You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuramitsu

Kuramitsu

D-rank
Catch the Animal:

Kura ran a hand over the top of his jet black hair and tugged lightly at his well kept ponytail while glancing over the mission statement in his hand. After skimming through the words, his eyebrow rose with curiosity as he looked to the curvy ninja besides him. “You decided to take this mission because it involves a cat, didn’t you?” The young Nara turned and gave her a rather sleepy look before shaking his head. “I find it crazy how often this owner offers a reward to find this cat. I swear it’s been on the bulletin board everyday of the week for the past year. Clearly the fluff ball doesn’t enjoy the woman's company. You would think Mrs Omae would get the hint after the third time it ran away.” He said with a nod before placing the mission scroll in his jacket pocket. A unenthusiastic sigh left the Young Nara’s lungs as he looked to his curvy companion. His eyes seemed to trail along her curves and remind him of the many times he had been able to slip into a peaceful sleep in her comforting arms. “Can’t we just take a na-” He cut himself off as he knew full well that Suna was set on finding the small feline. If he wanted to nap he would have to earn it. His hand swung next to hers before his index and middle finger hooked on to hers. The gesture was out of the blue but he seemed to do it without even thinking or commenting on it.

“You remember how much it clawed at me… You’re taking point on this mission, I am not gonna get slapped by those talons again, besides. Last time it seemed to just looove you.” He said teasingly but turned his nose up as he recalled the previous attempt of capturing the cat ending with him having claw marks across his face. On the plus side Kura had started to train in his family's teachings of medical ninjutsu and was able to keep it from swelling and sew up the cuts with chakra before it would bleed out. Had he not known how to help with the cell rejuvenation's, the possibility of those marks staying longer than a week was quite big. He4 shivered at the thought of looking like a cat’s scratching post before glancing up at the rooftops. “I think we should move to higher ground. We can get a better view of the area from up there. What do you think?” He came to a stop and awaited her response, his eyes scanned the trees overhead and the corners of the streets for any sign of the feline.

Word Count: 596

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei stood next to her friend, dressed in a familiar violet kimono, arms folded across the expansive venue that was her ample chest. This mission seemed to be becoming a regular occurrence, and while she was all for responsible pet ownership, if someone's cat managed to escape as frequently as this one did then they might need to take a good hard look at their ability to handle a pet. Either way, she'd rather the feline be safely returned to its owner as soon as possible, rather than allow it to roam the streets at night where the feral packs of dogs might get it. They were nothing to scoff at, and Sunadokei had taken her fair share of bites and cuts from the hounds in her day. She looked over to her friend, still half lost in her thoughts. Kuramitsu Nara looked his usual self, half asleep and utterly disinterested that didn't involve her, napping, or both. Sunadokei sighed to herself in sight of her friend tugging at his hair.

"Don't pull on that too hard Kura honey, you might pull it right off." Sunadokei teased playfully, pointing to the male genin's long ponytail. She giggled at her friend's suggestion, rocking back and forth slowly on the heels of her dainty feet. "Maaaybbee... I might have taken it because it involves a kitty." It was true, Sunadokei had taken up the mission because of a cat, but also because it was a good way to score some easy spending money. Finding the cat usually didn't take more than a couple of hours, and with any luck it was just napping on a window sill somewhere or sitting contently up in a tree. "It is weird how Mrs. Omae keeps loosing her pet cat, especially since she spends so much money on rewards. Not our problem though, it's a good way to get some ryo. We'll eat like kings tonight Kura!" Sunadokei placed her hands on her prominent hips, giving a deep belly laugh at how much beef ramen she'd be able to buy with the reward money.

As Kuramitsu began to speak again his words were met only with Sunadokei's annoyed glare. He always seemed to want to nap, it was like all of Clan Nara had narcolepsy or something. Kura's father Yami wasn't as bad, but even he was pretty lazy for one of the Clan Heads. Especially compared to her father Makaro, who was always busy doing something, even if that something was cooking up a gigantic meal. Kura quickly got the message and closed his mouth. "We can take a nap after the mission Kura, but not one minute sooner. So get your rear in gear mister." Sunadokei said in a commanding tone to her friend. Her mood calmed down as the Nara clansman locked fingers with her, one of their many unspoken gestures.

"Yes Kura I remember how much you got clawed up last time. How on earth could I forget? It looked like it really hurt." Sunadokei winced at the thought of those deep scratches running down Kura's face. She was silently lucky it'd been him and not her, not that she wished her friend would get scratched up at all. "Fine fine, I'll take point, but I already know that's just cause you wanna stare at my ass." A teasing wiggle of the woman's enormous round rear followed the joke, Sunadokei definitely had plenty of junk in her trunk. "The cat also hated you because you picked it up wrong. You're so bad with animals Kura, you gotta cradle kitties in your hands. Make them feel safe, like they're not gonna fall. Otherwise they try to grab hold of something for support. Understand?" Sunadokei didn't much mind if Kura figured it out, she'd do the carrying bit anyways. She loved cats of all shapes and sizes, though none held a bigger place in her heart than her old cat Bandit. The fat black alley cat spent most of his days sleeping or eating, usually found curled up on her bed or wandering the Akimichi household awaiting pets and belly rubs.

