You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Empty Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Erai

Erai

D-rank
“A what?!” Erai yelled across the table. Tadashi swiftly placed his hand in the palm of his hand. “Why must you always yell every time I tell you something?” Tadashi said softly. Erai looked as if she didn’t hear Tadashi, or perhaps it came into one ear and out the other. “Why does a Jounin want to speak with me? Isn’t that supposed to be a bad thing?” she said, still yelling. Tadashi waved her over, causing them both to lean across the table. Within seconds he was close enough to whisper in her ear, so he did. “There is like fifty people in this cafe, and they are all looking at you. The whole village shouldn’t know that you have a meeting with a Special Jounin.” Erai looked around, catching the eyes of some customers in the restaurant. “When did all these people walk in?” she thought to herself. She and Tadashi originally walked into the restaurant when there were no people around. What she didn’t account for however was the lunch break people took around this time, causing most places to fill up.

Erai sat back down in her wooden chair, waving at those who were staring. She returned to her attention back to Tadashi who was sitting quietly across from her. “I heard you mention Special Jounin. Is that a rank above Jounin or something, I’m not too familiar.” shifting to a more serious, but quiet tone. Tadashi shook his head no before speaking. “Special Jounin is a rank in between Chuunin and Jounin. A long time ago, it was used only really for special cases. Those special cases being those who show an advanced skill that could be at a Jounin’s level. Over time however, the rank has evolved into more of a introductory rank.” This peaked Erai’s interest, as this was the first time she heard all of this. “Introductory rank you say? What do you mean by that.” she said inquisitively. “I mean it's more of a rank to get a potential Jounin’s feet wet. Not taking on all the responsibilities of a full Jounin, but rather having them introduced little at a time.” Tadashi said in more of a monotone voice this time.

Erai shook her head in approval, signifying that she understood all the information given to her. “So this Special Jounin asked to see me. Did he give a reason?” Tadashi shook his head no. “The only instruction he gave was to meet him at the University here in Iwagakure.” Erai shook her head, thinking about her last visit to the University. “Meeting him at the University is a little more complicated than that though. There’s multiple levels, where do I go?” she said, sparking a light in Tadashi’s face. “Of course, I forgot about that part. Go to Saiyuki’s floor, he’ll be using that room for the meet.” Erai stood up from her chair, leaving a small amount of ryo on the table. “This is for the last time, since I forgot to pay.” she said with a slight chuckle. With that, she left the restaurant, apologizing to the manager for earlier. As it was the lunch hour in Iwagakure, the streets were full of its citizens. Since that was case however, she decided to go from rooftop to rooftop. She initiated this typical ninja maneuver by wall running her way up a building. Making it to the top, she began her journey across the village. The University was almost completely cut off from the rest of the village, the only connector being a bridge.

Remembering how the layout was during her previous visit, she found the flight of stairs. As she was walking down the stairs, she found where Saiyuki’s floor was. Upon opening the door, she could instantly see the drastic differences between Saiyuki’s and the Tsuchikage’s. Walking through the hallway, she was still filled with the same feeling as before. Lost. Opening different doors of course told different stories. The rooms were designed much differently from the Tsuchikage’s, though that's to be expected. Exploring her way around, she wasn’t sure where the Special Jounin was. She really didn’t know where to go from the hallway as the floor didn’t seem to have a dojo area. Figuring her best bet was to wait in the living room area she found earlier, so she made her way there. Upon reaching the space, she decided not to sit on any of the furniture, so she just stood and waited for the Special Jounin to show up.

WC: 756

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo sat diligently in his room at the desk in the corner as he tore through papers and wrote away diligently, at what you might ask? Well that secret wasn't one that would be given so easily, and nor did it matter as he set his pen down and sighed to himself. He leaned suddenly back in his chair as he stretched his back out against it, inhaling heavily as he did so. Then a sudden drop back into normal posture and a slow exhale followed, he glanced down at a clock on his desk. It took him a second for his eyes to adjust, he had been staring at paper and ink for so long that they had begun to tend out of focus. Once he did he saw that it was just past lunch time, 1:something? Already? He debated the particulars of wasting so much time on his research and into things he hardly cared for. That writing he was doing, was merely note taking on some of the history of the land and the people around it, the formations and groups and things and other political fancies that no one should care for. Karumo set his things aside, putting his pen back into a drawer with other utensils and trinkets, notes to himself, and a few important papers worth keeping. Then shuffling his papers and books into neat stacks, the heavier and thicker books at the bottom and his papers in order of precedence of which he would need them later.

