You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Missing Pets [D-rank, Repeatable] Empty Missing Pets [D-rank, Repeatable] Wed May 29, 2013 7:36 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
The sun started to lay it’s rays on my face. The birds from the outside started to chirp, the dogs started barking. It was a complete noise. “Damn It’s that part of the day again! I think it can’t be helped!” After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I dressed-up and locked the door, becoming more and more nervous about my new mission. ”What type of mission could it be?”
After I reached the Administration Building, I requested my mission. The individual who takes this mission has to find Lady Kitaro her cats. There are 5 cats in total. Bring them back by nightfall and the cats may not be harmed.
” This mission may be more suitable for me than the first one! This is like a hunting mission!” I took the documents full of information that I needed and set foot outside the Konohagure’s Main Building.
”Let’s see…where should I look first…Hey I saw one!” As he first saw one of them, Owydelu started to run like hell. ”I’m not going to let this escape from me!” The cat started to run as fast as she could. Owydelu had a time catching the first one but, in the end, she was caught.”Gotcha! Four left to go!” As he said that, he saw another two of them. These two are mine!”
Owydelu cut a rope and he tied the only cat he had. After that Owydelu hurried to catch the other two that he saw. ”You are not getting away from me! Ram -> Snake -> Tiger: Bunshin no Jutsu!” With this technique, Owydelu was able to intimidate the two cats, surrounding them into a corner.”You’re mine now! With this Owydelu caught three of them, leaving two of them to be caught. He did the same to the two as he did with the first one and then he left to find the rest.
After searching for half an hour, Owydelu saw a cat being chased by a dog.”Hey that’s one of Lady Kitaro’s cats! I have to save it!” With these being said, Owydelu came in front of the dog.” Easy there dog, there’s no need to attack me!”
Crunch! Owydelu was bitten by that dog. [color=green]” Now you made me angry! Ram -> Snake -> Tiger: Bunshin no Jutsu!” The dog was looking surprised. ”That’s not all! Dog -> Boar -> Ram: Henge no Jutsu!” Suddenly, Owydelu and his clones had transformed all into flayers. The dog started to run like hell while Owydelu commanded to his clones to chase the dog.
”Now that’s one more to go!” Suddenly, a cat started to meow. Owydelu spotted another of Lady Kitaro’s cats. It was in a tree. Within less than a second, the cat fell of the tree. Owydelu jumped as far as he could, catching the cat while in the air.
Later, Owydelu returned at the Administration Building:”That’s all of them! Mission Accomplished!”
”Oh thank you very much! Now due to your skills, all my dearlings are safe!, said Lady Kitaro while hugging and kissing Owydelu.Thank you but there's no need for this! You could have just shake my hand!
As I returned home, I washed myself and started to eat. ”Hmmm…It seems that this mission was a success after all! Still, I’m too tired to do something now, I have to rest!”I washed the dishes and cleaned my room.
Then Owydelu took a nap, while thinking of his next mission, if it will be a success or a failure.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.