When Kura suggested they find a better vantage point Sunadokei nodded in agreement. "Right, good call Kura. That dumb cat's probably up in a tree again anyways." She said, joining him in scanning the treeline, though unfortunately for her she didn't find anything. Sunadokei leapt up to a rooftop, running along until she jumped to a taller store that stood adjacent. Landing with an imposing jiggle in her bust, Sunadokei adjusted herself, then looked down over the streets. The hustle and bustle of the village was still in full swing. Traveling the rooftops would certainly speed things up. "Alright Kura, where on earth do you think we should search first?" The cat could be hidden anywhere in the village, but at least it was white and relatively easy to spot. Sunadokei just hoped it wasn't injured or worse.

Word Count: 850

Kuramitsu

Kuramitsu

D-rank
Kuramitsu smiled and chuckled at Suna teasing concern for the possibility of him tugging his ponytail off before stumbling along the reason as to why they were once again undertaking the mission of retrieving the white fluffy cat. In all honesty it wasn’t all that bad of a mission, it was easy cash and the only real problem they had in the past was if the cat was spooked and attempted an escape. One would be surprised at how agile a cat really was for even ninja's could have a hard time trying to keep up.

Kuramitsu rubbed his head as he thought about the mission’s objective. “I guess, injuries aside, it's still one of the simplest missions to do... One thing I don't understand is how this is considered to be a C-Rank mission. I mean it's just as simple as the D-rank missions isn't it?" he questioned, sure the logic of the details was way out on the assessor’s part. The young Nara was clearly thinking too much about this and in hindsight it only made him more and more sleepy with each passing moment, however, when he considered uttering the idea of taking a nap, he came to a stop under the annoyed glare from his curvaceous companion. Sunadokei did offer to the idea of a nap but only after the objectives had been met and the mission was completed.

Kura let out a sigh and nodded in agreement "Okaaay..." he answered after finally leaving his ponytail in peace and moving to lock fingers with hers out of instinct. It was a gesture that dated back to the later years of ninja academy and in many occasions the other kids would rag them about it. Suna usually dealt out a beating while Kura shrugged it off without a care for their thoughts. It was a small sign that he wanted her at his side and If he had to guess she felt the same way.

When he mentioned the last time of the undertaking of the same mission ending with his face becoming a scratching post, Suna winced but Kura was actually glad he had been the one to be hurt instead of her, then again she never really had problems with cats as they seemed to adore her warmth. With that in mind, Kuramitsu urged that his curvy comrade take point and while her reasons seemed vulgar he couldn't shy away from the truth... It was definitely a nice view especially when she gave her hips a slight sway causing her rump to wiggle about. He smiled with dazed eyes. "It's a motivating image..." he muttered under his breath in a half sheepish tone before responding "I think this cat just doesn't like me. Bandit seems to understand me though, that tabby cat understand the rules of laziness and I think he respects me for the same reason" He spoke with absolute surety to his own words recalling the time where both bandit and himself snuggled to each of Suna's curvy sides.

The young Nara shook his head violently as if shaking himself free of the daydream and went on to suggest they move to a higher vantage point in order to get a more clear image of the surrounding area. Suna showed no protest and lead the way to which Kura trailed after, his eyes per usual locking on her backside, it was difficult not to {Come on, focus. Quicker we find this cat the quicker we get a meal and a nap...} He thought to himself as his feet set down on the rooftop besides Sunadokei, the corner of his eyes noticing her bust jiggle. The question now would be where they should start looking. Kura scratched his chin in thought and began with his signature finger twitch as if slipping into his more focused thought. His thinking came to a stop when the sound of hounds barking like crazy and a hiss that could only be that of an endangered feline echoed a few streets to the north.

"Hmmmm, You know... I have no clue as to where it could possibly be."
he said pretending that he had heard nothing. "What do you think?" He smirked as he squeezed her hand letting go to leap towards the sounds. "Cut them off on the other side of the street. We're gonna be getting to that meal a lot sooner than later." he uttered the words as he bounced from rooftop to rooftop.

Word Count: 811
Total Word Count: 1,407

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
"Probably because it pays like a C-Rank Mission, Kura." Sunadokei said quickly in response, not actually sure how this was sufficient to qualify as a C-Rank now that she thought about it more. It wasn't much harder than household chores, or any of the trivial things that D-Rank missions always seemed to entail. "Maybe Mrs. Omae is paying the C-Rank fee so it's higher priority and attracts more attention, she is really wealthy after all." That much was certainly true, the elderly woman had inherited her husband's wealth when he passed on. The late Mr. Omae had been one of the finest watch makers in the village, creating high end jewelry and watches for the wealthiest citizens of  Konohagakure no Sato. Now that he was gone only his late wife held onto his fortunes, and his manor.

Sunadokei groaned slightly as Kura reluctantly ceased playing with his ponytail, though it felt reassuring when he locked fingers with her as they often did. They'd been close as long as she could remember, not that that was a bad thing. Their parents had been assigned to the same squad back in the day, and their clans had a thousands year long history of working together. Nara and Akimichi went together like Kunai knives and Shinobi. But that was all rather besides the point currently, what mattered was the two were on a mission together. "What was that Kura?" Sunadokei asked when she heard her friend muttering something under his breath. She had only been half paying attention, lost in her own thoughts.