Karumo then stood up from his chair, barefoot and quit relaxed, he wore a plain grey t shirt with his clan logo on the front of it. And his usual black pants, but no pouch and nothing else on him, it had been an incredibly lazy day for him thus far. He let his feet slide against the floor as he walked towards the door to his room, and headed outside to get food of some kind to hold him over. As he exited his room and headed into the living room area he was greeted by a stranger standing awkwardly in the center of the room. Karumo stood in the doorway of his room, a sort of blank look on his face as he quickly looked her over and began to analyze and think. The woman was quite a bit shorter than him, and much smaller as well, maybe half his size. She had messy white hair, but it appeared like it was modeled to look messy, much like his own in some regard, and she appeared to be a bit younger than him. Maybe late teens or early twenties at the worst? By his own guess albeit.

Karumo gave his quick glance over, it would take him no more than two or three seconds to make his base deductions. From there he would step out and look to the right or left to see if anyone else were in the room or that he was missing. Once he hadn't seen anyone else he turned his attention back to her and asked, "Hey, can I help you with something?" Karumo let out a bit slower and with a heavy tone of confusion. Immediately after, he kept eye contact for a moment after he asked, she seemed to not be there with any ill intent. And if she were there to fight him or start something, she surely wouldn't have waited openly in the living room or wouldn't have let him have so long to himself to think while he was unarmed and all but defenseless. He would wait for her to begin talking and then start walking past her to the other end of the living room.

If she were to stop for whatever he was doing he would urge her on, "No, continue, I'm just going to get something to drink." he would say as he crossed the room.Otherwise he'd continue on into the adjacent dining room, his bare feet thudding against the wood of the floor with each step. Once in the dining room, he'd open up the fridge and grab a carton of orange juice and set it out on the counter, and then with a glass and pour it while he listened to the woman explain herself or make her piece. And once she was done immediately, he would offer her a glass or of anything to drink at all and pour it for her as well, assuming that she wanted anything anyways.

[761 words]

3Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:22 pm

Erai

Erai

D-rank
Erai had been standing there for a good five minutes, waiting for whoever the Special Jounin was. She was highly confused due to the situation she was in, and really didn’t know what her next plan of action should be. Of course, she thought about flat out leaving, but she figured that would be rude. She also included the fact that even if she left, she would still have to come back eventually if it was something important. So she waited, taking a minute to really look at the room she was standing in. Even though it looked nothing like how the Tsuchikage’s looked, it was rather glamorous. Even cozy, finding another way to describe it. Erai began to wonder if something like this would be awarded to her once she reached this level. It all seemed rather grand, given their line of work. She figured it could be seen as a sign of appreciation from the village to the ninja who made it this far. By the time one made it to be Jounin, it was assumed they had their fair share of horrors, but also skill. Skill enough to be considered one of the strongest in the village. It also then permitted them to even lead large amounts of ninja into battle, if the situation called for it. The more Erai thought about it, the more a simple room seemed to be a very small token of gratitude given the life to death ratio.

These thoughts vanished however as she witnessed a man standing in the doorway. Erai noticed that he still had his house clothes on, signifying he had no plans on going anywhere. They took a few moment to analyze each other. He looked to have a slim build, but this was very misleading as ninja came in all shapes and sizes. Erai herself was a short 5’5”, making pretty much anyone taller than herself. This was not a disadvantage for her, and could even be seen as an advantage.  Though all this aside, the thing that struck Erai the most was his facial expression. He looked just as confused as she was by now. “What the hell? Am I in the right place?” she thought to herself. She watched as he peeked into the other rooms she had checked earlier, as if to make sure there was no one else around. His attention would then focus back onto her as he let out his question. Letting out a sentence that Erai would have guessed, she became more confused than ever. Thinking for a quick second, she let out her response in a slightly high pitched tone that shown just how confused she was. “I was told to co-” being cut short by the man’s sudden movement. She could see him making his way across the room. Erai was about to say something about this, but the man insisted she went on.

At this point, Erai was just starting to find this whole situation humorous. Whether she was in the right place or not, With this said, Erai busted out into laughter at the sheer thought of being in the wrong place. “Hahahah!! This is too funny!” she exclaimed. “This has been a very different experience from what I was expecting, and even somewhat awkward if I may add. I think I may have walked into the wrong place, mind if I ask you question?” Erai walked closer to the man before she began speaking again. “My name is Erai, I was specially requested by a Special Jounin. I’m not sure of his name, but all I was told was that this was his floor. Perhaps you can help me out?” Erai waited for his the man’s response. She had a slight smile on her face, while the air around her seemed to lighten up. This is was her natural confidence shining through. In truth, ever since Erai trained with the Tsuchikage, her confidence levels were at an all time high. Perhaps she felt proud of herself due to the training she endured. Whatever the reason, the man would easily be able to sense the sudden change of atmosphere. This was however totally unbeknownst of her as she was interested to see what the man would say.

