You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
today was an important day for yunah. today wsa the day she got to finally meet the man she came to kirigakure for, and the man that was her sensei.. as such she was up bright and getting ready. she had known where she would be meeting her new sensei since yesterday, and her meeting wasn't until later in the day, but she still wanted to be prepared before hand. that being said she had her entire regualr outfit already on. with her breast plate on nice and tight, as well as her black sword kuro hikari at her hip. she was ready for today, and whatever it would bring. she was also ready to get stronger. this man... dameon was apparently one of the strongest ninja in kirigakure, and so it would be nice to learn a few tricks from him. she wondered wht kind of shinobi he was though. she knew he wwas strong, but other than the fact that her sister and her group was following him, she knew nothing about him at all. well today was the day to find that stuff out. she would take today to learn as much about him, as she planned to do training. it was going to be a good day. with that being said she checked all her gear once more, her kunai and shuriken was in a pouch. her head band around her neck loosely, but tight enough that it would still be around her neck if she got into a serious fight. which was a good chance since her sensei might have her spar with him so that way he could gadge her strength. it woudn't be out of character for a sensei to try to test that on the first day of meeting. however what would eb different is that Yunah would be testing his strength as well.

With yunah finally ready, she headed out the door of her house, with a smile on her face. she pasted the siren's den that was almost right next to her house. luckily it was closed off at this time of day. and she made her way to the training grounds. it was still several hours before she needed to meet there, but she figured that she might as well get some practice in before her sensei showed up, and maybe she could get a new technque or so down before he came in, so that way she might be able to impress him a little bit... as yunah wandered the streets of kirigakure, heading towards the training grounds a thought crossed her mind. was she going to have team mates? if so what were they going to be like? where they going to be any good? she didn't want to have to watch out for them all of the time while she was trying to watch out for herself as well. that would just be a pain. well she was sure that if dameon was as strong as the village rumors cracked him up to be, than there was going to be no way in hell that her teammates were going to be weaklings. at least she hoped. yunah let out a sigh. why was she even worring about this? she didn't even know if she was goign to eb having team mates or not yet. what she should really be focusign on was today, and how she was going to drw as much information as she could from dameon, and why her sister wanted him so badly. that was her objective for today. with that thought in mind, yunah reached the training grounds. she set her bag on a stump, and proceeded to nfuse some chakra into said stump should she need it in case dameon wanted to spa with her. it was always good to be prepared. and with her substituion preperation completed, she unsheathed her black blade and went to work attacking a wooden dummy. she was going to learn something new before dameon arrived. she was going to impress him.

WC:681
Total WC:681
Training Reaction time E -> E-1
79/79 words
Left over words: 602

Last edited by Yunah on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon overlooked the village from on top of the administration building. It was great for a view but it was also a great place to keep an eye on the village. He would spend a lot of time sensing the village using primarily his longer range sensing jutsu to monitor the areas. At this point he knew every clan that was actively present within his village each of them had their own thumbprint and once you learned what one looked like in the sensing jutsu you could always determine how many people were of this clan or that clan. A useful tool for scouting ahead and determining enemy strengths as well as defending because if someone’s clan from another village popped up unexpectedly it could present a danger. He knew today he was being assigned another student, which for that unto itself he found rather impressive. The Mizukage wasn’t even in the village at the moment; he was the acting Kage until she returned. Yet she still seemed to be pulling the strings all the way from Suna and even assigning him more students. He already had one; two was beginning to seem like a crowd. He only agreed because the person he would be assigned into training was also the same individual who had been following him since he left Suna and was also a Shikyo like himself, though he expected completely different motivations. His meeting with her wouldn’t be for a few more hours but he could already sense her presence on the training grounds, after all she was the only other Shikyo within the walls of the village. Dameon stood up out of his meditating stance and took off toward the training ground so that they could get things started as soon as possible; after all he had questions of his own.

Dameon would appear moments later on the same log that the girl had used to channel chakra into. He had watched her do it as he approached. Was she planning on some sort of confrontation? It wouldn’t matter if she was able to kawarimi anyways he would still be more than a challenge for her. As soon as he had arrived he had the log cut into tiny ribbons making it impossible to kawarimi with if she wanted to go that route. He appreciated the effort put into preparing for a training spar, but no such thing would happen any time soon. Dameon sheathed his blade back over his right shoulder with a small click of metal touching the sheath. This would give away his presence for the first time as she was facing the other direction to attack the wooden training dummy’s. He lowered his hand and crossed his arms.