When Kuramitsu spoke of her own cat it did cause the woman to let out a deep belly laugh, her chest jiggling heavily as she clutched her sides. "Maybe he doesn't, but it's probably because you did something to make him angry. Or... he's just a jerk, some cats are just selective assholes like that." Sunadokei thought on her own cat, Bandit, whom she loved to bits. He was an overweight black alley cat that was almost as old as she was. Now pulling close to twenty years himself, that was over ninety years old in cat years. It had made him lazier and lazier with each passing year, but he was still the same kitty deep down. "Bandit just loves you silly, he loves everyone that gives him belly rubs and pets. Also sometimes when you come over and I make you refill his food dish, he remembers that." Kura was right though, the two did seem to have a mutual understanding. Both were connoisseur when it came to sleeping, and more than once Sunadokei had caught a waddling Bandit snuggle up to Kuramitsu or lay on top him to steal his body heat and enjoy a nap.

The sound of wild dogs snarling and a cat hissing instantly alerted her to what was potentially their cat, and Sunadokei snapped into focus. "Very funny Kura, this is no time for sarcasm." Sunadokei said sharply, feeling him squeeze at her hand and nodding slightly at the gesture. Before she knew it Kura was jumping to the next rooftop, and the buxom beauty could only leap along to follow. "Right." Was all Sunadokei said in response to her friend's plan, and she left a building left of him so they could corner the animals from both sides. She jumped to a slanted rooftop, running along its side before landing with a thud in the street, kicking up a small cloud of dust from her weight. Before her stood a pack of no fewer than four feral dogs, each one thickly muscled with a muzzle lined with sharp teeth. Sunadokei grinned and cracked her knuckles loudly, even if she took a few nasty bites putting down these mutts Kura could just patch her right up. However, at a quick glance she didn't actually see the cat. "Did they already kill it?" She wondered out loud, looking up and down but making no sight of it. "Kura where'd the stupid cat go!?" Sunadokei called out to her friend as she braced herself for attack.

Word Count: 695
Total Word Count: 1,545

Kuramitsu

Kuramitsu

D-rank
“You’re probably right. Why that woman continuously goes out her way to pay as a C-Rank still baffles me. Something tells me the reason why the cat keeps running away is because she smothers it… You remember what happened last time.” He said in response, recalling how much Mrs. Omae would squeeze the cat to the point that its eyes would bulge out of its skull. “Perhaps the reason lies in the fact that she is lonely without her husband… quite a sad thought. No money in the world can bribe loneliness away” he offered as a theory as they strolled side by side.

When the young Nara made a point that Suna would have to take point he was lucky that his curvaceous partner had drifted off in her own thoughts to realize what he had muttered under his breath. "Oh it was nothing. just mumbling to myself" He said retorted thinking carefully of how she might have acted had she actually heard his words, knowing Sunadokei as well as he did, it she was more like likely to tease him further. Instead of telling the truth as to what he said, he went on to talk about Suna’s tabby cat, Bandit. The Akimichi woman made it a point that Bandit loved anyone that gave him belly rubs to which Kura responded with a smile. “You can say what you like. I think Bandit understands me best out of other animals... But you might have a point, he always loops through my legs when I put some food down for him."

The joking about had to come to an end eventually and it would when the sound of dogs barking and cats hissing echoed from the streets below. Kura made a small sarcastic remark to which Suna disapproved timing wise. Kuramitsu stuck his tongue out to tease but quickly seemed to set his focus on the task at hand, swiftly leaping from rooftop to rooftop before running down the side of the building and skiing to a halt in the center of the street where the sounds had been originating from. What happened next could only be described as Murphy's law at it's finest. Dogs had chased the cat directly towards the Nara and without hesitation, the cat leaped up at the shinobi with what looked like tears in it's eyes, violently scratching and clawing it's way up his chest and on to his face, sharp talons locking into the flesh on his head. "AHHH! Goddammit!" He yelled with a shriek of pain as he tried to pull the cat away from his face only causing the cat to put up more of a fight to hold on for its dear life.

The hounds stopped for a moment and skid to a halt with fear at the sound before turning and making a break for it back towards Suna with tails shaking between their legs, letting out faint yipping sounds as they darted in and around the Akimichi woman's legs. "Suna! Get this thing off me!" The cats legs seemed to stretch like elastic with fear still in it's eyes. It clearly needed pair of caring hands and pillows to make it feel safe again.

Word Count: 575
Total Word Count: 1,982

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
"Well, maybe if she had another cat Mrs. Omae could split her affections between the two and not make the one kitty want to leave so badly..." Sunadokei added her own perspective on the matter, though her face grew dark and sullen when Kuramitsu mention last time. "Yeah... I remember all right. Why did you have to remind me Kura?" The curvaceous kunoichi had tried to put that unfortunate incident behind them. Upon returning Mrs. Omae's cat the woman had hugged it so hard it had leapt straight out of her arms, landing directly on Kura's face. He'd screamed in pain panic and thrown the cat straight into the air. Mercifully Sunadokei had been able to just use her Partial-Multi Size Jutsu to retrieve the animal, stretching her arm up to catch it out of the air. Though this hadn't stopped it from sinking its claws deep into the skin of her hand, at least when Sunadokei shrunk her limb back down the cuts had shrunk with it, down to tiny pinpricks she barely noticed. The entire situation had been embarrassing for everyone involved, and Sunadokei hoped they wouldn't experience a repeat anytime soon.

