You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Well, this certainly was an unexpected occurrences. Without much of a run in his previous squad, Yuudai was quickly promoted to become a squad leader after earning his jounin status. Moving on from the heavy-assault squad and on to a support-assault squad would certainly be a better change. Though Yuudai is impartial to what squad he would be on, in this case being on a support squad first, assault second would truly be beneficial to the village. Besides that, his squad members would be eased in to the gist of things when it came to being a shinobi of Kirigakure no Sato.

He sent out a messenger bird earlier this morning, after he picked up his new katana, to tell the members of his squad to meet him at the designated location at noon. Each member was told to come meet him by the Forgotten Well. It seemed like a fitting location as this is where he met his first squad. His initial plan for today was just to meet his squad and learn their abilities. The actual training portion of it would have to come at a later date. Today was just a skills assessment, as far as Yuudai was concerned. He arrived at the desginated location with 30 minutes to spare until the given time. "Today should be interesting. Though I should get around to breaking it in." Yuudai said as he gazed at the hilt of his katana, awaiting the arrival of his squad.

[Entry order will determine post order. Squad members may enter in any order.]

Isamu ran up to the well quickly, straining to be the first there. He saw Yuudai standing there, and a smile rose onto his face. "I'M HERE!"

He sat down, catching his breath. "God, I shouldn't have ran all the way here. Ughhh I can't breathe..."

He looked over to Yuudai, his new sensei, and there was a deep silence.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu ran through the village he had gotten the message to meet his new squad the day before. Tsu ran past a man who yelled at him to slow down. When he arrived at the well he saw a young boy sitting and a older person standing Tsu walked up and said "Hello my name is Tsuyoka".

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
[ooc|| Post order is Yuudai > Isamu > Tsuyoka]

Two out of the three members have arrived. The third member, whoever he or she was, already had their name on a list of dislikes. Tardiness, or lack of showing, was one thing Yuudai did not stand for. Then again not much would occur today, but distaste towards tardiness still applies. Regarding the other two members of the squad, he did not feel anything towards them, yet. Eventually, he knew he would protect them, as they are members of the team he leads, maybe even the third member if he shows up.

"Welcome. As you already should know, this is Squad 4, the support-assault squad. My name is Yuudai, Aisu, 16 years old, jounin and your squad leader." Yuudai paused to look at both of them, speaking in a stern voice. He then let his voice become a little bit warmer. "I specialize in ninjutsu and kenjutsu. As you may have heard, as a member of the Aisu clan, I can utilize hyouton."

After deciding that was enough for introducing himself, he addressed the two present members of his sqaud. "As squad leader, I called you here today just for a meet and greet, of sorts. It is vital not only for a squad to function as one on the field, but also off the field. I decided the best way to get to know one another would be a non-training day. Training, however, will start after today. Just introduce yourselves, somethings about yourself, and ask questions if you have any." With that said, Yuudai let the individual members take their place introducing themselves.

Isamu didn't know how to start. He seemed to have gotten a nice enough sensei, though. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Sounds good. My name is Isamu Maeda, a member of the Maeda clan that lives here. Most of us actually aren't shinobi, despite our useful medical kekkei genkai. There's a lot of us though, and we're usually characterized by our pale, glowing skin. Not the point, the point is that I take great pride in my clan. As for myself, I like a lot of things. I admire nature and prefer the outdoors, I love water, swimming, diving, hiking, mountain-climbing, and a ton of other stuff. As for specific tangible things, I like flowers. And money. I dislike criminals, partly because they defy the law and that's a terrible thing in its own right, and partly because they can be scary. I'm a very judicious, goody-two-shoes kind of guy. I do have a strong taste for battle, though." He paused a moment to think of something else. "Oh! More of the basics, let's rewind a little bit. I'm 15 years old, I specialize in Ninjutsu as well as Medical Ninjutsu, and I use Suiton mostly, although I am capable of Fuuton. Uh...I think that's about it." He then turned to Tsuyoka, ready to listen.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu cleared his throat and said "I am Tsuyoka Igarashi you can call me Tsu if you want. I am a member as well as leader of the Igarashi clan i enjoy the moon and the nighttime air as for my dislikes i dislike those who would hurt those i care about. As for my abilities i use Medical Ninjutsu,Ninjutsu,and Kenjutsu i usually use suiton but i can also use katon. As well as my clan ability to manipulate and control my blood to use for reason such as medical transfusions and turning my blood into a weapon. Tsu then nodded to show he was finished.

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
So they stated the basics about their own fighting style and as a person. It would do for now. After all, it took a while for people to get to know one another, and this was just the beginning of their lives as ninja. "Isamu, Tsu, its a pleasure to meet you both. My advice, before we begin any future team meetings, is to learn who you are going to protect, fight for, and your beliefs. As much as knowing your teammates are, it is best to know yourselves first. If either of you do not have any questions, to me or one another, we can call off today's short meeting."

Isamu sat there. "Ughh. I have just one question. Can you teach me some jutsu sometime? I need to step up my game, and I'd love to learn from a fellow Suiton/Fuuton shinobi...." He stared a Yuudai, hoping for a yes, because he saw being in a squad as a perfect way to become stronger.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu smiled at his new teammate then his sensei then said "Well if we are teaching moves i could stand to learn a few Suiton moves myself i have...uh neglected it for a while". Tsu said embarrassed. He then turned his attention to his sensei for his answer.

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
So they did have some question, about training nonetheless. It would deem to be productive for their future as shinobi. And here he was, thinking as an old man when, in fact, he was roughly the same age as his students. That brought on a sense of pride, due to the Mizukage believing he was seasoned enough to take on a few students.

"Ughh. I have just one question. Can you teach me some jutsu sometime? I need to step up my game, and I'd love to learn from a fellow Suiton/Fuuton shinobi...." So Isamu wanted to learn some techniques regarding the Suiton and Fuuton elements. "Well if we are teaching moves i could stand to learn a few Suiton moves myself i have...uh neglected it for a while." And Tsu wanted to learn some Suiton techniques as well. That would pose a problem as his Suiton has not only been neglected, but also not up to standards with his rank of Jounin.

"Well, Isamu, regarding fuuton I can surely help with your training. In regards to suiton, I, myself, have a lot of room to improve in that field. But, given enough time, I should be able to help you both while learning myself. If that is alright with both of you." He really should train more for his rank. Yuudai knew he was behind in his training, is almost all fields. But his dedication should eventually kick in and push him to learn more. "Unless there is anything else that you would like to ask, we can call today's meeting to an end."

"Sounds fine to me." He stood up, suddenly hungry. (I should go get some YAKISOBA!) he thought to himself. "Okay, bye guys! I'll see you later, sensei. And you too, Tsu!" he turned and left, adjusting the bracelets on his arm.

[Exit]

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu nodded and said "Yep i have nothing left to ask". After saying this he bowed to his sensei then waved goodbye to him and Isamu. He then walked back toward the village hoping to take a nap.

--Exit--

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
These students, Yuudai felt, were just a little bit too light-hearted. Well, at least they asked for assistance with their training. Given his own personality, he felt a bit of relief when they did not want to delve in to his personality and history. Besides, today was just the first day. The first day was always the easiest. Letting out a sigh and staring up at the sky, Yuudai made his way back to Kiri.

[Exit Thread]
[Thread Closed]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.