You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi stretched as she walked through Iwa’s main gate. The mission she had gone on had tired her out, so she decided to head home and take it easy. Before heading into her house, she took a look in her mailbox and grabbed any letters that were inside it. Making it inside and sitting down in a chair, she slowly went through each individual letter. The last letter she read over was from the hospital. The only thing she assumed was that the hospital had a job for her, but reading deeper into the letter, it quickly started to make her nervous. The letter mentioned how her Sensei had been injured. The message gave slight details about the injuries, and that Nanashi had been released from the hospital not too long ago.

She hadn’t seen him in a while due to the missions she had been going on, so she felt like it would be nice to see how her Sensei was doing. Considering his recent hospitalization, Nanashi could probably use the sight of his student to get him in a good mood. Alessi was a bit worried about her Sensei and knew she would have to visit him right away. Grabbing a few things to bring with her to Nanashi’s place, Alessi started off towards her Sensei’s house. The things she had brought were two large medical books with bookmarks a good ways through both, and a small container of tea.

As soon as Alessi reached Nanashi’s house, she made her way up to the front door and stopped for a moment. With a few knocks on the door, she slowly opened it and peeked inside. There was no sign of Nanashi at first, so he might have been resting on his bed. Alessi had been inside Nanashi’s house many times before. He did always ensure her that his house was a place she could come if she needed some place to talk or relax. Looking down a few of the hallways in the house, Alessi occasionally called Nanashi’s name. A simple and quiet “Nanashi…?” seemed to echo through the house as she made her way through the house.

((OOC: Sorry if the post is a little "Bleh" I did it while tired...

Six months. One hundred eighty-two days. That's how long it has been since the invasion of Iwa. And Nanashi to recover from having been emitted to the hospital for his injuries sustain by a man known as Trilby. While he doesn't remember what all that happen, the was told, once he woke up that he suffered a broken back and his right hand permanently destroyed by a kunai lodged in it. Of course the latter wasn't needed to be told, the eye patch covering his right eye gave him the answer. It did came at the surprise though that it was because of the actions of an inspiring genin that he managed to live, and had a chance of recovering from the broken back. The doctors at the time didn't release the name of the genin who saved his life. But with some snooping, asking the head medic Sakino Marise, he found out the name of this exceptional medic. And while he were bedridden the man promise to keep an ear out for that name in the future. For the man would surely become something great.

So what was our resident special jounin doing right now?

He were following doctors orders of course. Sakino Marise, making it perfectly clear that even though he had recuperated quickly – he should still take it easy. The fact she threw in some threats within there also helped with his decision in listening to her. This is why we find the silver haired male in his room sewing. . .Wait, what!? Nanashi sews!?

Yes, it's a little secret amongst his closest companions that Nanashi takes comfort in sewing clothing – more specifically kimonos. This being stemmed from his time in the Tea House, as a geisha and learnt the craft from some of the older girls there at the time. Sewing didn't have a calming affect on him, it just helped with his hand dexterity. Plus it saved on shopping, especially for kimonos. The man who were busy in creating a dark blue kimono throw blanket, didn't even bother to look up from what he was doing when he held the knocks at his door – following it being open.

It could have only be one person, actually three, but most likely one. This person being Alessi his student that he hasn't seen in six months. Marise, the head medic at the hospital, told him that she sent out a letter to Alessi, the girl being the only family Nanashi had in the village. Both Akio and Saiyuki no longer communicating with the man for whatever reason.

Yes, I'm in my room.” His angelic voice sung outward, given Alessi the location of where she would find her sensei.

Only when she walked through the open door did Nanashi's yellow eye looked at her, his right eye socket being covered by a black eye patch – that's only visible due to his hand being behind his ear.

Hey. Long time no see.” He pointed towards a rather comfortable looking chair that were adjacent from his bed, for her to sit in. Of course she could sit on the edge of the bed, if she didn't mind the different balls of yawn and other sewing equipment scattered around the silvered head man in a semi circle.

“How have you been?”

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi heard a voice down one of the hallways and quickly started to walk in the direction of the sound. Stopping at Nanashi’s door, she turned and went straight into the room. A bright smile came to her face upon seeing her Sensei. He looked like hell. The black eye patch was the first thing to catch her attention. She began to wonder what type of injury it could have been and hoped that it didn’t leave him blind in that eye. With a small and silent inhale of air, Alessi took a few steps forward and closed the door behind her. One look at his bed and she could already tell Nanashi had been sewing in his free time. Her Sensei looked up from what he had been busy with and gave her a friendly greeting.