Sunadokei nodded in agreement with Kuramitsu once he spoke in reply regarding her cat Bandit, the two were thick as thieves at times. There were few people Bandit got along better with than Kura, especially when they both wanted a nap at approximately the same time. It was cute, not that Bandit wasn't cute to begin with... or Kura for that matter. The Akimichi woman shook her head slightly, wiping away those thoughts. "He certainly does understand you honey, I might even go so far as to say he's your spirit animal. And he loops through your legs like that because he's marking you with his scent, basically he claimed you as his because he likes you." Sunadokei said matter of factly, ending her statement with a playful snicker. Her cat was very possessive with things he liked, and a good portion of his day entailed wandering around the Akimichi manor and rubbing his face on things and remarking them with his scent. The entire household must have stunk like Bandit from another cat's perspective, Sunadokei mused.

As she leapt down to street level Sunadokei quickly looked up, hearing Kura scream out in pain and anger. What she saw was the last thing that she wanted to see, the white fluffy cat latched firmly onto Kuramitsu's face, clawing and scratching like a blender with a tail. As the feral dogs turned back around at the sight Sunadokei was already moving into action. Her left arm began to stretch and thicken until it was a meter thick and several meters long with a giant open palm at the end. It swept to the left and smashed into the pack of dogs, sending them careering end over end into a pile of trash. Yipping and whimpering the pack took off at full speed down the street in the opposite direction. Sunadokei's left arm began to retract back to normal sizes, though her right one was stretching out longer and longer, skin and bone enhanced with chakra and calories to give it an elastic composition while retaining its normal strength.

"Yeah I'm doing it, just stand still Kura!" Sunadokei yelled to her screaming friend, watching him thrash about with the cat locked onto his face. She really didn't want to grab it while it clawed at his face like that, but she also didn't see much of a better choice. Besides, Sunadokei would be easier to heal up after the fact than Kura would, and he'd more than thank her for it. The Akimichi woman's armed stretched out long enough to reach Kuramitsu, her hand expanding to great size as it gently wrapped around the cat's body from behind. The cat startled, yowling and flinching at the unexpected touch. It released it's grip on Kura's face and begin trying to wiggle and squirm its way out of Sunadokei's grip as her arm retracted back towards her body. As the kitty drew close she outstretched her arms and snuggled it close. It tried to squirm and claw, but Sunadokei was too smothering and squishy for that, and it succeeded only in getting its claws caught in her kimono. "SSSshhhhhh..." The buxom woman said soothingly, holding the feline cradled close to her bosom. "It's ok kitty, Suna has you now. Sssshhh..." The cat seemed frightened still, mewing and meowing as it tried to squirm in her grip. Though soon enough it began to finally settle down. "Good kitty." Sunadokei said, nuzzling her forehead against the poor cat's own.

Word Count: 800
Total Word Count: 2,345

Kuramitsu

Kuramitsu

D-rank
Kura quickly apologized for bringing back the bad memory of the last encounter with Mrs Omae. It was one that left not only the cat scared by it's owner from the smothering but also left the curvy konichi slightly hurt as the poor white fluff ball dug its claws into Suna's hand trying to get free from it's owners clutches. It was an embarrassing day for pretty much each and everyone at the scene. Thankfully that terrible memory would be replaced with those of a cat that really seemed to have a place in both Shinobi's hearts.

Kura let out a laugh at the mention of bandit being his so called spirit animal but in a strange way it seemed very plausible. Both of them enjoyed sleeping for long hours. Both enjoyed being at Sunadokei's side and both where professionals in the art of laziness. "Definitely my spirit animal." He added with gusto.

A few moments later and Kura found himself in a situation he was hoping to avoid. It seemed unfair that it could have been avoided had he simply approached the area from a different point, unfortunately that's how life was and it was to late now. The fluffy white kitten was sticking to his face like glue and no amount of his pained groans and wrenching at the small feline would cause it to let go. Oh no, he was the cats safe guard from the dogs and it was most comfortable being high up off the ground. Why it couldn't simply be sleeping in a tree instead of being chased by dogs was only proof that the power of murphy's law enjoyed causing a little mischief and pain every now and then.

It felt as though and eternity was passing by with the claws digging into his skull and while he was completely blinded by the cats belly, he could hear Suna making quick work of the dogs that had been pestering the kitten. Had he not felt the cat slowly let go from the flesh on his head, Kura would have succumbed to the idea of face planting on the floor. The young Nara clutched at his face which was covered in claws marks and watched through the openings between his fingers at how Suna managed to calm the small feline down. Even though he was scratched up right good, Kura seemed to smile at the display of affection between Suna and the small white kitten. "You are amazing , you know that?... You have that effect on practically every cat and dog we've encountered." He said with a slight chuckle as small slits of blood began to pool inside the cut marks, even so he seemed oblivious to the fact.

Kura strolled over to Suna and lightly scratched the kittens ears. "He's actually quite cute when he isn't clawing my face..." Kura snickered and smiled warmly "No hard feelings bud, I can completely understand why you'd wanna stay in her arms..." He placed a hand to his face and slowly began to heal his cuts with the use of his own chakra while keeping his eyes on his curvy companion "You think we should return the kitten right away or maybe let him relax with us at our booth? I think the last person he wants to see after this whole thing is Mrs Omae" he offered politely as the wounds slowly regenerated.

