You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
Nakazo walked along the outside edge of the large wooden enclose surrounding the arena. He wore his usual dark blue shirt and long baggy shorts that stopped just before his ankles. His headband was worn across his forehead, and his ninja pouch was around his waist at the back, containing his single kunai and three shuriken. It was well into the afternoon, the sun above began to fall from its position, signaling that nightfall was only a few hours away. A cool breeze began to blow, picking up some sand on the ground and throwing it again. Nakazo squinted and move a hand up to his eyes as the sand passed by. He arrived at the entrance to the arena, an archway carved out of a single piece of stone, and passed under it, entering the ring. The Sandy Arena was massive enclosure, built for the singular purpose to train shinobi in the art of combat. There were a few groups of ninjas practicing, spread out across the vast space. Some were just doing some light sparring, while others were seriously fighting, holding back just enough so as not to kill the other.

He found a long wooden bench at the edge of the ring and sat down, thinking of why he was here. The other day Nakazo put up a request in the Academy for a training partner. The note specified this arena as the location for the meet. The time was rapidly approaching, but so far he was the only one here. I'm early, though. He was looking for someone to have a good sparring match with, something that would be of great benefit to both parties. There's only so much I can do on my own, he thought, I can improve so much faster with someone else. Nakazo desperately wanted to test out his abilities and his jutsu on something other than a stuffed dummy or a wooden target. He sat back and watched the other's training around him, waiting and hoping that someone, anyone, would show up.

344 WC

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
It had been a rather average day in the land of wind for the non-binary ninja known as Chiaki. They’d got dressed, lazed about, and generally did little throughout the numerous hours of daylight. Even in the coming eve of winter, the sun stayed harsh in the sun until the very late hours. A part of the desert life. Yet among the time they spent lazing around, Chiaki stumbled upon something that they thought would make a wonderful excuse to get the clan off their back. A fellow shinobi wished for a spar, or at the very least, someone to do some combat practise with. A mutually beneficial practise, as not only would it result in improvement of self, but a better understanding of others among the sand. So, they signed themselves up, and then wasted the day away, passing time with… Naps and book reading.

Then the time came. And went. About five minutes after they were supposed to arrive, Chiaki walked into the arena. Unlike usual, they were wearing a rather basic, beige jacket, complete with a hood that was currently down. Their white shirt had the clan symbol of the Fukitsuna in the centre, an image that Chiaki wasn’t really patriotic to, just felt like wearing. As one could expect of a lazy person, the non-binary ninja’s hair was a mess, as if nothing had been done to it since having woken up. In the Fukitsuna’s right hand was a large, long piece of wood, clearly a store-bought weapon, a bo-staff that was currently doubling as a walking stick. Not because they needed to, but because they were and always will be a lazy pain in the rear. Piece of paper with the name of the person, as well as a rough sketch of the appearance, in their left hand, Chiaki looked around, before nodding and walking towards the one sat at the bench, looking at them before stifling a yawn, holding the piece of paper in their hand. With their bo-staff, the androgynous figure began writing upside down kanji, or at least, upside down to Chiaki, writing in the sand rather crudely. “Chiaki, here for training.” Not subtle, but, well, there wasn’t much of a need for subtlety now was there? So, they stretched out backwards lazily, keeping their eyes focused on the person sat there, specifically on the mouth for one reason or another. Aside from the yawning and the shifting of the staff in the sand, Chiaki was silent. They spoke not a word.

[ITEMS: Inferior Bo-staff is on person. Kunai and Shuriken were not taken into this thread by Chiaki]

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
Looks like maybe nobody is going to show after all, he thought, shifting positions on the uncomfortable wooden bench. Nakazo wasn't exactly keeping track of time, but he was pretty sure it was past what he had written on the note. A shame, I was really looking forward to getting some good training in. The sun was about an hour away from falling out of view. It would be night soon, but Nakazo decided he would wait at least a few more minutes, just to see if there were any late comers. Those minutes were spent  leaning backwards over the bench, staring up at the clouds as the passed by. Nakazo named the shapes, and imagined them as characters in their own story. Some were dragons breathing fire, and others were people he had once known long ago. He breathed a heavy sigh as he snapped out of his daze. Nakazo made to get up and call it a night, that was when he first noticed the person standing in front of him.