Watching as her Sensei point to the chair next to his bed, she shook her head slightly and went over to the chair. Placing her books on the chair and keeping the tea, Alessi walked over to the edge of his bed and started to move the balls of yarn out of the way. Once each ball of yarn was out of the way, she sat down and started to open the tea container. “I brought you some green tea.” Taking a small cup from her bag, she poured the hot tea into it and handed it to Nanashi. “Careful… it’s still kind of hot.” The tea had small wisp of steam floating above it, obviously indicating it was hot.

With a simple question of how she had been, Alessi sighed as she brushed the hair behind her ear. “Well... I’ve been busy with those back to back missions I had to take. It’s been a while since I was actually in Iwa too…” Her voice was a bit shaky and obviously sounded as if she was holding something back. She even had a nervous look in her eyes, though the smile did throw off a bit of her emotion.

There are somethings that can be understood without words. Wondering what type of wound could be afflicted to him that caused the silver haired male to wear an eye-patch was probably what Alessi were thinking. Yes, Nanashi knew what his student was thinking. Than again how her eyes seem to linger on the eye patch gave it away.

Yes, I'm blind in this eye.” The words rolled off his lips with incredible ease, there were no hint of sorrow or anger in his voice – just neutral. Not like the former geisha didn't care that he lost the eye, for he did. What's the point of being anger over something that can't be brought back? No use in crying over spilled milk, at least that what his mother said.

“Thank you for the kind gesture.” The silver haired male said, stopping what he were doing to help his student move away the balls of yawn. Once that was done, and the tea was poured, slender digits wrapped around the warm cup before being brought to his lips. The warming liquid sliding down his throat, warming and soothing him. He nodded his head in approval. The tea was delicious. Though not as good as his. But still good, nonetheless.
A silence fell upon the room after she spoke. The clinking of the needles of him sewing being the only sound. Nanashi mulled over the words of his student, her voice shaky, as if she was hiding something. As to what that could be, he didn't know. “You haven't been running yourself rag-git, have you? Doing missions back to back isn't exactly healthy. Especially if you not resting. But you knew this, so I don't even know why I'm telling you.” What wasn't spoke was that Nanashi were glad that his student wasn't in the village, for he didn't know what he would do if she were caught in the 'invasion' that happen.

You know you can't hide anything from me, Alessi.” Yellow eyes locking into hers, needles no longer clinking but set aside. Nanashi wanted to know what she was hiding. “So you going to tell me what's eating you up?”

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Flinching slightly as her Sensei picked up the tea and drank it, Alessi mentally hoped he would enjoy it. As soon as she saw Nanashi give a nod of approval, she silently sighed with relief. She had made it herself, though she wasn’t too good at it. The batch she brought over was her fifth or sixth attempt at brewing tea. Luckily, it was the best one she had made and didn’t taste horrible like her previous tries.

Nodding slightly to agree with Nanashi’s statement about what health concerns might pop up due to back to back missions. In all truth, she was rather tired of missions, especially when they took over six consecutive months. Though Alessi wasn’t going to make her Sensei worry about how she was doing health wise. If anything, her Sensei should be more concerned about himself. During the “invasion” he got beat to the point of having to go to the hospital. “I’m fine. Thought you would remember how tough I am. I can handle back to back missions no problem.” With a slight grin, she adjusted her position on the bed slightly. The grin she gave definitely showed confidence in herself and her current health.

As soon as Nanashi mentioned what was troubling her, Alessi sighed for a few seconds. She really couldn’t hide what she wanted to say any longer. Nanashi obviously knew something had been troubling her. With a quiet inhale, she tightened her fist and snapped her gaze directly at her Sensei’s eyes. “You could’ve died out there and left me Sensei-less!” Her voice squeaked slightly in anger. “You lost your eye, got beat up by some guy, and worried the HELL out of me! Maybe if I was there I could’ve protected you or could’ve even saved your eye!” By now, Alessi’s face would be a bit flustered from nervousness. She really did care about Nanashi’s condition. From Nanashi’s prospective, it would almost have looked like she was tearing up. Almost.