Word Count: 610
Total Word Count: 2,592

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei smiled at Kuramitsu's kind words, though she frowned slightly upon looking at his face. Blood was leaking from a myriad of scratches, some of which looked deep for simple claw marks. She stood petting the kitten as it rested in her arms, sitting on the curvature of her ample bust like a round fleshy shelf, enjoying the stolen warmth of Sunadokei's body heat. Slowly the woman walked over to her friend, careful not to move too fast and jostle the cat as it lie against her voluminous bust line. "I am pretty amazing aren't I Kura?" She spoke with a light-hearted giggle to her words. "I guess it's my natural animal magnetism, or maybe it's just motherly instincts kicking in."

Watching as her friend scratched their new feline friend behind the ears, Sunadokei wished the two had a better track record together. Luckily for Mr. Kitty, Kura wasn't one to hold any grudges, and the cat was soon purring extra loud as Kura's fingers worked their magic behind his twitching ears. "Yeah... He is pretty cute." Sunadokei thought aloud, watching the display and running a hand along the cat's slender back. "Kura that's naughty, you know he's only staying in my arms because it's warm and comfy." The well endowed woman added teasingly, looking at her friend as he healed his cuts. Chakra infused touch against his sliced skin, blood hardening instantly into scabs as the skin grew back over and closed up the wound. The entire healing process that normally would take days now reduced down to mere seconds. It was truly fascinating what wonders chakra could induce. Abilities and powers far beyond the scope of human understanding. No one truly knew 'how' chakra healed wounds, the most likely theory was it was an energy that could rapidly induce cellular regeneration. The question came down to how exactly the body manipulated it, and that was a science that scholars had long been studying. One of the great human mysteries, the ancient secrets of shinobi.

Thinking on Kura's last statement, Sunadokei raised a finger to her chin, letting out a long "Hhmmm..." As she mused on the matter. On one hand, Mrs. Omae would be overjoyed to receive her cat back, though on the other she'd likely repeat the incident from last time. The curvy kunoichi didn't want the cat in her arms to wind up so stressed that he ran away again. There had to be a better solution. Then suddenly a light bulb in her head triggered, and an idea came to her head. "Well, I'm pretty sure the restaurant our booth is at doesn't allow cats. So that's probably out of the question." Kuramitsu was of course referring to a small restaurant that operated not a block from the Academy. It had been a frequent hang out spot for young academy students after a long day of schooling. A place with good music, better company, and the best food. Many rainy afternoons or evenings studying had been spend there by the pair, so much so they had their own booth near the windows. Or rather, the owner managed to always keep a spot available for them. He was a nice man, tall and portly. He could have made for a good Akimichi in another life, with that bushy mustache of his and that deep belly laugh, the shop owner would fit right in with Sunadokei's many uncles.

"What we can do though, is head to the park nearby. It's only a few streets over, and I know we can find a nice shady spot to sit or a picnic table to rest at. Mr. Kitty here could use a vacation from his owner after all he's been through." The park in question was a Hokage Memorial park. Dedicated to the late Fourth Hokage, a man by the name of Minato Namikaze, who perished fighting and sealing away the dreaded Nine Tailed Fox. Sunadokei wasn't a great scholar on ancient history, but she had done well enough in her history classes at the Academy. It had been a period of great turmoil between the shinobi villages, of warfare and strife. Thousands had died, and the mighty tailed beasts had been at the epicenter of the conflict. She thanked whatever gods were listening the creatures had all been supposedly destroyed or sealed away forever. Even if secretly she doubted being so powerful could truly be removed from the earth.

The park itself was the size of a small city block, lush and verdant compared to the colorful residential buildings that surrounded it on all sides. A quiet place to relax and refresh oneself after a busy day. A small playground lie on the northern face, not a block away from a kindergarten school. In the center of the park was a large pond, populated by koi fish and brimming with fountains. A large statue of the Fourth Hokage stood standing proud on a small isle at the center of the pond. It was rumored sometimes particularly wild spirited girls would sneak across the pond to kiss the statue on the lips for good luck. Sunadokei herself thought the man looked rather dashing, and it was a great shame he and his wife were lost so young in such perilous circumstances. Snapping out of her day dream she turned back to Kura. "Anyways, after we get to the park you can go find us a place for lunch. Maybe we can even let kitty have a bit. I'm sure you'd like that wouldn't you?" She hugged the cat in her arms, his purring rumbling through him as he nuzzled close. "Yes you would wouldn't you. You're a good snuggly kitty aren't you." The cat responded with more purring and rubbed his face against the side of Sunadokei's as they snuggled. "Sound like a deal Kura?" Sunadokei asked cheerfully, and beginning to walk the duo slowly away from the dirty alleyway.

Word Count: 1,020
Total Word Count: 3,365

Kuramitsu

Kuramitsu

D-rank
"More amazing than you think" He smiled warmly as he gazed down at Suna's precious face. The small feline resting against her bosoms purred with delight and happiness as it sponged the warmth from its barer. "You have a natural magnetism. Animals, Children and even Me..." Kura's voice was soft and calm as he spoke, in a way it would be so that he would not cause the kitten any panic, on the other hand it was because even though he meant it he still found it difficult to let his true feelings be known.

