You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teachers Pet [D Rank Mission] Empty Teachers Pet [D Rank Mission] Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Long boots would storm loudly through the Academy halls. Kazu would have his hands stuffed in his hoodie pockets whilst he stomped slowly across the freshly varnished wooden floor boards. His crimson gaze would flicker back and forth between the classroom doors and the small plaque above their doors allowing others to identify the classroom. His olive boots would come to a halt as they slowly turned in their position, allowing Kazu's body to swivel before his right hand would grasp the iron handle of a classroom door.

His neck would bend backward allowing Kazu to notice the plaque above the door. 'Room 16.' "Ahh. Looks like I'm finally here and to begin my mission." His right arm would pull his grasped hand to his left allowing the wooden door to slide open. The open door would reveal a classroom of 15 children with no sensei in sight. Kazu would slowly make his way toward the desk placed at the corner of the classroom before sitting on the desk itself.

172/600 Words.

2Teachers Pet [D Rank Mission] Empty Re: Teachers Pet [D Rank Mission] Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:45 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Two crimson eyes would flicker at the crowd before him, his hands woven together affront his chest would disconnect and weave back together atop his neck. Sitting in mission paradise he couldn't care much for the children before him, but if Iwagakure were to get any better his knowledge may be the push this village needed.

"Okay, so you may know me or seen me around the village."

He'd take a deep breath before continuing on. "The name's Kazu Kanetsu, a chuunin shinobi who shares the same village you all do." His crimson gaze would pan across the classroom picking out the few who looked more intimidated and weak. His gaze would catch on a shorter looking academy student, he had dark brown hair, glasses (how stereotypical) and freckles widespread across his face. His arm would extend affront him pointing to the 'weak' looking shinobi. "You there with the glasses, what's your name?" His eyes would stay focused on the boy he had picked out, his facial expression was calm yet sinisterly serious. A drop of sweat would slide from the top of the boy's forehead, as he began to answer Kazu. "M-m-m-y n-n-n-names Chino, Ch-ch-chino Kisuke." Kazu would smile at the stuttering academy student.

"Chino is it? Chino I'm gonna give you specifically a test to the class, everyone will give an answer, but only you will be correct, are you ready?" Chino would shake as Kazu's words slipped his lips. His eyes would enlarge from raw emotion of being embarrassed. It was easily evident that the boy was an underachiever, someone picked on and struck with hate from his peers, if it weren't for Zweiboy Kazu would've been in the same position. "Okay now I'm going to make clones, you must tell me how many i make and where they are, as soon as the smoke disperses, i want you to guess?"

The class would partake in a group 'Osu' (all shouting yes or affirmative) before concentrating on Kazu's actions. Kazu would place his hands together holding the sign of the tiger before closing his eyes. A cloud of smoke would emerge abruptly across the entire classroom, obscuring vision across the room entirely disallowing anyone from seeing what he was doing. The smoke would disperse leaving the class shocked as Kazu stood with no clones around him, with three kunai stuck in the wall behind him. The class became confused as no clones seemed to be present, but Chino would silenty answer. "One" The class would explode with laughter at the shock of his classmates answer. Murmurs would be heard throughout the class. "One? There's obviously no clone, it's a trick question." But the sniggles and laughter would cut off as Kazu spoke. "Correct." Kazu would explode into smoke as it was a clone all along, whilst a kunai similtaneously reformed into Kazu.

As future shinobi it's your goal to be alert all the time like Chino, with sensory skill's like that you'll be giving the Tsuchikage a run for his money. Kazu would sniggle before waving to the class. "Class dismissed.

538 (710/600)

Mission Completed || Exit Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.