You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animal Lovers (Aya/Invite Only/No Kill) Empty Animal Lovers (Aya/Invite Only/No Kill) Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
"Well this is boring," Satomi said as she let out a demonstrative yawn, "Why did we even bother coming out here? This place is empty." She was referring to the almost eerie lack of activity that was taking place on the Battle Plateau that day. What was typically one of the most popular training spots in the village was akin to a ghost town. There was no particular reason for it either. The weather was perfect, 75 and sunny, a gentle breeze, not a cloud in the sky (which was bizarre because this is the village hidden in the clouds...). What possible reason could there be for the Battle Plateau to be completely deserted other than plain bad luck?

Bokuden rubbed his chin as he pondered his next course of action given his inability to go through with what he had originally intended for the day. He had originally planned to find a suitable opponent for Satomi to spar against. Bokuden felt that she had been slacking off and as a result falling behind in her training. Of course he would never say that to her, but a sparring match would have been an ideal opportunity to get an accurate gauge of her current abilities. That plan however, seemed as if it was not going to come to fruition. He could probably have taken a few minutes to think of a new, possibly more creative way to test Satomi's skills. He could also probably have just sparred against her himself, but where was the fun in that. He wanted a show!

"Well, I say we wait it out just a bit longer," Bokuden said casually as he took a seat in the spectator section, "Someone has to show up eventually." He raised his feet up and crossed one foot over the other, propping them up on the railing that divided the training area from the stands and placed his arms on the top of the seats next to him. Satomi began walking up to the stands to join him, but Bokuden motioned with his hands for her to stop. "Five minutes," Bokuden said holding his hand out with five outstretched fingers, "If someone doesn't show up in five minutes then we can go."

"Tch, fine," Satomi scoffed, waiting for the five minutes to be done so she could go home.

Training Satomi- Word Count: 392

Aya Inuzuka

Aya Inuzuka

D-rank
Aya Loved anything outdoors as long as it was a wide open space she was okay with it. Ahead of her was her partner/pet Leo who always enjoys wandering off from his owner to go adventuring. Too bad Aya was mute because she couldn't even get his attention when she heard two voices in front of them.  "If someone doesn't show up in five minutes then we can go." For all she knew those voices belonged to two evil missing-nins coming to destroy the village. Running to him at full speed she tacked him to the ground stopping him in his tracks. Don't you hear those voices she signaled to him. I'll check it out he signaled back before sneaking to go see what was going on. Other than his blue fur Leo looked like any other dog. With his shaggy fur and skinny body he could easily pass as a mutt he thought getting closer to the two people. That dumb dog didn't realize his chakra easily gave him away. Aya wandered farther back out of sight just in case she had to save him from trouble. Hopefully there wouldn't be any she was that strong yet.

As she saw him running over her she quickly got into defense. Calm down Aya they are just some other Kumo ninjas like us.Aya didn't let her guard down still just in case as she got closer to the two people he was talking about. There stood in front of her a older man with white hair and a white and blue dog beside him. Leo was defensive too but she could tell he wanted to talk to these people. Go ahead she signaled as she jumped at it. Well hello there nice to meet you two I'm Leo and this is my partner Aya. The way he was wagging his tail at the other dog let Aya know he was developing a little crush. She smiled a little as he posed a little beside.

Training her ninjutsu
c

Last edited by Aya Inuzuka on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Satomi’s ears twitched as she heard movement approaching from the distance. Footsteps as if someone was running followed by a loud thud, at least two people if her senses served her correctly.  As the breeze blew once again so did the scent of the approaching people upwind from Satomi’s location. Well… people might not have been the most accurate word to describe the two unknown characters that were making their way towards them. By the smell of it at least one of them was an animal, a dog to be more precise. Immediately noticing Satomi’s reaction, Bokuden turned his gaze out of the corner of his eye in the direction she was looking. Activating his Current Perception: Combat Range he was able to see the two approaching characters and gripped the handle of his katana as they drew closer.