The young Nara put his thoughts aside and gently pressed his right hand up to his wounded face. Chakra flowed to his palms and was visible to the naked eye in the form of a bright green pulsating orb. As the orb slowly moved across his face, the damaged tissue slowly built up from what looked to be thin air. The regenerating principles of medical ninjutsu was still an unknown phenomenon yet even so the Nara family had continuously managed to implement new ways and techniques which could help the strong shinobi which put there lives on the line to help the village prosper and keep citizens safe from any harm within the city walls.

"I've actually been getting a lot better at controlling the speed at which the regeneration takes place."
he grinned. "So for future reference, I'll be sure to heal you twice as fast if you ever get hurt" He took his place at Sunadokei's side and slowly wrapped his left arm around her, gently pressing her and her little feline friend to the side of his chest. After suggesting they take the kitten back to their favorite restaurants booth, Suna quickly pointed out that it was unlikely due to the fact that there had always been the pesky no animals rule. A sigh escaped Kura as he scratched the back of his head with his free hand. "Ah you're right... well that's a bit of a drag..." he pulled his lips in a disapproving manner as he scratched his brain for any other solutions to the small predicament.

Before Kura could even come to a conclusion, Suna suggested a great idea of simply finding a place to rest at one of the nearby parks. "That's...a great idea." he commented lightly pressing his lips to the curvy konichi's. head, his hand softly squeezing her round thigh as he broke away from the soft peck. "Maybe we can find a a shady spot to lie down and relax in for a bit..." It sounded like the perfect afternoon in Kura's mind but there was still the thought of food to take into consideration and Suna was quick to remind him. The young Nara did a double take at the request and realized how much his money pouch would probably suffer this afternoon. His face dropped at the thought but as he looked down to the gorgeous shinobi he had his arm wrapped around, witnessing the gentle embrace between the kitten and Suna softened his heart that consequence faded.

"Sounds like an ideal day" He said with a warm smile. If there was one thing Suna could do to Kura it was zap away any unpleasantness. He was a lazy bugger but Suna was the only person who could get him to do a years worth of house chores simply because he wanted her to be happy. "Lunch is on me." his smile widening to a grin as his sleepy eyes gazed down the street which they upon.

------------

Minutes later and the pair; along with the fluffy white kitten; arrived at the park. Luscious trees waved in the breeze and the sound of children playing in the nearby pond echoed in the air. Finding a large tree with just enough shade and sunlight was quite the easy task considering how beautiful the days in Konoha always where. "I think we found our spot." he uttered before lightly taking hold of Suna's hand and helping her take a seat gracefully so as to not move the snowy white fluff ball from it's comfortable place. After doing so, Kura turned and scanned over the park area for the possibility of a vendor. "Can you see any food stalls or vendors? " He inquired still searching by himself.

Word Count: 793
Total Word Count: 3,385

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Shaking her head lightly, Sunadokei could only sigh and smile back at her friend's playful remarks. "Maybe..." She said softly in reply, only half focused on Kuramitsu's words. Tiny paws were too busy squishing into the soft skin of the woman's ample bust, and as comforting as it was holding the kitten close, he did have very sharp little claws. "I think we both know where that particular magnetism comes from Kura." A teasing smile and a playful shake of the woman's prominent hip followed suit, accenting and flaunting her generous womanly curves. Sunadokei was, if nothing else, quite proud of her figure. It didn't take a great deal of effort to get her to show off a bit. She was quiet used to suitors, especially after the transformation her body had undergone during puberty, though even still Sunadokei was hardly one to date anyone.

Watching as Kura worked at healing his face, Sunadokei couldn't help but feel another tinge of pride, though this time for her lifelong friend. The young Nara had come such an incredibly long way since they first joined the Academy. She could clearly remember when they were just beginners, first starting out in learning the shinobi ways. A soft sigh escaped from Sunadokei's full lips as she thought back to their medical ninjutsu classes. She herself had had absolutely no talent for the craft, it required a level of finesse and focus that she couldn't easily maintain. Compared to the other students she had had all the chakra in the world, and she couldn't use it to heal even the simplest of cuts or bruises. At least that didn't matter much, Sunadokei trained ruthlessly in taijutsu, strengthening mind and body to a degree that surpassed her classmates. She didn't need to heal injuries much, because there was very little that actually harmed the woman. Her raw physical strength and she durability had quickly outpaced the rest of her class, much to her father's delight.

Kuramitsu, had never been as exemplar, at least when they were young. Sure he had the Nara clan's shadow element, and that was something to be proud of. But at the same time Kura hadn't really excelled in any of the other elemental chakra releases, not even the simplest suiton or doton release. It had warmed Sunadokei's heart when her friend had finally started to gain an understanding of medical ninjutsu, watching him grow and learn until he was rather adept at the subject. Sure it wasn't as good as his ninjutsu, but he was getting there. Even now as they walked she could see his healing technique was superior to that he had employed a week, a month, and especially a year ago. It made her want to improve upon her own techniques and abilities even more as a result. "You have been getting better." Sunadokei finally stated, smiling as she watched her friend work at his cuts. "You won't need to heal me twice as fast, because I'm never gonna get hurt." The buxom beauty gave a coy grin, though she couldn't flaunt her physical strength at the women, the cat snuggled against her bust forcing her to keep sudden movements to a minimum.

