You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Missing Pets [D-rank, Repeatable] Empty Missing Pets [D-rank, Repeatable] Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Tamasazuki

Tamasazuki

D-rank
     Tamasazuki was wondering around the village just being himself, and buying things for his morning picnic. Then a lady came up to him, and very quietly said "Excuse me sir can you help me?"
    Tamasazuki replied by saying in a bored let out sigh "What do you want?"
The lady replied "Well you see i woke up this morning, and then i got dressed, this is after i took a shower, then i went downstairs, and grabbed some food."
Tamasazuki said "look if you're not going to cut to the chase i can't help you".
The lady said oh yes right uhmmm lets see can you fetch my five cats there spread through the village.
    Tamasazuki was thinking what a drag, but knew there might be some rewards attached to helping her. So he began his quest to find the lost pets. he was wondering what a cat would do, and one idea he had was be in the marketplace where there is lots of food, and attention. So he began into the heart of the village when all of a sudden he heard a meowing noise from up on an oak. He looked up, and sure enough there was a cat there looking very scared. So Tamasazuki used his kekkei genkai to phase up the tree, but when he got up there the cat was beginning to slip, and then it fell off the right side of the branch. Tamasazuki phased out of the tree, and dolphin dived, and caught it with ease. Then when he hit the floor he scratched up his elbows. He then began to wonder what it is that he got himself into.
With one pet down, and four to go he head back on his way to the village, were he saw 2 cats walking around aimlessly for he knew these must be hers so he crept up onto the two, and then he went to grab them when all of a sudden a shopkeeper hollered, and the ran off. Tamasazuki scowled at her, and then turned his head, and walked to their direction. The cats know were eating a fish bone that had come out of a trash can. Tamasazuki got closer, and closer, and closer, and then he jumped out, and got one of the two. The second one just began to walk off not even run for he just was taunting, me waving his tale in the air. I got up, and lashe towards him snatching him right up into a sack with the rest. He continued looking through the city.
    When he came across a dog barking, and chasing after a cat at high speed. He thought to himself really i have to stop a dog this will be a pane. He had an idea that would hopefully work. He was going to just dive out, and grab the cat then push the dog away with his foot so thats exactly what he did. As the cat was nearing him he jumped out grabbing the cat, and then he used his foot to move the dog in the direction he pleased.
    Tamasazuki continued on in search of the fifth cat the other four he put in a cage tell he had them all. He was wandering through the city. The sun was beginning to drop to the floor, and this meant he had not much time left, but he already went so far so he knew he must continue on. About 20 minutes of complete aimless wandering until he came across a noise it was a meow like he had heard earlier. He knew this could only be one thing. So he was walking around a cage for some time wandering where it was. For this cage was not an ordinary one it was just a giant box. He put his ear up to the box, and he could hear the cat. He was wondering how the cat got in there, but that was not important at this moment. He would do what anyone would do, and use his kekkei genkai to get inside, and then he grabbed the poor little city that was covered in dust. He retrieved it out, and took it back to the same cage were all the others had been. He continued to Lady Kitaro's house, and when he arrived he saw her waving at him, and she asked him if he got them. He replied "Of course i did." The sun was setting, and he received his reward, and went on his way.

762/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.