Suddenly a dog arrived at the top of the Battle Plateau, casually strolling towards Bokuden and Satomi. “Well hello there nice to meet you two, I'm Leo and this is my partner Aya,” the dog spoke, causing Bokuden to raise an eyebrow for a moment. He really should have been the last person to be surprised by a talking dog considering who he was partnered with, but it wasn’t something he saw very often regardless. A nin-ken, huh?, Bokuden thought to himself as he awaited the little girl who made herself visible to speak as well.

The silence was broken by an annoyed Satomi who turned her head back to Bokuden before speaking. “You happy now? Someone with a ninken. Let’s get this match started so we can get out of here, please,” Satomi said before turning back to Aya and Leo and taking an offensive stance.

“No Satomi, not them. She’s just a kid, the five minute rules stands. If an acceptable opponent doesn’t  show up than you don’t have to train today,” Bokuden answered. He wanted to test Satomi’s mettle, but he had no desire to do so against this kid, he was no bully. The poor kid probably didn’t even know what she almost walked into. Bokuden’s gaze turned back to this “Aya” as he wondered why she had remained silent the whole time. It was curious, but none of his concern so he wasn’t going to push the issue.

Training Satomi- Word Count: 788

Bokuden's Chakra:

Aya Inuzuka

Aya Inuzuka

D-rank
Aya wasn't affected at all by the man's rude comments with her young appearance no one would expect her to be a threat but she could pack a punch. Really she liked when others did so that always gave her an advantage in a fight and she happily took it. But of he thought he wasn't going to fight her he was wrong. Normally it wouldn't have even been a worry and she would have traveled her own way never to see the man and his nin-ken again but right now she needed to train and he was the only one here. Signaling for Leo to speak or her he did as he was told. He didn't want them to go obviously the other Nin had his full attention. Aya isn't able to speak so I talk for her don't ask anymore about he said politely we don't like talking about it really. She grabbed the notebook and pen she kept on his back. writing a short message she held it up to him to see "I'll take you on don't underestimate me just because of my age please". Leo looked at the other nin "same for you" he added. Of course she was being cocky she couldn't win a fight against a pro but she could at least hold her own in a fight. her dog just wanted to flirt like always and he was already getting closer to the other animal. Posing and wagging his tail he flirted away with her. Looked like he was bombing but he still didn't give up on the other dog.

Leo she wrote leave her alone but instead he kept going really being a jerk. Grabbing his collar she pulled him away as she glared down at him. As ninja you don't try to date other Ninjas like your self. You job was your life and she believed in that wholeheartedly. Writing on her notebook for him to see he laughed at her message"how can we become anbu if you do those kind of things". He really had to work on showing too much emotion. It was becoming a bad habit with him. Aya gripped his collar as a warning making him calm down so they could start sparring.

c

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
With the two of them now out in the open Bokuden no longer needed to use his sensory ability and deactivated it. The look in Aya’s eyes told Bokuden that she had no intention of letting this go. Did she really want to fight him? Bokuden was usually not the type to discount a person’s strength based solely on their appearance, but she was a child as far as he was concerned. There’s no way to look good by beating up on a little girl, even if it is just sparring. Bokuden had no intention of fighting her anyway, this was Satomi’s training session. The girl’s dog Leo then stepped forward after being prompted by his owner. “Aya isn't able to speak, so I talk for her. Don't ask any more about it,” Leo explained in a seemingly polite tone, although Bokuden found his choice of words to be a bit crude. “We don't like talking about it really,” Leo continued.

Fair enough, Bokuden thought to himself. He didn’t know the girl and her business was her own, he didn’t plan on prying into matters that had nothing to do with him. The girl then removed a notepad and scribbled a message on it before holding it out in front of her ninken who read it aloud, “I'll take you on don't underestimate me just because of my age please.” Bokuden let out a sigh as he now felt guilty about it. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Leo slowly getting closer to Satomi and wagging his tail. Guess someone has an admirer, Bokuden thought before seeing Satomi turn her nose away from the dog, poor guy. Aya then pulled Leo by the collar and dragged him away from Satomi. She was really taking this whole situation seriously.

Bokuden raised an eyebrow as he turned his gaze back to Aya, “And you’re absolutely certain that you want a fight?”

