You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
The moon's mysterious figure lingered timidly in the darkened skies, setting a cast of the sun's borrowed light across the earth below. Nimble blades of grassed swayed majestically from side to side, following the subtle breezes that swept the area. It was a beautiful spring evening in Iwakagure; the rare sighting of sakura petals filled the entire village and mountains alike. With such a gorgeous sight, one could quickly forget how rough the area was normally. A thin cloud of carbon dioxide flowed between Zwei's parched lips as he ambled along the petal filled earth, which concealed the rocky terrain below. Idle hands were settled in his pocket as he cleared the expanse and made his way towards his destination. At first it had seemed as if he had no real destination -- emerald hued lenses were focused on the earth before him as a rather blank face filled his profile. Over the last couple of days a series of disappointing realities had left Zwei insecure for the most part. He just came short of becoming a Chuunin, been defeated in a few combat rounds, it wasn't because he lacked the proper skill; of course not, it was because of his problematic heart condition and recently the effects have been far more severe than usual.

The scent of fresh water filled his nostrils and soon the sound of rushing waves followed as he advanced forward. Once he had gotten closer he simply stopped, taking notice of the beautiful scenery before him. One of the hidden beauties in Iwakagure; a waterfall, which was quite a distance from lake Iwakagure and fortunately for Zwei - it wasn't as popular. Just below the crashing waterfall, there was a massive river -- the stream was very calm and due to the placement of a few scattered rocks within there wasn't any real chance to be swept by it unless someone was on the other side of it. Zwei made his way over to waterfall part of it, taking notice of the rocks around the water; the vegetation was very powerful around the parts where the water touched the rocks. There were several patches of moss scattered about, which really added to the nightly scenery. "Man, this place is beautiful." Zwei uttered softly to himself as the edges of his lips lifted; a faint smile shaped his profile. Regardless of how he felt prior to coming to the waterfall; he was always relieved once his gaze was set upon the area. He retreated his hands from his pockets, placing them gently on his head as he begun working against the firm lacings that kept his pony tail in a bind. With the string untied his hair fell to his shoulder, the tip of his hair had a soft blonde tint to it due to a little incident with a fellow shinobi.

Due to his moment of peace he didn't think to observe his surroundings; this place wasn't very popular among the locals so he wasn't worried about anyone seeing him. If someone was crazy enough to attack him -- he'd at least have enough time to defend himself if needed. It was a vast area and it would certainly be difficult to conceal an attack unless it was from a distance. Needless to say such thoughts didn't really bother Zwei, if he was going out at least the area around him was so beautiful. He begun to undress, starting off with the lacing that held his sheathe and sword, following by his white jacket with his clan insignia along the back, as well as his black pants and footwear(nudie booty). He paused for a moment to fold up his items neatly and placed the sword on the on top of his clothes. With the towel he had placed over his shoulder he simply placed it over his head and made his way into the water. He flinched and grunted gently as the cold water initially placed against his flesh. Goosebumps filled his body and although it was rather cold he didn't shy away from it at all but merely went further in until he was under the water fall. Fortunately for him the water was high enough so he was concealed, but low enough so his head poked out and he didn't have to suffer for air. He released one last breath as he folded the towel over his forehead the crashing waves heading his head and clouding his ears slightly. "Oh this place is awesome."

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The night its beauty became visible between the clouds. The moon was reflecting the sun its light at her best, shining even brighter then before. The stars that hung next to the great big light, had a magnificent touch to them. There were so many little shining specks up in the air. A few loose grass strings flew by, reflecting the light of the bright moon. It was like an artwork, such beauty can only be seen once in a lifetime. The leaves and paddles flying around so elegantly like they knew that it looked beautiful. A few dropped on the way when the little breeze lost its power, but then were quickly picked up again by the following wind. The floating air made some of Saiyuki her hair float with it. Her gaze was locked onto the big shining orb, she had never seen such a huge version of it.

While she was getting closer to her destination, step by step, she could now already hear the water streaming down with power. She would climb up the waterfall and stood in the middle of it on a stone. Sai was looking down, deciding if she would jump in the stream or not. She did it once before but got a few scratches of the stones that block the waterfall. She looked away now facing the other side of the river. The white orb was visible in the water with its shining stars. A few fish were swimming against the stream, it was their nature to do so. One of them jumped out off the water and back in it, making the reflected moon blurry. This brought Saiyuki back to her decision. Finally she knew what to do. Taking of her shirt and hot-pants, before she would jump in the water. Sai folded her clothes and placed them in her backpack throwing it down on the ground.

Before she would jump Saiyuki took a second look down. Her eyes spotted another person going in the water. It looked like a male, how old she couldn't see. The Kobayashi saw him going in the waterfall. She now thought that the coast was clear to jump. Stretching her legs and arms, she took a step back. She shook her head and stood ready to go. Taking one step and placing her feet together, before she went down, making a splashing sound.

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
It was a cool night, the evening breeze chilling Raishi's face.He was at the top of the highest waterfall, hidden behind a stack of boulders, his favourite spot in the whole of the village, thinking about the still picture that was his life.....how did he get here?

He thought, trying to retrace his steps.
He had had a long and uneventful day as usual, not that he could remember anything that he did. The only thing he could actually remember, were the loud screams that echoed in his head as he slept...that's right, he had his nightmares again. This one was different from the rest, the same menacing face torturing him yes, but this time, he heard a voice coming out from the raspy lips of his predator.....

"Be very afraid.."

Raishi had woken up immediately, beads of sweat decorating his forehead, his body drenched. He hated sleeping, despite its necessity. That was why he had headed out to Waterfall Point...he needed to calm his nerves, to grasp some bit of serenity. That was how he got there.

Splash
Splash

Raishi stood up immediately, his senses alert.....it seemed that he was not alone.

He jumped off his spot slowly, the cool breeze hugging him tightly as he rode the air...

"Who's there?"