”So, what kind of Shikyo is compelled to follow a shinobi from one village to another, join their home village, and then keep following him throughout his village in an attempt to acquire intel? I admire your advances but I am not really looking to date anyone,” he jeered at her with a bit of a grin.

” I hope you weren’t so naïve that you thought I wouldn’t notice. If I had to guess, since you started following me in Suna that you are from the fuuton clan. A very…strict a picky bunch, I am surprised they would let you go so easily to another village that wasn’t Suna. Which tells me that you are following me for other reasons than you simply wanting to be a part of the mist village. What I haven’t figured out yet is if you left the clan with ill intent or that they sent you out. If so that means you are either attempting to track the Shikyo Four, or you are a spy for them. Doesn’t seem too unreasonable but if that was the case I would have heard from them by now. So fill me in why are you here?” Dameon stated as he deduced as much as he could already. Her answer would leave to further assessment but it would be easier if she just told him everything.

[685]

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
a cut to the neck, spin, and slash the stomach than a direct jab right into the heart. this was all Yunah had time to do before she heard the click of a sword being sheathed. she whirled around as quickly as she could, and by the time she did  he had already begun talking.  ”So, what kind of Shikyo is compelled to follow a shinobi from one village to another, join their home village, and then keep following him throughout his village in an attempt to acquire intel?" what? how did he know so much about her already? who was he? how did he know so much about her? she had done her best to conceal her presence every time she followed anyone. but if he knew about her, then did fuyu as well? if so what didn't fuyu confront her? yunah could only let out a sigh. her body began to shake with nervousness about what was to come. would he kill her on the spot? no he would have done that already had he wanted too. Yunah looked at the log she had used for substitution, already cut in half nullifing her substitution. it was really a shame. because she might actually need it. although with how fast and silently he snuck up on her, she wouldn't have a chance anyways. she had faith in her abilities but she wasn't delusional. so if he wasn't going to kill her what was he after then? the only thing that Yunah could think of was that he needed more information too."I admire your advances but I am not really looking to date anyone,” a bit of joking to lighten up the dark tone he had just set. however yunah didn't laugh or giggle.

” I hope you weren’t so naïve that you thought I wouldn’t notice." she had been. guilt or something similar to that feeling swarmed her body as she looked down and sheathed her sword. how much of a failure was she? if her village knew about this then she knew she would have disappointing all of them. "If I had to guess, since you started following me in Suna that you are from the fuuton clan. A very…strict a picky bunch, I am surprised they would let you go so easily to another village that wasn’t Suna. Which tells me that you are following me for other reasons than you simply wanting to be a part of the mist village. What I haven’t figured out yet is if you left the clan with ill intent or that they sent you out. If so that means you are either attempting to track the Shikyo Four, or you are a spy for them. Doesn’t seem too unreasonable but if that was the case I would have heard from them by now. So fill me in why are you here?” damn it? how much did he know? yunah out another sigh as she looked up from staring at the ground. she had been found out, and she felt like the worst ninja in the world for it. but the man wanted answers, and honestly her mission wasn't to be a spy, in fact if he went to the fuuton village, then they would probably tell him everything that was going on. who i was, and what my mission objective was. as such it was public knowledge, and she should share it with him. yunah was the one trying to be sneaky about her actions. she cleared her throat to speak. "Yes... i'm from the fuuton village of the shikyo clan, and yes i am tracking the shikyo four. well. kind of. i'm only really tracking one of them. Fuyu. i'm to ask her to come back to village to represent herself in all of the crimes she has committed against the village, and if she chooses not to, then she is to be found guilty and sentenced to death. however i figured it would be impossible to even get close to her while she was around the other three members. so i followed them to sunagakure, with which i discovered they were following you. this peaked my interest. i wanted to know why they are following you, and what they wanted from you. also i wantedd one more thing from you. i personally know that the almighty power of the law isn't going to be enough for me to kill fuyu, as the village elders might believe. even with as much training as i did before i left, i'm still no match. she has had 2 years more training on me, and that training skyrocketed her power. so i was hoping, with all of the rumors around the villages, of how powerful you were, that you could train me as well.... other than those things, i know nothing. so here is my question for you. who are? and why are the shikyo four following you?" she gave that entire speech while shaking and jittery. it wasn't like her to get nervous very easily, but this man was something else. she could practically sense the raw power coming off of him. maybe if yunah could be trained by him, then hopefully she could get as strong as him some day. it was a long shot, but she had hope

