You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Ayane vs Ryuu Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:41 am

Ayane

Ayane

D-rank
Ayane was all exhausted. He had to survive four days with only a loaf of bread and a bottle of water, even if Ayane ate all his supplies before even starting the exam. This was proven to be the worst idea he ever had. Now he was at the Ivory Tower, where he finished his last challenge. Now, he had to rest a little before starting the next round, or at least that was what he thinking. It was proven that he didn't see the future very well. This wasn't a fully filled wish that Ayane had in mind. Now he was only hoping that his next challenge won't be as hard as the last one, even if Ayane was still thinking that this wasn't much of a problem. Ince he entered the Ivory Tower, he started looking for a bed to sit on to recharge his character. This was going to become an excited moment for Ayane. He didn't know very well what was going to be challenged to. As far as he knew, it was going to be a fighting round, where only the best was going to finish as a chuunin. But anything could happen until then, so, it wasn't such a big chance to happen like so.

As far as Ayane knew, no more than five days were given to the gennin to find their way to the Ivory Tower. Ayane managed to get there in no more than four days, so he had to wait a little before the start of the second round. Letting away this situation, the tower was looking like an old fortress that was used during the last wars, to protect the elders and the important ninja that were injured. Also, this was a perfect location for it, because, even some of the ninjas that were staying there didn't know the exact position they were at. The extra day passed quickly, as Ayane slept a lot on his paper bed, made with his unique skills in origami and paper jutsu. More and more ninjas were arriving at the Ivory Tower, this thing making Ayane feel uncomfortable about the next round. The less people were, the more chances Ayane had to passing through this nightmare.

At the end of the fifth day, someone suddenly came on a balcony, trying to announce the start of the second round. She was the Kszekage, judging by the amount of guards that were in the surroundings. For sure, the guards weren't guarding the young gennin. They tried to kill us in the last round, so it was for sure that she was the Kazekage . Suddenly, she started speaking to all of the gennin. "As most of you have no doubt concluded from the location we are currently in, the second and final round of this year's chuunin exams will be a tournament. This year, twenty two genin have survived to this stage, and as such have the honour of competing for your entertainment over the following weeks. This arena is split into four different stadiums. Each stadium will be retrofitted to adhere to a completely different environment. This will ensure the battles will occur in real world environments, rather than neat pre-selected environments for combat. In addition, each battle will have a restriction applied to it. These restrictions will limit what the Shinobi can bring in, or do, during the battle. During these matches, these conditions will force the Shinobi to prove they are capable of handling conditions where their resources are limited and their comfort zone is pushed against an enemy of equal skill.

2Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
"its about time" said Ryuu as they released who  will be going against who,this moment he waited for so eagerly ,he waited for two and a half days,as the competitors arrived the fifth day, a large number was lost in that exam ,saddened for them  yes,but his blood was boiling  under the heat of excitement

a devilish smile  would spread across his face , he went ahead to check  out who his opponent,as he saw his opponents name and the arena they are to fight in,his excitement would only grow stronger.

this was truly important to him,  Ryuu had spent countless sleepless nights training just to gain the smallest portion of power ,this was the final showdown for him, it would determine how much strength he gained all those years he spent in training,staring into the name of his opponent  with piercing eyes "just so you know i dont plan on losing" he would say  in a quiet tone the look in his eyes ,intimidating  its truly a word to describe the look in his eyes,Ryuu has never been this excited and so he says  "this exam is the best"

for him it was no hell ,difficult yes,but fun and exciting ,he had no supplies enough and so he had to make haste ,he ended up using up much chakra,but he was glad he went through that ,because to him it was  a step  further to his dream  his dream is no simple , but its it that keeps him going no matter what ,so far Ryuu went through alot,but still he would not falter

remembering his family,friends the people he loves and cares about ,this all made him stronger,tho he was no fool ,he carefully inspected each one of the competitors profiles during  sneak in , as funny as it is  he actually did ,and for so he studied the possibility's that may occur when would  he have an advantage and when will he not ,as he snapped back he went ahead  walking to his arena in the grand Colosseum ,he would see his opponent in-front of him ,the excited Ryuu would yell"HELLO" as he ran to his opponent  and stood in-front of him offering his hand to shake  showing his respect,yes Ryuu loved fighting but he never disrespected his opponent nor did he underestimate him,Ryuu was an idiot sure ,but when serious his intellectual skills are unmatched  just as his moves were ,his strong eyesight that he used  along side his reflexes and his agility, he reacted to tight situations faster his moves were on a whole level as said in his teacher's report that was actually  Ryuu's pride ,but right now he forgets everything and settles his mind  on his opponent,he prepared perfectly,there were many rules about tools and pets though it didn't really matter to Ryuu he didn't use either.