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
Being a teacher for another person allows one to gain insight into what makes them tick. For no matter the person, there are certain aspects about them that can be used to determine if they are lying or not. It was because of this that Nanashi didn't believe Alessi's statement about being fine – for her body language told him other wise. Along with personally knowing how doing missions back to back can take a toll on an individual. The silver haired man being a primary example of this. . . But despite him knowing that his student was lying to him, a matching grin still appeared on his face “Sometimes I tend to forget that. . .” The words rolled off his tongue with ease, the cup of tea being brought to his lips as he eyed the woman before him.

Nanashi were well aware of what was about to occur, like a rattlesnake rattling it's tail, Alessi gave him subtle warnings before the verbal lashing began. And throughout it all, Nanashi didn't say a word, no eyelash was battled, no eyebrow raised, just the pair of yellow eyes looking at his student. A silence fell upon the pair, the only sound being Nanashi placing the empty cup down on a tray.

Didn't know you cared about me so much. After all the hell I put you through.” He was touched by the woman's concern. Hell apart of him was even surprised that actually cared about his well-being for the man truly didn't everything in his power to make the woman hate him. Tsk. . . guess it was his way in not wanting to get attached to anyone. “Little good it did me. . .” He mused.

Yes, I lost my eye. Yes, I broke my back. But tell me what could you have done if even I couldn't do nothing against that bastard?” For a split second Alessi would notice the anger in his voice. It being directed at the man who did this to him along but also something else. Sighing, Nanashi looked Alessi and shake his head “It's the teacher's job to protect their student.” What wasn't said was the fact that Nanashi wouldn't be able to stand if something had happen to Alessi. The chuunin having wormed her way into his life. . .

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi was somewhat surprised Nanashi didn’t know how much she cared. Of course her time training with him was rather brutal, and basic conversations occasionally drifted into touchy subjects, but Alessi really didn’t focus too much on that. Through all the problems and anger that sometimes clouded her vision of him, there was always a sense of his kindness he showed towards her. No experience, no matter how traumatic, would ever rip that away from her.

“I… I could’ve…” She was speechless. There was no possible way she could explain her feelings on the matter. With a sigh, she shook her head and slumped over slightly. She could hear a slightly angry tone in his voice when he talked about the man who did this to him. Alessi could understand having rage and possibly a little vengeance in his heart, but being Nanashi, he didn’t show the emotion for very long. Alessi had been hurt before and put into the hospital after missions, but had never received any lasting injuries. As hard as she tired, she just couldn’t seem to envision herself in his position. It pained her to think of what could’ve happened if she was there. The perfect ending would have been her saving her Sensei’s eye and even assisting in beating the assailant. As much as she wanted that to have happened, one can’t change the past. Immediately after hearing Nanashi’s statement about a teacher’s job, she sighed and whispered. “One day… It’s going to be other way around…” Her voice grew silent as she took a small sip of tea.

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
Nanashi didn't say anything, as the gravity of the whole situation seem to finally set in on Alessi. She knew that if she was there, it would have been a good chance that she would have died. Or at the very least Nanashi would have died protecting his student. For isn't it the teacher job to protect their students? Yes, it is. So if Alessi was there Nanashi would have been to focus on protecting her than he would on the opponent at large. For no matter how one look at it. Alessi was his responsibility, and he be damned if anything had happen to her. Not like he would every admit this to her.

She probably already knows. . .

Yes, you could have died. And what kind of teacher would that make me? I would have failed my student. “ The words came out unexpected, but he wouldn't recant his statement – for that's how he would have felt. . . at least on some level. Yellow eyes looked back towards the forgotten Kimono, before his hands retook up the task of finishing the small projection – all the while listening to the woman speak before him.

Yes, it will. One day, you will be stronger than me. You will be the one that I might have to lean on for support. “ He didn't bother looking up to see the woman's reaction to his words, for it mattered little to him. Alessi perfectly knew where she stood with Nanashi, so she shouldn't be surprise by his words. “I guess it's almost time. . .” All actions seem to pause, the birds chirping near his window sill stopped singing and waited with baited breath for what the man was going to say. Hell even the soft clicking of the clock seem to cease it's actions, waiting in anticipation. . .

