You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu had just finished at the clan compound when he got the urge to train. So he waved good bye to the elders and set off to the outskirts of the city to train. He pass through the village at around noon. He loved to see the village at this time. All the venders trying to move product, It was quite refreshing to see every once in a while.

When he got to the outskirts he began heading toward the forgotten well. He trained there sometimes because it is quite and he most likely won't be disturbed. He ran through the Forrest to get there so he could have enough time to train today.

When he arrived he sat his things by the well and found a training dummy and started with his kenjutsu training. He began slashing a dummy he had set up a few trips ago. His fluid motions were fast and he cut the straw dummy in two in a few well placed strikes. When he was done he sat back and admired his work. He smiled and then sat down to rest.

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

D-rank
Sairento had walked from the village calmly. He was wearing his usual outfit, only this time he was wearing a yellow T-shirt with a wolf on it. His hooded sweatshirt was only half-way zipped up and his hood was pulled up to shield his face from the sun. The only part of his face that was actually shown was his mouth area. His tongue was pushing against the back of his snakebites studs, pushing them out, then letting them come back in. He was quite bored, but curious as well. His eyes were a yellow hue, moving around the area slowly. It was such a strange place out here, it was nice to get away from his house though, sometimes things were better on the other side.

His hands were in his pockets as he neared the wilderness, moving between trees and such, hopping over a small bush. His eyes scanned the wilderness as he trekked through, coming closer to the old forgotten well. He moved up, hearing a bit of a commotion and came up to see Tsuyoka finsihing a bit of training by slicing a wooden dummy. 'And I thought I was a loner. Oh well..' Sairento smirked at his own thoughts, quietly stepping over to a tree and leaning against it. Oh how to play with his old friend now.

"I think it may be more fun when they fight back, not too sure though." Sairento chuckled out loud this time, watching the other man. His eyes had drifted to a baby blue color now, showing he was calm. They had slight percentages of yellow in them still, showing his curiousity. "What are you doing out here anyway?"

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu's training was interrupted by his fellow clan member Sairento who said "I think it may be more fun when they fight back, not too sure though." Yuu turned and said "Yeah it would be a bit more fun and i might actually get some training with it". He said smiling at Sai. He walked over and got a drink of water and heard Sai say "What are you doing out here anyway?" Yuu smiled and said "The usual the clan elders want me to train constantly so i can how did they put it "Make my ancestors proud", So yeah i came out here to train and get away from those walking bone sacks mouths". After he was done drinking he turned and said "What about you what are you doing so far in the wilderness?".

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

D-rank
"What about you, what are you doing so far out in the wilderness?" Good question. He began to ponder on that for a moment before he remembered. "You know me, I like to get away sometimes to meditate. I hate being in crowded places all the time. That and my shit hole is falling to pieces, I used all my ryo to pay for repairs, now I need food. So, I may hunt or something. I do need to refurnish my house and put food on the table. Since the old man died it's hard running that place myself." His past wasn't talked about much with anyone else, but his fellow clan-member he could trust. It was no secret that Sairento was found by an old coot when he was just a small child and trained from that day on to be a great shinobi. Once the man died however, it was up to him to be able to run the ol' place himself. Something he didn't seem to have the ability to fully do.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.