Sunadokei blushed slightly as her friend kissed her on the forehead, it was an unexpected gesture, one that she took well too. "Kura..." She said softly, before biting her lip and looking away. "Yeah, it was a pretty great idea wasn't it. We'll find the best shady spot, and relax just a little bit." She looked down at the kitten in her arms, smiling and nuzzling her forehead against his own. "We are still technically on a mission to return this little devil, remember?" Sunadokei spoke as she snuggled closer against Kuramitsu, pressing her shoulder against his frame as he wrapped his arm tight around her waist. "If lunch is on you, you already know you're gonna regret it Kura." The curvaceous kunoichi said with a giggle, learning up as best she could to kiss the underside of her friend's cheek softly. Just for a moment, before the cat in her arms protested the change in position, Sunadokei returned to her walking posture, smiling as the two continued their walk towards the nearby Hokage park. They arrived shortly, the place was as lovely as ever, and it reminded the woman just how peaceful the village could be at times. She lowered herself up against the shaded tree, resting her back against it and petting the fluff ball resting against her bust as he cooed and purred contently.

"Yup, this is definitely our spot." Sunadokei said simply, closing her eyes and getting comfortable. "I saw a food cart parked across the street on the other side of the park when we arrived. It looked like it might have been serving ramen. If it is, here's my order: I want a dozen large bowls of extra beef ramen with mushrooms and onions." Sunadokei spouted off her order like it was nothing out of the ordinary, despite the fact it was more than enough food to feed a dozen people twice her size. "You can roll me home if you have to, right Kura?" She said sweetly, smiling as she looked up at her friend. Only half joking, Sunadokei knew her friend was well aware at how heavily her plump belly would be distended by the end of her one woman feast. She'd practically look pregnant, which was not an uncommon look for the Akimichi woman to sport several times a day after big meals. But, her metabolism was wicked fast, quickly digesting even the heartiest meals in record time. Though it did seem most of the weight gained always ended up going straight to curves. "Oh, and get something for our friend. See if they have fish or chicken for mister kitty." She added, hugging the catnapping kitten tight in her arms.

Word Count: 1,010
Total Word Count: 4,375

Kuramitsu

Kuramitsu

D-rank
The young Nara could only snicker at his curvy friends response on his comment of her natural magnetism. As she performed her sexy gesture, flaunting her womanly curves, he smirked and shook his head. True enough her curves where something men longed for and woman grew jealous of but to Kuramitsu it was only one of the many factors that he felt drawn to his companion. He had feelings which tread well over the shallow lines of her magnificent looks. Suna was a friend and from that friendship Kura had spent many hours with her, among those moments where many he cherished as much as he did her. She had been with him through the toughest and best times in his life and in return he did the same for her. There was a bond that could not be severed and that was why he felt the particular magnetism towards her.

The young Nara hid his face behind his hands as he quickly went about healing the claw marks which drew blood. His growth in the form of Medical ninjutsu had been something which caused him great pride. True enough he had found it quite difficult in his efforts to learn and perform any other ninjutsu's outside of his clans use of the Yin releases so when he showed strength in the practices of healing techniques he went on to improve them further. With each day of practice he got better and better. One of his long term goal was to get to the point that he could perform some of the more veteran like techniques such surgery with the use of chakra. If he could manage that much, he would be able to save many people in the village that needed it and be strong enough to keep his curvy companion safe from all damage. A smile graced his lips as he felt the last piece of the damaged tissue close over. "That should do it." he said with a hint of pride, hands falling away and revealing a scar free outcome while he went on to offer the healing to Suna twice as fast in the future.

"Hey even if your gonna be the most hardy ninja in this village, I want to be one hundred and ten percent sure that I can heal all your wounds no matter how bad... I don't want anything to hurt you." his voice seemed to drown out into a low hush and then a whisper. "I don't know if I could live with myself knowing you got hurt and I couldn't do anything..." His head shot up as if he realized what he was saying "I...was being a bit of a drag there, don't mind me." He tried to wave it off before the conversation went on to idea of them finding a place to eat along with their new feline friend.

Suna offered the idea of a park and without protest the trio made their way to the closest one. The tiny kitten nuzzled into the curvy konichi's bust, acting more than content to be in her arms and surrounded by warmth as she took a seat beneath one of the trees. After Suna spotted a food stall Kura scratched at his head and snickered when hearing his curvy comrades order. He was no stranger to rolling the Akimichi woman home. "Hey...so long as I get space to rest my head and the little bugger doesn't steal all the warmth I think I can do that.."

He walked over to the vendor and minutes later returned with fourteen boxes stacked as a tower, each filled with Suna's favorite ramen dish and a single box situated right at the top filled with small pieces of chicken for the kitten. The tower leaned from side to side and caused Kura to move around rather comically with his efforts of balancing it. "This was a terrible idea!" he yelled from behind the tower before finally getting back to their picnic area, setting them down at the konichi's side. "There..." with that single word said, Kura flopped down besides Sunadokei with an exhausted huff. "So..much...work..." he groaned and inhaled deeply before closing his eyes within the trees shade looking more than content.