WC:908
Total WC: 1589
Words For Use: 1510
Reaction time Training
E-1 -> E-2 158/158
E-2 -> E-3 237/237
E-3 -> D 315/315
Words left over:815

Last edited by Yunah on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
"Yes... I’m from the fuuton village of the shikyo clan, and yes i am tracking the shikyo four. Well, kind of. I’m only really tracking one of them. Fuyu. I’m to ask her to come back to village to represent herself in all of the crimes she has committed against the village, and if she chooses not to, then she is to be found guilty and sentenced to death. However i figured it would be impossible to even get close to her while she was around the other three members. so i followed them to sunagakure, with which i discovered they were following you. This peaked my interest. i wanted to know why they are following you, and what they wanted from you. Also i wanted one more thing from you. I personally know that the almighty power of the law isn't going to be enough for me to kill fuyu, as the village elders might believe. Even with as much training as i did before i left, I’m still no match. She has had 2 years more training on me, and that training skyrocketed her power. so i was hoping, with all of the rumors around the villages, of how powerful you were, that you could train me as well.... other than those things, i know nothing. So here is my question for you. Who are? And why are the shikyo four following you?"

Dameon listened to her story and most of it was pretty much exactly how he had expected it to go. He thought about her questions at the end. He still had no idea why the Shikyo Four were tracking him, he had suspicions but no actual evidence and it bothered him. Though he now knew that the Shikyo Four member with wind element was named Fuyu. In their letters they never referred to one another by name just their element, it was smart but now he had somewhere to start. He snapped his fingers and a member of the ANBU appeared right next to him out of his shunpo.

”I need you to try and locate as much recent intel on someone named Fuyu. We want to know her position if possible. Track where she has been and see if you can learn anything else about the other members,” Dameon ordered to the man in the mask.

”Yes captain! Also the Mizukage sends word; she is on her way back to the village and will be arriving shortly. She asks you for an audience when she arrives to be informed of everything that has happened in her absence,” The ANBU man in the mask said as he leaned forward in a sort of half bow, to show respect but still wanting to project his voice through the mask.

”I will be there. Carry out my orders; gather a squad to do so. You are dismissed,” Dameon ordered and the man vanished again with yet another shunpo. Dameon turned his attention back to the girl.

”Right, where were we? Oh. I don’t know why they are so interested in me. Not yet anyways, I only learned of their existence when I was in Suna but I suspect they have been following me since the end of the war. I have some stray ideas why they would be trying to get to me but no concrete answers. Not that I would tell you if I knew why. No offense I don’t just give away every bit of information I have to the first stunted elf I come across,” Dameon said pondering the entire time but thinking out loud as he tapped his index finger against his chin while he continued to speak. He was going to answer her question about his name but then he realized something. His name was very well known now and his first name was synonymous with his last name. This also meant she would easily be able to identify him as a Shikyo formerly of the Raiton clan. He also knew of the bigotry that the other villages focused on when it came to the Raiton clan. So he decided he would not give her his name, at least not yet.

” Train you huh? Why should I take on yet another student? One is annoying enough for someone of my stature and titles. I get thousands of letters a day asking for people to train them. Despite what you think even if the Mizukage herself ordered me to train you I am at a position high enough where I can decide to not train you if I want to, and for any reason at all. So tell me why you think you deserve to be trained by someone like myself?” he asked curious about what her response would be. He was never in the habit of teaching students. Normally they were more trouble than they were worth but he knew she would have to get rid of her brainwashed hatred for his clan if he ever had the hope of even being able to teach someone like her.