WC: 711

Last edited by Erai on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:18 am

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

D-rank
She was late. Or at least she was sure she was. The check up at the hospital had ran longer than she thought it was going to and she absolutely wouldn't leave without her books... or her research... or her lucky headband... or... nevermind the point had been made. Point being, there were things at her house she couldn't leave without. In the letter she had received from Karumo there was supposed to be a meeting for her new sqquad today. However Karumo had forgot, at least in her letter, to mention the details about what time they were supposed to meet. Karumo had sad that they were supposed to meet on Sayuki's floor of the university, but there were very few details beyond that. And because of this Tsukiyo was running to the university in a school outfit with her bright red rimmed glasses, and her hair in twin braids that went down to the lower end of her back... at least that's what she considered running. It was more what most people would consider a slow run, to a sometimes job and then ever 20 meters or so she would stop to catch her breath for at least a minute before continuing the painful cycle. But, this didn't deter Tsukiyo. She was honestly excited to meet her squad and her Sensei. She had been looking forward to this day since she graduated the academy, and she was sure that the training she had done in preparation for this day would atleast make her somewhat useful.

Tsukiyo finally reached Sayuki's floor her book tightly held in her arms. She could hear small chatter through the door and already she began to panic. Oh no. people were already here. She was late. With this she increased her speed to a full on sprint and burst through the door. however in doing so her right foot as she went to set it on the ground instead bounced off of the back of her left heel. She was leaning forward and depending on her right foot being there to support her forward lean, as was the way with running, and since it wasn't there, Tsukiyo's face quickly met with the ground. In a loud thud Tsukiyo's books and papers of medical information scattered throughout the dining room creating something similar to an explosion of papers. With one such paper of a detailed sketch of the female body perfectly floating to land on Karumo's face. Tsukiyo simply sat on the ground for a moment. She didn't want to get up. After the long run the ground honestly felt nice, and she was too embarrassed to look at the people before her in the eye. So while she lay on the ground she said shyly.  "I-I'm sorry i'm late"

WC: 479
Total WC: 479

Hachitsuchi Kamizuru

Hachitsuchi Kamizuru

D-rank
Hachitsuchi had just woken up and looked at the time, He didn't realize it at first and went on to bathroom and brush his teeth still half asleep. He was taking his time doing his daily morning routine. He washed his face and started thinking about the time, He suddenly realize that he was very late to a meeting they had told him to go not long ago. He rushed to his room and hurriedly put started to put on his clothes "DARNIT I'M LATE, I SHOULD'VE PUT ON MY ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT I CAN'T GET PUNISHED ON MY FIRST DAY!" he shouted as he realized the situation he was in. In the state Hachitsuchi was in he only had time to eat one slice of toast from his the kitchen in his home. The clock was ticking and every minute felt like a second to him in that moment, he put on his boots, wrapped his hidden stone headband on and quickly headed to the University somewhere in the village.

He stood infront of the building in a exhausted state for running all the way over there "I-I'm finally here..." he mumbled, after catching his breath he stood straight and crossed his arms. "Now where was it again that he had written in the card for me to meet him again." he started to think. He stayed lost in his thought trying to figure out where did he had to meet the Special Jonin. After some time thinking he stood in shock "He didn't write where the meeting was did he!?" he annoyingly shouted to himself as he had to look through almost every room to find him. He walked inside the building and started checking room after room, it almost felt like he was getting nowhere and that he would never find the room he had to go in. For a moment there he gave up and started to think what would happen if he missed that meeting. Hachitsuchi shaked his head and tried to stop thinking about it "I can't think of stuff like that in a time like this, I must hurry and find this Jonin!"

Hachitsuchi went and searched harder, He was interrupting mostly everyone in the building with his presence. He knew he was late and he was ready to accept every single punishment they would have for him. The number of doors kept getting shorter and he knew that the Special Jonin was bound to be in one of them. He heard a loud thud happen in a room farther away "Someone must be having as bad of a time as me." he chuckled to himself and continued to search through room. Hachitsuchi was already very exhausted and he frankly just wanted to sit down and take a break. He reached the room where the thud came from earlier and saw 3 people inside one of which was a girl on the floor along with a large amount of papers. "Do any of you know where i can find a Special Jonin by the name of Karumo?" he looked a little confused at what was going on in the room but decided to ignore it.

