You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Months had passed since yoshiro battled against his dark side kuro in the howling hideaway the death of kuro and the acceptance of his darkness still heavily burdened his soul and since then had thought about the way his father turned on him on his decent to madness this is the story of yoshiro confronting his father about all the things he has put him through in his life and its in this setting that the day had started.

It was a bright day in kumo the hazy clouds provided little cover for the giant glowing sun over the village today yoshiro planned to go meet his father at the mental institution a few kilometers from the hospital as the young boy passed around his small apartment his fox lying on his bed watching him his feeling and thoughts about his father where muddled at best "What will I do today Komomi" the young kuroka said continuing to pace around the room, His fox replying with silence and the same watchful gaze "I mean i haven't seen father in 5 years, He might not even know who i am anymore" Yoshrio says with a glum face and sigh "I Don't know Komo maybe i shouldn't go what i have to say will only make things worse" his eyes and head now sadly slumped *YapP* his fox lets out a short snapping bark, As Yoshiro's eyes meet his foxes silent words where exchanged between the bonded pair "Your right Komo" the boy says after a few silent minutes pass leaving his apartment with his furry companion behind him.

It was roughly mid day by the time the boy reached the mental hospital where his father currently resided the boy waiting in a dull empty room the walls painted a soft grey the furniture clinical, double white doors connecting to corridors a shrieking hollow of many voices barely echoing into the waiting room and a elderly woman sit behind a large white desk "Shouldn't be to much longer" she said to the silver haired boy sitting in a chair with his fox "Thank you" he replied with a polite grin before his eyes wandered back to the floor his mind drifting back into thinking over how the situation of confronting his father might go down his body began to treble in fear, hatred and angst "Please don't make this hard father" his main thought amongst the many scenarios playing like movies through his mind as he sat waiting.

Seconds quickly became minutes and minutes quickly became 40 minutes of waiting before a tanned elder man he had a short cut hair a thick trimmed bread with a long lustrous mustache grayed with age his eyes a caramel brown wearing a long white coat his name tag on the left breast pocket and a clip board in his left hand entering the room large white double doors connected to one of the corridors walking over to the nurse to check over the name on his clip board then clearing his throat *ErheM* "Kuroka Yoshiro, Your father is ready to see you now" with that walking back over to the door he came from "Are you ready" as the boy looked over his fox before looking back at the doctor her face had a reassurance to it as if he where doing the right thing.

The young boy stood looking over the doctor before replying "Yeah as ready as im ever going to be" spoken with a slight quiver before heading walking towards the doctor his pet behind him as he reaches the door the doctor speaks once more "Unfortunately we will not be able to let your pet come with you, He or she can wait here in the lobby" the boy looks over his fox crouching down to her level before giving her a big hug whipering "Don't worry ill be fine, wait here alright" returning upright before replying to the doctor "That's okay I understand, Be good Komo" shortly after following the doctor behind the door into the corridor.

Walking down the large bright hallway each side of the wall painted the same dull gray as the lobby a padded door with a circular glass window at head height placed every 4 meters as he passed the doors he was able to look in and see each was a room each with a different mental patient either screaming, rocking back and forth or pacing around the small room the insane howling echoing through the long hallway was much louder than before "Just try not to provoke any of them" the doctor says as the near the end of the corridor.

a large wooden door stood at the end of the hallway apposed to all the padded ones in the room the doctor stopping in front of it "Well this is it before you go in their is some things to go over firstly your father has improved and has been showing signs of improvement over the past month and has been looking forward to your visit, that being said he is also somewhat sedative and might not remember every detail that brings me to the second rule now" the doctor says before taking a gasp of air to continue his rules "Given that your father is an ex-shinobi and he has been marked on file as extremely violent and possibly deadly we have arranged a guard incase of any mishaps and you will be asked to sign a waver to say that you have agreed to entering at your own risk and any damage that may come to you is not under are responsibility is their anything I have said that you disagree with or do not understand?" he says finishing his speech "I Understand however what I have to say to my father is personal I am a shinobi myself and am more than capable of protecting myself I humbly request that you remove the guard" Yoshiro replies with a circuitous bow "I suppose that will be okay their is a panic button on the desk if you need assistance I will just need you to sign the waver and your free to go in" the doctor replies handing over the clipboard with a legal document "Please sign at the dotted line".

Last edited by Yoshiro Kuroka on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
"Its now or never, time to be a man and confront your father" he told himself taking a large gasp of hair and exhaling slowing before gripping the pen and clipboard from the doctor glancing over the endless amount of words summing up that they would not be responsible for any injures that might come about in the meeting, pressing the pen against the paper the boys hand elegantly danced across the dotted line leaving an elaborate signature handing the signed document and pen the doctor quickly glancing the paper over before clearing his throat "Well seams like everything in order" he says before grabbing the round brass handle pushing the large wooden door open to reveal a large padded room.

