You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Seme Sarutobi walks up to the monument and stares and then sits down, and of course starts staring to the sky, day-dreaming of the heroes of past's battles from stories he had heard. And from this he drifts into thoughts of past Hokage's, he imagines how Hiruzen's final battle played out and grins because at such a old age he gave such a fight. Seme had been day-dreaming for awhile but snapped out of it when a bird landed on his head and pecked him. Seme immediately popped up to his feet and said aloud "Man, I have to stop doing that, it always gets me in trouble.....or pecked on the head." He rubs to spot he was pecked at and walks over to the monument and begins reading the names on it.

Last edited by Seme on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
"Well if it isn't little Sarutobi!" the Hokage would shout out from behind Seme, slowly walking toward him with a smile on his face. He looked at the monument, hands in his pockets, before turning his gaze back to Seme. "Getting picked on by a bird, are you?" chuckled Sebasu at the previous event.

3Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Seme chuckles "Haha yeah, was day-dreaming as usual." Seme starts to zone-out again but brings himself immediately back and turns to Sebasu. "So what are you doing out here Hokage?"

4Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:08 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
"Well, not much. Strolling is what I would call it, but you can call it as you will." Sebasu waved his hand in a 'pish posh' manner along with the end of his statement, turning his gaze to the monument. "What better way to die than to die defending something you love, you know?" The hokage grabbed his shirt, pulling it up and revealing his right side, a tattoo read 'For those I love, I will sacrifice'

5Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 am

"I do. That's my greatest aspiration of being a ninja....to be strong enough to defend everyone and thing I love." Seme stares off until he notices the Hokage lifting his shirt and sees the tattoo. "That's an interesting tattoo, I enjoy the sentiment it passes." Seme smiles towards the Hokage. "I'm waiting till I'm assigned my squad before I begin training but I really need to start if I'll ever get anywhere."

6Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The Hokage blinked at the genin eager to begin training. All of them were, really. It was just a matter of time. "Well, I would train you, but I only know my secret clan taijutsu, so that's outta the picture. Genin exams are coming up soon, I'll have you assigned around that time. I might give you to Ai." The hokage grinned at the boy, remembering Ai and how she taught her students. But then at the same time, he remembered how revealingly she usually dressed. Daydream later, Sebasu.

7Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 pm

"That's good sir." Seme looks off into the distance with a serious look "I need to get stronger to protect the village."

8Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
"Yeah? Maybe one day you could be Hokage, like this old man here." Sebasu motioned to himself, but he looked incredibly young. But everyone in the village would know that he had been young for a long while, and that his age inched along like a snail. It was strange, but only Sebasu really knew why. "I never dreamed I'd have the position."

9Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:22 pm

"Yeah....if it helps me protect the village I'll gladly take the title of Hokage when I'm strong enough...and yeah you're old as dirt haha, but you don't look it." Seme sticks his tongue out at the Hokage for the little joke about his age. I wonder why he looks so young Seme stops his train of thought to continue the conversation, "How'd you end up being named Hokage?"

10Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
"Well, it was a mixture of good old fashioned ass kissing and strength." The hokage nodded, scratching his chin in thought of exactly how he'd become Hokage. It'd been at least 20 years. "I boot licked my way to next-in-line and then the old guy who was the Hokage before I was died of some disease, and as the heir written in his will, I was placed in the position. Sebasu nodded at him, before pulling out a chocolate bar, opening the foil and eating a piece, offering a square to Seme.

11Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 am

"That sounds like a blast.....not." Seme took the piece of chocolate from the Hokage and popped it in his mouth. "Thanks, I was starving." Seme, sits down and begins staring to the sky again for several moments before saying "I wonder what it's like outside the village, past the forest, you know? In other countries and other villages, just another reason I wanted to be a ninja."

12Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu smirked at Seme, a grin on his face. He knew what the other countries were like, and he knew they honestly weren't all that exciting. "The wind country is sand, the rock country is rocks, the water country is an ocean, and so on and so forth." Sebasu waved his hand dismissively to close the statement, nodding at Seme. "But don't worry, you'll know about it before too long.

13Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 pm

"Hopefully..." Seme zones out as he usually does, staring into the sky..

14Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The Hokage looked at the zoned out genin, blinking at him awkwardly. "I wouldn't do that," the Hokage criticized "Daydreaming puts you of your guard and acts as a distraction." The Hokage nodded sagely at the young genin before scratching his chin, a look of surprise befalling him. "I've got an idea! How about a little spar between me and you? Just to test out your strength."

15Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 pm

"Haha well the only jutsu's I know are the basic academy jutsu's but we can. I'm always up for a spar!" Seme jumps to his feet and removes his jacket, he does some stretches and then takes a fighting stance, "Just let me know when you're ready, old man." Seme grins to the Hokage and awaits his cue.

16Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The hokage, smirks, his byakugan activating as he waved his hand for the boy to continue.

17Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Because of his Byakogan my clones will be useless along with most of my other simple jutsu's. Seme decides to try it anyway and starts sprinting towards the Hokage, he performs Clone Technique. He throws a smoke bomb right in front of him, three versions of Seme continue to charge through the smoke at the Hokage....

Spoiler:

Last edited by Seme on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

18Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The Hokage's byakugan easily saw through the clones and the smoke, making out the chakra system of his target Seme. Sebasu kicked off the ground at an angle, landing behind the running kid with near complete silence, also shielded by the smoke screen. However, he left a clone in his wake as he jumped, which would most likely serve as a diversion for the kid. Since clones didn't feed information to the kid, any sighting of him by anyone except the actual Seme would give away his location. The Hokage simply waited in the smoke.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

19Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

Seme continues to charge at the Kage in front of him but as he is about to attack notices there is no shadow on the ground behind the figure in front of him. Using his knowledge from the Academy he realizes this is a clone. The three Seme's all come to a stop and Seme casually tosses a shuriken through the clone and starts chuckling "This is impossible hahaha" Seme then gets a serious face and start scanning the area for the real Sebasu....

20Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Zooming from the smoke at a speed of incredible levels came Sebasu, his hands pulled back for strikes. He shot right at the real Seme, and would begin to unleash a quick barrage of tenketsu points before hopping backwards to attempt to dodge any attack that he would shoot towards him. In total, he would close up about 10 of the kid's tenketsu points if the hits would land.

21Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Seme turned to the smoke and noticed a figure through it, he dismissed his Clone Technique, and stood waiting for him to make a move seeing as any offense was impossible for him with such basic jutsu. The Hokage shot at him with blinding speed, leaving Seme slightly stunned but Seme prepared, Sebasu started firing his hands and Seme was able to dodge a few by leaping into the air ans twisting his body but he was nailed by the last 3 strikes and fell to the ground on one knee. He felt weak from the strikes, Damn. That's the secret taijutsu he mentioned, but proceeded to grab a kunai from his supply pouch and threw it towards the Hokage....

22Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The Hokage, rather than just using rotation, dove forward, under the Kunai. When he landed from the dive, he rolled. He would land from the roll in a kneel right in front of Seme, throwing a few more strikes toward his abdomen, aiming to close around 10 Tenketsu points again. He would jump from his kneel, doing a backflip and landing a good 10 feet away when he finished his offensive attempt.

23Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Seme is still recovering from the three punches from before and this time when the Hokage strikes he just uses all his strength in his legs and shoots back from the attack but the Kage was still able to land one hit and it caused even more weakness and pain. Seme was barely able to stand, but he did and yelled to the Kage, "Maybe take it a little easier!" Seme managed a small grin but this spar session was already far more intense than anything he'd done before. He didn't have another move to make except defending himself.

24Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The Hokage smirked, deactivating his byakugan and relaxing his battle stance. His smirk turned into a clever and triumphant grin. "Take it easy? You think any enemy you meet out on the field is going to take it easy on you? Why should it be any exception with me?" The hokage cocked his head, waiting on an answer.

25Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Empty Re: Honoring the Lost Heroes (Closed) Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:14 pm

"No they won't, but then again I'm going to be chasing cats and getting groceries for old people for a few months while I learn jutsus to defend myself with. Hahaha. Plus you need me in one piece one day to defend the village right?" Seme grabs at his stomach when a sudden rush of pain goes through it but nothing to severe. He slowly walks towards to the Hokage and extends his hand while saying, "You're a bad ass, a Kage, I get that, but I'm gonna be late for dinner. I'm a teenager, but my parents will still beat my ass if I'm late."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.