for his match both he and his opponent are unable to use Projectile weapons ,Ryuu never used such things in fact he didn't use such  things , his opponent  norokami Ayane , Ryuu didn't know the guy  ,tho he would feel that he would prove to be a strong foe though Ryuu didn't know ,but  surviving the first stage probably was  proof enough , Ryuu would speak introducing himself"yo ,am Aisu,Ryuu descendent of the legendary Saizo kirigakure nice to meet ya "said in confidence as usual .after shaking hands with his opponent,he would put perfect distance between  him and ayane  for his strategy against him,getting into a fighting stance Ryuu as always prepared both mentally and physically to face his opponent, his smile would not fade nor would his excitement,but his eyes  would posses nothing but their opponent in their range .

3Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 am

Ayane

Ayane

D-rank
Ayane was now, finally, in the arena. The Sunagakure's Wind was blowing right into his face. Even if there was not too much space for it to get in, it still found a way to get to Ayane. The arena was something different from what he expected. The arena was all surounded by some kind of "sewers" from where the ninja could go and hide, waiting for a surprise attack. In the center, there was a "hole" up their heads, thing that made it possible for him to see what's in there. The arena itself was all darky and slimy, like some real sewers. The hole in the middle served as an "escape" from the eternal darkness that was filling the current location Ayane was in. The fog was appearing a little in the low-lightened arena. Some bats were flying around, waiting to see the result of the match. Ayane, after finishing the observance of the surrounding, he started looking in the opposite side, where his enemy had to come from.

Ayane knew that his enemy was Aisu Ryuu. The Aisu Clan was a powrful clan from the start of the history. They were skilled in the usage of the Water Release and, because they were able to learn the Wind Release too, they created an unique element, called Ice Release. In the past, there was another clan that had this ability, called the Yuki Clan. Unfortunately, their last member died in a fight on the "Naruto Bridge". That was something that Ayane learned at his History Class, back at the academy days. But that was the past. For Ayane, the past, aswell as the future, didn't matter. He was only focusing of the present and how does it affect the other things. The present is the result of the past, so that's why he doesn't focus on it. The future is the result of the present and that's why Ayane wants to make the present as good as it can be. This was one of his feeling that he always kept secret from a lot of people that could criticise him.

His enemy finally came into the arena. With an evilish smile, the opponent changed his face textures, making him look like happy. He yelled "Hello". Ayane wasn't still surprised because of this. These Exams were rather a chance for everyone to create new bonds than to destroy them by fights to the death. Ayane was now getting to his future enemy to shake his hand. When they touched their hands, he just started shouting some rhymes:

"I am Ayane from the Hidden Cloud
And I'll tell you this, I'll tell it very loud,
Why, you ask? Because I'm very proud
That, to pass the first round I was allowed

I'm not gonna give up now
I'm gonna win this, you may ask how?
I will even take a bow.
When I'll finish this everyone will be : "Wow"
~Yo~"

Ayane retreated, waiting for their fight to begin. Suddenly, someone screamed: "START THE FIGHT" Ayane was now on his fighting stance. He was waiting for Ryuu to make the first move.

4Ayane vs Ryuu Empty rap battle Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 am

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
"huh,whaa are you mocking me with rap i'll show ya how its done"

"let me show you a lil lesson on street
im the type of shinobi that never missed a beat
step up to me and you'll be feeling the heat
i have more sting then you in one of my feet
so you best sit down and take a seat"

out of idiocy from both of them this has turned into a rap battle,the audience was pretty much amused laughing at both of them , Ryuu was glad it wasn't a serious fight he disliked that ,but his excitement began taking over him,Ryuu usually  controlled himself to stay away from him turning into his blood-lusting self

they were both in  battle stances ,it was almost as if  Ryuu was given the first move he didn't like that but its not much he could do about it ,telling from his opponents stance ,this will not be an easy fight ,still easy or difficult to Ryuu it didn't matter one bit ,Ryuu had already forsook any means of giving up , glaring at  his opponent ,hoping to predict every little move of his.

as the examiner of the match shouted "begin"
Ryuu would start ,given the first  move he would yell