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Although muffled Zwei could hear the sounds of foliage rustling in the distance; at first he thought nothing of it, if anything it was probably the wildlife of the area. It was something about nature that always soothed him and while he was encompassed by purity of the forest. At this point he hadn't as much as opened his eyes; he merely enjoyed the water as it caressed his flesh with it's gentle, yet vigorous downpour. It wasn't until a series of splashes caught his attention. He immediately leaned forward a little bit, pulling his head from the downpour of water to see what was going on. Pushing himself up he immediately exposed himself, but was more concerned with the idea of possibly getting assassinated rather than someone catching him nude. He moved forward a little bit, but the sound of a second person's voice caught his attention.

'Who's there?"

Zwei turned his head and caught a glimpse of a young man to his side -- he sensed no aggression from the male, if anything he was just as curious as he was. Needless to say he thought this water fall front was his little secret, it was ashame that other's new about the where abouts of this area. Needless to say the mystery of the splashing hadn't been resolved quite yet -- after looking around a bit he hopped on a rock, but once he did he noticed a young woman who was also going for a little swim. She was quite beautiful and the way the water styled her long silver hair and the way it sprawled across the top of the water was absolutely amazing. Was he dreaming? It was then an rather uninivited breeze swept the area and brushed against his flesh. The chills was enough for him to want to jump out of his skin! But it also reminded him that he was in the nude and perhaps flashing two strangers wasn't the best idea. He immediately jumped back into the water, placing his hands over his privates. "My apologies! I didn't know other people knew about the water fall, I sort of thought this was my spot. I'm Zwei by the way." His greetings were directed to both of the strangers he had encountered.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The Kobayashi member had jumped from the cliff down into the transparent water. After going down she jumped up in the water, swinging back her hair so none would hang in her face. She swum around for a while until she heard a voice that was a bit louder than the sound of water falling. The voice Saiyuki heard was asking who was there. Of course the girl looked over from where the voice came but before she did that she would cover her bra with her hands since the color was white and the cloth was thin. The double color eyed girl looked over. The sight of what she saw then shocked her. A boy obviously a young one was standing on a rock in his Adam's outfit.

Saiyuki her eyes widened and got closed again. The red faced girl was now facing the water not keen of what she just saw. Sai heard a splash thinking that the boy got back in the cold blue liquid. Sai doubted for a second and gazed at the big moon shining in all its glory. The moon made her eyes sparkle. Saiyuki loved the night at his darkest with the moon shining bright and letting the darkness seem light. Her eyelids relaxed and were half closed. The moon hypnotized her with her beautiful shine. Saiyuki was totally relaxed and fell backwards in the water. The icy shock made her wake up from the gaze and look back toward her companions.

The naked boy told his name when he got over the fact that he was naked in front of people. He also said that he thought he was the only one knowing this place. "Well, sharing this beautiful place isn't so bad... But the sight of you naked that is forever imprinted in my head. That is awful!" Sai grinned as if it was a joke. "I am Saiyuki from the Kobayashi clan, by the way! Y'all can me Sai if you want." The girl her eyes wandered from the clothed boy to the naked one, making her cheeks turn pink again. "Now please put on some clothing!!" the only girl yelled being embarrassed when she saw the picture of the naked boy in her mind once more. She dived in the water to let the image get washed away by the cool water. She came back above water now realizing she was closer to the boy. Quickly she tried to run in the other direction, but the water slowed her speed down and made running look rather comic.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei let out a bashful chuckle as the young woman teased him about his nudity; he certainly wasn't the one to prance around in his birthday suit in front of others had he known. The nudity honestly didn't bother him, but by the way she reacted was motivation enough to at least put on some clothes. At first he didn't make any movements, he merely watched the young girl -- he couldn't get over the idea of how beautiful she was. The moonlit pond really emphasized her curvaceous physique, the rippling waves pressed against her body rather majestically. "It's a pleasure to meet you Saiyuki-chan." He replied, making sure not to shorten her name -- it was a pretty name and he felt she deserved the utmost respect. Perhaps in the future if they remained in contact he would shorten his name, but of course now wasn't the time. After a few exchanges of dialect he realized he had yet to put on any clothes -- it was until Saiyuki submerged, but against her will the current of the waves had brought her closer to him.

Once she had poked her head from the lake and realized where she was -- he couldn't help but to break into a faint smile; her coy behavior had only led her into a more embarrassing predicament. He watched her as she tried to get away -- yet the waves betrayed her as it forced her into a slow trot. Had he been immoral at the slightest he could've easily kept her from getting away, yet he had no intention of doing something as silly as that. "Okay, fine -- I'll put something on. Don't go hurting yourself." He begun as he made way into the direction of his clothes. Although the water wasn't too deep he glided across the water in a swimming motion until he was towards dry land. "Just make sure you don't turn around -- I don't want you to get a heart attack on me or anything like that." He concluded as he reached for a pair of boxers he had brought with him. A slight frown shaped his lips momentarily -- he would've certainly loved to have been free, but he could certainly respect a young girl's wishes. While still in the water he slid the boxers on and made his way over into her direction.

"So Saiyuki-chan -- you look familiar, perhaps I've seen you before?" He uttered as he got a bit closer; the water had begun to get a tad bit deeper since they had wandered off a bit -- the water was just under his chest even though he stood straight up. At this point he was about a meter away from her -- the proximity didn't bother him at the slightest, if anything he wanted to stare her dead in her eyes to actually know what she was about.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Sai hadn't noticed at first that her companion had warned her. When the girl saw him getting out of the water, she could quickly turn around but that only made her stumble over her own feet, falling in the water once more. The body of Saiyuki connected the water and it made a splashing sound. She had her eyes open when underwater. First she was shocked when she saw a fish in front of her face but then she just admired it closely. She loved nature very much. She examined the fish, that was swimming away now. The white haired girl was a bit forgetful and of course she that people had room breath underwater. Her different hued eyes widened when she realized she had no oxygen left. The arms and legs of the girl started to move around at a wild pace.

