You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Strangers Meet [Ayane / No Kill ] Empty Two Strangers Meet [Ayane / No Kill ] Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Masayo

Masayo

D-rank
This day was rather unusual for Masayo. She had never tried to go up Sky Point before, but now she had planned to go there for some sightseeing. Of their would be many people her plans to train there would be ruined as well. But if anyone was willing to spar with her, it would just be perfect to test her skills.

Masayo woke up at 7 am. She never climbed to Sky point before so she di not know how long it would take her. Renji had already left the house for his job, but he did leave a note behind.

"Good morning, Masayo!

I hope you had a good night sleep. Sorry that i didn't get to support you at Sky Point but duty calls. Next time i will come with you for sure.

In the fridge is some fresh orange juice and some cereals in the cupboard and also milk in the fridge. Have a good breakfast and be careful.

Love,
Renji"

Masayo smiled when she read the note and took the cereals, milk and orange juice. She loved orange juice in the morning. Madayo drunk it everyday and it just cheered her up. The Yamamoto member had a great breakfast and was ready to go. Well, not in her pajamas of course. So she went back upstairs to get a long shower and get clothed. She just wore her usual bandaged top and red skirt. Also with the bow in her hair. She packed her backpack with some bottles of water and some fruit. Of course she couldn't forget her rapier.

Masayo stepped out of the house and out of the frontyard. Her feet brushed against the grass and finally stepped on the grind of the streets. Then Masayo would walk up to Sky Point. The trip took her pretty long but eventually she got there. Masayo did took a few pauzes when she was hiking. When Masa finally got to the point she sat down. The air was quite different than in town.

340/2000
Raiton C > B

Last edited by Masayo on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ayane

Ayane

D-rank
Ayane woke up in the morning, with a hurt in the back. The sky was hidden under the Clouds that were floating over Kumogakure. Ayane woke up in a rush, hoping that this day, he'll finally take the breakfast with his mom, that was at the same time the Kage of this village, Reika. Getting his expectations down, Reika already left until Ayane finally woke up. It seems like she had some work to do at the Kage's Desk. But He wasn't angry because of this. She was doing it for the sake of the village. Also, he was grateful that Reika adopted him. He opened the fridge to get a bite, because he was starving to death. He chose to eat some cereals with milk. That was what he called some good morning food. He liked to eat light food and not to get on with a lot of meat at the breakfast meal. Suddenly, Ayane started singing rap, as he got a good rhyme in his head:

"Reika, my mother is not here,
I can do anything with no fear,
I can even drink a beer
I tell you guys this is clear
I can even buy a spear
While I'm fighting with a bear
Now these rhymes are good for ear
Because they are good to hear!
~Yo~"

Ayane victoriously finished his rap sheet and then he got the dishes to the sink. He started washing them with some rapid and quick moves. Then he dressed himself up and he got out of the house, without forgetting to lock it. Today was the day when Ayane was going to get on the Sky Point. Ayane was now walking on the streets from Kumogakure. The air was a different one for sure. The wind was blowing with force from the north side, directly into Owydelu's face. The ninja were all going on their duty, trying to protect the village from any possible harms. The kids were going to the academy, trying to learn the basics of a ninja. The women were going to the grocery, trying to buy all the ingredients needed for the meal they'll cook. Owydelu was now at the Sky Point. But when he got there, he realized that he wasn't alone. There was a girl that was close to his age there. Owydelu smiled and he said :

"Yo, Ayane's my name
And you're gonna know my fame
There's nothing here to blame
Can you please tell me the same?"

(Ayane asked for your name)

Miho

Miho

D-rank
Miho was travelling a long way searching for something only god knows. That was probably something that belonged to her clan, but she hadn't figure that out yet, just had the directions found in the library her father was examining maps in. The place of her destination was the Sky Point, so at least that part of the mistery was known.

As she was passing the place, she noticed one familiar figure of a woman and one unknown of a man. She got the planning going on in her head, maybe it would be of advantage to stop and see if they would be of any help to seek some information about the environment as she was travelling there for the first time.

Miho came closer to find that the familiar one was actually her teammare Masayo. The girl was sitting on the ground, seemed very calm, almost like in the stage of meditation. Miho came closer and nuked her in the shoulder lightly, just how men mates do.

"Hey Masa, we should stop meeting occasionaly like this. It will make people think that we are stalking each other."

That was her polite and friendly way of saying "Hello". After that, Miho turned to the strange man standing there and curved a devilish smile. She sensed something was coming up or maybe the urge of iniciating something herself came to her.

"We have some quests, huh?"

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Only the feeling of pain and cold sweat could be felt early in the morning. He could tell because the sun had not came up yet and his small puppy did not bite him to wake him up. What was I dreaming? No memories of it came to mind. Zetsume quickly got out of bed and took a shower. The warm water felt good because it was always cold in his house. He liked it that way, it helped him sleep. Now getting out was another story as the icy air made that a hard task. When he got out the puppy was sitting there wagging its tail. He knew the dog was hungry and went to feed him. There was a small yap of approval from it followed by some grotesque chewing sounds. Zetsume got his gear together and walked out of the door with a quick wave towards the pup. That dog was all he had left in this cold city.

