You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finders [D-rank Kumo] [repeatable] Empty Finders [D-rank Kumo] [repeatable] Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
“Another dead end D-rank mission,” Bokuden said disappointedly, “I’m starting to get the feeling that I’m going to be stuck running errands and doing menial tasks for ingrates here in Kumo for the rest of my life. What is it, finding a shoe this time? I can’t even. Who the hell hires shinobi to find a lost shoe? With the ryo he is paying the village he could easily purchase another damn shoe and save everyone some damn time.”
“What have I told you about being so dramatic?” Satomi growled at Bokuden, “We were given the mission and we are going to complete the mission, period. Besides, you’re still getting paid, right? So stop complaining about the mundaneness of your assignments and just do them. The real shinobi work will come in time, but you won’t be getting any better jobs if you can’t even complete D-rank missions!”
“Oh don’t even start with that Satomi,“ Bokuden replied, “We’ve never failed a mission and I have no intention of starting. All I’m saying is that I’m bored with these odd jobs for dirt pay.”
The duo brought their conversation to an end as the approached the address they were given and saw a fat middle aged man waving in their direction. “Oh God, it’s always something,” Bokuden noted to Satomi while letting out a sigh and placing his palm upon his forehead.
“Will you shut up? He’s going to hear you,” Satomi murmured to Bokuden, whipping the back of his leg with her tail to accentuate her point.
“You must be the shinobi I was told were here to assist me,” the man said as he approached Bokuden and Satomi. The man smelled like sweat that hadn’t been washed off in weeks leading Bokuden and Satomi’s faces to become visibly disgusted. The man didn’t seem to notice however as his eyes began to water and he ran towards the two. “I’m so glad to have two professionals working on the case! You have to help me! I lost my favorite shoe! That shoe means the world to me I have to get it back,” the man cried as he ran towards the two and seemingly reached out to hug them. The two easily side stepped the man and watched him face plant on the ground. The mission said to find a shoe not be the shoulder for his disgusting face to cry on after all. Either way, the man proceeded to give the duo a physical description of the shoe, even pulling out its foul smelling match from the pair.
The two wanted to be done with the mission as quickly as possible, but the man was proving to be no help. Not only did he not remember where he lost his shoe, he didn’t even remember where he had last seen it nor was he capable of giving them any sort of solid lead from which to begin their search. At that moment Bokuden had an evil yet ingenious idea. “Don’t worry, I know exactly how we can find your shoe,” Bokuden declared as the man’s face lit up with excitement. Bokuden grabbed a pair of cooking tongs from the man’s kitchen and lifted up the matching shoe from the pair that the man still possessed and pointed it towards Satomi. “Wolves have exceptional senses, especially smell. They make excellent trackers. As soon as she gets a good whiff of your scent from this shoe she should be able to pick up a trail in no time,” Bokuden explained while looking at Satomi. Satomi sat in silence with her eye twitching at the thought of smelling that shoe from up close. “Come on, Satomi. We were given the mission and we are going to complete the mission, period,” Bokuden continued with a sinister grin on his face, relishing the opportunity to make Satomi eat her own words.
Satomi reluctantly proceeded to smell the shoe in order to pick up its scent, visibly showing her disgust for the whole situation. Bokuden’s words were true however, and Satomi picked up the trail right away. They didn’t have to go far as the trail led them right into another room within the man’s house where the shoe was sitting on the floor.
“You couldn’t find it? Really? It was in plain sight in your own house,” Bokuden said, clearly irritated by the man’s incompetence.
The man let out a slight giggle and replied, ”Ah well, yes, about that… I have a confession to make. I never really lost the shoe at all I just commissioned that assignment in hopes of having some company.”
Bokuden wanted to be angry, but his anger quickly became fear as he heard loud, savage growling coming from behind him. “YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?” Satomi yelled at the man, now being restrained by Bokuden, “I HAD TO SMELL YOUR DISGUSTING SHOE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!?!? I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!”
“Satomi, STAHP!!” Bokuden pleaded trying to calm her down, “If you kill him we will fail the mission!” Eventually Bokuden was able calm Satomi down, albeit after sustaining some minor injuries. The mission was a success and hopefully that put them one step closer to getting out of the world of D rank missions entirely.

Word Count: 903/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.