Finally, she could breath when her head popped out of the water. The boy now had his boxers on and was coming her way. Saiyuki stood up quickly. The water was pretty high where they were now. The water was at their chests. The male kept coming closer and closer until a metre of so was still between the two. Saiyuki felt so much more comfortable with him wearing boxers. So Saiyuki-chan -- you look familiar, perhaps I've seen you before?" Saiyuki looked at him a bit confused. She had never seen him before, at least as far she could remember. The Kobayashi had her thinking face glued to her while she tried to remember if they had seen each other before. Sai could really not remember him at all. "Eh.. Not that I know of... Should I know you then?" She had asked when moving at bit back where she couldn't stand any longer. Her legs and arms made her head stay above water while swimming at a slow pace. In her braIn mass she was still trying to think if maybe they had indeed seen each other before. Unfortunately, Sai still couldn't find any memory of him.

Sai disappeared underwater, diving with the fish. She swum around as if she had never done it before. It felt so good to get to slim again for her. She hadn't done it in a while and Sai missed it.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
For a brief moment he took a glimpse of her eyes, taking notice of the heterochromia irises she possessed. It was quite uncommon to see someone who had two different color eyes, but standing before him was a young girl who happened to have them. Zwei placed an idle hand along side of his head, ruffling up his hair a bit -- he was a tad bit embarrassed by her question. It was certainly okay that she didn't know who he was, but it was rather creepy to admit that he was familiar with who she was. In his eyes it would be unjust not to know of her or at least of her clan; The Kobayashi clan were heavily regarded as some of Iwa's top Kenjutsu clans -- it was only right for someone of Zwei's stature to know of her. The edges of his lips lifted slightly as a faint smile shaped his lips: "Sorry, I guess I came off a bit creepy -- I'm actually from Tetsu No Kuni, I came to this village a many years ago. I'm well versed in the arts of the sword so I was a bit familiar with your clan and I've seen you once or twice around the academy." He paused for a moment, taking notice of her diving under water -- the abrupt act led him into a bit of a chuckle. She was so carefree and actually enjoyed nature, he could certainly appreciate her ability to embrace with nature the way she did.

While she was submerged under water he took a few steps back, planting his feet carefully along the rocks below as he retreated from her position. He peaked over his shoulder, examining the area where the other male was originally. It hadn't crossed his mind until now that the male had vanished just as quickly as he arrived. Zwei made sure not to pay too much attention to it, but it was quite peculiar -- even though the first guy had left, he couldn't help but feel as if he was being watched by someone... 

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Sai looked how Zwei ruffled through his own hair, making the strands of hair shake between his fingers. Seeing how he did so, Saiyuki got the urge to also do it with his hair. Her muscles worked together with her tendons to swim closer to the boy as she was moving closer she made up her mind to not ruffle his hair, it would be a bit creepy she thought. So she swam circles around the boy, to not make her going toward him unnecessary. The girl was making circles around the boy as if she was a shark circling her pray. Saiyuki moved from swimming on her belly to swimming on her back. In her mind swimming like that made her relax more and better.

The water moved as the silver tinted hair felt off her shoulder and rolled in the blurry water. The girl moved her feet to get forward and her body to change the direction of swimming. The female gazed up in the air and looked at the eternal night. The beauty of a while ago was still gazing over the two humans. Sai had her eyes half closed and let out a light and relaxing sigh. The black spot in the middle of her eyes reflected the moon. The beauty was still there, little bugs flew over the water. Saiyuki her eyes followed them until a fish jumped up and matched the fly. The circle of life was such a fantastic thing.  Everything helped each other with living. Even if some died during the process, it was recreated as something else.

The boy's lips parted to speak, " Sorry, I guess I came off a bit creepy -- I'm actually from Tetsu No Kuni, I came to this village a many years ago. I'm well versed in the arts of the sword so I was a bit familiar with your clan and I've seen you once or twice around the academy". The girl looked over to the male human that was keeping her company. Sai let out a small laugh when he apologized. She didn't think it was creepy at all. It was quite nice that people acknowledged her existence. A playful smile was still there on Sai her lips as she spoke, "It isn't  creepy. It is flattering and nice to know that people acknowledge me." The girl her eyes were closed as she gave her friend a nice smile. "I should have apologized for not noticing you in the village. " With a nod she floated back further in the lake, diving in once more. Sai noticed Zwei looking over his shoulder to secure the area of people. She had no idea why since the person who was there earlier had left. Her carefree nature may be wrong about that but she would see it when something happens.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei was reluctant to surrender his cautious behavior -- he wanted to just enjoy this young woman's company, however there was just that nagging sensation that just wouldn't go away! He shifted his attention back to Saiyuki and greeted her with yet another faint smile, finding her remark rather humorous to say the least. It was surprising to him that she wasn't familiar with him, he was well known for his swordsmanship and clout as a shinobi. For a brief moment a hint of egotism shaped his profile though was merely shaken away once he realized it. There was no need to be big headed at this very moment especially since she went out her way to be so kind. "No worries -- we're certainly acquainted with one another now -- probably more than I would like.." He joked in reference to his little nude episode earlier. "By the way -- I'm sorry about that, I would've thought that the first time a girl were to see me, it'd be a tad bit more romantic than a random encounter." He concluded with a chuckle before he motioned towards her, closing the gap between them yet again.

He reclined his head to the side with a sarcastic expression shrouding his profile: "You're actually flattered someone acknowledges you?" A faint chuckle escaped his lips as he begun to circle around her slowly. "I'd be more surprised if there was someone who didn't notice you. Excuse me for being blunt, but you're a pretty girl and...--" Before he could conclude his statement, he caught a glimpse of a reflected light pressing against the corner of his eye. "Watch out!" He warned as he lunged towards Saiyuki, placing his hands gently against her body as he shoved her from harms way. A kunai soared passed the duo - they were mere moments away from being plunged by the passing Kunai. Once Zwei had regained his composure he immediately examined his surroundings, taking notice of four men in black in prime position on their location. Their faces were concealed and kept, however their taunting chuckles echoed across the moonlit glade. They were in the trees, merely staring down at the duo: "What do you two think you're doing in our river?" One of the masked men stated as they peered down on the duo. Zwei instinctively pressed his back against Saiyuki's, keeping an idle hand poised along side of her hip -- just to make sure she was still there and his rear was guarded.

