You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank]  Empty Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank] Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Riyo

Riyo

D-rank
[ 894 Words / 600 Words ]
It didn’t come as a surprise to Mochi that within a week of her accepting a position in Iwa’s main military force as a genin that she would receive a mission – having worked alongside shinobi for such a long time, Mochi was well aware of the standard protocols and respected it. There was a parallel between the culinary world and the shinobi world in that respect: initiates were frequently given tests in the same way shinobi were tasked with missions, and in general success was on a pass or fail basis. This one mission in particular, though. Mochi was actually quite excited for it. Giving talks in front of an audience was one thing, but giving talks to an audience of prospective shinobi, the ninja world’s future generation, this was something else. And the very fact that Mochi could talk about her passion made it so much better.

[ 151 Words / 600 Words ]

2Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank]  Empty Re: Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank] Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Riyo

Riyo

D-rank
After a good night’s rest and half an hour of early morning prep, Mochi was ready to go and out the door of her apartment, headed off to the Academy where she would take up a teaching assistant position for the day. Mochi knew that she would fit in quite easily at the Academy, and though she herself did not graduate from the Iwa Academy Mochi was still well aware of the procedures and expectations as she had gone through training at the Culinary Institute of Amegakure. Her instructions were simple – teach students on a ninja art of her choice. That choice was simple: Mochi would teach them about Ninjutsu and do so through the medium of food, because what kid doesn’t want a little treat for learning something new? She wondered if the instructor had taken into consideration Mochi’s request that the students not bring lunch or snacks for this lecture.

Upon entering the class, Mochi knew that she had the students’ attention immediately – her hat seemed to be the main point of discussion as the kids all whispered and pointed. Some looked confused while many simply laughed or shook their heads in denial that someone like her was to be their teacher. Mochi bowed to the class before taking her hat off and setting it on the table. ”Good morning, class~ My name is Mochi, and as you all know I’m going to be your guest speaker.” Mochi said cheerfully in her cutesy little child’s voice. ”Now.. I know it’s early in the morning and you guys are probably still waking up… so I wanted to start off with a little game. It’ll be like a quiz… and the winner gets yummy prizes~! So let’s start.”

[ 447 Words / 600 Words ]

3Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank]  Empty Re: Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank] Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Riyo

Riyo

D-rank
Mochi walked behind the teacher’s desk, though she was so short that only her head poked out. Pulling the chair back, Mochi hopped onto the seat and adjusted herself until she was in a comfortable position. ”Okay~ Who can tell me what ninjutsu is?” Silence. Did the kids even learn that far yet? Mochi turned to the instructor for a moment, almost as if she was indicating for them to answer, but then the man pointed out into the sea of students, prompting Mochi to turn back to see that one kid had raised his hand.

”Ninjutsu is where a shinobi uses their chakra and then they do stuff… it’s kind of confusing… but I want to be a ninjutsu master when I grow up!” The kid said with a wide grin on his face. The class laughed in response, and the kid fell back in his seat, face red with embarrassment.

[ 607 Words / 600 Words ]

4Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank]  Empty Re: Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank] Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Riyo

Riyo

D-rank
Mochi nodded, sticking two thumbs up as she jumped up and stood with two feet on the chair. ”Good~ Great! Now who can tell me what the basic elements are for ninjutsu techniques?”

A different kid raised her hand. ”Fire, water, wind, lightning and earth.” She stated before taking a seat. These kids knew quite a lot already… impressive.

”Correct~ I am a fire, water and wind user… however I’m not the typical kunoichi that many of you might be picturing in your heads right now… what I do is special, and for letting me into your class I would like to give you all a special treat, as well as a little demonstration of my abilities… now watch closely.”

[ 728 Words / 600 Words ]

5Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank]  Empty Re: Teacher's Pet [Iwa - D-Rank] Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Riyo

Riyo

D-rank
Mochi took her hat off the desk, placing it on her head before weaving a series of hand seals. She waited, allowing the chakra to gather in her body and take shape as she focused on the recipe in mind – a simple cupcake recipe, four different flavors, topped with delicious icing. The air around her began to ripple, filling the room with the scent of freshly baked vanilla, chocolate, green tea and apple cinnamon cupcakes. They took shape, formed in neat rows along the surface of the desk. There were forty in total, enough to feed the class and then some. Mochi gave them a quick look over without breaking her hand seal, glancing at each and every one of them to ensure that the presentation was top-notch before finally breaking the seal and spreading her arms. ”How about a quick break, then? Freshly made cupcakes for everyone~!” Mochi said with a smile before jumping off of the teacher’s chair and walking around the desk to hand the cupcakes out.

Secret Recipie: Instant Gourmet // Chakra - 130/150:

[ 894 Words / 600 Words ]

Mission:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.