You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Finders [D-rank, Kumo] Empty The Finders [D-rank, Kumo] Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 am

Miho

Miho

D-rank
“To find the shoe.....I didn‘t need to fight even once during those missions, how am I supposed to get any stronger......at least the money is in.“

Miho murmured under her nose while walking to the place she was asked to come to. She felt irritated as always, but that is just her common mood anyways, nothing to worry about.  As It appears to be, a well known villager lost his shoe somewhere around his house, he claims that the shoe was stolen, but his wife says, that the man keeps forgetting things more and more everyday day, so probably he just doesn‘t remember where  he put that one of his shoes. Due to this situation, Miho was asked to go there and try to find the shoe, as the pair are not that healthy to move around so much.

The very moment Miho got here, the man started bossing around, it felt to her like he was really sick . With the sickness of being a scumbag she would say. Well, the mission is the mission, Miho still had to behave herself.  The man descibed her the appearance of the shoe, however despite that, she had to listen to all his theories about the shoe being stolen and all. Miho just was sitting and staring into one point with those empty eyes. She definately was not listening about the imaginary theft. When the man was done telling, Miho got up and headed to search for the shoe.

She walked around the whole house lifting heavy things and looking underneath them, but couldn‘t find anything there. Miho was bored already, because there was no clue related to that shoe. However, suddenly she heard some noises around the house, someone was sneaking around.

“Huh? Maybe the man isn‘t crazy at all, maybe there really is some kind of sick freak who lurks around the village and steals shoes from the old people? If that is the case, then I allow myself to have some fun.“

Miho folloved the the noice and found the place where it was coming from. That‘s it, the thief is hiding right behind that bush. As soon as she approach the bush by kicking it with her leg, the raccoon went running from the very centre of it. Miho looked into the middle of the bush and saw a shoe, that looked like the one the man had described. She took that shoe and twitched.

“No thief really? I am going to kill that crazy man with this very own shoe...“

She was irritated and angry, that the man got her into believing that nonsence about the shoe being stolen.  She came inside the house holding to find the man sitting and reading someking of a fiction book. Miho threw the shoe right into his head on purpose.  That was just  the least dangerous thing she wanted to do to him at that moment.

“Whoops, I didn‘t mean to hit you. I found your shoe though.“

The man took a look at his shoe, the look on his face were telling Miho, that this one was the right one.  The moment she wanted to head out, as her mission to find a lost item was done, the man stopped her in the doorway.

“Who was he? Did you capture him? The thief? Is he going back for me someday?“

Miho rolled her eyes as the man still was being insecure, maybe those books he was reading gae him some ideas for being so paranoid. That was a bother for her to explain how she found the shoe, however she came up with the idea to meet the man‘s expectations. She was somehow grinning  with an evil smile at the sudden.

“Yeah..Yeah..You should have seen him, a real monster, the blood coming out from his eyes, when I snached your shoe right from his nose...and he did mention something about getting some revenge on you..“

After saying that stuff, Miho moved her feet leaving the holding the shoe in his hands and having the sulky look on his face. He probably didn‘t believe that, but the point  Miho tried to tell was quite taken.

W.C. 707/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.