"We didn't know this river belonged to anyone, and who exactly are you guys?" Zwei inquired as he examined them, by the look of them -- they didn't seem to organize, perhaps just a bit of thugs trying to start some trouble and unfortunately with the wrong shinobi. "Oh did we ruin a date?" One of the other masked men uttered in a joking tone -- the two were poorly dressed and didn't exactly have the best positioning, but Zwei stilled liked their chances...

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As Zwei was closing the gap between the two, he said somethings that every girl would like, but then some idiot had to interfere their little conversation. The girl heard her companion shouting 'Watch out'. Saiyuki hadn't noticed the kunai thrown at them. Luckily, Zwei did and saved both of them from danger. As the ginger pushed Sai, she fell on her back into the water making a great splash. Her mind couldn't place the situation that fast as him but she got there. While she was surrounded by water and her feet touched the ground. Sai would use her feet to launch her own body back above the water to take a breath and look at who did ruin this beautiful night. "What do you two think you're doing in our river?" one of the black dressed men said with a bit to much arrogance that Sai could handle. She scanned the group of men, getting a grin on her face. The arrogance in the male his voice irritated Sai like a musquito flying around. "We didn't know this tiver belonged to anyone, and who exactly are you guys?"Sai her companion said. Saiyuki couldn't hold in her words any longer, she frowned her forehead and opened her mouth to speak up. "What the hell do you think you are doing! No one can boss me around and say where i can go! By the way, this is a public place, nobody owns it! Why would you start throwing kunai at us in the first place! That is just asking for problems! And another thing, your name isn't on the river or in the river now is it, so shut the fuck up and stop ruining this beautiful night, you dimwit!" She shouted looking up at the probably older males then her, but she didn't are that those bad excuses for shinobi would get angry. She would kick their asses, no mather what. Saiyuki didn't notice Zwei his hand ob her hip. That was now the least thing she would think about but Sai couldn't not take notice of it after she knew. 

"Oh did we ruin a date?" One man said again with arrogance in his voice. Sai was bioling frol the inside. She hated people with to much arrogance. She breathed out to relax a bit, but that didn't work at all. "Zwei, what now?" She asked in a whisper, loud enough for him to hear but not for the thugs. Saiyuki wouldn't want to make any more problems that she already did. "All my stuff inluding, my katana are on land..." Saiyuki informed her friend.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Emerald hued eyes shifted from side to side, examining the area that encompassed them -- during Saiyuki's angry outburst, Zwei utilized the brief distraction to think of a plan. He was just as quick in the mind as he was with his feet. Zwei motioned his foot in the water and due to the night, and fortunately for the duo the night concealed any movements made under the water. Hies toes poked against the rocky terrain below, brushing through a few weeds and pebbles below until pressingly against against the steel kunai that was originally used to attack them. "Zwei, What now?" Her words lingered in his mind for a moment; his plan was lacking to say the least, but he believed in their combined potential. "All my stuff, including my Katana are on land" The edges of his lips lifted slightly, followed by a soft chuckle: "Well I guess, we'll create a little distraction. I'm counting on you." He concluded and despite the obvious disadvantage he couldn't help but to find the situation rather comical. The group of bullies felt empowered by their advantage only because they had the duo outnumbered: "What's so funny Ginger?" The leader of the group inquired as he glided his attention over to Zwei.

"I just find it funny -- you guys picked the wrong two to mess with." Without much warning he focused his chakra towards his feet, leaping up so he was standing above the water. There was brief moment while Zwei was standing above the water, kneeling down he took grasp of the Kunai hilt before catapulting himself towards the leader of the gang. Zwei's entire body twisted slightly, giving himself a bit of freedom just in case the use of his flexibility would be needed. His initial plan was merely to give Saiyuki enough time to reclaim her weapons and regroup from there; he was mere distraction and fortunately the first part of his plan had acted out just as he had planned. Once Zwei was in the air -- the four immediately withdrew their weapons and targeted him as he begun he reached the climax of the jump. A green aura shrouded his entire frame before illuminating his arms. Just as the Kunai were about to collide with his body he twisted his entire body as green blades stretched two meters from his arms, propelling the blades into several directions. A few kunai fell into the water, causing a few subtle splashes as the tip of the blades pierced through the water.

Despite Zwei's efforts a Kunai went through his defense and scrapped alongside of his neck. His teeth gritted slightly as he grimaced in pain momentarily; however his emerald hued eyes stared towards the leader of the pact and once he was in range he brought both of his arms down across the leader's chest -- ripping through his attire and piercing through his flesh. It was certainly not enough to kill him, but more than enough to cause the leader a few injuries that woudn't heal for quite some time. The leader yelled out in pain as the blades ripped through his flesh and due to Zwei's momentum he fell into the leader, knocking him off the tree -- they both fell to the earth, Zwei's body slamming over the leader of the pact. An idle hand immediately lifted to the side of his neck in attempt to stop the bleeding. It wasn't be a fatal injury by far but the gash, complimented with the fall left him in a fairly undesirable state. At this point the other three begun making their way over to Zwei -- at this point he would only hope that Saiyuki had retrieved her weapons.

Jutsu Used:

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As Sai her friend Zwei was being a distraction for her to get her stuff. She forgot it for a minute, admiring her companions skills. She shook her head and ran towards her stuff by walking on the water. Her feet moved as fast as she could but soon she heard a loud thud. With a quick turn she looked behind her seeing Zwei and one of the shinobi laying on the ground. Her eyes widened as she saw them. Now Sai had to hurry. The fingers of the girl touched the hilt of her katana and pulled it out. The  tunica of the sharp weapon was thrown at the few shinobi, trying to get their attention to her and forget about Zwei. They did indeed notice it and looked at her angrily. Sai was nog getting closer and closer running as fast as she could. When the time and space was right she would stand guard in front of Zwei. Spreading her legs over his body in a protection pose. 

