You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finders [D-rank Kumo]{repeatable} Empty Finders [D-rank Kumo]{repeatable} Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:31 am

Norokami Sakuko

Norokami Sakuko

D-rank
Mission name: Find a lost shoe
Mission rank: D
Objective: Someone was moronic enough to lose their shoe. You are tasked to find it.
Reward: 70 ryo
Mission description: Its rather simple, just find the shoe.
Mission details: Regarding the person who lost the shoe, you might make him or a no-appearance npc, you could make him or her a tourist or whatever. You can decide where the shoe is because freedom and storytelling is entirely up to you and how it goes. You can also decide if your character lies about the shoe and buy a new one if he or she gives up, like i said, entirely up to you. Failure on making the client happy with getting his shoe back (doesn’t matter if its fake or not) will result in mission failure.

2Finders [D-rank Kumo]{repeatable} Empty Re: Finders [D-rank Kumo]{repeatable} Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Kaizen

Kaizen

D-rank
Simple enough. I approve this 1/2 (Zenchi/Reika told me to.) Just wait for a mod to 2/2 this and its good.

3Finders [D-rank Kumo]{repeatable} Empty Re: Finders [D-rank Kumo]{repeatable} Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.