[847. 1532 total]

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
Dameon listened to Yunah's words intently. She could tell this from him as she spoke. When she finished speaking, she watched him snap his fingers, and that very moment, a man in a robe, with a mask, appeared by Dameon's side. It was easy to tell the man was ANBU.  However what was interesting was that the man call Dameon captain. Did this mean that the man that the Shikyo four were after was the ANBU captain? Well that wasn't quite the only thing the Yunah managed to pick up from the two man's exchange of words. The other thing the Yunah managed to pick up was that Dameon, if not all of Kirigakure had very little knowledge, if any at all on the Shikyo Four. Much less her sister. Which meant the Yunah had a lot more leverage than she initially thought. In fact, she of all people was able to provide the most information on Fuyu. More than her own village could provide. Much less would provide. It was almost strange to think about. She held more information than the Captain of Kirigakure's ANBU captain. Although, she supposed that the ANBU had to get their information from somewhere. And, right now, she would make a great candidate for their source. But, then again why should she? Fuyu was her mission after all. Not Kirigakure's, and unless the Shikyo Four posed an immediate threat, she couldn't understand why Kirigakure would be after them at all. Although following the ANBU captain must trigger some sort of alerts. Yunah looked down again. She had done that exact thing. It probably wasn't only Dameon that knew she was following him. But, most of the higher ups as well. In fact the Mizukage might have just assigned Dameon to her to keep an eye on her. But then that didn't make much sense at all. If she was trying to acquire information from him, why not assign her to someone else? But, then again. How much information would she actually be able to pry from the captain of the ANBU. Yunah was snapped out of her thoughts as Dameon spoke too her.

”Right, where were we? Oh. I don’t know why they are so interested in me." Right. As she figured, the ANBU didn't nkow much about the Shikyo Four.  "Not yet anyways, I only learned of their existence when I was in Suna but I suspect they have been following me since the end of the war. I have some stray ideas why they would be trying to get to me but no concrete answers. Not that I would tell you if I knew why." "Dick" Was the only word that came to Yunah's mind after that last comment. she had told him her goal, and why she was after the Shikyo Four, and she had considered giving him information as well. Now she felt less inclined. " No offense I don’t just give away every bit of information I have to the first stunted elf I come across,” STUNTED ELF? DID HE REALLY? Yunah's face contorted with anger, as she tried to calm herself. Her breathing became noticeably heavy. her hand had reached for her sword, but she stopped herself from drawing it. She. Was. Not. An. Elf. Much less a stunted one. She hated that nickname. Most of the children her age at the village back home had called it her, and it pissed her off every single time. She wanted to rip the man's throat out for saying it. It was one of the few buttons she had that could be pressed, and he found it. She hated her pointy ears, but there was nothing she could do about it, and that bugged her even more. She was stuck with them. She managed to calm down as he started speaking again.

” Train you huh? Why should I take on yet another student? One is annoying enough for someone of my stature and titles. I get thousands of letters a day asking for people to train them. Despite what you think even if the Mizukage herself ordered me to train you I am at a position high enough where I can decide to not train you if I want to, and for any reason at all. So tell me why you think you deserve to be trained by someone like myself?” Yunah had to think about this for a minute. It was true. The man was of high prestige. And, if he already had a student, that would be a lot on his  plate already. Yunah relaxed her hand on her sword and put it her hand at her side, and then she spoke. "There are a few reasons i believe you should train me. First. I have information you don't. I above anyone else in the world, have more information on Fuyu, and my village may not be so inclined to just hand over information like that. I however, being your faithful student, might have a more lax tongue. And, like I said. I have more information on her than my village could ever dream to have. The next reason. Shikyo are world renown swordsmen. I am a Shikyo member. Most people consider it an honor to train a Shikyo Clansmen, seeing as how they typically do most of their training within their own villages. Granted there is one exception to that rule.... Yunah paused for a moment. She was talking about the dirty Raiton branch of the Shikyo Clan. Those who only wanted to destroy everything in their path, and had almost destroyed the entire clan its self. She couldn't image anyone wanting one of them. She shook her head, and continued. " But given someone of your prestige, if suppose you must get "i'd be an honor to train me" a lot, so i'm not really to concerned about that. The final reason that you should train me is, that i'm desperate. I'll do anything and everything i can to get stronger. I can't let anyone else beat me to Fuyu. Not only would i fail my village, but I would fail myself as well, and i simply cannot let that happen. I hate failing people. It'd be like I've lost. And, I hate losing." And, with that she gave a small bow to Dameon to signify respect. " So please Dameon. Train me?" And with that she stood up, and give him a smile and the peace sign. being this serious for this long was really out of character for her, and she didn't feel right about it. So needed to lighten up the mood. Besides. That last little bit might have just been the small push he needed to accept her as his student. It was worth a shot anyways. She had hope.