Training Satomi- Word Count: 1123

Aya Inuzuka

Aya Inuzuka

D-rank
Akio stared at him shaking her head up and down happily taking his offer to fight. Winning isn't gonna happen but that doesn't mean she couldn't test her skills out her ninjutsu really needed training anyway. As she stared at the man on front of her aya's eyes narrowed. She wondered what his skills were and how long she would last against him. Writing her on note book another message for them to see that read "just don't hold back or it won't be a real fight". As Leo and Aya got into defense they stared at the pair already thinking up plans of attack. The two were quick thinkers and they were always ready for a fight. Pointing over to a spot in a field Aya and Leo walked away from the other pair deciding that's where they wanted to fight. It was an open space with enough room for them to move. Both opponents had equal advantage and it would be the best place for the two to not cause harm to others if they walked by. As long as the other duo agreed it would be a perfect place to spar.

Leo was excited as he ran around the area getting a feel for it. "This is great Aya we can really kick butt here" he shouted as he ran back over to her. He jumped around yapping as he got the feeling to run again. Aya wanted to smile but this was not the time to be doing that. Both of them love the outdoors and she was getting the itch to run around as well but they shouldn't be doing that. As aya sighed at her puppy she looked around at the open space. With this area she would be able to see all of her opponents attacks. That should make sure she lasted a little longer.

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Aya seemed eager to get into a fight, happily nodding her head in agreement in response to Bokuden... Almost too eager. She once again reached for her notebook and hurriedly scribbled down a message, holding it up to Bokuden to read. "Just don't hold back or it won't be a real fight" the note read. Bokuden couldn't help but smirk as he read the message. If nothing else this girl had guts, but unfortunately he couldn't in good conscience grant her request. He wasn't even the opponent she would be fighting, this was Satomi's training match, but that was something Aya would find out soon enough.

Aya and Leo quickly made their way into a clearing on one side of the Plateau. Bokuden looked down at Satomi and motioned with his head for her to go. I guess that is where they want to fight, Bokuden thought to himself as he looked back to see Satomi stubbornly sitting still. "Go," Bokuden said in an annoyed tone which prompted Satomi to get up.

"Fine. Might as well get this over with then," Satomi replied before walking out over into the clearing where her opponents stood. She stared at the two in silence with eyes that were cold and void of emotion. "You didn't want me to hold back, right? Don't disappoint me," Satomi said, finally breaking the silence.

"Sorry Aya," Bokuden yelled from the seat in the bleachers he had never moved from, "Your opponent will be Satomi not me. I'll tell you what, if you two can beat her then I'll come down and train you myself. Start whenever you think you're ready."

Training Satomi C>B: 1407/2000

Aya Inuzuka

Aya Inuzuka

D-rank
Aya didn't care as Bokuden-san's nin dog became their opponent. It was insulting to know she was fighting it, but then it didn't matter cause she would just have Leo do it. She would back him up and he would do the main fighting. They both already knew what the other was thinking this must be one strong dog if her owner let her fight on her own. Leo stood looking like he was completely in love with her. His tail wagged so hard it looked like it would come off. Aya just stood in defense planning out her moves. With no idea what her opponents actions would be that meant she would have to keep calm and be able to handle anything.

Leo had already taken his mind off the other dog and was focusing too. He looked ready to kill just like she trained him. Aya was so proud of his blood thirstiness he was acting like a true ninja now. Like a par they stayed close to one another as Aya gave him orders to use his shadow jutsu. The sun was getting higher and their shadows were showing. Well they would have to attack first. Leo moved running top speed dodging attacks from the other dog before flipping behind her and performing a tiger seal. He disappeared before their very eyes but really he was just in the other dog's shadow. Now it was her turn. She pointed to the her opponent letting them know to come at her.
jutsu used:

150/150
20/25

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
The looks on both Aya and Leo’s faces changed dramatically once they prepared themselves for the fight. Their expressions became more focused and stern, especially Leo’s, notifying Bokuden and Satomi that they intended to take this sparring match seriously.  Bokuden raised an eyebrow as he took note of the attitude change in the young shinobi and her pet, grinning while he leaned back in his seat and steepled his fingers. “Perhaps this will be more interesting than I had originally anticipated. What are you going to do Satomi?” Bokuden thought to himself, curious as to how Satomi would react to this change in her opponents.

