You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sword Maintanence [D-Rank Private] Empty Sword Maintanence [D-Rank Private] Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Kiyoshi_

Kiyoshi_

D-rank
Great! Kiyoshi was in a really good mood. He had another mission from the Raikage, it was a mission that was made for him. The mission details said that he had to do maintanence on a Legendary Katana. Kiyoshi was super excited, he always liked Katana's and was even saving up to buy a new one. Kiyoshi knew lots about Katana's, he knew how to problably hold and use them but most important to this mission. He knew how to problably maintain it. As Kiyoshi came closer to the adress given to him in the mission outlines, he saw an enormous house. It was definetly no ordinary man that lived here. Kiyoshi could picture it now, a warhero. A man that had been in many battles and has defeated many enemies with the legendary Katana. Kiyoshi's heart was beating as he walked up the steps to his house. He took a deep breath and thought to himself This is going to be the best mission ever!

Kiyoshi knocked on the door, but no one seemed to asnwer. He kept knocking a few times untill a man opened the door. CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY, I HAVE NO NEED FOR INFERIOR PEOPLE ON MY DOORSTE... Ahh the ninja that came for the request. Kiyoshi stared at the.. well.. strange individual and thought to himself Please tell me this is a joke The man introduced himself to be The Great And Powerfull Sartorius Umikaze, A man who had written history as the greatest man alive. Kiyoshi couldn't help but chuckle, he was really glad the man didn't notice. Well he wouldn't have anyway, he was too busy praising his ''greatness'' Once the man finally calmed down telling about the many stories he had been in he told Kiyoshi the gist of the request. You see kid, my incredible legendary sword hasn't been maintained in a while and I plan on giving a party in the next hour. So if you want to get your precious money then get to work! Kiyoshi was simply beyond words, he couldn't believe this trash of a human was the ''Legendary Warrior'' He was simply a man with a rich background. Kiyoshi couldn't stand it whatsoever. But he kept his anger to himself and simply said Yes sir, where is the Legendary Weapon in question. The man replied angrily YOU UNGRATEFULL BRAT! I was getting to that. The man then told Kiyoshi to go to the back of the house, there he would find the weapon and the tools needed to do the maintanence. Kiyoshi with great irritation moved to the back of the house, the one thing that may redeem this mission was the Legendary Weapon in question he thought.

Kiyoshi arrived at the back of the house and looked at the weapon in question. He couldn't believe his eyes. The man had completely abandoned the Katana, it was completely rusted over and was full of cracks. A once Legendary Katana now just a shadow of it's former self. Kiyoshi was disgusted and at the same time really sad. Even if the words meant nothing he said to the Katana I'm sorry.. this happened to you. Kiyoshi then turned around to look at the tools he was supposed to use to   clean the Katana. Kiyoshi yet again was surprised. He saw an old filthy towel and a bucket of water. Kiyoshi was really angry and felt like this man should pay for this, but he calmed himself down. There was nothing Kiyoshi could do. He had one thing though, he had taken some of the stuff he uses on his own Katana with him. Kiyoshi was glad he did that, it really came in handy after all.

After some good cleaning the Katana was somewhat back to its former glory. You could still see some of the cracks but most of the rust and filth was gone. He returned to the man and told him he had finished his request. The man looked at the Katana and said to Kiyoshi Good. It's great for the party, now everyone can take witness to my greatness! Kiyoshi puked in his mouth a little from that statement and proceeded to leave the house. As Kiyoshi left, he looked back with disgust to the man. He had thought this would be an incredible mission where he would see a great warrior and a Legendary weapon. But all he did see was trash.

Kiyoshi went back to the Raikage's office and proceeded to give his reports about the mission in question. The Raikage himself agreed with Kiyoshi about the man's behaviour and tendencies. Kiyoshi was glad that at least the Raikage agreed with him on this one. The Raikage proceeded to give Kiyoshi his reward while saying Good work Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi left opened the door and waved back to the Raikage with a satisfactory smile.

Wordcount: 831

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.