You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Securing Assets (D-Rank) Empty Securing Assets (D-Rank) Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 am

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
Iyata stood near the entrance to the village and gazed out at the night sky, she felt a subtle breeze coming in from the west and it made her body feel good. She longed for a time when she could be able to journey away from Kiri to see what exactly else was outside her own village and explore the depths that the world had to offer. In the mean time until she was able to do that, she would keep plugging along with the missions that the Kage herself would provide and solidify herself as a formidable Shinobi. Movement out of the corner of her eye made her start ever so slightly, she turned her attention to the man approaching her and she smiled in amusement, “Ah, silent sam…” as she began to affectionately refer to her speechless Shinobi friend. “What have you got for me today?” She asked expectantly, holding out her hand.

As ‘Sam’ fed her the scroll that was in his possession he turned and proceeded to walk off once more, Iya looked after Sam and nodded her head “Smell ya later Sammy..”She stated the Shinobi started a moment before continuing on his path. Iya unraveled the scroll and read the message, “mmmm dark and dank…interesting.” She made a mental note of the specified location before rolling the scroll up once more and shoving it into her garment. “It would seem, that my work is never truly done.” She smiled some as deep down inside he was nice feeling needed, in the comparison of feeling like a burden at home. She continued to walk forward out of the village and onto her mission.

It was not long before Iya arrived at her destination, the long dilapidated mine had been a local hazing spot for all the new academy students. The fact that the place was considered ‘haunted’ was enough to make any new student cry to their mothers and wet themselves. Iya had never been a part of that social hazing ritual with her class, she was in fact a much mellower form of leper as far as she was concerned. She always would hear her fellow classmates warning new classmates to stay away from her that she was this that or the other. Sadly enough she did not really care too much about the personal opinions of her classmates. She preferred to concentrate on her studies and let her abilities and actions speak for themselves.

Iyata wandered into the mine slowly stopping just shy of the entrance to pick up the lantern from the bin that the workers typically grabbed out of. She was quick to ignite the wick and cast light into the dark tunnel ahead and slowly began her long journey down to the center of the world. As the light moved to and fro with her movements, her eyes would play tricks on her. Shadows would move from all over the place giving the illusion that she was being followed or stalked. She was a pretty tough chick but she could not help but feel weirded out by the movement. She finally came upon some of the material that she was here to procure after what seemed forever. She opened up her satchel and began to load the material into it.

In the distance she heard noises and she snapped her attention towards it and waited slowly. Nothing. Iyata sighed softly and continued to work, and once again noises. This time she finished throwing the material into her satchel and slowly began to back away from the spot she was in and proceeded to walk back towards the surface. Her lantern casted light at just the right angle to cause a shadow of bestial proportion right onto the wall moving towards her from behind. A deafening mewl vibrating off the walls. Iyata dropped the Lamp near the mouth of the Mine and took off at high speed screaming “YOUR NOT GONNA EAT ME!!” dust being kicked up behind her hazardous wake. Slowly a small cat emerged from the tunnel mewling and watching Iyata running off to the distance. Sitting down on its hind legs it began to lick its paws watching the sun rise slowly in the distance.

[Exit]

[wc: 708/600]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.