The person stood with a staff in one hand, and the note Nakazo had a left in the other. Right on time, he thought. He examined the fellow Genin before speaking, sizing up his soon to be opponent. Grey, almost silver hair fell down over the forehead protector of Sunagakure, which then led to dark blue eyes. The ninja looked unimpressive upon first glance, but Nakazo knew that thinking such things was dangerous, and he quickly pushed it out of his thoughts. Before he could say anything the newcomer began to draw in the sand. The markings began to take shape. It's kanji. The note read: "Chiaki, here for training." After writing the message Chiaki stood in silence, staring at Nakazo, not meeting his eyes, but staring at his mouth instead. Odd. He stayed silent for a few moments, taken aback by such a strange introduction. Perhaps Chiaki is unable to speak, he finally decided. In any case he was glad that someone actually did show up, given that he was about to give up.

"Chiaki, is it? I'm Nakazo, the one who left the note." He held out a hand to the ninja, trying to shake it. "Thank you for coming, I'm glad you could make it. I was beginning to think nobody was coming." As he spoke Chiaki continued to stare at his mouth, as if he was focusing intently, hanging on each word as it was spoken. Is he hard of hearing as well? The Ashitaka had never come across such a ninja before, and his first thoughts went to how hard it must have been for him to learn with such a hindrance. "I'm looking to have a good sparring session, I don't want either of us to hold back. Let's push ourselves as hard as we can so we can both grow to new heights." Nakazo stood up, standing a few feet away from Chiaki. "Are you ready to begin? We only have so long before it's dark out," he finished as he nodded up to the sky.

524 WC
868 Total WC

(I've got my Kunai and 3 Shuriken with me. My Jutsu were also approved and put into my list before I started the thread, so I can use those as well)

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Words. Words but no noise. The person sat at the bench began to speak, and as he did, the deep blue eyes stared intently at his lips, making a note of any quirks, lisps, or such other lip movements. Nakazo. Sounded about right. As he outstretched a hand, Chiaki dropped the piece of paper in order to return the gesture, nodding. They then watched and listened again, blinking only in brief moments where his speech was paused, so as to best read his lips. With another nod, they finally spoke up, voice barely above a whisper. “Very well” they muttered, turning with a bow and walking roughly 20 steps back, before turning to face Nakazo once more with a bow, holding up their hand ahead of them in the shinobi sparring sign; a sign of respect as equals.

Chiaki would wait for Nakazo to return the sign before deciding to take the initiative of the spar, focusing intently as the dark blue of the non-binary ninja’s eyes faded to black, then from the black, sharp red highlighted scythe like patterns; a total of eight per eye. A liquid like substance, red, began welling in the corners of their eyes like tears. It dropped, red fading to black, as suddenly the drops turned to pours, and the pouring formed, gathering into solid creation. Within less than a second it all escalated, rather ominously, as now before Chiaki loomed a dark humanoid, feet planted firmly on the ground. Its skin was black with occasional flashes of red pulsating throughout, like one could envision a heart. In place of arms, two long wings draped to the ground, flapping up and down slowly, just enough to remind anyone looking that this thing was alive. Its face was featureless, save for two eyes that held nothing but the same pattern currently shown where once Chiaki’s iris and pupil were.

Creature formed, they allowed themselves the luxury of a yawn, taking a couple steps to the side. While people had begun to leave due to the lateness, the appearance of such a… Unpleasant creature, would no doubt attract attention. Bit of an extreme thing to start with, but Chiaki couldn’t be bothered with being subtle. Besides, the request asked for a spar with two genin doing their best, right? So, Chiaki didn’t see the point in pulling any punches, taking the time to look around the arena as a whole while the harpy-like creature simply stared blankly at Nakazo.

The fight had begun

417 + 420 = 837

Chakra: 135/150 (-15 for using a C rank tech)

Jutsu used:

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
"Good luck," he offered. He took a few steps away from Chiaki, putting some starting distance between them.

Nakazo reciprocated the traditional gesture of the shinobi before their duel. He had his hand out, making the "Seal of Confrontation", which consisted simply of raising one's index and middle finger upwards. When they both dropped their hand's the duel began, and he noticed the atmosphere around them change from friendly to serious. They would both be giving it there all here. I have no idea what to expect from him, I've never seen him fight before. I need to remain focused and keep my guard up. Chiaki wasted no time getting started. His eyes began to change from his natural blue to black. Red lines appeared over the black, in some sort of design that Nakazo couldn't make out at this range. This isn't going to be good. Red tears began to fall from his eyes, starting as only a few drops and then pouring out all at once. They collected on the ground and formed up into a strange demonic creature the likes of which Nakazo had never seen before. That's a little unsettling. Is this some sort of summoning jutsu? He had of course seen creatures summoned before, but not in that manner, and they certainly didn't look like that. The monstrosity stood in front of Chiaki, slowly flapping it's wings, bobbing up and down as it stared straight ahead.