Water Style: Hidden Mist Technique as he made a hand sign ,releasing mist from his mouth covering ten meter radius around the two shinobi them making two clones as he yelled
Bunshin no Jutsu creating two clones ,he hid himself with them and  the three Ryuu's ran towards ayane in full speed while covered in the mist  one would proceed to attack ayane  from behind with a high kick to his head, while another one dashed on  the ground from the left  aiming to drop him on the ground and the last one would run  towards him aiming  for a front punch   in his abdomen
this was  on of Ryuu's popular tricks misleading the enemy and trapping him in an attack , as he  preformed his attack ,he would say his usual sentence
"Lock , Stock ,Barrel"

after finishing his tricky attack he  made  distance between his opponent  and himself watching him closely  with his guard  up  ,no fight is a simple fight , Ryuu knew that well but even so his first real fight he must win he must prove himself  , and so he shall not give up ,he removed that idea  from his head
its become a do or die to him .

Chakra:

5Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Ayane

Ayane

D-rank
(OOC: Sorry for the short post but I was just too tired to make a bigger one. I hope you understand :) )

Ayane was now fully prepared for what it was going to come. Ryuu was, for sure a powerful opponent. He even had a response to Ayane's Rap. It was something like:
"huh,whaa are you mocking me with rap i'll show ya how its done"

"let me show you a lil lesson on street
im the type of shinobi that never missed a beat
step up to me and you'll be feeling the heat
i have more sting then you in one of my feet
so you best sit down and take a seat"

Ayane heard how Ryuu summoned one powerful Jutsu called: The Hidden Mist Technique. It seemed like the mist wasn't there just to block the escape of anyone. Together, the mist and the darkness in the arena combined were the "Blind Combo", or it was how Ayane liked to call it. Suddenly, he heard three pairs of steps that were getting closer and closer to Ayane. As the steps were almost on the location Ayane was on, he said in his mind: "Dance of the Yasunori!" Suddenly, his body was shattered in a lot of paper sheets. The paper was all scattered on the field. Ayane remade himself in the air and then he launched some paper Shuriken from up there. It seemed like it was scattered all over the field. This was, for sure, a battle that wasn't going to end to early. He destroyed his legs to create some wings for him. The ground now was no longer seenable. He was waiting now to see if his opponent made it out there.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Left:

6Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
Under the heat of battle Ryuu's personality swapped ,his second self a deadly calm and a murderous one ,the expression on his face would change into a dark one.

his opponent  was capable  of slipping through apparently  the only way he could've seen it coming  was thru hearing the steps , he shattered into sheets of paper ,Ryuu would then  in a rush look to his left and right nothing was in his vision he would then look up to see paper shuriken headed his way he would easily dodge it by stepping  back to the left  and back flipping twice, he dodged them even with whats so little time he had,his moves were a class higher then a genin his moves were always a level higher due to the harsh training he put himself thru.

after dodging the shuriken made of paper he saw his opponent  flying with wings made of paper he was amazed still his cold expression would not change 1 meter mattered  not to him,it was easy to knock him off  if he hits and so he  got  himself nearly below  ayane ,he would then jump fifty centimeters planing on giving him  a high kick ,after the attack he still didn't want to give a chance  for movement he would use  the super natural walking technique  running on the wall five meters high  then jumping to his opponent  while rotating in the air aiming for a roundabout kick in mid air aiming for his head(not taijutsu)

he then lets himself down to the ground making  a six meters distance between his opponent and himself
with his guard up watching closely how his opponent will react,tho he was  focused no worries no sound not even a twitch was made by Ryuu,only a piercing look on his opponent  ,he knew his opponent would be a strong one ,still the second personality barely cared about a thing , win, kill  these were the only things on his mind no feelings, no friendship, no bonds  and no boundaries his sole objective is gaining victory and the sight of his enemy slaughtered.

that was the reason Ryuu had hated himself and the reason he tried so hard suppressing himself not wanting to lose himself ,the murderous one would speak in a feint voice"lend me your blood so i could   quench my thirst my lust"
terrifying words such words would never come out of the the Ryuu  from seconds earlier ,struggling inside to escape but the Ryuu had his piercing eyes watching the slightest of flinch his opponent would make ,not even a blink would pass unnoticed.

chakra:

Last edited by Ryuu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:58 am; edited 3 times in total

7Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:00 am

Ayane

Ayane

D-rank
(OOC: No Auto-hit)