[542 words]
[2757 characters]

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo made his way across the room, the woman began to speak but was suddenly stopped mid sentence. Probably from his apparent apathy towards the situation, she had begun to speak about something she was told to do. And once Karumo began to pour his juice into the glass, her watching him as he did so, she just laughed and began to rant about a possible mix-up. It had taken him a moment to recognize her, he had her file pulled when she was assigned to his squad. His checking around the room was purely to see if any others were there and now he wanted to... mess with her to be completely honest. But nothing harmful, just a little bit of manipulation towards a goal, she did have an air of confidence around her though. Karumo finished pouring his glass as she talked and put the carton back up, a slight pause as he cleared his throat and coughed. He raised his hand slightly as if to wave and smiled,

"No, no, you're..." he was cut off by a sudden entry into the living area. The door burst open and hit the wall with a thud, followed by the quick descent to the floor of a young girl as well. Karumo watch intently as a cohort of papers flew across the room and everywhere, the girl remained face first on the floor. "I-I'm sorry i'm late" she said laying on the ground, Karumo caught a piece of paper that had hit and landed against his face. Some interesting drawings on it for a young, what was she 13 or 14? year old girl to be carrying around. And the title marked in the top, Surgical management of vulvovaginal agglutination due to lichen planus he looked at the paper briefly and set it down on the counter. Part of him didn't even want to know as he looked back towards the door again, another distraction had entered but this would be the third and final expected one.

The third boy appeared in the door way behind the younger girl, her name was Tsukiyo Guanyin as per her file and the other boy should be a Hachitsuchi Kamizuru as well. He had done little but glance over each of their files, taking little to nothing of detail in, he thought that a face to face meeting would be better for his own deductions and first impression. They boy ignored the girl face first on the ground and entered asking away as he did so, "Do any of you know where i can find a Special Jonin by the name of Karumo?" During this time Karumo had set the paper down and approached from behind the counter, his glass of orange juice in hand. He would wave to the boy as he knelt down and began to slide papers together for the younger girl, "Yes, yes, you're all in the right place. Come in and close the door." he would say, assuming Tsukiyo to get up and getting her papers unsorted into a stack for her to take. Lots of interesting papers on medicine and practice and things of that nature, he immediately took her clumsiness to be a negative, but her papers showed her to be studious if nothing else.

Once the papers were together and everyone was inside he would stand back up and take a sip of his orange juice. A very weird drink choice, but he did love it so, he would then bring them around and begin to talk, "So, I'm Karumo Sekuro, you're soon to be sensei. Sorry about the lazy appearance, I didn't imagine any of you would show up this early though..." he would lead on. "Behind me is the kitchen area, if you'd like anything to drink help yourself to it, the glasses are in the cabinet next to it and then you can join me on the couches or chairs in here." he would say as he walked across the room towards the living area. Taking a seat at a simple white chair and setting his glass down on the table while he waited for them to join him or acquainted with their surroundings and the rest.

Once the group of them were there he would would begin, "So, welcome to the squad. I'll have to be honest I have no idea what our team's official designation number is so I'll be calling it Team Karumo for the time being. That is unless you guys have other suggestions." he'd pause as he would look at the three of them to see how they felt about any of it and to take in their stances and their posture for any personality details he might be able to draw out. He was very focused on analyzing them and getting a feel for his new squad, "But anyways, I'd like everyone to introduce themselves, and maybe a tidbit about yourself as well, the things you like and don't like and your dreams for the future. As cliche as all of that may be, or as often as you may have heard it." he would sit up a bit and crack his neck sharply to relax a bit.

"I'll go first if you'd like. Get a feel for everything, My name's Karumo Sekuro. I'm the former clan leader of the Fantomusodo clan of Iwagakure. The clan dojutsu is why my eyes are purple and have these lines crossed through them," he would glance at each of them and finish looking towards Erai. A subtle gesture that he knew a bit about the struggle of her clan and powers, maybe just a gesture that he knew the power and responsibility of dealing with a dojutsu. Karumo continued on with little pause, "As for what I enjoy, I'm rather simple. I enjoy relaxing, and puzzles and things like that. And the things I don't like..." he paused for a second and hummed as he thought, there's really not a lot that I don't like. Oblivious behavior and intentional stupidity can get pretty annoying though, and my goals and dreams for the future? Well, you could say that I'm living them, teaching students and training the next generation. However, I also plan and hope on joining The Oracles soon, so there's something to look forward to. his rant continued and once he was done he picked up his glass again and motioned to them.

"So, which of you would like to go next?" he would ask and leave it off to them to pick up the conversation from there.