As the room revealed its self inch by inch the door slowly opening he was able to see more of the room he is able to see a large white table the door now fully open a chair sitting opposed two a man in his forty's as the young boys eyes focused on the man all his details where revealed at once the same bone structure as himself the neck length silver hair the full rugged black and grey beard "Father!" he thought before approaching the table calmly sitting down in front of his father the large wooden door closing behind him with a large thud leaving the estranged father and son in the empty padded room the awkward silence and tension filling the room so thick it could be felt pressing against the two.

*ErrherRm* His father clears his throat before his soulless pale blue eyes gaze into yoshiros "Well son your looking good" he says leaning back in his chair placing his hands comfortably behind his head like a pillow still gazing into his sons eyes with the same soul piercing gaze "Thank you Father, the doctor say you are doing well" yoshiro replies in a somewhat uncomfortable questioning voice his eyes looking around the room but still feeling the ever watchful presence of his fathers, His words reach his fathers ears a dark grin arises on the dark mans face leading into a slightly insane chuckle "Is that what they say son, I'm doing so well in this place the place that you left me to Root!" his hands slamming into the table with his body quickly jerking towards the young boy almost as intimidation returning to the lazy slouched position he was in before, the large thud heard from behind the door the doctor quickly pop's in "Is everything alright"quickly looking over the two the young kurokas head turning to face the doctor with a easing grin "Everything fine doctor please don't disturb us unless the panic alarm has been sounded" he says reassuring the doctor shortly after the doctor leaving the room and closing the door once more.

The two sat in the same silence after the doctor left the room the boy thinking over what to say to his father "Listen dad" Yoshiro says breaking the minutes of silence before continuing "I didn't leave you hear to root, I brought you here because you needed help" the words out of his mouth vocalizes with a depressed and unforgiving tone his father ingoring the boys feelings still leaning in the chair "I DIDN'T NEED HELP FROM ANYONE!, I WAS A KILLER FOR KUMOGAKURE AND BECAUSE OF YOUR FEAR YOUR BROUGHT ME HERE! AND NOW WHAT YOUR HERE TO RUB IN THAT YOUR SOME GRAND NINJA NOW" His father screams speckles of spit flying across the table standing arching over the table his palms pressed firm against the table face as the anger in his face and eyes reflects that of madness and murder his breathing erratic before slumping back down in the chair almost rocking back and forth breathing in and out slowly trying to calm his nerves "No dad I was not scared i have never been scared of anyone but myself and yes as you can see from my head band im a shinobi now and it was because i wanted to follow in your foot steps, But your not the man i call my father you are the empty shell that my father left your just a murderer you tried to kill me since the age of 10 MY FATHER! Trained me, MY FATHER! Watched over me, MY FATHER! Loved me." the boy says his voice never wavering from a confident calm tone taking a gasp of air ready to continue the flood of words that have been waiting to come out since his childhood.

Each point of the young boy speech angered his father his hands forcefully clamping against the side of the white wooden table standing arching over the table the gasp of air taken his father used to interject "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" his father screamed at him in his pause his hands grasping his head pacing on the other side of the table "No Reito i won't shut up, tell me why you tried to kill me WHY!" yoshiro replies to his father staring at him insanely pacing back and forth his words causing his father to enter a mad laughter "Why?" *HahA* "Because you where weak, i was ashamed that you where my son always Dad this dad that your pathetic always needing someone else someone like you came into the world at the cost of your mother" his dad replies in the first calming tone heard since they begun talking.

Yoshiro's fathers words pierced into the depth of the boys souls breaking his heart into a thousand shattered pieces "Mother" he thought to himself as a single tear runs down the side of his cheek the tear containing the bottled feelings about his mother who he hadn't thought of since childhood clearing his throat and head before replying to the accusations of being the killer of his mother "How DARE YOU!" the boy screamed towards his father spinning out of the chair his body leaning over the table his arms smacking into the table face "You have no right to mention her if she saw what you've become she would be discussed" he shouts once more at his father their eyes meeting scanning each other both with murderous intent Reito replying with a mad chuckle once more.

The constant yelling from the room caused the large wooden door to be opened once more the tanned doctor springing into the room looking over the two "Sorry their was a lot of yelling I legally had to check on the both of you" the doctor says entering the room "That's okay doctor yoshiro was leaving" Reito says towards the doctor in a fake tone with a fake covering smile trying to prematurely ending his sons visit "I see so your lying to them" the boy thinks to himself before looking over his father and the doctor "Yeah i was just leaving" yoshiro adds to his fathers words his fist clenched and body trembling in anger over the confrontation between him and his father "Well Reito, i'll be leaving now" yoshiro says emphasizing the part of leaving now walking out of the room the doctor following behind him closing the large wooden door after leaving the room.

It was 2 hours before he returned home the young boy lying on his bed his head lost in thought of what just happened between him and his father unsure if he was worse or better for the experience "Well komo its been done now" he says as his fingers glide through his foxes soft silky hair patting her as he gently drifted of into slumber his last thought "What a day"

[leave thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.