You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing Pets [D-rank, repeatable] Empty Missing Pets [D-rank, repeatable] Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Akai

Akai

D-rank
Early Sunday morning Akai found herself standing in front of wooden door. She was still yawning while looking at the mission sheet she was holding. “Six in the morning is really too much. I don‘t think the lady will be even awake at this time.“ Akai was wondering and hesitating for some time, but then she got herself together and finally knocked on the door. The doors opened and a suspicious old lady appeared, left only a very small gap, that only her eye was showing.

“Mimi, is that you? Have you came home already?“ The voice of an old lady was filled with sadness and despair. Her eye was looking directly through Akai‘s eyes. “Uh, it‘s just an another child this day..and here I am, still hoping that at least one of my cats will be coming home and knocking on my door as they used to do“. The old lady opened the door widely and Akai bowed for her.

“Good morning Lady Kitaro, I am sorry if I woke you up at this early time. I am Hyuuga Akai, the daughter of Horu. I‘ve heard that your cats are missing, thus I came here to hepl..“ she stopped bowing and looked the old lady into the eye with a little smile to comfort her “..but in order for me to be able to help you, I need your help first, You need to describe me your cats very carefully.“ Akai put on her face even a bigger smile and saw how Lady Kitaro‘s eyes brightened and how she suddenly got excited. The old lady asked Akai to come in for a moment and made her a cup of tea while describing her precious cats. There were five of them, two of them being adults and three of them little kittens. As Lady Kitaro was telling her about precious cats, Akai felt her heart was moved “ I must find those cats, Lady Kitaro is such a nice old lady and she has no one beside her, but those five cats... Akai left her tea on the table and was already going through the door leaving the old lady taken by surprise. Akai was waving while running.

“Lady Kitaro, I will be back in no minute and I‘m bringing your cats back home so that even the tea won‘t have time to get cold!“

Akai just moved her feet and almost disappeared from the sight. After some minutes she appeared in front of her own house thinking to get some thing. Akai ran into her room and took a big bag to put on the back. Then, passing the kitchen, she took a bottle of milk from the counter.“Yush, now I‘m ready to go, you just wait, Lady Kitaro.. and she headed out of her home.

As she was running through village searching, she thought that her Byakugan would come in handy for searching living creatures, she at least could see the figure of them. As she turned her eye on, she saw the village in different colors. All moving things now appeared as somewhat chakra vessels. She scanned all of them carefully and spotted three little kitten alike figures hifing under the stairs of the bakery. Sure thing they were getting some milk and food over there. That would be not a problem, Akai has some milk too. She reached that spot almost in some seconds and found herself already offering some milk for those three. Akai moved very quickly and snached three kittens while they were dinking the milk, because she didn‘t want them to run away again. She put the kittent into her backpack and did the zipper, leaving a gap for them to breathe. “You stay there for a while, I‘ll try to find your parents...“ Akai tried to calm them down by talking with her comforting voice.

When Akai continue scanning the village she sensed the chakra flow moving somewhere nearby. As she looked into that direction, she saw chakra of one bigger creature chasing the chakra of the smaller one. She suddenly moved to that direction and saw a dog going after a cat, that looked the same as Lady Kitaro has described. Akai again moved on her feat and snached the cat so quicly that the dog hasn‘t even noticed, that his chasing object is already gone. Akai was laughing. “Four in the bag, one more to go!“
She continued to search for the last one with her Byakugan. She coulnd‘t spot that one though. That was probably because she was looking only on the ground. Akai accidentally bumped into one child, who was lurking by the three, thrying to get something out of it. Akai got curious and came by to look. That child was jumping and trying to catch the tail, hanging down from the three. Akai looked up and saw a cat, sleeping on the branch as the sun was shining directly onto it. That was the last one. Akai tried to offer some milk, but the cat couln‘t care less, she was still asleep.“ I wonder how I will get that one from there?“But then she came up with the idea. Akai grabbed the kid and forced him to take the cat while lifting him towards the branch, she even promised to share the 10 percent of the reward. The kid took the cat and finally Akai was able to head to Lady Kitaro.

When Akai reached her destination, the old lady was already waiting in the garden with some new tea and cookied on the tablle. Her eyes were tearing from joy when she finally saw those cats of her. Lady Kitaro kept thanking Akai, but Akai just smiled once:

“Well, you needed to make some tea again though...“

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Chakra left:
Spoiler:

Word coung
Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.