You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Honoring the Fallen [Open] Empty Honoring the Fallen [Open] Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Rikuto

D-rank
With a bunch of flowers in his hand, Rikuto walked forward in one of the many aisles of the cemetery.  It was tragic.  People had deid and families had been left without their fathers or mothers.  Rikuto shed a very sad tear.  It was really sad that many people had lost their lives over the past years.  He had came here to see the larger statues of the kages and others who had passed.  Ultiumately, he realized that every life was just as important as the next.  He looked down at one of the nearby headstones and placed a black rose on it.

"Old woman Ms. Nimbus.  I'm sorry you won't see your kids or kids kid.  Or they could have more than one kid.  But I think they'll  member you probably forever. You were kind. Rikuto finished speaking and patting the tombstone. His mind wandered to the Kazekage. He had never seen the person before but wanted to know what they looked like.

"Oh if only I had someone to help me plant all of these flowers that are in my hands. It sure is getting hot outside."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.