The mist was still on, the two ninja were on different sides of the "coin". Ryuu seemed to have an assassin's nature, thing that was giving Ayane both advantages and disadvantages. The thing was that: Ayane had prepared his next move by using a lot of Paper Jutsu that could cause him to not be able to confront with all of them. The mist still couldn't reveal the result of him attack, but, he heard as the paper shurikens hit the ground, thing that could've messed with Ayane's mind. He didn't know if the enemy was using Genjutsu or simply dodging. Also, even if he was only a genin, the skills could differ from person to person. The hole in the arena was the only source of light the ninjas had for now. Suddenly, Ryuu jumped from the ground, with Ayane as a target. He wanted to attack him with a Jump Kick. His abilities were good enough to let Ayane defenseless.

But here wasn't the case. Ayanes was prepared for anything the fate had prepared for him. The scent of the air changed as Ryuu was getting closer to hitting Ayane. The Papers Ayane had, were flying and levitating all over the field, thing that war giving him a lot of oprtunities to reform himself in any chosen place, to strike with a stealth attack. But, in any case, Ayane could even attack with long ranged moves, to protect himself from any incoming attacks and to go into the offensive mode as well. Someone once said: "The best Defense is the best Offense!" And he was right, whether he was a ninja or not. In every case, the best way to defend yourself is to attack with all your forces.

Ryuu's Kick was getting closer and closer to Ayane. With only one hand, he blocked the attack and then, he lend his other hand to Ryuu's chest, to grab him. The hand that blocked the attack was now trying to grab Ryuu's leg. This was just the beginning for Ayane. With some rapid words, he started rapping:

"As you are now, you can't defeat me,
Your speed doesn't match the Legendary Rock Lee,
I'm just flying around like fast bee
Oh, I'm tired now, I may drink a cup of tea!"
~Yo"

Ayane was now waiting for his opponent to make him move, to see if he can escape from his rapid grabbing style.

Last edited by Ayane on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

8Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 am

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
Ayane wrote:(OOC: No Auto-Hit)
((OOc:i didn't auto-hit Re-read the post))

the mist still surrounded the two boys  but Ryuu made his jump for an attack he looked in different directions he would see paper all around an attack or maybe a way to reappear in the certain places he chose by  placing paper ,either way it didn't matter Ryuu focused on his kick ,but he would see his how his opponent is to react,and he was surprised to see his hand blocking his fast kick still after his kick being blocked his opponent  attempted to grab Ryuu's leg with one hand and aimed for his chest with the other hand by that time, he heard his opponent raping  he thought  if he focused at it he would be distracted and so he ignored it,and focused at his opponents attempt

he could see it perfectly and know enough that he was capable of dodging such a simple attempt ,but Ryuu perhaps saw that coming  earlier when his opponent stood still in mid-air, he in an incredible amount of speed reacted to that by rotating his body backward aiming to redirect his kick to his opponent's face with   the same leg and by that time the height of his jump was nearly in the same of his opponents hovering height ,by doing that he slipped from his attempts to grab his leg and the hand that was aiming for his chest.

after his kick which was aimed at his face ,using that same moment, Ryuu channeled chakra  to his arms in an incredible speed  and in a perfect form, he
slammed his palms and retracted them three centimeters back the opened his palms thrusting them with his arms towards  his opponent saying  in a feint voice "Fūton: Reppūshō", a C-Rank technique he learned in his training as he made his thrust from that distance there was barely twenty centimeters as distance between them even less when he made his thrust making it a perfect shot the push of the wind he released pushed Ryuu back, Ryuu would then back flip.

he would then run towards  the wall  then using the supernatural walking practice he walked on the wall for five meters in height, aiming to do his second attack a roundabout kick while spinning in midair while falling towards his opponent

the distance that was made between the two nins was about five meters a perfect range for Ryuu that he always kept.

he knew his opponent may throw Paper made projectiles at him ,still he didn't waver in Ryuu's head he prepared for the worst and he planned a step ahead
"how  foolish  of you thinking you could stop me I'll never ever stop,I bring forth destruction and misery I am your despair"

by that time Ryuu's thoughts of loss have been demolished,the memories of his loved ones being killed in-front of his eyes gave him that
cold piercing look ,the memories that tear away his heart
are what makes Ryuu act fiercely,he only acted as what was planned by him that day ,in that bloody day he swore an oath to become the strongest and keep on surviving ,if he was to lose he would have betrayed that oath and he never planned to

to fulfill his oath he planned on walking  over the dead body's of his opponents ,that's the nature of Ryuu's split personality.