[1127 words, 1888 words total]

[OOC: Posting order should now be Erai->Tsukiyo->Hachi->Karumo if no one has any complaints about it?]

Erai

Erai

D-rank
Her attention was focused on the man, waiting for him to respond to her inquiry. His answer was came soon enough, though it was incomplete. He had just began to let the words fall from his mouth when they were interrupted. The door to the room was opened with a loud thud, followed by a crash. Her head swung quickly into the direction of the sudden action, watching was a young looking girl landed upon her face. Erai winced as the fall looked incredibly painful, as her papers were flung about the room, being very reminiscent of snow during the winter.  “Damn, that looked like a pretty hard fall. Who is this girl?” she thought to herself as the girl apologized for the sudden action. This gut reaction was followed by the intense desire to burst out, though she fought it off. This inner struggle wouldn’t be seen as she was beginning to kneel down in order to collect the girl’s papers. This was until she distracted by yet another sudden occurrence that left her wondering. “Are both of these people here to see this man? It’s quite the coincidence that all three of us would wander into this situation.”. She thought to herself, glancing towards the man before she focused her attention on the new member of their little group.

Their newest addition was a young man who looked to be around the same age as the girl, though much taller. All of a sudden, Erai came over this sense of grief, or perhaps that wasn’t the right word for the occasion. The truth was “I feel old.” she thought to herself. Watching these youthful kids run in, even made her want to be that age again for a brief moment in time. Along with this thought came the memories associated with such an age. She cleared her mind immediately, as these thoughts brought in thunder clouds. In this same moment, the man answered the big question. Erai kneeled down to help the young girl with her papers. “I’ll help you as best I can.” she said in a soft, calm voice. After she helped the girl, her focus would be on the man, who she found out was Karumo Sekuro. Standing back on to her feet, she would come to learn that this man would be her new sensei. A term that Erai found quite interesting at this point in time. It was weird to think of anyone to be her teacher, other than someone like the Tsuchikage. Still, she would give him the respect he deserved, as he had earned it. Not only that, but she wasn’t necessarily in a position to really do anything too...extravagant. In any case, nothing of that sort interested her. Right now, she was more intrigued by participating in a squad with a couple of fresh genin. Another faint smile graced her face due to the excitement as her eyes followed Karumo during his journey across the room.

Erai would follow Karumo into the living room, taking a seat in the white couch. She would glance over to the other two while they made their way into the living room before focusing back onto Karumo. He would go on to talk about their current squad situation, and even asked them if they any special inclination for a name. Erai herself was never any good at names, so she would turn to her new partners in crime. “I’m really okay with whatever you guys feel is a good name.” she said, letting a real smile loose. Deciding that it’d be better if they make a name for the squad, if any, she would turn back towards Karumo. Erai’s eyebrow would raise slightly when Karumo gave out instructions to tell a little bit about themselves. Her mind started to race as she was thinking about what she should and shouldn’t say. She quickly deduced that certain things about herself would be better off kept hidden. Karumo would lead by example, volunteering himself to go first. She learned that Karumo was at one point in time his clan’s head, while also possessing a doujutsu. He would glance at Erai when he mentioned the doujutsu, hinting that he knew about her clan.

Erai immediately knew that he must have obtained access to her personal information, as there was no way to tell otherwise. He would move on forward, telling his students some of his likes and dislikes. She found it interesting how he would even tell them his future plans, bringing a sense of open air. It wasn’t too often the ‘higher ups’ told someone below their own rank what they themselves were working on. After he told them a little about himself, he opened the floor for the rest to speak. While she was listening to him, Erai formulating her own spiel about herself. Erai quickly spoke up, wanting to be first. “Hello everyone! It’s nice to meet all of you. My name is Erai.” she said a in an energetic but soft voice. “As far as my likes, I really like fish. It’s safe to say I can eat any fish. I also love to workout, you could probably find me in a gym when I’m not doing missions. On the flip side, I don’t care too much for beef or pork.” She paused for a moment, thinking how she should formulate the last part. “A goal of mine is to be the best Taijutsu specialist in the village. With that being said, I’m hoping to join the Monoliths in the future. Aside from those two things, my dream is to start my own company here in the village. That way I could really leave a mark on the village, being able to help way more people that way.” she said, with a slightly serious tone. Though in reality, this was truly Erai’s dream and something she would explore in the future. “Well, that's all for me!” she said cheerfully. Erai waited patiently for one of the other two to speak. Curious to find out what kind of people they were.