The look in her eyes had determination and strong will in them. The two only met just a few minutes ago and now she was protecting her new friend. Not that it would matter if she knew the person or not, her nature tells her to protect as much as she can and so she will. Saiyuki swung her sword in their direction to let them take a few step backs. A moment of silence passed as the wind flew by and brought rose paddles with her. After the rose paddles flew by she got to action. Her feet got her closer and quick. The girl swung her sword once more -, this tile with intent to hurt. Luckily for them, they could move back fast but one was still cut by the tip of the metal of her katana. "Damn.. Almost got him!" she thought while swinging her sword multiple times. Her eyes still locked onto theirs and not looking away .

Her feet were almost moving on its own when there was space between her and her enemy. Saiyuki went for a full attack and turned her feet to take a low but fast jump forward, stinging the shoulder of her opponent. The person yelped in pain as the other one was now charging at Saiyuki with his blade in his hands. Sai made swift moves to dodge the attacks, but then her foot got stuck behind a root of a tree that was sticking out, above the ground. Saiyuki fell on her back and quickly got up on her elbows took look at the now close enemy. Her right hand still had a good grib on her katana and when the man swinged his blade, Saiyuki would raise hers to block it. In the corner of her eye she saw the other male rushing toward her with pain in his shoulder. Saiyuki quickly kicked the one in front of her into his shins. The man let one hand go of his blade to put his hand on the throbbing part. Then Saiyuki had to make a quick move to kick the sword away from his hands, but she didn't see that the other one was now very close and split her cells of her upper arm. The cut quickly turned dark blood red as the blade was removed. Saiyuki almost lost balance when the man swung his sword at her. The Kobayashi had just enough balance to duck and let the sharp part of the blade cut though a few hair strings. As she bend down she cut both of the lower legs of her opponent in one move. With now one laying on the ground as the other was still hurt by the kick. 

Saiyuki went over to the one standing, knocking him out with the back of her hilt. "Good night." She said in a psycho way.

The white haired girl would walk over to the two laying on the ground. She helped her friend up checking if he didn't hurt himself. Saiyuki smiled at Zwei, ruffling though his hair.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei allowed a sigh of relief to exceed his nimble lips as the young Kunoichi stood over him; he kept his hand poised along side of his neck as he admired her physique from below. A faint red coat painted his cheeks as he watched her water glistened flesh. She was under dressed to say the least -- however he didn't seem to mind at all. The way she moved about, her excellent swordsmanship combined with her natural curves captivated him in every single way. He had no doubt that she'd be able to take out the trio, even though she was out numbered. She was far too skilled and her moves were quite amazing -- Saiyuki was certainly amazing. Zwei found himself relatively amused once she dispatched the group of ruffians, fortunately there were no fatal wounds applied to the trio; however they would certainly learn their lessons once they had regained their consciousness.

A faint smile shaped his lips as Saiyuki begun to approach him -- he stood with her assistance, shaking his head a bit as she ruffled through his hair. His emerald hued lenses shifted a bit as he examined her from head to toe: "You looked great." He uttered softly, pausing for a bit and shaking his head yet again: "I meant your swordsmanship! It was awesome." The red coating at his cheeks intensified a bit, slightly embarrassed by the words that escaped his lips. His gaze shifted over to the downed shinobi: "Perhaps we should call it a night. I'll walk you home." Zwei removed his hand from his neck and examined the blood coating his palm. It wasn't terrible by any means, but certainly a stinging sensation that plagued the side of his neck. He dismissed it and made his way over to his pile of clothes and the wooden sword to pick it up: "Lead the way Saiyuki -- remind me to never get on your bad side."

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As Zwei was getting up with Saiyuki her help, she could see his eyes wandering from her head to her toes. Saiyuki chuckled when she noticed him gazing at her. Her hand was still resting on Zwei's head. Saiyuki took notice of the red liquid on Zwei his neck. The girl made the space between the two smaller as she wanted to take a look at the wound. 

Saiyuki noticed that Zwei said something with a soft voice. "You looked great," A smile played on Sai her lips as she heard it. "I meant your swordsmanship! It was awesome." Zwei's cheeks got a more intense red color as he realized what he said. Saiyuki instantly began to laugh at his embarrassment. She just couldn't kept her laugh in. 

"Perhaps we should call it a night. I'll walk you home." He said while removing his hand from his neck. Saiyuki saw the blood. She placed Zwei's hand back on it. Then she went to her clothes ripping a piece of cloth off her tanktop without saying a thing. As she was walking back to the boy she opened her mouth. "I may not be a medical ninja but everyone knows that you have to protect it from bacteria." Saiyuki said to the wounded male as she placed the ripped cloth on the blooded part and bind it to his neck. She smiled at the boy as she was done binding it. "Lead the way Saiyuki -- remind me to never get on your bad side." Zwei spoke as Sai her cheeks got a little pinkish when she realized he offered to walk with her. 

Saiyuki clapped her hand together as in a gesture to get moving and already stepped a bit forward. The moon took her full attention again when she turned around. It looked like it got bigger and the starts were shining even more. The beautiful night sky was gazing over the waterfalls. As Saiyuki grabbed her backpack and clothes she put back on. She had forgot to do one thing. With her bag bumping against her back she ran toward the river, grabbing a flat stone and throwing it with the flat side onto the water. The stone bumped three times on the water and then dissapeared into the water. Ssaiyuki always had to do that when there was water around her. 

"Let's go then." The girl with the ripped tanktop said while running back to her companion. She started to walk in the direction she came from at the beginning of the evening. Her wet hair was already drying with the wind blowing though it. She was gazing at the moon when they left the waterfalls. "Such beauty you only see once..." Saiyuki utterted with dreamy eyes staring up at the sky. Then she looked over to Zwei smiling. "I'm glad i got to share it with someone." The Kobayashi said with a little pink color creeping on her cheeks. She was walking a few metres in front of Zwei and walked back to him when she noticed it.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei made sure not to move as Saiyuki begun to bind the cloth around his neck -- they were certainly well acquainted at this point so he didn't have the slightest when it came to her treating the wound. Zwei would simply wait for his companion to retreive her belongings, taking the brief moment to examine the shinobi that were beginning to regain consciousness. They made no comment and groaned as they begun to 'revive' one another. Although they were jerks; Zwei watched them carefully to make sure they'd be able to make it to their homes. The wounds weren't too serious and if anything after a week they'd probably be back to their normal skill set; however, Zwei was sure they'd think again before sneaking up on people around these parts.