after their close interaction Ryuu's eyes were once again set on his opponent  not even blinking or missing a second of him he had planned for victory and to him victory is all that awaits him anything aside from that  nothing awaits him but death it was a DO OR DIE to Ryuu even if it was not so ,it was so to him

Chakra:

Jutsu:

Last edited by Ryuu on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

9Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:00 am

(If someone claims they hit you automatically, the best thing you can do is react as if it wasn't one. You are able to react to 'everything' an opponent does in combat. And even if they write "i grab you" it does not mean they 'have' you can avoid it just as well, it's simply a writing perspective. So, treat everything as "I attempt to" as a general rule, and this becomes moot.

PS. if arguments afterwards arise along the lines of "But i already grabbed you..." then we have issue.)

10Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:07 am

Ayane

Ayane

D-rank
Ayane was now waiting to see if his grabbing was going to be a succesful move. He was excited about this fight. He was fighting with people that he never fought before. The crowd that was looking at the young ninja, was becoming all excited of the rapid moves the two of them had. Ayane was excited as well. The excitement that was blocked in his neck, was giving him all the power he needed to defeat Ryuu, if he could of course. Ryuu, suddenly changed his way of looking. It was a kind of look that he never trough that he'll saw it here, at the chuunin exams. He had the look of a killed, someone that wanted to kill something, right here, right now. With some rapid hand-seals, Ryuu said:"Fūton: Reppūshō", a C-Rank technique he learned in his training as he made his thrust from that distance there was barely twenty centimeters as distance between them even less when he made his thrust making it a perfect shot the push of the wind he released pushed Ryuu back, Ryuu would then back flip. This was what Ryuu was thinking, he guessed. Ayane dodget the fuuton, by simply flying to the left. The wind didn't do any harm to him but, it served as a push-back for Ryuu.

Ayane was now sure that he had to finish this fight as soon as possible. Ryuu would then run towards  the wall  then using the supernatural walking practice he walked on the wall for five meters in height, aiming to do his second attack a roundabout kick while spinning in midair while falling towards his opponent. The distance was about 5 meters. Now, it was the time to put in learn everything that he learned until then. He started flying up, with this dodging the attack. Ryuu, now, didn't have a target, so he was falling down, with no different options (At least from the normal physics, that's what you'll get). Ayane made a paper sword that he sent right it right to Ryuu's back. After that, Ayane used the jutsu knows as "Lightning Release: Shock Bullets". He shot two lightning bullets directly to Ryuu. There weren't any more chances for him to dodge those, this was the end of this fight.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Left:

Word Count:

Last edited by Ayane on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

11Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:50 am

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
"your moves ad mine are on a different level dont you get it " said Ryuu as he smiled  his opponent probably never thought of his jutsu his attack aimed at him but Ryuu in high speed used substitution jutsu and hid himself  away out of sight ,the attack  his opponent had thrown would hit the substitution as  the substitute's appearance would burst  to appear a plank of wood ,as the substitution's cover was blown Ryuu would appear from his opponents left side about four meters was the distance,Ryuu had to make this attack he would not falter not even a moment of hesitation in a feint voice without his opponent realizing his location he would say "Suiton~KamiKiri"

creating a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock and C-rank Doton. While the user can have this jet chase down the target at speeds rivaling their own

Ryuu sent out  two Fast jets of water that would follow their opponent  at his own speed maybe higher he threw two jets of water behind each other towards him,and in an incredible speed  of a chunin he would  run infront of him three meters away throwing another one keeping one with him,in case he might need it

although he had a cold expression on his face ,the excitement he had was building  up inside him his chakra was burning like a flame around him

he wasn't the only one though  he was sure  his opponent felt the same way "you proved a tough opponent "for the first time a smile would cross his face tho not an ordinary smile it was a murderous one,the crowd cheering the two shinobi's a alongside their excitement under the heat of the battle ,Ryuu would then continue "and that's why i must defeat you" their fight was about nearly the last one   with Ryuu's attack headed to ayane's  direction and Ryuu's never faltering eyes watching him closely

chakra:

jutsu used:

12Ayane vs Ryuu Empty Re: Ayane vs Ryuu Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 am

Ryuu is using moves that have not been put through the registration process that he automatically added to his jutsu list. This fight is invalid, Ryuu is disqualified, Ayane moves on.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.