WC:1160
Total WC: 2749
Words For Use: 1975
Reaction Time:
D -> D-1 347/347
D-1 -> D-2 420/420
D-2 -> D-3 473/473
Words Left over: 735

Last edited by Yunah on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
"There are a few reasons i believe you should train me. First. I have information you don't. I above anyone else in the world, have more information on Fuyu, and my village may not be so inclined to just hand over information like that. I however, being your faithful student, might have a more lax tongue. And, like I said. I have more information on her than my village could ever dream to have. The next reason. Shikyo are world renown swordsmen. I am a Shikyo member. Most people consider it an honor to train a Shikyo Clansmen, seeing as how they typically do most of their training within their own villages. Granted there is one exception to that rule....”

Dameon listened to her though he admitted to himself he found it hard to accept what she was selling. The biggest reason was that the girl still didn’t know that Dameon was also a Shikyo and that kind of made him want to start laughing. He noticed her jab toward the Raiton clan but simply just raised an eyebrow. This girl didn’t know that the Raiton clan were all pacifists, it seemed the other villages were still brainwashing their youth. He let out a soft sigh. She did have a point about Fuyu, though he hated to admit it. Though they could easily find this information if they wanted to, or they could just interrogate this girl and forcefully have her tell them.

"But given someone of your prestige, if suppose you must get "I’d be an honor to train me" a lot, so I’m not really to concerned about that. The final reason that you should train me is, that I’m desperate. I'll do anything and everything i can to get stronger. I can't let anyone else beat me to Fuyu. Not only would i fail my village, but I would fail myself as well, and i simply cannot let that happen. I hate failing people. It'd be like I've lost. And, I hate losing."

Dameon continues to listen to her as she rambled on. Though his mind was in more places than one right now. He had a distinct feeling that he would never see his ANBU man again, the same one who had shown up. After all he knew the man had an S ranked mission on his docket. Something terrible was coming toward Kiri and it seemed as of today they knew it was a war on more than one front. She did seem desperate, though when he was her age and even younger he never asked help from anyone. Though he also wanted to keep toying with her for that small jab at the Raiton clan. Even if he had been banished from his village he still had pride in himself as a member of the Shikyo clan and also a member of the Raiton clan.

”You do know that admitting to the ANBU Captain of a militaristic village that you have valuable and sensitive information on one of the main possible hostile threats to the village is not a good idea right? Especially some sort of black mail to someone superior to you who if they wanted to could just interrogate you and lock you up for the rest of your life and never allow you to even contact let alone see your home village again,” Dameon stated boldly pointing out all of the holes in her plan for her to get him to train her. He had no ill feelings toward the other clans he just found it annoying that they would not accept the truth. If she had been her student he would have whacked her upside the head with his bokken because she apparently did not know when to shut up.

”Oh another good one was how you said it would be an honor to train a Shikyo because they are renown swordsmen. They are more known for their speed ninjutsu and elemental control than their Bukijutsu out here in the real world. Although with some exceptions,” he said obviously meaning himself as the second in command of the Seven Swordsmen. Though his blade was a hell of a lot less recognizable than the others. Until his sword activated nobody ever really connected the dots and generally by then it was already too late. Dameon stared at the girl and un-popped the collar on his jacket exposing more of his skin and neck than he normally did. He began to circle around her as if inspecting her. He reeeeeally wanted to poke her ears to see if they were real but he refrained. He had never heard of anyone from any of the Shikyo clans ever having pointy ears. He could only guess it was some sort of birth defect….unless one of her parents had slepped with an elf. He shook the thoughts out of his head as he walked away from her directly behind her and facing away from her. He once again brought up his finger to tap on his chin. Did he really want to put someone from his own clan through torture just to acquire information on someone else from his clan? Perhaps helping her would help shine some light on the ways the Raiton clan actually worked.

"So please Dameon. Train me?"

“FINE! I will help train you to confront your sister,” Dameon stated with a sly look on his face. He knew the Shikyo clan’s rules very well. After all he had been practically raised by the strongest Shikyo there ever had been. Though he also suspected that was the reason why the Shikyo Four were after him. He assumed they wanted access to Zeta. He knew the extradition rules in the Fuuton clan. Only someone related to the person to be extradited could carry out the arrest. From there it was easy to connect the dots. He also knew that the girl would be a bit disturbed by the fact that he knew so much about their ways and customs, but what was said was said and he couldn’t take it back.

