You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water clone Training.  Empty Water clone Training. Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night entered the area with a big load on his back, he then stopped and looked around. Nodding his head after scanning around the area, he dropped his baggage on the floor, saying, "This place should be a good place to train!" He then opened up his bag and took out a scroll. As he unscrolled the scroll, he said, "This should be a great technique. This Clone isn't like the stupid clones they teach in the academy that does nothing other than surprise the opponent." He then placed the scroll on the ground and started forming a Tiger hand seal.

After doing the hand seal, he focused his chakra on the water. "Focus, Night, Focus! Imagine that you're forming a clone. Just focus on one before you make 5!" As he focused, he saw that the water rose. "Yes! I di-" Before he could complete his sentence, the water fell. "Dang it! I got occupied and lost my concentration! One more time!" Night did the hand seals again and waited for the water to rise. This time, it rose a few centimeters higher before falling again. Night then patiently repeated the process until the water rose till his knee level. Night then decided to rest for a while. He then took a seat at the pool's edge. He placed his hands into the pool and splashed some water on his face. He then took some water again and took a sip. “I think I'm closer and closer to perfection. Maybe I have to focus even harder to form the clones.” said Night as he got back up. He formed the handseal and focused even harder than he did the other times, when he did, the water rose till his shoulder's height. “Yes! Just a little more, and it can start forming!” said Night happily. He tried a few more times until it reached his height before falling. Night then continued a few more times until he could make the large blob of water stay without falling. He then started to make the water form to an appearance similar to him, but no matter how much he focused, the blob of water just stayed there. After a while of trying, Night gave up and lied on the ground. As he was lying on the ground, he took the scroll up and started reading it. "To form this jutsu, the user has to form the tiger hand seal. He then has to imagine that the water and him is one; they are one being, and not separate beings. He then has to focus to make the water rise. As soon as the water reaches the height of the caster, the caster than has to "transfer" his spirit into the blob of water to make the water a perfect copy of the user." Night then got up and smiled. "Time for success!"

Night then started doing the hand seals and started to focus while staring at the water. After a while, a large blob of water rose. "Okay, all I have to do is imagine I'm the water." thought Night. He then imagined that he was the water. As he imagined him growing hands out of the tiny blob of water he is, the water started to move a bit. As soon as it formed a bit, it fell. Night then did the hand seals again, and this time, the water rose and formed an arm, but then collapsed. Not surrendering, Night then did the hand seals one more time. The water rose and this time, it formed two arms. As soon as the legs were about to form, it collapsed. Night then went and took a sip of water. "Dang, it ain't easy!" said Night. he then started forming the tiger hand seals. The water rose and formed the arms, the legs, and the head, which had no eyes. nose, ear, or mouth. It then fell motionless. Night, who was getting frustrated, shouted, "That was close! Just a little bit more and It's Perfected!" Night then formed the hand seals. Slowly but steadily, the water rose and formed a perfect copy of Night.

Night thought, "Yes, now let's test this kid's ability!" He then commanded the clone to walk forward. It took a step, and the clone did it. It then took a second step and fell. "Darn it! I need to focus more!" He then did the handseals and the water formed into a copy of Night much quicker this time. "Now, transfer my spirit into it!" Night then imagined that he was the clone. He then imagined to take a step. He then imagined to take another step. "Yes! It's good so far!" Night then started to make the clone run, which made the clone turn into water again. Night then tried again and again, and was finally able to make the water clone run and move freely. He then tried to make the clone climb a tree. The clone climbed the tree, although Night expected the clone to turn back into water. Night then smiled and said, "Time to try a jutsu!" Night picked up a rock and threw it to the clone. He then made the clone try "Kawarimi No Jutsu". Instead of replacing itself, the clone turned into water before the rock even touched it. Night then started to form the clone and continue practicing to make it able to use jutsu. Finally, after trying for 24 times, the clone could use jutsus easily. Night then started to form two clones. After some practices, he could control the two clones, however, it was hard concentrating. He then perfected it before moving on to three clones. By the time it was evening, Night was able to control 4 clones. Night then said, "Let's make 5 clones before night falls!" Night then formed the handseals and 5 blobs of water rose. It took about 10 seconds for it to stabelize before starting to form into a copy of Night. Night then controlled the clones by making them run about and climb trees. After he felt that the clones were ready to take on a new level, he made the clones throw stones at each other; one group throws the stones while the other dodges around, sometimes using Kawarimi no Jutsu. After that, Night cancelled the jutsu and sighed, "Finally! I mastered this wonderful jutsu!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.