Once I get out of this bed. We will start our training. I will push you to brink of death and bring you back again from it's grasps. Just like you will do the same for me.” Again he paused, this time his eyes looking into hers. “I been slacking in my duty as a sensei and as a shinobi of Iwa. That's no more. For this point on I will truly be your sensei. And you will hate me every step of the way.” He allowed the words to set in before asking a question that he already knew the answer to. . .

Will you be up for the challenge? Or will you run away?”

The challenge has be given. . .

What would her answer be?

This is mostly a turning point for Nanashi icly. . . We will start doing missions, whenever you like.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi didn’t like the fact that if she had been there, both of them could’ve possibly died. As much as she wanted to hope for a different situation, Nanashi would’ve been disapproving of her thoughts if she kept on about it. With a simple shake of the head, she dropped the entire thing. It probably good she did that. The stress from the missions added onto the thought would’ve caused her to go insane. With a few comments on her whisper, he ended the statement with “I guess it’s almost time…” Alessi wasn’t quite sure what he meant by it, but everything seemed to go silent when he said it.

Listening to a somewhat inspirational short speech, he asked her if she was up to his challenge. Alessi knew whatever he had in store for her was going to push her, but she really didn’t care at this point. Considering she survived Nanashi’s brutal nature till now, the next few steps wouldn’t be hard at all. Unless he had something else in mind… Her voice sounded slightly hostile, but quickly made a turnaround and changed to a soft and reverend tone. “You might be the most sadistic, perverted, and self-righteous jerk I’ve ever met… but that’ll never change the fact that I respect you as my Sensei.” With a bright smile, she nodded her head once and looked Nanashi directly in the eyes... well… eye. “The last thing I’d ever do would be run away.”

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
The blue kimono that he had been working on was coming along rather nicely – at least in his opinion. The fine needle within his hands weaving in and out through the dark blue fabric, pinpoint precision being used to puncture the threads at the right angle so that they won't unravel – him making it look so easy. Though anyone can tell you that sewing isn't easy, it might even be considered hard to some, but thankfully Nanashi had an extensive knowledge of sewing. There is some benefit in living in a Tea House with nothing but female patrons.

Nanashi's eyebrow raised at the hostility hinted within his student's voice, his sewing actions having momentarily stopped. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he listen to her describe him – oh how close but yet far off she was from who truly is. But there is no need to tell her that. . . “Me perverted? Please. If that was the case I would have tried to bed you already. Or at least crop a feel of your assets. . .at least in the areas you don't lack.” Eyes looking at her bust or lack there of. . . Yes, the man was trying to fluster his student, finding her temper to be amusing to say the least. Plus he idly wonder if she had any control of it sense last time.

Glad to know you have a backbone. . .But we will see how much so when we begin the training.” He stated, his eyes locking with hers, an condescending smirk playing across his face.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Pounding her fist on the bed, she made a rather loud thumping noise. Her face turned bright red and her voice immediately changed to an aggressive tone once more. Nanashi’s attempt to fluster her was definitely a success. “Areas I LACK?! I swear if you weren’t hurt right now I’d do much worse than what that bastard did to you! And PLEASE, if you even THINK you had a shot with me, you’re dead wrong!” Crossing her arms to cover her bust, she slouched over some. Alessi’s control over her anger had definitely come a long way. If he had tried to use the comment a few years back, she would’ve probably had her fist meet his face in a matter of seconds. “As soon as you’re able to get up and walk again, remind me to put you right back in that bed…!” She was a little ticked off for a moment or two before she realized that her Sensei had done so on purpose. Her angry look slowly changed into a bit of laughter.

“My backbone will still be there when training comes around… Yours on the other hand might get a bit busted up by me.” With a likewise smirk to match Nanashi’s, she stared for a moment before taking the final sip of the tea. Glancing over at her books she had set down before she started conversing with her Sensei, she wondered if Nanashi had wondered about them. Her having been reading them in her spare time, Alessi had gone through over half of each book.

((OOC:))
Audience: "Ooooooh!"
That One Guy in Back: "BURN!"