Nakazo ran parallel to Chiaki and his creation. He kept the same distance between them, but moved so that the creature was no longer directly blocking his opponent. Nakazo wanted both targets to be directly in his line of sight. His right hand reached back into his ninja pouch, finding the three shuriken residing there. As he skidded to a halt he moved his arm over in an arc, releasing the three weapons out and into the air at both Chiaki and the summon. His intention was to aim in the general direction of both of them. Such an attack wasn't meant to be accurate, but was to merely keep them off balance and see how they react. He wanted them distracted, and at the same time he also wanted to see what the monster was capable of before he decided on a more serious form of attack. As soon as the shurikens left his hand he began to concentrate chakra in his throat. He focused on his natural fire nature and breathed in deep. When he had gathered enough energy he exhaled rapidly. A gaseous substance poured outwards, moving towards the pair in a cone. It was invisible to the normal eye, but it had a distinct odor, one which Nakazo would describe as foul, his nose twitching as he finished his technique. He stood on guard in a crouched position, waiting to see how his opponent would react next before he made another move.

Chakra 140/150:

496 WC
1364 Total WC

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
They continued making out the details of the arena around them, probably looking like a cocky asshole by having their back to their opponent shortly after making the first move. The arena was quite a large, sparse, spread out and empty arena, with at most a few stones scattered about here or there. Yet despite having their back to Nakazo, Chiaki perked up the moment he moved to his shuriken, tightening their grasp on the staff and diving to the side in a rolling break fall, kicking up sand as the shuriken fly; one miss, one skimmed past Chiaki and cut a bit of their hair, and one landed right in the centre of the chest of the summoned creature. To the creature, there was a thud, light and quiet as the shuriken sank into it, and small flames flickered from the point of contact, briefly, before fading, the shuriken clattering to the ground and resting in the sandy floor. Chiaki’s reaction meanwhile, was to finish their roll, stand up, then turn around to face their spar opponent. After a brief moment of assessment, Chiaki nodded, before running around to Nakazo’s right, away from the summoned creature, which still just stood there ominously.

Of course, they couldn’t stay on the defensive forever, and after a recent mission, there was something they wanted to try. So, they focused chakra into their hands, performing the rather basic technique of the puppet string technique, attaching a thread of pure chakra to the bo-staff in hand. There were two ways this could go; either wonderfully, or terribly. Facing Nakazo, now stood roughly 11m away from the summoned creature, Chiaki held the staff behind them for a moment, before swinging their arm forward, letting the staff fly from their grip, thread connected. It went out one metre ahead of them, nowhere close to Nakazo, then with a tug of the arm, the weapon flew back to them, back in their hand. It would have looked cool if it had done anything, but instead, it was just pointless. But hey, points for trying, right? Right? Maybe not… So, they regained their grip, now holding the weapon in front of them. Still, they kept the chakra thread attached to the weapon, unaware of the gaseous jutsu that was now being exhaled towards either the creature, or Chiaki, whoever Nakazo had decided to target. It appeared Chiaki’s intent of being away from the unarmed fighter was a bad choice, or perhaps not. It all depended on if the male had any more shuriken or such.

427 + 837 = 1264

Chakra: 130/150 (-5 for Puppet Tech)

Jutsu used:

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
Chiaki had expertly rolled out of the way of his shuriken, avoiding the two that were thrown in his direction. He was now about ten meters away from where he started, well away from his pet. The third hit the creature square in the chest. He noticed some small flames around the point of contact, and then watched as the weapon fell to the floor, the summoned monstrosity seemingly unaffected by it. He was already midway through releasing the flammable gaseous substance at this point, and though he couldn't see it he imagined it moving towards the demon. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Chiaki throw out his bo staff, and Nakazo instinctively flinched. The staff made it a couple feet before his opponent had somehow managed to pull it back. Chiaki managed to catch it perfectly, and while it looked cool it made Nakazo feel stupid for reacting the way he did. That wasn't even close to me, he's not even trying to attack. Normally he might feel insulted by his opponent treating him in such a manner, but this time he felt no ill will towards him. It doesn't look like it was done with a malicious intent, he thought, though it's certainly an odd time to try out a new trick.