A faint smile shaped Zwei's lips as Saiyuki had returned with her belongings; with her items in hand they begun to make their retreat from the forest. Zwei listened intently as she spoke, admiring goddess-like physique and the way the natural sway of her hips. As the words escaped her lips about the scenic beauty; Zwei couldn't help but to agree: "Yes, beautiful indeed." however his words were more so in reference to her than anything. "I'm glad i got to share it with someone." It was quite welcoming to hear such words from such a beautiful young lady; she was well versed in combat and although the communication between the two was brief, he fancied her company. He was now walking along side her and after a while they begun walking towards some buildings, the light originating from the torches conveniently placed along side building, poles, and other fixtures.

Zwei was familiar with the Kobayashi house hold, but made sure to follow along side her or anything in that nature. His gaze lifted a bit as he admired the night's sky, there weren't a lot of obstacles in front of them so he wasn't worried about running into anything: "What do you want to do when you grow up Saiyuki? How will you leave your mark on this village?"

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As the two were now walking next to buildings Saiyuki heard her companion talk. "What do you want to do when you grow up Saiyuki? How will you leave your mark on this village?" Zwei asked while gazing a the sky. Saiyuki turned around to look at him and stopped making movements. A smile played on her natural colored lips. "How will I leave my mark? I dunno... My first intentions were to be Kage but now i think it's nothing for me. I will still be trying to reach the top ten strongest of the village but i doubt that will be the mark i will leave here. Maybe i will become a missing nin? Or i could also stay low and don't rank up at all. When the time is there the village will remember me as me and me only. Maybe they won't give a shit about me later!"   When the last sentence escaped her mouth her lips were shaped into a playful grin, making it clear it was a joke. Saiyuki noticed Zwei looking at the sky, Sai couldn't resist to look up either. The night sky was one of the most beautiful things she had seen in her life. She loved its mysterious touch and shining stars. The wind lay down as the time passed. Sai hadn't noticed that without the wind it was pretty hot outside and without the cool water of the waterfalls surrounding her it was even warmer.

"What about you, Zwei? What are your plans for the future and how will you leave your mark in Iwagakure?" Saiyuki asked the same question her friend asked. While returning the question Saiyuki started to walk again, in the direction of her home. Inside she wished everyone was sleeping so no weird thoughts would pop up in the minds of her family members.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei broke into a faint chuckle upon hearing her reply; she seemed very enthusiastic, but seeming to lack a little bit of confidence: "The Kage, huh?" He started off, pausing for a bit as he continued to stare at the sky allowing the rest of her comments to linger idly in his head. Zwei most definitely enjoyed her company and didn't like the idea of her leaving the village, was there something else going on that he didn't know of? Needless to say it wasn't his place to judge and if he had anything to do with it, perhaps he could stop her prior to making that leap. Once the question had been passed to him he shifted his attention over to her, admiring those different color eyes of hers. "Well, what makes you so sure you won't become a Kage?" The question seemed bittersweet; a slight frown shaped his lips momentarily as he thought of his sensei, the Hokage Arashi who had met his demise far too soon. Zwei shook the thought out of his mind for the moment before finally deciding to answer the question.

"Well I don't plan on being anything as extravagant as or even the strongest warrior for that matter, none of that is important to me." Zwei placed an idle hand on his head, ruffling up his hair a bit and even tugging at it a bit: "I just want to find a place where I belong. As I said before I'm from Tetsu no Kuni, and trained most of my life to be a samurai. I'm well versed in the sword so I certainly can hold my own in combat, but I could never fully understand what it's like to be a shinobi." He paused, breaking into a faint chuckle as he shifted his attention over her: "However, I don't really belong in Tetsu no Kuni because I'm now 'tainted' in the way of the shinobi. I guess you could say it's bitter sweet." Just as he concluded his statement he took notice of the Kobayashi insignia hanging above a gate. There were mere meters away from the Kobayashi household. "Looks like we're here -- sorry if I bore you earlier with the talk of belonging and stuff, but back to you: I think you should strive to become the strongest shinobi in Iwakagure, don't let anyone tell you -- you can't do it. I wouldn't mind if you became the Tsuichikage, then I'd be able to tell everyone that I flashed the kage." He added with a bit of sarcasm in his tone; a faint red coat filling his cheeks as the embarrassment and slightly self disappointing begun to fill in.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki thought about what Zwei asked. She wasn't so sure of an answer. "I think i am too lazy to become Kage." A chuckle came up as she was speaking. "Don't they have to do a lot of work involving papers? Because i'm not good at that." She added when the chuckle disapeared. Saiyuki was starting to move her body again to step next to Zwei. She looked at his face noticong a frown that wasn't on there earlier. Sai looked at him a bit troubled, sid she say something wrong? She just answered him in an honest way. It must be something else. "Uh.. Something wrong, Zwei?" As she asked her hand was placed upon Zwei's shoulder and pulled him into a bear hug. "It's alright. I don't know what happened to let you down a bit but it's alright." Saiyuki said in a very caring and honest voice. She stretched her arms to look at her comrad and gave him a smile.