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
He laughed. And he laughed hard. Alessi still had that spunk about her that kept things interesting between the pair, but it seemed like she had some control over it – that was good. Seems like she had taken his advice to heart. “Now now. . . why you mad? You should be proud in how much. . .or in your case less you have.” The smirk condescending smirk never leaving his face, eyes sparked with mischief for a moment before returning back to neutral. “Me dating you? Never crossed my mind. It obviously crossed yours, so want to tell me something, Alessi-chan?” Oh yes, the man was pushing it and he knew it – but he was having 'fun' at the moment. Yes, he consider messing with his student fun. . .
Calm down. . .don't want you to pop a vessel or anything.” He said eyes turning back to the finish kimono, his hands began embroidering the piece with golden thread, the starting of a dragon image. Nanashi didn't bother in replying to her last comment, though the smirk on his face told Alessi that he approved. . .if slightly.
Those books you brought in. What where they about? Anything interesting?” He asked, finally showing interest in the books that she had brought in earlier. Deciding to put away the kimono for now, and turned his attention to the woman.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi scoffed at her Sensei’s jests. He was being a bit childish, but she knew it was just him trying to get on her nerves. It was definitely working, but Alessi tried her best not to show it. About the time Nanashi mentioned her comment about him having a chance with her, she realizxed how quickly he was able to turn it around. Her emotions were a mix of anger and embarrassment, so her face turned a bit red when she responded. “Gross! Never...!” Shaking her head slightly, she tried to block out her Sensei’s remarks.  Thankfully, Nanashi ceased the long train of insults and jokes and went on to another subject.

Groaning slightly, Alessi set her empty cup of tea down and looked over at the kimono Nanashi had been hard at work on. It was a beautiful piece of clothing. It was blue as well, which was definitely a plus in her mind; Blue being her favorite color and all. Watching his needle weave in and out of the cloth, she noticed the image being sewn into the sides. A golden dragon… With a slight smile, she kept on watching until Nanashi spoke of her books. “Oh… Those were just some medical books I’ve been going over…” Hopping off of the bed and grabbing the two large books, she turned right back and sat in the exact same place. This time, she was turned a bit more towards Nanashi. ”I’ve been checking some of the articles about killing the cells of diseased muscle tissue in order to treat it properly… but I was wondering if it’d be possible to use it offensively to kill cells that keep muscles tightened… It could make the technique more offensive.” Her voice seemed to light up while talking about what she had discovered in her book.

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
Yes, Nanashi noticed that his jesting of her was working. It was just so easy to tease the woman in front of him, that sometimes wonder why he did it in the first. The reddish hue of her face, and her following words told the man why he did it. . .to simply rile her up. He wouldn't bother in remarking to her previous comment, it would be let go for now. But he did wonder why she became embarrassed all of a sudden. Should couldn't have entertain the possibility of dating her sensei. Could she?

It seemed like Alessi was interested in the kimino that he was creating. This being apparent by her looking at it intently. If the woman ever asked Nanashi might consider making one, but that would cause him having to get measurements from her. Something she probably wouldn't like, especially after the boob grab. . . A single yellow eye drifted towards Alessi's backside, watching with mild interested as she went to retrieve the books before returning – his eyes having returned back to the kimono before she even noticed.

She was happy. Whatever she had discovered in the books, has caused that emotion to arise from her. Nanashi couldn't help but to share he same feeling, though his face was schooled in a neutral expression. “It's plausible. You can either introduce a foreign substance that kills the cells that keeps muscles tighten or use something that causes the cells to turn on each other. Chemical base attacks could work.” He stated, still trying to figure out a more viable option for his student – the kimono forgotten for now.

“But tell me what is your ideas so far?”

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
“The book mentions certain herbs and chemicals to heal the damage to the muscle, but it doesn’t say anything about harming chemicals. That’s what got me thinking… Is there a way to change the healing nature of chakra to a more harmful version? And even if that was possible, could Taijutsu be used with it to cause a stunning effect against the muscle?” Alessi wasn’t too sure where she would go with this idea of hers. Having Nanashi’s expert opinion on it would definitely help her figure out what she would need to research or practice. She wasn’t too interested in using chemicals as an item or weapon, but more of using natural attacks. She had already learned about pressure points, controlling chakra, and keeping her reflexes sharp. Overall, she had become a force to be reckoned with. The only thing that was missing was the proper medical techniques and jutsus.

((OOC: Short post is short... and very uninspired...))

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
Nanashi listened intently at his students words and the lack of information the book had regarding the deadly side of harming others. The latter wasn't surprising to the man for not many medical books detailed how to harm an individual, just how to heal them. This has cause many people to assume that medical ninjutsu can't be used to kill another. Something that was brought about even before his time. And something that he blamed those before him for doing.