With Chiaki's roll Nakazo judged that he was perhaps just out of the range of the gas. He couldn't actually see it, and so was just assuming. Even if he was in range it would only be just barely. His eyes focused on the demon, still in the same spot, just floating up and down, it's wings keeping it in the air. Why isn't it moving, why hasn't it attacked me? Can it even move? And what the hell is Chiaki doing? There were so many questions floating around Nakazo's head. He had hoped that his shuriken distraction would grant him more insight into his opponents, but instead it left him needing more answers. The Ashitaka pushed the distractions out of his minded and refocused on the fight. I've already put the gas in place, best not to let it go to waste. I've got something of my own to try out. He made the Tiger seal with his hands, and took a huge breath in, much the same way he had with his previous fire style technique. This time he focused on molding the chakra around his lungs in a different way. He willed as much flame nature as he could inside them, and then finally exhaled. Let's see if this demon will move now. A fireball materialized just before his mouth and blazed through the air, scorching its way towards the creature and the gas surrounding it. Nakazo kept watch of Chiaki out of the corner of his eyes, but most of his focus was on the impending inferno that was about to happen in front of him.

Chakra 125/150:

492 WC
1856 Total WC

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
So, their first attack failed. That… Was embarrassing. Still, they kept all of their eyes focused on Nakazo, continuing to walk to his right as he formed a hand seal. He was continuing his offensive. Chiaki made sure to keep clear of the summon, now 13 metres away from it and roughly 20 metres from Nakazo. And while Chiaki wasn’t the most expressive of individuals, they couldn’t help but watch in a bit of bemusement as suddenly a large eruption of flame shot from his mouth, enveloping the summon entirely in a cone as flames flickered and roared through the air itself. Chiaki made a mental note to keep far from any further summons, in case it happens again, feeling the warmth from the flames despite being a distance from it. When the flames eventually died down with nothing else to consume, there would be no sign of the daemon that Chiaki had previously summoned, the creature having been destroyed, and sent back to the realm of the Onigan.

In a sprint, Chiaki began advancing on Nakazo, almost carelessly, wishing to try and shift who was the one dealing the offensive. Their weapon in hand, Chiaki rushed towards Nakazo, not exactly tremendously fast in doing so, eyes glaring red as once more, droplets of red and black fell from their eyes, much less this time, forming into the shape of… Another eye. Just a floating eye, now following alongside Chiaki, albeit looking around while Chiaki stared dead straight to Nakazo. There was a plan here, somewhere. What that plan was is a mystery, but there must be something. They just had to get within range. Keep him close. Starting so far was a terrible idea, but they had to assume he was a short range fighter; those are perhaps more scary than long range.

What happened next would determine what Chiaki would do. If Nakazo threw a jutsu towards Chiaki, they would skid to a halt, hold their staff in front of them, and allow themselves to take the brunt of the attack. If, however, Nakazo ran towards Chiaki, Chiaki would still skid to a halt, and begin backtracking, adjusting momentum with a rather big stagger at the sudden change. They wouldn’t be too slow to get to Nakazo, but nor too quick, so what he did could be anything. If, however, Nakazo would retreat, Chiaki would begin grinning slightly, throwing the bo-staff ahead of them once more. This time however, it wouldn’t just go forwards and back, as Chiaki threw it once more one metre, but then whipping it backwards towards themselves, allowing the weapon to whizz to their side, around them, and then forwards again, yo-yoing and spinning the weapon with the control one might expect from a weapon specialist, chakra thread clearly visible with the reflections of what little light there was.

475 + 1264 = 1739

Chakra: 115/150 (-5 for Puppet strings, -10 for D rank jutsu)

Jutsu used:

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
Nakazo watched as his fireball collided with the demon and ignited the gas around it. The whole area went up in a blaze. Sand flew up as a result, and even from where he stood he could feel heat and the blow back from the explosion. That went nicely. The dust cleared and the creature was nowhere to be found. He started to smirk at his success when he saw Chiaki begin to move towards him out of the corner of his eye. The red and black eyes began to leak that liquid again, and it pooled it the around beside Chiaki as he ran, bo staff in hand. The droplets collected in the air, and when it was finished a black and red sphere floated beside him. It looks exactly like his eyes. Nakazo wasn't quite sure what this thing would do, but he had a pretty good idea. This is going to allow him to see better, it will be hard to get the jump on him with this thing around. He couldn't think anymore, he needed to react now, as Chiaki was bearing down on him, trying to take the initiative.