Saiyuki listened carefully what Zwei had to say. A big title didn't really matter to Sai too but she just wanted to be known. "I just want to find a place where I belong. As I said before I'm from Tetsu no Kuni, and trained most of my life to be a samurai. I'm well versed in the sword so I certainly can hold my own in combat, but I could never fully understand what it's like to be a shinobi. However, I don't really belong in Tetsu no Kuni because I'm now 'tainted' in the way of the shinobi. I guess you could say it's bitter sweet." Zwei told her. Saiyuki took notice of the Kobayashi's symbol and heard Zweictalk some more. "Looks like we're here -- sorry if I bore you earlier with the talk of belonging and stuff, but back to you: I think you should strive to become the strongest shinobi in Iwakagure, don't let anyone tell you -- you can't do it. I wouldn't mind if you became the Tsuichikage, then I'd be able to tell everyone that I flashed the kage." A slight pink color could be seen on his face when telling so. As Sai gave another chuckle she suddenly saw the picture of Zwei standing on the rock again. Her cheeks were red and her eyes widened. Saiyuki shook her head to get the image out of her head and then look back at Zwei. "I see, you're right." Saiyuki said when seeing her house with no lights on. She tried to focus on the house and not let that picture appear back in her mind. "Looks like everyone's sleeping already. You want to come in for a drink? I just remembered that we didn't drink anything back there. And since everyone is sleeping, they won't get to think awkward stuff." A slight smile played on her lips as she was offering him a drink. "You don't have to come in, it is just an offer." She tried to make Zwei feel that he didn't had to say yes.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei was taken aback by the sudden embrace, feeling the warm of her lightly cloth body against his own. His skin flushed slightly as his skin emitted a faint pinkish/red hue: "Oh, okay - thank you." He uttered as he pulled her into a deeper hug before breaking away. The sympathy lingering in her sweet tone embarrassed Zwei a little bit; he had no intention to bring the mood down with his depressing conversation, but it certainly seemed that's where he had taken it. He was pleased once she begun laughing again after his remark about his nude episode. It was certainly a lasting image that he was sure would stay around no matter how hard he tried to forget it.

"Awkward stuff?" He inquired, finding her proposition quite welcoming to say the least. To be honest he enjoyed her company a lot and certainly wasn't read to end the night so abruptly. Despite his questioning he knew exactly what she was referring to, it probably wouldn't be in her best interest to spontaneously show up with a strange male in the middle of the night. They were teenagers and she extremely attractive and well developed especially for her age. Lingering thoughts begun to plague Zwei's mind the more he thought of it -- he was an handsome young male, in shape, top of his class, and obviously they shared a lot in common. A rather sheepish grin graced his profile momentarily as he just stared in awe of her, fascinated with the mere idea of sharing a drink with her. He was intrigued with the very idea and obviously curious about it -- the more he thought about it, the more he psyched himself out and more or so magnified her subtle request.

It only lasted about 5-10 seconds until he realized what he was doing; he shook his head quickly and brought an idle fist to his hand as he cleared his throat in an attempt to regain his composure. "Sure, that sounds like a plan -- I'd like that actually, lead the way." He finally replied, placing an idle hand on the back of his head as he released a nervous chuckle. It probably wasn't one of his smoothest moments; however, he was certainly glad he didn't break out with some obnoxious drooling or anything like that.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki released the hug and so did Zwei. A red flustered Sai blinked af her companion as he asked, "Awkward stuff?". Saiyuki looked at her feet to let the shadow of her bangs cover the redness is her expression. "You know... Stuff." She said while playing with her hair. Her eyes wandered back up to search for his and the red tinted face of hers was now back visible. She wasn't to keen of blushing in front of people but Zwei flashed so why should  she be embarrassed? Saiyuki her gaze broke when she saw a light of her neigbours turn on. With a quick and sudden move she pushed Zwei in of the bushes with her whole body. "Normally i can't even stay up this late, let alone bring someone home. So please be quiet and stay still." She said while their faces were closer than ever. Another blush creeped on her cheeks as she could feel the breathing of Zwei brushing her face. Saiyuki couldn't move due to the neighbours so they had to stay like this for a minute or two.

The light went out and the head of Saiyuki peeped above the bush. She pushed herself up and offered a hand to her friend. "Sorry, my neighbours are always looking if i do something wrong or come home later than accepted. They also say everything to my parents so yeah, now you know why i pushed you into the bushes. Not that you will be thinking that i am a pervert!" With the last sentence a chuckle came from her lips as she said so. "Now please follow me!" A happy grin appeared from side to side and crossed Saiyuki her face. Sai opened the door with almost no sounds. The wooden floor cracked a bit as they walked on it. "Please, go right in the hall and you'll see the living room, you can get comfortable there and i'll be your waiter for tonight. So what do you like to drink?"

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Zwei found the Kunoichi rather adorable; she had broken the gaze momentarily, but he could still see the way her skin emit a soft red hue. He had no intention to further break down the meaning of 'stuff'. Her body language poured out with a hint of bashfulness; which he felt was rather appropriate, they had only been acquainted for about an hour or two. Within those two hours they had already shared a plethora of embarrassing stories, which their friends and colleagues would probably not even believe even if they saw it themselves. In any case Zwei was extremely attracted to the young kunoichi and felt that shared a pretty solid connection with one another. He reclined his head to the side slightly, allowing a sheepish grin to grace his profile: "Saiyuki I--" Before he could conclude his statement his attention had been drug away by a light gleaming within the corner of his eyes. It was rather late who exactly would be up at this time, let alone turning on the street light?

He didn't give it too much thought; matter of fact he didn't really have a choice - without warning he was influenced by an abrupt push, stumbling a bit until they fell into a bush. Before he could ask for an explanation she had already given him the spill about her strict curfew. Under normal circumstances he would deem his position rather inviting; they he laid beneath a gorgeous young woman, her soft bosoms resting gently against his chest. 'Relax, Zwei -- don't you do it' The thought raced through his mind as he tried to mentally plea to himself not to further embarrass himself. He had to keep his mind off the fact that she was laying on top him. He bit onto his bottom lip gently, closed his eyes, and tried to keep his breathing as subtle as possible. They were already in an intimate position and already shared a bit of moments, but he certainly didn't want to poke her or anything like that. For the most part he did well at keeping himself in tact; however, with every subtle adjustment she made it had only weakened his restrain.

