You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Empty Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe stood there with a smile on his face. It was a big day for him as this was his first meeting with his first squad. The excitement was hard to contain as he glowed with happiness. Momaru stood beside him with a smirk on his face. An expression similar to anproud parent was what was found on the dark colored lion. Earlier that day, Strafe sent messages to all three genin to meet him here, making sure to include a time. His mind wondered to each one of the files he read on them. First there was Ryuu Aisu, a cousin of his who he was quite excited about training. Secondly came Tsuyoka Igarashi who manipulated blood in his jutsu. Last but not least was Doji Nara, who used shadow as he source of attack and defense. It would be an odd squad, but an effective one none the less.

It seemed like ages to the young ninja as he waited on his genin to arrive. Small talk filled the void as Momaru tried to keep Strafe's mind off of things. The lion's growling Baritone danced with Strafe's light tenor as the sound bounced off of the cave walls. The setting was quite boring, which made sense considering that it was a location that was hidden from most people in Kirigakure. The two of the talked about plans for the squad and potential personalities as they awaited the arrival of his new pupils.

2Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Empty Re: Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:23 am

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
as he received his message he quickly changed his clothes and started preparing himself ,as he heard the landlord lady yelling for rent he opened his window quietly ,stood on its frame,then flipped up to the roof of his apartment,"alright where's that meeting place"he said as he took out the letter to read about the meeting place"that meeting place"the cave huh?"he then puts the letter in his pocket ,then runs to the place of meeting  excited with a mischievous smile on his face ,"haha finally I've been ages for this its show time"said  as he jumped down from the top of the roof  to the street and headed his to their meeting place as he reached it he said in confidence"alright the big boss has come"but as he looks around " is it too early for the party"he offered his hand  to shake hands with his sensei "man  am excited its nice to meet you sensei"he was happy to know that his sensei was of the same clan they were cousin's "yaha Aisu Ryuu the descendent of saizo kirigakure has come to the field "

3Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Empty Re: Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

Doji

Doji

Dead

*Knock, knock, knock...* Was the only thing Doji Nara heard when he woke up from his sterling and quite so vivid dream. Just the night before, Doji had started the habit of staying up till Midnight late in the evening, fearing that he may be attacked by inhospitable strangers whilst in his sleep. The phobia wasn't so much inspired by the young juvenile's childhood experiences, but more so by his recent patterns of having the same types of nightmares he had experienced, of hooded men breaking in and entering his home and attacking the genin without much warning. At his current level as a shinobi, Doji hadn't the power enough to protect himself should such an event happen to him, but this only fueled his lust for learning more ninjutsu techniques and mastering his skills as a taijutsu practitioner. The next morning the boy woke up half asleep, eyes still aching from staying up till midnight as to look out for unwanted guests at night, though now regretted the action as Doji struggled to keep himself from falling asleep again. His sensei, Strafe Aisu had requested that the entire team of squad 2 meet together in the Underground cave for a whole-team meeting. Although the idea at first sounded intriguing to the boy, he knew that usually when shinobi teams met up as one, either they would be discussing how they were to go on a mission some time together in the future, or some form of test would be given by the sensei in order to test out his students for whatever the reason he or she so fit at the time. Struggling to keep himself alert, Doji managed to bathe himself well enough to feel more presentable before approaching his squad mates. Once he was certain he was ready for the day to come, he took along with him his pet snake Gido, carrying the snake across to the team's meeting place with him wrapped tightly around his entire torso/back inside of his black jumper.

Upon arriving at the location, Doji could make out a minimum of three bodies, all standing inside of the Underground cave. Once the boy had entered the rock shelter, he saw that these three bodies were in fact his Sensei's body, his first team mate's body and the last body strangely resembled a large Lion, with the mane to go with the description. Although Doji wasn't easily suprised, the presence of a large lion within a cave that very-much could've served as the beast's habitat, did raise the boy's adrenaline a little, though wasn't enough to change his usual gloomy, plain-looking expression which he displayed to everyone, no matter who he was speaking to. Slowly making his way towards the small group, Doji made his presence aware to the rest by simply uttering the words, "Greetings..." Unless he was ask to say more, he'd stop in his tracks once he was within a meter radius around the bunch, before slowly brushing his gaze across each and every one of the different faces he could see within the room. If he wasn't mistaken, and if the bear didn't count for the total members within team 2, there should've been one more person to come before the bunch could truly call themselves 'a united team two'.

4Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Empty Re: Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu was just about to head out for the day when he got a knock on his door, When he opened it he saw a messenger who gave him a letter. When he opened it he read that his new sensei wanted to meet him and his new squad mates at the underground cave. Tsu grabbed his sword and ran out the door. He raced through the village to get to the caves in time.

When he arrived he saw 3 other people two standing next to each other and one in front, He assumed that the one in the front was his sense i so he walked forward and said "Morning..." Then he took his place at the others sides hoping he was not late.

OOC: Sorry for the short post busy as heck today.

5Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Empty Re: Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe shook Ryuu's hand as they all came in within a few minutes of each other. "I'm glad to see you all could make it. I'm Strafe Aisu and this is Momaru." He said looking over the lion and point. "Yes my name is Momaru, it's nice to meet you all." He said nodding towards them. Strafe cleared his throat before starting again. "I will be your sensei until you get the rank of chunnin. Welcome to Squad 2." He giving a genuine smile to the group of young faces. It was nice to see that they were all punctual, if anything. "I'd like for you to tell us your name, you elements, and specializations." He said looking at each one of them. He already had this knowledge, but they might not know each other or their capabilities. "I'll start. I'm Strafe Aisu, I use Suiton, Fuuton, and Hyouton. I specialize in Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, and Bukijutsu focusing on Bojutsu." He said simply as he explained his capabilities to the two of them. He would wait for them all to respond before continuing with his explanation of their purpose and their first activity together.

6Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Empty Re: Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
"YO"said Ryuu proudly, "tis nice to meet you all"Ryuu smiled as he shook each one's hand excited to no limit Ryuu would speak in a rush"Aisu, Ryuu i control Hyoton,Suiton and Fuuton fuuton is my primary i specialize in ninjutsu and genjutsu although i cant use genjutsu yet,i Use fuuton more effectively i also use E-rank jutsu and one C-rank fuuton ninjutsu "he explained to his teammates giving them the chance to study his capabilities and make more use of it as a team "i am also agile i've trained myself thoroughly my movements are higher than my current level as a genin "he wanted to give them full info n his movements as well , Ryuu knew team work is the only way to grow stronger ,they must do it as a team they must unite in both body and mind,looking at each on of em they appeared to be of high talent ,just thinking of their combination gets him even more excited ,"ne,ne sensei lets get started am itching to start training"saidRyuu excited to the start of their team

7Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Empty Re: Welcome! [Squad 2 Only/No Kill] Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:55 am

Doji

Doji

Dead

The last member of the team arrived not long after Doji himself. He hadn't introduced himself to the team yet, though Doji already knew his name from recent encounters with the boy whilst training in the Swamp of Sorrow. The boy then had introduced himself as Tsuyoka and Doji had introduced himself to the guy as Doji. Within minutes of the whole team's gathering, the sensei had already started addressing the group of newly picked students as his own squadron, asking for each to simply re-introduce themselves to each other and to also share what their elements and specializations were. To Doji, at first the request sounded meaningless and a complete waste of training time, but then as he put more thought in it, the request started making much more sense to the genin. Sharing your abilities with an enemy was indeed a bad choice, but sharing information with your own squad would prove helpful in situations where the team have to use all of their skills as one, as it would give knowledge to your fellow team mates, prior to such cases, of your capabilities in combat as well as your strengths and weaknesses. Without going into too much detail, Doji would simply eye their sensei with a tiresome look and a blank expression, before saying, "I only use one element, Shadow..." taking a short pause before continuing on in saying, "...I use Ninjutsu and Taijutsu." Doji didn't bother to mention which between Taijutsu and Ninjutsu he used first, though just finding out what specializations he used was an incredible achievement for those that didn't know much about him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.