Nakazo kicked off the ground backwards and to the side, trying to maintain the distance, and also moving towards the site of the explosion. He had the semblance of a plan, but he needed to get within range of something there if he was to make it work. Chiaki still tried to close the distance but their speed was almost evenly matched. His opponent threw out the bo staff like he had done earlier, and then snapped it back. What is this? Just showing off again? He had gotten complacent from watching him do this maneuver before, assuming that his range was quite small with it. The staff became like a yo-yo spinning around, and instead of coming back to Chiaki's hand it flew out again, spiraling towards Nakazo. It soared past what he assumed the range on it was, and came spinning into him. "Shit," he swore audibly. The wooden staff cracked him in the ribs, and he grunted as it sent him flying backwards. He ended up with a knee in the sand, struggling to find his breath as he fought to ignore the pain. That's going to leave a bruise. A big one. The youth was clearly stronger than Nakazo, something which he wasn't expecting at all.

He had managed to get within three or four meters of where he needed to be, and he looked out of the corner of his eyes at the epicenter of the explosion, trying not to make what he was about to do obvious. He could see the shuriken he had thrown at the beast earlier. A single point was sticking out of the sand, though badly burnt, scorch marks covering it. That eye needs to go, if I don't get it here it's going to see my follow up sneak attack. His right hand went into the ninja pouch, finding the last tool remaining: his kunai. It found the grip, and he tossed it out at the eye, hoping to blind it, kill it, or at the very least distract it momentarily. Nakazo grimaced, grunting as the motion brought pain to his side. As the blade was in the air he started crafting hand seals. Dragon, Rat, Horse, Tiger. He then began to focus his chakra on the shuriken in the sand. This technique was mostly used for tiles on a roof, or other random objects, but it could easily be adapted to a shuriken. He picked it up with his energy and willed it to throw itself from the sand, trying to hit Chiaki with it. The kunai he had thrown was moving towards the eye, while the shuriken he controlled from the sand made its way towards Chiaki. He prayed something would hit, as he was now rather defenseless and vulnerable, with one knee in the ground.

Chakra 115/150:

669 WC
2525 Total WC

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Chiaki felt quite proud of themselves, having just connected a hit with Nakazo that clearly made an impact, although how much Chiaki couldn’t tell as they heard the same silence of always. All they saw was Nakazo’s lips move, but past that, nothing. The heat of the moment was too chaotic for them to lip read coherently, so, they assumed it had done an acceptable response. This satisfaction was furthered as Nakazo went careening backwards from the strike, Chiaki in an instant yanking hard on the string and holding their bo-staff in hand once more as they watched Nakazo fall to one knee. It was good to know the fight was going well.

Then Nakazo began a counter-attack, one that Chiaki wasn’t prepared for in the slightest. First, as Chiaki was approaching Nakazo, the other genin began reaching in his pouch. Cautiously at this sight, Chiaki skidded to a halt, feeling quite pleased that they did as the kunai flies right next to their face, hitting the eye which explodes in a pop of flame, small, but in the point of area needed. They didn’t see what happened next. All they knew was, shortly after the summoned eye was destroyed, Chiaki felt pain. Sharp pain. And not only could they no longer see out of the summoned eye, but their normal eye as well. The shuriken had landed its mark, perhaps too accurately, as the non-binary ninja cried out in pain, clutching desperately at their right eye as they stumble backwards, untouched eye screwed shut in sheer agony, before Chiaki unceremoniously fell backwards, their bo-staff falling to the ground with a clatter. Shrill screams rang out as red covered their hands from the area near their eye. It was bloody close, and were the shuriken mere millimetres to the left, Chiaki’s eye would be no more. But as it is, Chiaki got lucky, the shuriken instead slashing the skin at the edge of the eye, albeit not causing any less pain. There were no coherent words. No swears, or curses. Just a bleeding child, screaming.

345 + 1739 = 2084

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
The kunai first hit its mark, striking the eye in the center. It exploded into a small flame, and then disappeared. The monstrosity was successfully sent to the grave like the other before it. With the eye gone Nakazo knew that his follow up attack had a great chance for success. He watched with satisfaction as the shuriken obeyed his commands. It rose out of the sand and then sped towards Chiaki, spinning in the air as it did so. A smile begin to grow on Nakazo's face as he saw what was about to happen, though it didn't go down quite the way he expected. His opponent was caught unawares, and the shuriken sliced across Chiaki's face. It just narrowly avoided his eye. It drew blood as it sliced through, red gushing out of the wound and falling over the eye, causing Chiaki to close it and cry out in pain. The smile on Nakazo's face disappeared and a look of concern replaced it. His opponent fell backwards and Nakazo stood from his crouch, completely checking out from the fight. He wasn't worried about training, or trying to win anymore.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... Chiaki, are you ok?" He held his hand out uselessly as he spoke, unsure of how to react.