[1018. 2550 total]

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
It was easy to tell that Dameon wasn't paying much attention to Yunah as she was speaking. However, she kept speaking anyways. After she speaking however he did speak.

”You do know that admitting to the ANBU Captain of a militaristic village that you have valuable and sensitive information on one of the main possible hostile threats to the village is not a good idea right?" Yunah's eyes dropped to the ground. why was she so bad at this? she figured she would be a little bit better at being a shinobi, masters of secrets and known for being spies basically. Well, among other things. But, it seemed her small amount of training in the fuuton village gave her none of the skills she actually needed to be a good ninja apparently. She let out a sigh. There was no way she was ever going to catch up to her sister at this rate. Two years, accumulated to nothing. She should probably give up now. She was only able to pull a little information from the man, and she had given up practically her entire being. "Especially some sort of black mail to someone superior to you who if they wanted to could just interrogate you and lock you up for the rest of your life and never allow you to even contact let alone see your home village again,” her eyes were now focused on the ground. Shame was all she felt. It couldn't get much worse then this could it? Apparently she was wrong.

”Oh another good one was how you said it would be an honor to train a Shikyo because they are renown swordsmen. They are more known for their speed ninjutsu and elemental control than their Bukijutsu out here in the real world. Although with some exceptions,” Huh? What did he mean? There was no way the fuuton clan would lie to her about something like that. Besides what did he know about the Shikyo clan. he was just some random ninja in the massive ninja world. there were so many clans and abilities out there, tat even while he might have possibly studied the Shikyo because the Shikyo Four were following him, didn't he had expansive knowledge on the clan. No, absolutely not. Who was he anyways? Questioning the ability of the Shikyo clan. she let out a small "tch" as he began to circle around her. What was this for? Was he inspecting her? Was he really going to capture her and torture her for the information he wanted. Yunah realized how stupid she had been, and that that was actually a possibility. She caught a glimpse of him staring at her ears. She blushed an covered the tips of them with her hands. Why was he so obsessive about her ears? Seriously. A minor birth defect, and that's all he can see on her. She watched him walk away from her, and she finally asked her question.

"So please Dameon. Train me?"

“FINE! I will help train you to confront your sister,” WHAT?!? How did he know that Fuyu was her sister? He couldn't possibly. No. There was no way. Impossible. There was no way. How did this man know so much about her? It didn't seem like he had looked into her all that much, because when first mentioned Fuyu's name he had an ANBU member look up her information. Had he already known that Fuyu was my sister, he would have already found information on her as well an that whole exchange wouldn't have happened. Unless it was for show? But that didn't seem all that likely. Then how? How could he have possibly pulled that information out, of there conversation. Yunah could only stare wide eyed at him. She supposed she should be excited he agreed to train her, but she was still in shock. "H-how did you?" was the only words she could mutter. Her brain raced at a million miles an hour. It was easy to guess she meant how did he know that they were sisters. They looked nothing alike either. So it was a complete mystery to Yunah as to how he could possibly know. But, she had to shake this off. How he acquired the information was irrelevant now. He had it. What she needed to focus on was the training. He said he would help her with her goal. But people lie. Yunah hated when people lied. "P-promise?" she asked. She was referring to him saying he would help her. She needed the reassurance. She had to be sure she could throw all of her faith into the man. She couldn't fail her mission. That much was out of the question. Even if the man ended up not helping her, she would train for years and years and years in order to catch up to her sister and finally be able to take her down. She was sure that Fuyu wouldn't go back to the village. She killed their uncle to stay away. She wouldn't even attend their own parents funeral. She didn't care the Fuyu was socially outcast before then. Yunah had cared for her. Yunah loved her. And, then she abandoned Yunah, like she didn't have a care in the world for her. That on top of her crimes, made Yunah hate her. Yunah wanted her dead. Yunah was so hell bent on killing her sister, that she was willing to go to a random stranger to ask for help in completing this goal, and there was no way she was going to fail. She would accomplish this mission even if it meant her dying in the process. That she was sure of. With that in mind her confidence restored, she was ready for whatever Dameon would throw at her. She looked up at him, and with a serious tone in her voice she spoke.

"Alright. Where do we start?"

