudden stop, however, allowed her to redirect the momentum and swing her left foot into her right, sweeping herself and breaking the hold. Ukiyo caught herself with her left hand in a hand stand. She was about to flip over and continue the charge when she saw that Mizuto was now in the air above where he initially was, throwing some nasty looking balls of wind her way. Ukiyo quickly made a hand sign with her free hand (curling her middle/ring fingers in and touching her pinky to her index), bent her arm, and pushed up. As she did so, she activated her jutsu.

"Bamboo!" A 2m-long chute of bamboo emerged from the ground below her hand and propelled Ukiyo into the air towards Mizuto. Another two chutes of bamboo (sharpened) emerged from the bottom of Ukiyo's feet with her legs spread wide. The balls of wind destroyed the chute below her as Ukiyo came up to Mizuto's level, swinging/bending her legs diagnally down in an "X" shape in an attempt to slash Mizuto. At the same time, Ukiyo reached her hands out to grab the block of sand beneath Mizuto for both support and to speed up here "kick".

OOC: Incase you're wondering how quickly Ukiyo ascends, her bamboo is 2m long and she is about 1.75m tall. The bamboo launches her at a rate of 5m/s (neglecting gravity because she also pushed off), so in total it takes her about 0.65 seconds to get to your level from the time she activates her jutsu.

Chakra:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

6Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Mizuto~

Mizuto~

D-rank
His opponent broke the grip that the hands had on her feet with a sweep, as Mizuto had sadly expected. Now in a hand-stand position, Ukiyo made a hand sign and bamboo sprouted underneath her hand. Shooting her up into the air, Ukiyo created two sharp sticks of bamboo protruding from her feet. As his balls of Fuuton damaged the rock they fought on and the stock of bamboo that propelled Ukiyo into the air, Ukiyo slashed at Mizuto with the bamboo-spikes she had created. Breathing in, Mizuto simultaneously let the sand underneath him fall out of shape and let out a chakra-enhanced breath. "Fūton: Nagare!" Blowing himself back off of the now crumbling platform, his opponent's feet were forced back by the close proximity jutsu. Landing and sticking to the water's surface, Mizuto huffed. He felt a slight sting on his chest as the bamboo shoots had managed to cut a shallow X in it. Bleeding slightly, Mizuto tore off his shirt entirely and used it to wipe up the blood he had spilled. Casting the shirt aside into the lake, Mizuto waited to see what Ukiyo would throw at him next.

Chakra:80/130:

Last edited by Mizuto on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo was pushed back a few feet in the air as she felt her feet begin to make contact. She spun around and leveled out as she fell. Before hitting the ground, Ukiyo made a hand sign and swung her legs forward. "Release!" The bamboo chutes on her feet broke off and carried the momentum forward as they flew at Mizuto. They're going too slow, any genin would be able to dodge that. As she hit the ground, Ukiyo's made another one handed hand sign and a cloud of dandelion seeds emerged from Mizuto's shirt as he cast it aside. She rolled backwards and sprang off her hands when hitting the ground, landing on her feet and stumbling a bit with sped up breathing. The moment she regained her footing, Ukiyo made several hand signs, creating five clones around her. They split up and charged in towards the cloud of dandelions, two on the right, two on the left, and two in the middle. If Mizuto hadn't emerged from the cloud by the time they got to the edge of the rock, the two on each side would sweep around to flank him, one in the center would attack head on, and the other one in the center would jump up and attack from above.

OOC: Sorry to be nitpicky, but walking on water costs 5 per post.

Chakra 105/150:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

8Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Mizuto~

Mizuto~

D-rank
Expecting an attack directly from Ukiyo herself, Mizuto was about to dodge her bamboo attack when his shirt burst with a cloud of dandelion seeds. Forming a hand sign, Mizuto substituted himself with a stone his Wind Balls had thrown up. Raising his hands, Mizuto called out in defeat. Procter, end the fight. I forfeit, I don't have the right techniques to finish this. I give up." Channeling his sand now that he was in range, Mizuto reformed his gourd on his bare-back.

Chakra:

OOC: I gotta forfeit, I have to get ready to get to my parents for the weekend. Ukiyo's got this.

9Ukiyo vs Mizuto  Empty Re: Ukiyo vs Mizuto Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo stopped short as she saw Mizuto putting his hands in the air in front of her. Her expression lightened as she listened to him admit defeat, and released her clones in response. She smiled in disbelief. I can't say it's how I expected this to unfold but...I guess I won... I won! Ukiyo closed her eyes and pulled her hands in once more, then leaped up and yelled out, "Oy!!!" When she landed, Ukiyo opened her eyes and took off with her right foot towards Mizuto, wrapping her arms around him just before he could dodge. She lifted him up a couple inches off the ground. "Good fight!"

OOC: Sad to see it end like this :/, but good fight Mizuto

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.