Word Count: 766
Total Word Count: 4,151

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei looked to her friend and smiled warmly, nodding as she acknowledged what he'd just said. It was no surprise how much Kuramitsu cared for her, and it was reassuring knowing how much he wanted to keep her safe. She quickly replied, "Well, I'm glad you feel that way Kura. I'll try to keep myself safe, I promise. But I know how reckless I can get... so I'm glad you want to keep my butt in one piece, even if I get myself into serious trouble." Her expression changed, becoming more somber and sincere as Kura whispered the rest of his statement. It was very sincere, and Sunadokei didn't know how to immediately react. She blinked twice, composing herself as she pieced together what she'd say in response.

"Kura... you're not being a drag. That was really sweet, I knew you cared... but. I don't know what I'm trying to say, but I'm honored you feel that way. I feel the same, I'd be so lost if you got hurt and there was nothing I could do to protect you. That's one reason I want to become as durable as I can, so nothing can stop me from protecting you." Sunadokei smiled, thought it was a somber smile that tried its best to hide any sorrow in her voice. The truth was Sunadokei wasn't sure of her own words, she knew just how powerful shinobi could get. She held doubts that she'd ever rival a Sanin or stronger, but she still held enough drive to push for such a lofty goal. Both out of personal pride, and an unyielding desire to honor her clan.

As Sunadokei took her seat and rattled off her order, the kitten snuggled in a cozy ball of fur against her bust. It was so blissfully unaware of the world around it. Content only to rest and relax, Sunadokei often felt that way. If only she could spend all day sleeping against a giant set of soft cushions. She might have to hang up her headband and reconsider the shinobi lifestyle if that were the case. Looking up to Kura as he gave his snarky reply, Sunadokei giggled and stuck out her tongue, blowing a raspberry before rebutting with her own quip. "You know damn well there's always gonna be room for you to rest your head. And this 'little bugger' couldn't steal all the warmth even if he tried. Now hurry up, I'm hungry, and we can't actually stay here all day." With that Sunadokei shooed off her friend, resting her head against the tree and petting the soft bundle of joy resting on her cleavage. All around her the sounds of the park were making her sleepy.

She watched as Kura walked over to the food cart, though he was too far away to listen in on. Her eyes went wide however, as she watched her friend return. It was quite the balancing act to behold, and she got ready to leap into action if the precarious tower ended up toppling over. Mercifully it didn't, and Sunadokei let out a long sigh of relief as Kuramitsu set down the meal. "It's only a terrible idea if it doesn't work!" Sunadokei yelled, moving to help organize the boxes of ramen. "Did you not get yourself any Kura?" She asked innocently, already opening her first box and inhaling the rich aroma as her mouth began to water.

Sunadokei grabbed one of her boxes of ramen and thrust it into Kura's hands as he lay besides her. "There, that one's yours. I'm not gonna eat alone now, I'll feel all self conscious. Also I feel bad, it's a lot of food not to share, and you did buy it after all." She blushed a bit, distracting herself by devouring her own meal. Rapidly shoveling meat and noodles into her waiting mouth, barely chewing before swallowing as she gobbled down a full meal's worth of ramen in only a few short minutes. All the while her kitten friend mewed and complained for his own food upon smelling the meal. Once Sunadokei had finished she pulled out a piece of chicken from the kitten's box and set it down on the grass for him to eat. The feline eagerly went about chewing up the piece, while Sunadokei moved onto her second bowl of ramen. Once the cat had finished he looked to Kura, mewing loudly and pawing his thigh for more food. "I think he likes you." The buxom kunoichi said teasingly, nudging Kura's shoulder before proceeding to shovel more food into her hungry maw.

Word Count: 795
Total Word Count: 5,170

Kuramitsu

Kuramitsu

D-rank
Upon Kura's return, he couldn't help but crack a warm smile at Suno as he peaked out from behind the pillar of food boxes. Sure it was not the ideal method to carry those boxes but he had his reasons. Primarily because he was to lazy to want to make back and fourth trips to the vendor. When he heard Sunadokie's response it made him feel a little less bad about his choice. He neatly set the boxes at her side and dropped down at her side with a huff, thinking little about food when she inquired if he got his own. "Ah it's okay. So long as I get to lay right her next to you I don't need much else."

His warm smile stayed lit at her protest and found himself polity accepting her offer and started to peck away at his own food at a pace that even a snail would raise a brow to. Kura's method of eating was the complete opposite of the one his curvy companion used. Even the kitten seemed to eat faster than the young Nara and it showed a growing apatite of a lion considering even after it had cleared it's own meal it would prance around to Kura's leg and lightly knead at it with its tiny paws, whining mews echoing from its small mouth.

"You think? I don't know he seems to like digging those talons into my face more often than not." he let out a chuckle before gently running a hand over its head, to which it responded by grabbing on to his hand and lightly nibbling on his index finger. Kura smiled and shook his head. "He just wants my food, haha" with that said, the young Nara took out pieces of food from his box and fed the kitten by hand. "He is quite cute though... When he isn't using me as a scratching post." He sighed with content as he scooted closer to Suna and rested his back against the tree behind them. "This was a really good idea... Hey...do you think one day we might actually do something... people will remember? I mean our clans are well known sure but the two of us... Will we leave a legacy?" he placed the empty box down and gently placed the kitten on his lap, which caused it to curl into a a small fluff ball. "Question like that probably a sounds really strange coming from me, huh?"

Word Count: 554
Total Word Count: 4,705

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.