When she adjusted to peak over the bush; his stomach clenched and eyes shot open - this particular adjustment applied enough pressure to push him against his limit. He clenched his fist tightly "Come on, just a little bit longer - you're killing me' He thought anxiously and just as he was about to lose himself she pushed herself off of him. A heavy sigh of relief escaped his lips as he just managed to allude certain embarrassment; not even he believed he would've been able to talk himself out of that. He opened his eyes and stared up at her, reaching up to take grasp of her offered hand. With her assistance he pushed himself up and leaned over, swatting his shorts down of leaves and such. There were a few scratches on his back from the twigs and bush, but certainly no blood by any means. When she begun to explain her neighbors he lifted his head to meet her gaze and immediately stood to wave off her concerns about her pervertism: "No, you're fine -- I don't think you're a pervert at all." He quickly injected, pausing for a moment before he uttered: "If you only knew." under his breath, in reference to episode that almost happened. Zwei placed an idle hand on the side of his head, ruffling up his hair as he also broke into a chuckle before following her as instructed.

As she cracked the door open he followed her closely, moving on the heel of his feet as he tip toed quietly along the wooden paved floor. The floor emitted a soft squeaking sound with each step they made; regardless of how sneaky they tried to be, it still made a soft sound "Oh you don't have to do that." He started off; trying not to burden her with being host responsibilities, however he quickly gave into his thirst: "Actually, a water would be nice." He replied, before making his way into the living room as instructed -- once inside sat on his knees, placing his hands gently on his lap. He allowed his gaze to wander a bit, observing the living room and admiring the decor. Zwei had been in the room for maybe thirty seconds or so until he could hear the sound of someone walking in the hallway. A faint smile graced his lips as he looked forward to seeing Saiyuki, coming to cater him; however, it sounded like it was coming from the other direction and the steps were rather heavy. The wooden paved floors shrieked heavily with each step; it was obvious the person who was coming made no attempt to be discreet.

"Oh crap." Zwei uttered under his breath, suspecting they managed to awaken one of her parents despite their attempt to sneak. He quickly rose, looking for a place to hide -- he eventually made his way into the corner of the room where a small closet department was located. Normally Zwei wouldn't dare disrespect anyone's household and attempt to hide, but it probably wouldn't be the best idea to meet Saiyuki's parents while poorly dressed. He slid the door open quietly and slipped in, catching a glimpse of an older male walking into the room just as he slid the door. He had just managed to escape for the most part -- the bad news was that he was trapped in the closet, but he could hear the male going into the living room and making himself comfortable.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki heard Skarn walk to the living room as she was prepairing his glass of water and some for her own as well. She slighly opened the fridge door to grab the cool bottle of mineral water. She heard footsteps on the cracking oak plates, that were the floor. Saiyuki thought it was just Zwei who was looking around. She felt a presence behind her but Saiyuki didn't bother to look. After all it could only be Zwei, waiting for his drink. The male person behind her stepped so close that their bodies connected. Then the person's arms were wrapped around her waist and she felt a mouth on her shoulder, giving it a kiss with his soft lips. This couldn't be Zwei now could it? Then who was it? Everyone was asleep and the only grown male in the house was her father. Shin, the one that Sai has the best relationship with was her father. Shin an Sai looked like each other, acted like each other and almosthad the same personalities.

But how could he get into the kitchen? Shin must've crossed Zwei on the way, since the only way to the kitchen was through the living room. How could Zwei not be noticed? All these questions roamed inside of Saiyuki her head as she kept thinking about it. "Oh, Hej, dad!" Saiyuki said with a nervous smile as she now realized it indeed was her father. She could've seen him in the reflection of the glass cupboard doors. "Why are you still up so late?" Shs asked trying to hide one glass of water. "I came to get some water since the neighbour's light woke me up. You of all people should know that i cannot stand light in the night, I can't sleep with light. " Saiyuki nodded and sipped from her glass of water, trying to look more casual. As Saiyuki turned around she saw her sleepy father that was hungry for some rest. "Had a hard day today with the mission?" His white haired daughter asked to try to make some time so Zwei could run in another room. "Yeah... Say Sai, why are you up so late and have leaves in your hair?" Her father asked in a confused state as he was pulling a leaf out of her hair, with one hand that left her waist. Saiyuki had to come up with a very good excuse to not get suspicious or get caught. "I came to get a drink and on the way back home I felt in a bush." Saiyuki said as she scratched her head. At least she didn't lie completely to her own father.

Shin his head moved closer to Saiyuki her neck. He was about to kiss her goodnight but then he smelled that her skin was quite wet and had the scent of a manly smell. Shin his eyes were now definatly awake just as his mind. He also smelled the same scent in the living room. This could end badly if they were caught. Saiyuki glomped her father as he was about the let go of her waist and return to the livong room. Sai hadn't seen Zwei or heard him move to another place. "My sweet Saiyuki, did you bring someone home?" A serious look could be seen on the face of her father. Saiyuki looked at his face and shook her head, "I did not." Shin then would look behind her to see another glass of water. "Then why are there two glasses, my dear Sai?" His voice was whispering in the girl her ears as he looked over her shoulder. "That's for you, of course!" Saiyuki said with suprised look. "I know you, dad, you always get up in the middle of the night and drink a glass of water. I was about to bring it to you." Sai was good at lying but she could never make up a lie fast enough so it looked like the truth. Except for this time, she could come up with a good and fast reaction. "So you don't mind me sitting in the living room with my beloved daughter?" In response Saiyuki shook her head to say it was alright. Her father guided her to the couch as they both sat down, close to each other. As Shin tapped his hand on his thigh, Saiyuki took it as a request to lay her head on his lap. As Shin kept suspicious, Saiyuki relaxed on his lap and after a while she crawled in the arms of her father for a hug. "Shouldn't you go to your bed?" Sai asked wirh concern he might fall asleep on the couch. Shin nodded and moved himself and crawled over his beloved daughter to get out of the sofa and slowly stepped up stairs.

When Saiyuki knew he was in his room, she called Zwei his name multiple times as gesture to come out. As she was calling for Zwei she made sure another glass with water was brought to the living room. "Zwei, your water is ready." She got comfortable on the couch once more, laying her whole body straight on it, in fetus position.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.