You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher's Pet [D-Rank] Empty Teacher's Pet [D-Rank] Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 am

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki woke up at 6 a.m. She couldn't sleep any longer. The girl was just so exited for her first mission. When she woke up she went to the bathroom to take a shower. Sai walked to her closet after the shower. She picked out her usual clothing and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Her mother wasn't down yet, she was still sleeping. Sai her father was on a three day mission.

Saiyuki grabbed some apples for later and ate a sausage with eggs as breakfast. She brought money lunch for in the pauses. It felt like she was going back to school to her classmates. She ran to the Academy being almost too late as always. It was raining outside so she had to run pretty quick. She did get trenched but at least she got there just in time.

"Sorry, that I arrived late." She apologized and shook her head to dry her hair. When she looked toward the teacher she recognized his face. It was her teacher too. "Wow, Sir! You have changed!" Sai grinned to the older man. The man looked over with a smile. The man was tall and had green hair in a slight mohawk. His grayish eyes were shining of happiness to see his grown student again. "Well, you have too Saiyuki. You have really become grown up." When the man told that he looked back at his students and his ex student as well. The sensei saw Sai making faces and explaining how her teacher looked when he was her sensei. "Well, at least, you grown from the outside..." he sighed while walking over to the class. "You will be teaching these youngsters kenjutsu." he said in a very formal way. "I will be looking if everything goes as wanted and I will not interfere only when it is necessary." he informed the group. Sai looked over laughing and grinning at him. She stood up and went to whisper something in his ear. "You know you can pull that stick out of your ass now." she whispered loud enough for the kids to hear her. The class started to laugh hysterically while the man was left there with a red face. "Now now, you don't have to blush." Saiyuki said when she looked back to the man and nicely tapped his cheek. The man just sighed and cleared his voice. "Now will you please start the lesson?" he said still embarrassed. Saiyuki nodded and pointed to a seat as a gesture to let him sit. The man gladly went to his seat and placed his elbows on his knees. His legs were spread open so it was more comfortable. He leaned his head on his hands and looked at the young girl teaching the younger kids. A smile crept upon his face to see his students so happy.

"O.k! Everyone stand in a line an follow me to the sticks! Ahem... i mean wooden swords..." Sai spoke to her children with a happy smile. She began to walk toward the swords and gave everyone a sword to begin with. "So you are the ones who like kenjutsu hmm?" all the kids nodded in response. As Sai closed her eyes she spoke "Then find a sparring partner!" she looked back to see the kids running around to find their best friend to spar with. One kid was left out since they were with 9 and it seemed like nobody wanted to spar with him either. The teacher saw him as well. "Oi, Katoro, find a partner!" he yelled to the little boy. Sai looked to her teacher and chook her head. Saiyuki walked to the boy and knelt down to be at the same eye height. "Do you want to be my sparring partner, kiddo?" The Kobayashi asked in a manner as she was honoured to be his partner. The boy his face lightened up like a light bulb. He nodded with one of the biggest smiles on his face and walked with Sai toward a open space. Everyone else was jealous that they couldn't spar with Saiyuki since she was so nice and funny. The man stood up and was now walking toward Katoro and Saiyuki. "I can be his partner then you can explain it better. Will you be my partner, Katoro?" the green haired man asked. Katoro chook his head no and Sai had to keep in her laugh but unfortunaly Sai couldn't and started to laugh out loud. "You just got rejected, Siro Sensei!" Sai said still laughing and pointed to his face. Siro went a bit disapointed back to his seat.

"Now, everyone start to spar and i will look around if someone does it right or wrong." Saiyuki announced and began to spar with her buddy Katoro. She didn't do her best since she was good and let Katoro win sometimes. When Sai went through the class to see how everyone was doing Siro took over to spar with Katoro. Sai corrected a few kids but the most of them did very good.

The bell rang apfor diner and everyone rushed through the door to the park to est their lunch. Siro and Katoro went so sit with Sai since she was now alone. "Well well, who is the loner?" Siro said while grabbing her pilot hat and laying it between the two. "Still hanging with the hat i see..." The man asked while he grabbed his bottle of sake and took a gulp. "Of course i still wear it! I love it! Thank you again for buying that by the way!" Saiyuki smiled and saw Katoro coming her way. She waved at him as a gesture to sit next to her. Katoro ran gladly toward the pair.

When the bell rang again Saiyuki said goodbye since her lessom was now over. Siro petted her head as she said wanted to thank him. "No need for thank you's. It was a mision after all." the gray eyed man said and waved his student goodbye.

1079/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.