With that said she would walk up behind him and stand next to him. She was ready for whatever he would throw at her. While she wasn't good at secrets or being secretive, she wasn't a bad fighter, or having poor physical prowess at all. At least for a Genin, that is. She figured if he kept in mind that she was a genin, then there wouldn't be much that she couldn't handle. But, she also had to keep in mind. This man was ANBU Captain, Sannin, and a Seven swordsmen. Training under him directly wasn't going to be normal or easy. In fact. It would probably be harder than anything she had to handle in the Fuuton village. But, that was a challenge she was willing to accept. If the training in the Fuuton village had only gotten er this far, than then hopefully training harder would be able to benefit her so much more. She would be ready, and she would accomplish what ever it was that Dameon asked of her. A determined look appeared in Yunah's eyes, as well as a smile on her face. She might finally get to do something she enjoyed. She turned to Dameon and said, "I'm ready."

WC:1218
Total WC: 3967
Words for use: 1953
Perception Training
D-2 -> D-3 473/473
Speed training
E -> E-1 71/71
E-1 -> E-2 142/142
E-2 -> E-3 213/213
E-3 -> D 285/285
D -> D-1 308/308
Words left over: 330

Last edited by Yunah on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
"H-how did you?"

“Maybe one day you won’t assume what people do and do not know. You basically told me that Fuyu was your sister. You said that you know details that the village wouldn’t; this meant that you knew her personally. You could have been a friend, an acquaintance, or a family member. Though I recalled that you said the village itself had sent you out to retrieve your sister and bring her back. The Fuuton village has strict rules about leaving the village and in cases where they are to bring back a fugitive they send a family member to extradite them. This is because they feel family can reach the emotional side of the fugitive where pure law and enforcement cannot, Dameon said logically explaining how he got to the conclusion that the two were related. From there it was easy to judge that they were sisters and really didn’t need any further explanation.

"Alright. Where do we start?"

Dameon couldn’t believe he had agreed to train her. There was literally no logic in it; he knew she wouldn’t become as strong as or stronger than Fuyu any time soon. Yet this little girl was asking him to train her the same way he was training his other student. Hell he would suspect that Maigo if he was here would be trying to talk her out of it. The abuse he had to go through in a week just to get even a little bit stronger. He was an Uchiha though, they were naturally better at getting stronger in a quick amount of time. Shikyo’s on the other hand were almost the exact opposite. We needed time to become stronger though the moment we did our power level would spike to rival that of even the strongest of clans. Dameon turned to face away from her again, he could put her through the exact same training he had. They would obviously need to start from the basics. Maigo was already ready to enter the cave, she would not be. Hell she might even have to go to the other place. He sighed as he ran his hand across the back of his neck as he thought, his hand moving over his branded mark of the Shikyo clan. He felt the raised skin and immediately lowered his hand and turned around. He had forgotten completely that the moment she found out he was of the raiton clan she would probably not want to be trained by him. So the question was, should he tell her and let her leave, train by herself and die to Fuyu…or hide it as long as possible. This was assuming of course she hadn’t already noticed, hell he practically demonstrated it to her.

”You need to know right away that my training is not easy and generally is impossible for most other genin. I have trained a lot of students and only one up to this point has been able to successfully pass my requirements to be my student. Just because I have agreed to train you does not mean you are my student. You have to be able to prove to me that you are worthy and capable. Failure to do so typically results in death or being crippled for the rest of your life. I will give you time to think on it. Follow me when you think you are ready and capable,” Dameon said giving her his disclosure. He was required by the Mizukage to state what he had as a warning. After all he had an allowance of two student deaths a year. Which was generally was the total number of students he had in a year. He began to walk away from her along the forest line of the training grounds. He was going to go back to his old training grounds, no doubt as a Shikyo she would have to start exactly where he had.