The majority of medical books never tell you how to harm someone. They want to show some morale, and show the positive effects of herbs and chemicals. Remember this Alessi every medical ninjutsu can be used to kill. . .in the right hands of course.” Pausing for a moment, green medical chakra engulfs the silver haired man's left hand, sharpen into forming a single scalpel. Turning the scalpel to allow his student to see “You see this scalpel right? Mainly used for slicing open others. But if. . .lets say I had raiton chakra to it, not only will it be able to cut an individual but cause electrical shocks/burns as well. Katon chakra can potential dehydrated the body weaken the muscles through fatigue.” He said dispersing the medical technique, a noticeable sheen on his face – guess he should exerted himself.

Taijutsu and medical ninjutsu goes quite well together – as noted by my raiton technique I used when I grabbed your boob. You can simulate the same effect by causing the contract, freezing the muscle. So to answer your question yes you can create a stunning effect.” He said with a small all knowing smile.

((OOC:: sorry for the suckiness. . .))

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi cringed slightly when Nanashi mentioned that every Medical Ninjutsu could kill. She still hadn’t come to terms with trying to kill someone or something, and didn’t even make an effort to hide it from Nanashi. Multiple times has he tried to break her of that fear, but she just couldn’t fully deal with the possibility of dead. Her dislike of blood on the other hand had lessened greatly. She no longer hesitates when blood is drawn, and immediately reacts to an injury involving blood. No gag, no shiver, just simply dealing with it as fast as possible. With a quick shake of her head, she brought her attention back to Nanashi. Watching his demonstration of adding raiton to a regular chakra scalpel, she looked down at her own hands and wondered what hers would be like. “So in a way… I could add my element to jutsus and cause different effects to a body’s system…” Glancing up at Nanashi for a moment, she noticed he looked a bit pale. It was probably the use of the scalpel along with his injury catching up on him. In a way, she felt bad for him. Being stuck in a bed for days would’ve made Alessi go insane.

Alessi’s face immediately turned red again upon mention of the boob grab. She still hadn’t mentally forgiven him for that. It was still uncalled for and rude no matter how she looked at it. With the final comment being said, Alessi sighed happily. “Thanks… I’m trying to work hard on combining what I’m good at… so I can use all the help I can get. Thankfully I have you as a teacher…” Resetting the bookmark, she slowly closed the book and laid it on her lap. Grinning at her Sensei, she asked on last question. “Would you like me to bring you anything next time I visit…?”

((OOC: You're fine man...))

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
A teacher. If one would have told Nanashi that in a couple of years he would become the teacher to another person, he would have laughed in their face before killing them for their stupidity. The silver haired male never in his wildest dreams would thought that he would be teaching anyone. He was/is a killer. A sociopath. An anti-social monster in human skin. He didn't care about anyone or anything. Seeing them nothing but a stepping stone for his goals. And yet here he was talking to his student. A student who he was given by the Tsuchikage, and entrusted to mold and shape into something greater. A student who he grudgingly admits to having some feelings for – not like he would tell her that. Someone who he hopes will exceed as not only a shinobi but a human.

Something I'm not. . .

The shock on her face didn't phrase him at all. He knew that the woman before him still hadn't came to terms of killing someone. The act of doing it truly mortified her. But what she doesn't understand that there comes a time in one's life where they have to kill another human being in order to stop them – permanently. By sparing someone you are given them another chance to continue their reign of terror. And as a shinobi that is unacceptable.

At least she got over her fear of blood. That's good. . .

Yep, that's the gist of it. Medical textbooks that teaches up to save life, also gives up everything we need to take life. A simple medical jutsu that causes the white bloods cells to target an illness can be turned into something that causes these same blood cells to target other things in the body. “ He stated his voice slightly strained, it being obvious that the one jutsu he used prior took a lot out of him. Despite that he still tried to retain some composure.

Nanashi didn't even need to be a mind reader to know what she was thinking – her face having imitated a tomato perfectly. Seems like she still haven't forgave him for that boob grab. While the perverted part of him did it to feel her 'assets'. The logical side of him did it to see if he could get a response out of her. If she would allow her anger to control her.

Will have to test that again. . .

You got this. Continue working hard and ask for help when you don't understand something. You have a good head on your shoulders. “ The first true compliment he had given to her and probably the last. Sadly such a 'touching' moment would last long with his next statement “Don't think I will go easy on your because of your sweetness. . .”

