You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suzumi Mayori

Suzumi Mayori

D-rank
Blargl... It's been three days now, and Suzumi still wasn't on her team! They should've been assigned the graduation day itself... Not having a Kage really sucked, did he really have to go to that weird Summit thing? What was the point of it anyways? Well, whatever was the cause, Suzumi didn't find it nearly as important as getting her a fucking sensei was! She needed to train and get stronger as fast as she could, so she could get out of here and actually started thinking how the fuck to stop all the wars and violence.

She was currently walking trough the (few) grasslands around Kiri, a house could be found every here and there. She was on a different island than where Kiri was built at, but it wasn't actually far at all; barely a mile from the border. There were islands everywhere, and frankly they were connected pretty well. The bridges were in good shape. This island wasn't all that big, but usually the fog wasn't as thick here as it was in some other parts where she liked to venture out to. She just walked there, minding her own business, thinking, when all of a sudden she found herself 8 feet underground???

She felt pain in her buttom, just before she stood up. It appeared she was in some kind of... Hole? Light from the surface shone bright at her face, but the rest of the "cave" she fell in was dark. Great, now what. She wiped the dust off her skirt, or at least tried. This really was weird, climbing up wasn't exactly an option, as the hole looked like it was in the middle of the ceiling of the cave: and she couldn't jump that high. I guess there was only one option left...

"HEEEEEEEELP!!! SOMEBODY, ANYBODY! HELP MEEEE!"

Her voice echoed the corridors of the dark cave, but she wasn't sure how good it could be heard from the surface. Nothing else to do but wait, she sat on the ground with a grumpy face, faced towards the hole. This is really dumb...

Wordcount: 358/???

(I will edit in what I wish to train later. Now post.)

Chakra - 150/150:

Last edited by Suzumi Mayori on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Isamu had woken up early that morning, half due to his recent inability to sleep for long periods of time, and half due to the fact that his parents were arguing vehemently the entire week, including today. He slumped out of bed and stepped through his doorway, got dressed, and exited his house almost immediately after waking. Breakfast wasn't that important, so he skipped it. All he really cared about for the moment was a chance to relax without the constant bickering droning on in the background like a broken record, saying the same points and getting the responses, and reaching the same stalemate, leaving the argument in the same place it started. He wasn't even entirely sure why they were fighting, they just were.

Isamu walked down the street, with no real destination in mind. It wasn't about going somewhere as much as it was getting away and clearing his mind. He figured he may as well go somewhere quiet if he was going to be walking around anyways, though, so he set a course near the Cemetery and the Underground Caverns, seeing as they were both extremely quiet places with little to no people there at any time of day. As he approached the intersection between those two dark, desolate places, he noticed a few people at the Cemetery wearing black clothes. "Funeral...looks like I'm going to the caves." he said to himself quietly before turning to the right and continuing down the dirt road. Well, mud was a more accurate way to describe it; the thick mist that plagued the air had dampened everything in and around Kirigakure, including the dirt, to the point where it was a sticky brown sludge. Isamu continued pressing strained steps into the sludge until he reached the entrance to the cave.

Isamu was just about to seat himself on a conveniently located rock outside of the entrance to the caverns when suddenly he heard a pained cry reverberate through the area, the voice of a petite girl yelling, "HELP ME!" He couldn't exactly pinpoint where in the cave her cries were coming from, so he just ran in through the entrance and down a slanted slope until he reached a little puddle. It was pitch black save for the light that shone in from the exit. "Hello? I'm here! I can help you!" he called out to the girl.

(insert training here)
Word Count: 405/???

Last edited by Isamu on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Training?)

Suzumi Mayori

Suzumi Mayori

D-rank
"Hello? I'm here! I can help you!"

Someone... Actually... Answered? Suzumi quickly turned to the side where the sound was coming from, but didn't see anything but darkness. The floor of the cave was rock where she was standing, but it seemed to turn to something more like sand in the direction of her possible savior. She yelled back quickly, getting up on her feet in a dash, as excited as a preteen can be excited!

"Yes??? I'm here!!! Is there an exit somewhere near you? I can't get oooout!!!"

She finished her yelling, and anxiously waited for an answer. This may not be so bad after all.

469/???

Chakra - 150/150:

Isamu looked around anxiously, desperate to help this poor girl. He knew that she was somewhere very close, since her voice echoed through the corridor so clearly, so he rushed around the dark, damp area, frantically feeling around for a body. "There's an exit just to the south of me, but I need to know where you are. I can hear your voice, but..." he trailed off, immersed in his search.

He finally came upon the source of the voice, which had responded "Yes??? I'm here!!! Is there an exit somewhere near you? I can't get oooout!!!". He grabbed the girl's hand with a smile. "I've got you." he said as he slowly led her toward the entrance. Or, well, in the general direction of where he thought the entrance was. Well, crap. He was lost.

Word Count: 546/???

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.