WC: 1017

8Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

D-rank
As tsukiyo lay there on the ground she felt a presence come up behind her, and so naturally she pushed herself up quickly and began picking up her papers. As she began this, both Karumo and Erai would begin to help her pick up her papers. She worked as quickly as she could help to pick up her papers and books but her face was red the entire time as the other two helped her gather them. Sure she appreciated the help, but she was embarrassed that this was how she was immediately presented to the squad. She had hoped it would be a little bit before they realised how useless she was, but she had just gone and shown her true colors nearly immediately. Curse her and her uselessness. Tsukiyo let out a small sigh of relief as she finally got all of her things back together, and then she looked at both the older girl and Karumo, her sensei, and said "T-thank you for helping me with my papers" she would then give a little bow to signify her thanks.

"So, I'm Karumo Sekuro, you're soon to be sensei. Sorry about the lazy appearance, I didn't imagine any of you would show up this early though... Behind me is the kitchen area, if you'd like anything to drink help yourself to it, the glasses are in the cabinet next to it and then you can join me on the couches or chairs in here." Karumo said. Tsukiyo would follow karumo closely behind. She was bit thristy for her run, but she honestly wasn't sure if she was actually allowed to have something to drink or not, or what she was allowed to have, or what cups she could use, or if she was only allowed a certain amount and there were way to many variables in play for her to just casually do that kind of thing? and what if she dropped the glass and shattered it? she had already proven she was clumsy and so even though she was thirsty she wasn't going to get a drink. With that said, as Karumo sat down Tsukiyo kind of stared at all of the seats available for a moment. Which one should she take? were their any that were already taken? would she get in trouble for a certain one. Once the other girl sat down it was then Tsukiyo would go sit on the opposite side of the couch from her. Not wanting to be too close in the case the girl didn't like having people close to her but still on the couch because the girl has sat on the couch and there weren't any negative consequences yet, and so the couch seemed safe.

Once the group of them were there Karumo would would speak again "So, welcome to the squad. I'll have to be honest I have no idea what our team's official designation number is so I'll be calling it Team Karumo for the time being. That is unless you guys have other suggestions." Tsukiyo sat there, her hands folded neatly in her lap with a very straight posture looking towards her sensei as he spoke, and trying to look as small as she could without standing out, and as much as she could blend in the normal person so she didn't stand out. She of course didn't offer any name suggestions, not because she didn't have any. In fact she had quite a few. She just didn't feel comfortable voicing them. What if they all thought her name was stupid? What if the name she gave was too childish? They were already judging her she could feel it in the air around her. especially after the entrance she had made. she was sure she had already left a negative impression on everyone's mind. they were all probably thinking nasty thoughts about her. Karumo spoke again interrupting her thoughts. If anyone had given a name suggestion she hadn't heard it. "But anyways, I'd like everyone to introduce themselves, and maybe a tidbit about yourself as well, the things you like and don't like and your dreams for the future. As cliche as all of that may be, or as often as you may have heard it." he would sit up a bit and crack his neck before he spoke again. however Tsukiyo was now notably nervous. Now she was definitely going to look like a idiot in front of all of them. With similar thoughts running through her head as with the group name. What if they thought she was mentally disabled? What if they thought she was childish? What if, what if, what if. A near infinite number of those ran through her head as Karumo spoke on.

"I'll go first if you'd like. Get a feel for everything, My name's Karumo Sekuro. I'm the former clan leader of the Fantomusodo clan of Iwagakure. The clan dojutsu is why my eyes are purple and have these lines crossed through them, As for what I enjoy, I'm rather simple. I enjoy relaxing, and puzzles and things like that. And the things I don't like..." he paused for a second and hummed as he thought. there's really not a lot that I don't like. Oblivious behavior and intentional stupidity can get pretty annoying though, and my goals and dreams for the future? Well, you could say that I'm living them, teaching students and training the next generation. However, I also plan and hope on joining The Oracles soon, so there's something to look forward to.