Nanashi mirrored the woman's grin, his being more sinster than hers. Did she really think he was that helpless that he couldn't get out of bed? Oh she will pay for thinking that.

Be careful of what you say. . .

Pretending to thinking for a moment, index finger thumping his chin “Actually yes. Maybe you can bring me a cute girl wearing a mini-skirt and tank top? Or maybe you can visit me in some short shorts or something? I am a guy and I do have needs and an itch that hasn't been scratched in awhile. . .” Of course the man was teasing. . . lets hope his student knows this as well.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Another smile seemed to appear upon being complimented. This was pretty much the first time she had been complimented by her Sensei. In fact, it was probably the only time she would hear something like that. Considering Nanashi was still his sadistic self, he’d probably find a way to get back at her. He would most likely do something to counteract the good that showed itself for a brief moment. Alessi could only imagine what ideas started to bounce around in his head. Would there be another boob grab, or maybe something much worse? There was no use thinking about it now. She would just have to keep a mental not to be prepared for whatever Nanashi had in store for her. “I don’t expect you to go easy…” Her voice immediately quieted down to a whisper. “Not like you’ve ever done that before…” With one last glance at his eyepatch, she gripped her books and started to grab the tea she had brought. A lot of it had vanished, so only a cup and a half remained.

Alessi’s eye squinted slightly the moment Nanashi went into a perverted state of mind. She had just about had it with his jests and just decided to stop caring. “Me… wearing short shorts… Really…?” Was her Sensei really making such a request? Whether it was to irritate her, or a serious desire, she was having none of it. The itch comment was enough to give her a right to deliver a well-deserved slap, but again, her Sensei’s condition stopped the urge in its tracks. With a sigh and another smile, she shook her head. ”Maybe…” She spoke with an obvious teasing tone in her voice when she answered the suggestion.

Seeing it was about time to leave, she packed all of her stuff back into her bag and turned to walk out. Just before she reached the door, she turned and ran towards the bed. With a small leap, she latched onto Nanashi with a hug. She made sure not to push him around on her entry, and not squeeze him due to the back injury.  She lifted her head up slightly before talking. “Thanks for not dying on me…” Backing away before Nanashi had a chance to try anything perverted, Alessi walked back over towards the door and left with a small wave.

-=Exit Thread=-

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
There was a perfectly good reason why Nanashi didn't give compliments often. Having been raised by a mother who never gave praise unless it was a major milestone or something that truly should be celebrated. Her reasons being that she felt that compliments leads to arrogance and complacency. After getting praised for an accomplishment many stop or lessen the degree time the put in an activity/skill after being compliment and such. Thus diminishing their proficiency in the given area over time. And it was his mother ideology that transferred over to Nanashi – which isn't surprisingly to say the least. The special jounin was eerily similar to his mother personality wise. . . That's why it made him given his student a rarity – something that won't happen again for a long time.

Nanashi nodded in acknowledgment of her words, he would never go easy on his student. He will continue to push Alessi to the breaking point and back. He would continue in being the messenger of death bringing her to it's doorstep before ringing the door bell and running away with her. Each beating that she receives at his hands will be one less that could potentially kill her on the field. And that's why he did it.

For she wouldn't die. . .

Yeah, you a beautiful woman. Bet you look nice in shorts.” He shrugged at, the single eye gazing deeply within hers. The man wasn't flirting with his student more like trying to rile her up some. Making sure she still have some control over that temper of hers. Though he was surprised that she somewhat agreed to wearing them, one day, but it was in a teasing tone so he wasn't going to hold his breath. Nanashi watched as Alessi began to head out but suddenly stopped at the door entrance. The silver haired male braced himself for the leaping woman, who wrapped her arms around him – given him a hug. A few second passed before Nanashi returned the hug, a little bit hesitant “You can't get rid of me that easy.” a smirk played across his place . Before Alessi had the chance to back away from Nanashi, his arm reached out and ruffled her hair. . .the second sign of affection he showed – and probably the last.

Take care. . .” His said, watching the woman disappear from his home, the sound of the door being shut and lock faintly heard.

Now alone in his house once against Nanashi returned back to the kimono, finishing the dragon stitching on it “Pst. . .what would you think of me now?”

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.