Nakazo quickly realized that Chiaki wouldn't be able to hear him, and so began to make his way over to offer some help. He grunted slightly as he walked, holding an arm over his rib, and favoring that side as he moved. Chiaki was still on the ground screaming when he arrived, and he took a knee and placed a hand on his shoulder to alert the child to his presence. "Chiaki, are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you." He gave his arm out, meaning to assist the genin up from the ground. "Let me help you to the infirmary." He hoped Chiaki would be okay. Had the fight not ended here Nakazo knew he would have probably been in a lot of trouble. He had run out of offensive techniques and was left vulnerable with a leg in the sand. The Ashitaka had no illusions about how close the fight actually was.

"Let's call this one a draw, huh?" He said, making a face as he spoke, the effort causing him pain again.

401 WC
2926 Total WC

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
They screamed ever more. It hurt. It hurt so much. They hadn’t felt this much pain before. Why did it hurt so much? Chiaki curled up in pain, recoiling at Nakazo’s unexpected touch. Touch. The only sense they could feel right now. The world was dark. The world was empty. Sound didn’t exist. Sight. It wasn’t darkness or light. Why?

Of course, these thoughts were odd to them, but so was the pain. They came here for a spar. They heard nothing Nakazo said, nor did they see. They continued to curl up, but that was all. They didn’t flail about, nor move away at the touch from Nakazo. Just held their hand to their face in a natural response, an attempt to stop the bleeding. By now, the arena was mostly empty, and the few that remained looked on in confusion and concern. After all, a fight filled with fire and demons ended in an instant with a simple shuriken. Truly, perhaps that reminds of the roots of ninja. The concept of tools.

It would be likely that the shinobi would require medical aid for a while, or at the very least, to keep their eye covered. If they weren’t in so much pain, perhaps they could have turned the fight around. No. In their mind, the moment the harpy went down, the fight ended as well. A couple of random shinobi, ones that had clearly finished sparring themselves if the scratches and bruises were any show, arrived, gesturing to the bleeding genin. “That was a wild spar man. We can take your sparring partner to the medics if you want; judging by your wounds, you may want a check-up yourself.” Depending on how Nakazo replied, depended on of course, what the strangers would do. If he allowed them to, they would pick up the body of Chiaki, and carry them away to get treatment. If not, they’d nod, wish him a nice evening, and be on their way.

330 + 2084 = 2414

EXIT

(OOC: I know that wasn’t the best ending. Sorry. Some changes happened to my character's jutsu stuff, which meant I couldn’t do what I was planning as a reply, and as such, ran out of jutsu to use. So, I figured I’d let you win and end the fight like that. Sorry if that’s rather boring aha. As for the shortness of posts, I just struggled to think of what to write... So yeah. My bad)

Training:

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
Nakazo tried to get Chiaki's attention, but the youth was too distracted by the pain, and continued screaming. His opponent's hand was covered by blood now as it held the wound over the eye. It looks bad, but it's probably worse than it looks. Luckily it didn't strike the eye, this could have ended badly. His thoughts went to the strange eyes Chiaki possessed. Nakazo couldn't see them now, but he was curious about them and the powers they possessed. I'll have to ask about them another time. Some shinobi nearby ran over because of the scene the pair was making. They offered to help his opponent to the hospital, and even suggested Nakazo himself get a check up as well. It's a good idea, he thought, the pain in his ribs becoming obvious again. He nodded his answer back, and they rushed to comply. The ninjas lifted up Chiaki and began to carry him to the hospital. Nakazo stayed close behind, interested in making sure Chiaki was ok, and also seeing the extent of the damage he had suffered as well. The group left the Sandy Arena with all the eyes in the area trained on them.

[EXIT]

205 WC
3131 Total WC

(The thread was great, don't worry about it! I really enjoyed it, the ending was an interesting surprise and not what I was expecting at all, but I liked it. Your posts were a good length, it can be hard to write for fighting scenes sometimes. Let's do another thread soon!)

---

Training

Strength D to D-3: 1175/1175 (-150 Ryo)
Endurance E-3 to D: 300/300
Perception E to D: 750/750
Reaction E to D: 750/750

3131 Thread WC/2975 Training WC
156 WC left over

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.