"So, which of you would like to go next?" Tsukiyo hesitated. She certainly didn't want to go first. She didn't want to go at all in all honesty, but she figured this was mandatory and she didn't have a choice. It was then the other girl spoke. Tsukiyo was honestly beginning to like this other girl. first she had been nice and spoke in a soft tone about her papers, and helped tsukiyo calm down a bit, and now she was going first and it helped epp some of the anxiety building up in Tsukiyo. “Hello everyone! It’s nice to meet all of you. My name is Erai.” Tsukiyo pered up a little bit as the girl spoke. Her soft tone was comforting, and her energy made Tsukiyo want to be a useful tool in her squad to help her.  “As far as my likes, I really like fish. It’s safe to say I can eat any fish. I also love to workout, you could probably find me in a gym when I’m not doing missions. On the flip side, I don’t care too much for beef or pork.” She paused for a moment. “A goal of mine is to be the best Taijutsu specialist in the village. With that being said, I’m hoping to join the Monoliths in the future. Aside from those two things, my dream is to start my own company here in the village. That way I could really leave a mark on the village, being able to help way more people that way.” The girl had such noble goals and her soft but determined tone got Tsukiyo motivated and so before she knew what she was doing she simply blurted out "I-I'll go next!" Then as all of their attention would shift to her, her face would quickly turn red and her gaze would turn to the ground. What was she thinking? she wasn't prepared for this. But now she had gone and volunteered and so there was no going back. She would slowly lift her head back up and look around.  "I- uuhh.. umm.. My- my name's Guanyin Tsukiyo... I specialize in Primarily Medical Techniques as i'm not very good at anything else really.... uhh, umm. As for the things i like... i uhh.. i don't know.. I like helping people.. which i suppose is why i'm a medical ninja... as for things i dislike... uhh.. i don't like it when people are rude or mean to other people... although i'm too shy to do anything about it... uhh goals for the future.. umm.. i want to be the head of Iwagakure's hospital someday, but i don't think i'll ever be that good... and.. and i think that's it?" she would look to Karumo for confirmation that she had hit all of the checkboxes. once that was done he would let out a sigh of relief as she would look to the last member of the squad to give his intro. However her mind was running a million miles per hour trying to figure out all of the things she did wrong, and thinking of all of the ways someone could make fun of her, as well as beating herself up over that speech. She knew it was pitiful and she was way to shy and why did she have to be so shy? there was no reason for it. But she couldn't get over it. However even with all of this she would still pay attention to the other squad member's speech as she was curious about that also.

WC: 1578
Total WC: 2057

Hachitsuchi Kamizuru

Hachitsuchi Kamizuru

D-rank
After all the searching Hachitsuchi did he let out a big sigh of relief hearing that he finally manage to get to where he was suppose to be. The Special Jonin formelly introduced himself as their soon to be sensei along with the kitchen for some reason, Hachitsuchi was a little parched but he didn't want to give off a bad first impression.  Hachitsuchi was pretty excited to know that he was going to be in a squad even if the name was a little on debate at the time "I like how Team Karumo sounds." he murmured to himself. He was really intrigued of Karumo's dojutsu, Hachitsuchi thought it looked pretty cool. After the Special Jonin finished introducing himself he asked which one of the other Genin in the room who would want to do so next.

Soon after he said that a girl spoke up and introduced herself as Erai, compared to the other girl she looked a little bit more mature. She had a pretty interesting goal and made Hachitsuchi more interested in introducing himself. He was going to do so soon after Erai was done but surprising to him the smaller girl spoke faster than him. He noted that the girl was really red, Hachitsuchi assumed she was probably getting a fever or wasn't feeling to well. The small girl introduced herself as Guanyin Tsukiyo and that she specialized on Medical Techniques and that her goal for the future was to be the head of the Iwagakure Hospital.

Lastly it was his turn to introduced himself, He didn't quite think it through that much but he was definetly up for it. He straightened himself and crossed his arms "My name is Hachitsuchi, I'm from the Kamizuru Clan and my parents are both beekeepers that help the village with Honey Supplies." he stood there and started to think what things that he liked could mention. "Well i suppose my favorite food would be ground beef rice balls and my favorite type of insects are bees, What i really dislike is people who don't appreciate the hard work bees dedicate themselves in this world and people who are know it alls." he said in a little annoyed voice to that last part. He put on a rather serious look on his face "My dream for the future is to be a very known and skilled ninja throughout the five nations, I'll make my Clan known to everyone that i come across. My dream is to be the Tsuchikage of the Iwagakure, It's a long road ahead of me but i know one day i'll beat all the odds i have against me and make my dream a reality." he shouted as he got too into the speech. He had a little bit of regret letting the rest know he had a rather silly dream but thought that they should know as they were probably going to be his future comrades.

[501 words]
[2635 characters]

10Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting the Sensei?! [Invite, No Kill] Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo took his juice and sat down, the three of them all took their places in the living room, both girls took their place on the couch as Karumo took a sip of juice and then began to speak, introducing himself. None of them had anything to say about the team name or anything, except the blonde haired boy, who just agreed that he thought it sounded good. To be honest, he was kinda glad that he could keep things simple, though he would certainly have to find out what their true squad designation was at some point.