[658. 3208 total: Toward Genjutsu training]

[Exit]

Last edited by Dameon Shikyo on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
“Maybe one day you won’t assume what people do and do not know. You basically told me that Fuyu was your sister. You said that you know details that the village wouldn’t; this meant that you knew her personally. You could have been a friend, an acquaintance, or a family member. Though I recalled that you said the village itself had sent you out to retrieve your sister and bring her back. The Fuuton village has strict rules about leaving the village and in cases where they are to bring back a fugitive they send a family member to extradite them. This is because they feel family can reach the emotional side of the fugitive where pure law and enforcement cannot" God damn it. She had handed him all of that stuff. Yunah felt like she wanted to keel over and die. She was so bad at this it wasn't even funny. He was playing an orchestrated game with her, pulling as much information out of her as he could without even coming close to tutoring her. It simply wasn't fair in the slightest bit. However, there was nothing that Yunah could do about it now. He had the information. How he knew about the Fuuton village extradition process, didn't really bother Yunah that much. He would have at least known what element Fuyu was, and knowing was a shikyo, would easily mean that he should have the village looked into. But still. She was bad at this game of information and she had only realized just how bad she was. She could only hope that this wasn't what Dameon was evaluating her on. He hadn't even seen her fight. Hopefully there she might be a little bit better. Unless that was, that the Fuuton village had made her completely shit, skill wise, there too. She let out a sigh. Only time would tell what his decision would be.

”You need to know right away that my training is not easy and generally is impossible for most other genin. I have trained a lot of students and only one up to this point has been able to successfully pass my requirements to be my student. Just because I have agreed to train you does not mean you are my student. You have to be able to prove to me that you are worthy and capable. Failure to do so typically results in death or being crippled for the rest of your life. I will give you time to think on it. Follow me when you think you are ready and capable,” Yunah gulped. Die? They died? He had genin die under him. Apparently the bloody mist was just that. Was she really prepared for this? This whole encounter had her seriously doubting herself as a shinobi. She felt weak and inferior, and she hadn't even crossed swords with anyone. Their speed. Their mental capacity. Both were significantly superior to her. If what dameon said had been true, that the Shikyo were known for their speed, than she must be a failure of a Shikyo too. she didn't feel fast at all. She felt small and weak. She didn't even feel like a pawn in a game of chess. She felt like a spec of dust, having titan's leap over her. Having no real place in the grand scheme of things. Only there for the ride.

Yunah collapsed to her knees once Dameon was out of sight. "Damn it!" she said out loud as she slammed her fist into the ground. this weak feeling sunk down into her core being. She used to feel strong, and like she could take on the world. Now she felt tiny and small, and like the world could blow her away in an instant if it wanted too. Anger filled her up. She was never going to accomplish anything. At least, not this weak. Her mind dashed through all of her memories of her sister. Playing  with her when she was young. One afternoon when they were 10 and 13 respectively and they stayed in the kitchen and made cookies all day. They had made a mess, and mom and dad had gotten mad at them, and so they spent the entire next day picking it up. Yunah had brought the cookies around town, and even said they had loved them... Every thanked yunah for the cookies. They wouldn't listen as Yunah tried to tell them that Fuyu had helped. In fact she had done most of the work. Yunah's memories went on, to Fuyu leaving. Fuyu killing their uncle. Fuyu not showing up for their parent's funeral, and Yunah having to get everything ready, while she was trying to grieve. Yunah being left alone.

Yunah drew her sword, and screamed out loud as tears flooded down her face. Her blade turned purple as she horizontally cut the dummy in half, but she didn't stop there, before the dummy would slide a part she brought her sword back around and cut it in the other direction, screaming once more as she cut, attempting to reveal some of her anger. The blade again went straight through the dummy. Leaving an X in the middle of it, as the dummy slide and fell apart. Yunah turned around in search of another thing to cut. Something else to take her anger out on. Something else to focus on. Then she saw the log that Dameon had split in half, and she remembered why she was here. She was going to train with him. She didn't care if she died in the process. She was going to beat his expectations, and she was going to kill her sister. There was going to be no stopping her. She would finish his trials. No matter what the cost. If one genin had already beaten his tests, than yunah could too. She knew she could. She also knew that is was going to be hard, and difficult. But, she wasn't going to let that stop her. Not in the slightest. She would come out stronger, and she would kill Fuyu.

And with that, Yunah sheathed her sword, and wiped away the tears in her eyes, as she walked towards the forest line. Following her new teacher. maybe too her death, she didn't know. But, she followed him regardless. She was desperate, and she was hungry for power.

[exit thread]
WC:1083
Total WC: 5050
Usable Words: 1413
Speed Training
D-1 -> D-2 380/380
D-2 -> D-3 427/427
Endurance Training
E -> E-1 79/79
E-1 -> E-2 158/158
E-2 -> E-3 237/237
Strength Training
E -> E-1 79/79

Words left over: 53

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.