Many people were hustling about trying to get things done. Zetsume found himself at the top of house just looking down. He wondered what the life would be like without ninjutsu. Then he let out a ridiculous laugh at that thought. Then it hit him on what do to. He decided he would go to the Sky point. From there you could see a lot of things, or meet some interesting people. Zetsume got up dusting the snow off of him and started to make the journey. When he got on the top there were three more ninjas with friendly faces. One male and two females. Usually Zetsume did not like to converse with other people but they were the only ones up here. Plus, meeting a new friend could be interesting. Zetsume walked towards the group of fellow Kumogakure ninja with a friendly smile. He liked people from his village and always bore a smile when speaking to them. They all were his family, part of the reason he needs to train. When he got closer to them he spoke to them in a calm voice "Hello, how are all of you on this fine day. My name is Zetsume Zix, I am a Special Jounin for this fine village. I just came up here for the view" Zetsume liked to keep his distance as he was at least 2 meters from them. He also really did not like to shake hands. Nothing against the person, but in his family shaking hands was a mutual respect bond. Zetsume shakes few hands.

Masayo

Masayo

D-rank
As Masayo was meditating she heard someone's footsteps coming closer. The sound of it while stepping on the grass could be heard pretty easily. She did not open her eyes and hoped the person wouldn't disturb her sitting calm on the ground. Masayo could just feel the footsteps stopping near her. "Damn it... Why did the person had notice me..." Masayo sighed and breathed in the air she left out. Her lungs got filled with the clean and fresh air of Kumogakure. A voice could be heard rapping and since she was the only person there it probably must be to her. "Oh dear god... Why does this person have to rap to me..." Masayo parted her eye lids from one eye and looked up at this person's blue tinted eyes. Her green hued one had this look that cut slice a tree in two. If something got her pissed it was being bothered while in her meditating and resting state.

"Yo, Ayane's my name
And you're gonna know my fame
There's nothing here to blame
Can you please tell me the same?"

Was he really asking for her name while rapping? Could this guy even talk normal without rapping? Another sigh left Masayo her throat. The hands that once lay relaxed on her legs now pushed on her knees to stand up. The Yamamoto stretched her body before bothering to answer this man called Ayane. She leaned backwards and placed her hand on the back of her body and also stretched it. "If you try to rap in public you should at least try to make it a better one. To answer your question, I'm Masayo from the Yamamoto clan." Both of her eyes now opened and she analysed him. She had never seen him before that's for sure. Further more, she just saw his appearance, he wore a long coat that was held up by a belt. His hair covered one of his blue like eyes. And what was that? A Rain headband? Wy would he be wearing that? "Sorry but, why are you wearing a headband from the Rain?" Masayo was quite confused with that. With that question asked she saw another figure aproaching. To Masayo her suprise it was her teammate Miho. "Fancy meeting you here. How hsve you been?" Masayo was back in a better mood even to Miho she was friendly.

" Hey Masa, we should stop meeting occasionaly like this. It will make people think that we are stalking each other." A small laugh escaped between the lips of Masayo. It was good to see her teammate outside of the squad. It makes things always more relaxed and chill. A cold breeze crept up Masayo her back and her body shook a bit be ause of the cold temperature, but the smile was still on her face as if it was glued there. "Don't you mean you are stalking me? I came here first remember." With her arms being crossed and her eyes closed, Masayo looked away. Of course she was just teasing her blond haired teammate Miho. "So what have you been up to?" Before she realized she forgot to introduce the other person standing with her. "This is Ayane by the way. We just met." Jer finger was pointed as the male of the group. Masayo was almost touching the chest of the only male with the tip of her finger.

Masayo her green hued eyes lauched at another person coming closer and closer. When she saw this person completey, she had noticed that he was coming their way. Now they would be with two males and two females. The man had brown hair to his shoulders. "Hello, how are all of you on this fine day. My name is Zetsume Zix, I am a Special Jounin for this fine village. I just came up here for the view" What Masayo noticed when the person stopped was that he stayed away at a roughly measured 2 metres from the others. Masayo gave the man a smile and introduced herself once more. "Well aren't we meeting a lot of new people here? I'm Masayo from the Yamamoto clan. Sadly, i am still just a mere Genin." What Masayo also observed was that he didn't give a handshake or anything. "What an interesting fellow..." Masayo thought in her own head. The green eyed Yamamoto member went to sit back in her relaxed position where she sat before, laying her rapier on the ground next to just as she did with her backpack filled with goodies. "So i actually came up here for some sightseeing and training but since there are lots of people here. Why don't we have a little match between new friends?" Masa was kind of disappointed that she didn't get to train on her own, but maybe a fight would be better training for her after all.

1207/2000
Raiton C > B

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.