Then he turned the floor over to them, letting each of them follow in his style of introducing themselves. The first volunteer spoke up, Erai, a white haired girl intent on becoming a monolith and the best taijutsu specialist one day with some rather unique likes of fish and working out. Her goal reminded him strangely of another girl he'd met in the village, someone he was almost sure was gonna be joining his squad but disappeared. Regardless, taijutsu was a readily popular skill in this village, over half the people he knew focused themselves in that art, and it seemed there was no love for the intuitive skills like Ninjutsu and Genjutsu in Iwagakure. She then continued on to her dream of owning a business and leaving a mark in the village, it was certainly a different dream if anything, but it sounded like a good one as far as Karumo could see. Writing herself into history and helping the village, all admirable things to strive for. Then, she announced being done with some excitement, a change of pace from the subtle and serious tones she had just given. Karumo smiled and nodded as he turned his head towards the other two.

Next was the smaller girl, much younger than Erai, blurting out at her chance to go, it seemed that she hadn't completely worked up her courage enough to speak calmly but still, already pushing her comfort zone was also admirable. She spoke with fractured words, hesitation all around, Tsukiyo Guanyin, a clan a friend and mentor of Karumo's hailed from, Nanashi Guanyin, a sannin of the village. They themselves were experts in medical ninjutsu and quite formidable with their own senbon jutsu. Tsukiyo herself would need lots of work, but the clan she came from and their jutsu could turn to be some of the most potent jutsu and skills into the entire world. Tsukiyo, though, did lack an extreme bit of confidence, something Karumo would see himself having to change in her before she left the squad and became a chuunin or anything else for that matter. She even recognized her lack of confidence, but for her major flaws, she held a character intent on helping people. The pure altruism of it was what will save her, in Karumo's eyes, and her want to help people could take her skills into a higher tier above others. Ultimately her goal was to become the head of the hospital system, a position held by Nanashi if he wasn't mistaken. He also knew Harichimo and the Kazako clan clinic, plenty of places for her to start and her own clan members currently in charge. Still, her confidence betrays her as she doubts even her own dreams, then looking to Karumo for a sign of being done with a question at the end. Karumo again smiled and nodded, "Yup, you did great and it sounds like you'll make quite the fine medic and not only that but we're going to need to have a medic on the squad. So, I'm glad you're here." he said it as a sort of confidence booster.

Then Karumo turned his attention to the last member, a sort of wild card in Karumo's eyes. He straightened up and crossed his arms as he spoke, Hachitsuchi Kamizuru, hailing from a clan of bee keepers and such. He had never met anyone from the clan before, so he'd never had the chance to see their skills in action or anything. But there was one thing he knew, that bees weren't exactly his friend, though he had no strange fear of them or anything. His likes followed the form of his favorite food and bees, as well as hating people who hated bees, which was probably an obvious answer he should have seen coming. The inflections in his voice were rather passionate, as if he were defending himself from some onslaught or debate upon himself. A shift in tone again as he began to spell out his dream, to make his clan known and to become the Tsuchikage. His tone burned with his pwn passion and determination, Karumo couldn't help but chuckle at it, he was determined and nearly the exact opposite of Tsukiyo. His smile may have seemed a bit sarcastic but it was the exact opposite, "Tsuchikage, huh? All of you with such high aspirations, I can't wait to see it all come to fruition." he said with a grin on his face.

He straightened himself out as he took over the conversation again, "So, Erai the soon to be Monolith, Tsukiyo the Master Medic, and Hachitsuchi the hopeful Tsuchikage. Welcome to Team Karumo!" he spoke with some excitement in his voice. He took the last sip of his juice and set the glass down on the table next to him and cleared his throat. "Let me go ahead and say this. This floor of the university is pretty much rented out by me, and there's a few bedrooms and study rooms if you'd like. Or if you need somewhere to stay or want to find me, I'll probably be somewhere on the university grounds. But anyways, if you have any questions or concerns or anything like that, now is the time to ask, otherwise let's continue on?" he would pause for a second to hear out any questions they might have and then would take a second to answer them.

Once that was done, if there were any questions, he would continue on to the real reason he wanted them all here. He crossed the fingers of his hands and set his elbows on his knees while speaking, "So, there's a slight problem. And that's that I don't know how skilled any of you are or how much you know. I know of your clans for some of you, but that doesn't explain what you can do. Tomorrow afternoon, first thing we're going to meet on training ground number 42. We're going to do some survival training to test you out and to get some more training in as well." he would glance around at each of their faces to make sure they were all keeping up with him. "I would also consider bringing a spare change of clothes as well? But that's up to you. Any other utilities are forbidden, no food pills, no maps, nothing like that. Make sense?" he would wait and check to make sure that they were all following along, giving them a chance to ask anymore questions that they might have about their training exercise as well.

[1221 words, 3109 words total]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.