Satomi had noticed the distinct change in her opponents’ attitudes immediately, but was unimpressed, neither reacting nor displaying emotion in response. She merely stared down Aya and Leo and awaited them to make the first move. If they were as serious as they wanted to let on then she knew she wouldn’t have to wait very long. Right on cue Leo charged forward, racing towards Satomi as if going in for an attack. Satomi braced herself for the incoming attak and assumed an evasive stance, taking note of his speed which was seemingly on par with her own. A couple of meters before Leo would have clashed with Satomi he performed a flip over her, landing behind her and sinking into her shadow. “Quite the acrobat, isn’t he?” Bokuden thought to himself as he watched the match’s opening move, “And the silhouette technique as well? Not bad. However…”

“If you are going to attempt a sneak attack with that jutsu, I would suggest you ensure that your opponent doesn’t see it coming,” Satomi said, raising her long tail high up in the air. Without ever turning away from Aya and with no restraint she slammed her tail down with full force into her own shadow, knowing full well that the silhouette jutsu did not protect the user from harm.

Satomi C>B: 1737/2000

Aya Inuzuka

Aya Inuzuka

D-rank
Aya wasn't worried about Leo he could handle pain, and while Satomi-san was busy with that a sudden aura would appear around Aya. It erupted so quickly it was hard to was a special to everyone with an grayed eyed beast was standing in front of Satomi. Aya had completely transformed from her previous self and was now a true animal. Her already long hair was wild and hanging to below her back now. A smirk graced her lips as as she stood ready to attack. She spring running full speed(taijustu plus this justu=sp.jounin rank yes!) at the dog.

Her fangs were bared as they bit into the the nin-ken biting down hard. Blood ran into Aya's mouth as she held on not letting go of the animal's leg. Before pulling back and slamming into it pinning it on it's back.The truly scary thing was how silent she was not making a sound the whole time. It was unnatural to see and it was a rare case to see a beats that stayed quiet. From then on it was hit and  run tactics between her and Leo. He was coming in out of Satomi's shadow attacking when her back was turned. Aya used the dogs weak leg against her hitting it swiping at her with long claws and biting anyplace that was left undefended. They two didn't hold back as they went full speed at her. The two were in perfect sync when one left the other was there behind you wanting to strike. they left no openings for Satomi Dodging attacks that they were given. They got their share of wounds as well but that didn't stop them from coming back harder and heavier.

jutsu used:
145/150
15/25

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Aya activated what seemed to be the Inuzuka clan’s Four Leg Jutsu. “So she’s an Inuzuka, huh?” Bokuden thought to himself as he studied her technique, “The dog makes sense now at least.” Her features and mannerisms became much more feral resembling those of a dog, typical of the Inuzuka clan’s jutsu. Satomi took note of this as well, but was a bit preoccupied dealing with the flurry of incoming attacks being launched by Aya and Leo. Her Four Legs Jutsu had increased her speed noticeably, allowing her to move even faster than Satomi was capable of. Fed up with the her opponents’ barrage Satomi used her Humanoid Beast Form transformation jutsu to take on her werewolf form.

“Just because I can’t defeat you with speed doesn’t mean there aren’t other ways to defeat an opponent,” Satomi mused in a sinister tone. Using her long tail she grabbed the attacking Leo who was behind her. She wrapped her tail around his neck and began to slowly crush his throat with the strength of her coiled tail. Swinging her tail around to the front of her body Satomi hung Leo up in plain sight for Aya to see causing the Inuzuka to stop in her tracks. “Everyone has a soft spot, even a shinobi,” Satomi said as she tightening her grip on Leo’s throat slightly causing the dog to let out a whine from the pain, “And I think I might know yours.” Satomi showed her hand to Aya, flexing it as she displayed her sharp claws which she would then hold up to Leo’s neck. She traced a single claw along the width of Leo’s throat displacing his fur as it passed by. “Your call girl.”

Training Satomi C>B: 2032/2000

[Thread closed indefinitely due to Aya leaving the site]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.