You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Waiting for opponent (Closed) Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
It was a nice sunny, blazing day. Takumi woke up and looked around his room. The room was all dusty since he hasn't cleaned it for awhile. As he slowly walked to the fridge a friendly wind came around his tired body. He kept walking and walking to the fridge he thought its about 1 mile away from him but actually it was only 7 meters. Suddenly, he tripped over a dark brown mouse which has been living with him for couple of weeks. Takumi scratched his head looked at the mouse which was quietly running back in her hole and muttered "Next time ill kick you out of my house if you trip me again."
He finally reached the fridge, he put his hands on the handles and tried to open the fridge but he couldn't he was always weak in the mornings. So he kicked the fridge with his right foot and slowly walked to the bathroom. He got his pink toothbrush and put a strong, spicy flavoured toothpaste on to his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. While he was brushing his teeth he remembered how his friends used to pick on him about his pink toothbrush when they came around his house. Takumi had finally came out of the bathroom he always takes a long time in there but in the end he looks nice and his hair is spiked up in all directions. Some girls like that. As Takumi closed his front door he realised he didn't take his front door keys
so he came back inside and looked for them, he couldn't find them because the rooms were really messy. After a minute or two he checked his left pocket, Nothing there. He checked his right pocket, nothing there. So he decided to leave the door open just for one day nothing could really happen or could something happen?

Takumi walked in a fast pace around the town looking for his favorite sweat shop it was called "Sugar Rush" and you could buy all sorts of sweets from Sweet ones to Sour ones. Takumi in his happy voice said to himself "Ok i got some ryo and im hungry which sweets would be best for me today" Takumi lightly opened the "Sugar Rush" golden door. But it probably only was golden to Takumi and other sweet lovers. The shop lady said "Hello Takumi long time no see, so what you buying today?" Takumi looked at the direction the familiar voice was coming from " Hey Silvia how you been this week? Im sorry i havent been here a long time its just im training really hard so im ready for Genin exams when they are going to happen." Happily said. With a stretch Takumi walked in closer into the shop and saw a new sweets which had a deal also it said if u buy one you get the second one for free. Suddenly, Takumi was schocked for a bit he didn't say a word. The lady was worried that he didn't like the deal. But then Takumi looked at the Lady and said "This is the best sweets I've ever seen and the deal too! Its amazing im defiantly buying these!!!"

He sat down on a wooden chair and had a short rest. After the rest he stood up stretched and went past his Golden shop. He couldn't decide what to do now. So he walked around the town and finally had decided what hes going to do. While he was walking he saw a lot of people look at him but he never really cared about other people as much as himself. After awhile he started to see the location he was heading for and he got a bit excited about it and started jogging. He looked around to see if there is any ninja's here with him, but no one was there.

He stepped on the large stone pillar and said "I have finally arrived!" Takumi put his bag down and stood right in the center of the plateau and wondered "Why isn't anyone here, there is usually people here." "Anyway its time to train my chakra flow till someone comes here." he happily said. Takumi was ready for a random spar.

(OOC) If i said in red it means a brand,shops name.
If i said in Blue someone is speaking to Takumi
If i said in green Takumi is talking

Last edited by Takumi Kato on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total

2Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita wandered in. He was a quit sleepy after staying up all night. He had done some patrolling and because of the daily naps he didn't feel tired until now. Slobish by look he wore his white shirt and the dark blue vest. Pretty much his typical uniform other than holding his jacket hanging over his left shoulder. Okita was VERY sleepy so as he was nearing his home and knew the way intuitively he had already put his sleeping mask. While dragging his feet he slowly moved closer to Tak without being aware he's there, until he finally tumbled over Takumi. (Unless Takumi notices and moves Okita would trip over him landing on his face).

He would actually snooze on the first second and then realizing the position ain't comfortable he'd roll over and get up removing the dust by patting his cloth. Then he'd pull up his sleeping mask to take a look over what he had tripped. As he'd notice Takumi he'd quickly react by continuing to remove dust and speaking up : "...Did you just trip me you little awkwardly looking monkey?"

3Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
Takumi felt someone fell on him. He turned around and saw another ninja. The ninja looked really tired, Takumi lifted the other ninjas head up and saw a recognizing face but still couldn't figure out who he is. But still Takumi was a bit annoyed and bit happy that this strange man ran into him. "Hey listen no one calls me a monkey first of all, And what do you think you are doing, interrupting my Chakra Flow training?" Takumi said with some anger in him. As Takumi lifted his arm up high in the air he said in a calm voice "Ok ill forgive you, If you have a spar fight with me. Also we could know each other better in that way." He smiled, Scratched his leg and waited for response.

Last edited by Takumi Kato on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
A talking monkey? - Okita thought to himself. Okita was a bit confused so he finished removing dust and placed his sleeping mask in the pocket located inside the jacket and then placed it hanging back over his left shoulder as he held it with his left hand. He smiled of the monkey's response and walked up to it :"There ,there little monkey"- Okita said as he started to pat on Takumi's head - "Nobody's going to hurt you. Now ,I think I saw some banana's somewhere that way " - Okita stopped patting (whether he got interrupted or not) and pointed in the direction behind Takumi and a bit on the left. "Now go ahead and play somewhere there , this is where PEOPLE walk." - Okita said it smiling and with a tone that he seemed to talk to a little child.

5Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
As Takumi Heard this strange ninja say "Monkey" to him once more, he disappeard behind a rock. And quickly jumped up in the air. Once Takumi landed on the ground he lazily, slowly and frustratingly walked up to the ninja and quietly said "I dare you, to say monkey to me once more." He looked at the ninjas face and waited for his response.

6Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita was confused of the beings behavior yet he didn't really seem to care. So Okita yawned as he moved his hand in fist in front of his mouth to be polite and cover his yawning. They tend to spread like a plague after all. Then Okita rubbed his eye whiles still yawning a bit. He then shook his head and threw hes hand towards Takumi signaling him to stop talking. ''Don't worry ,I know you have some bananas hidden behind that rock ,don't worry ,i'm not going to take them away from you."

7Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
Takumi heard the ninja say "Dont worry" And dissapeared again because he knew its something about monkeys or bananas again. Then Takumi jumped behind a taal stone and waited for the next bit the weird ninja will say. "I know you have some bananas hidden behind that rock ,don't worry ,i'm not going to take them away from you." ninja said. While he was saying that Takumi moved from one stone to another hoping that the ninja havent seen him. Takumi sat down and planed his strategy out before attacking the childish ninja. He thought of a strategy and waited for five more minutes. Takumi had a good plan just he couldn't reveal it yet so he waited and let his opponent do the first move.

8Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita just stood there as Takumi hid behind the stones. He scratched his head he wasn't sure whether Takumi had fled or not so he just laid down his jacket , took the sleep mask out of its pocket and dropped down onto it laying down on his back. Okita then simply put on his sleeping mask , placed his hands on his chest and crossed all of his fingers. Okita just slept there. People weren't coming and he decided not to go home as this place seemed fit enough for a nice power-nap. While sleeping he mumbled something about muffins and how tasty they are. Takumi's previous actions just led him to think that he had left therefore he had no clue this was actually a spar.

9Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
Takumi saw the ninja lay down and thats what Takumi actually was wanting the ninja to do or turn with his back at him. Takumi sneakily sneaked up to the ninja but then a sudden sound appeared from one of the old stick's from the tall, old tree. Takumi's eyes opened wide and sighed and stoped moving for some time. Then he calmed down and Started walking again. Once he reached the ninja he thought to himself "Huh This was soo easy. And he calls himself a ninja.". He got in his usual stance took a deep breath. And attempted to punch Okitas face with his Right hand.

Last edited by Takumi Kato on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita was punched right in the mose Due to this he instantly hopped up and grabbed his nose. "What the-..?" .
He then noticed Takumi and moved his nose back into place..
"What the hell is wrong with you ,Monkey , I never touched your food or anything". He shakes his head "Jeesh ,can't a guy take nap?" . Okita then shook his head and rose his hands up forth. His hands were relaxed. Okita was more confused than angered though he wasn't exactly happy either. He was woken up after all. The kid was obviously asking for trouble.

11Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
"Huh me letting you have a nap no way you freak, And stop calling me monkey" Takumi happily said. He looked at the ninjas face and saw a confused but deep inside angry look in his Redish eyes so Takumi jumped few steps back and said "Hey Ninja whats your name, i just havent seen you around in kumo." he took some more steps back and waited for response.

Last edited by Takumi Kato on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita scratched the back of his head. "If you wanted to fight me you just had to say so..."

"The name's Okita , Monkey and I'll teach you to respect those that are of higher status than you." . Okita started moving towards takumi, as he moved forth he kicked his jacket ,which was laying on the ground, aside and finally came up to Takumi and tried to grab him by the colar of his clothing and then lift him up.

13Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
Takumi heard that the ninja said hes Okita but then he heard the word monkey again got a bit angry and said "You are making me angry you know? Oh by the way my name is Takumi not monkey." He saw Okita run amazingly fast up to him he was shocked of that speed he newer seen anyone like that. He felt palm touching his colar he was a bit scared now as he seen Okitas speed but he couldn't show that to Okita so he calmed down. A sudden move from Okita came he grabed Takumi's colar's and picked him up. Takumi smiled and said "What you gona do now slap me? Hahaha." He looked deep in Okitas eyes and waited for a response if Okita will say anything.

14Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita smirked at the kids response. "No.."Okita paused and evil grin appeared on his face. - " ...I'm going to let you go." Okita then quickly turned his left hip towards Takumi and while doing so also moved his leg between Takumi's hanging feet and then swinged his it further gently yet effectively kicking Takumi's right right leg aside. Then in a single motion he released his hold and swinged his left leg back kicking Takumi's left feet aside as well.

In case of success both Okita's kicks would result in Takumi's feet to split therefore causing him to land on his but. The drop would be painful yet more humiliating than damaging. " You're a monkey. A monkey that should learn so manners."

Okita just stood there looking at Takumi with his left side towards him.

15Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
Takumi got up from his embarrassing drop on the ground, stood up and looked at Okita. He then smiled like he would try to be friends with him and said "Hehe that was a nice move you just done there.". He turned around looked at the old but clean trees and smiled really happily. Takumi turned back around facing Okita again and asked "Hmm i wont bother fighting with you anymore you already showed me your speed and your hard kicks i cant even do one of those thinks as good as you can. So you would probably refuse this offer i ask but anyway here it goes. Could you be my Sensei? Please ill let you call me Monkey or whatever you want to call me ill even give you massage everyday just please train me those moves." Takumi raised his hand up the same level as his waist straighten it opened his palm and waited for Okita to shake hands with him.

16Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita was a bit confused so he scratched his head. Confusion could be seen in his eyes as he lifted one of his eyebrows at looked awkwardly at Takumi. Then finally Okita reached for Takumi's hand and shook it. He did make a decent grip at first that could of caused to some pain but then realized this and loosened it. "This IS a weird request...But why not ,that is if you do not have a sensei already. Didn't you get assigned to one? Anyways loose the massage part and I will train you." His face then changed to more serious. " Just mind my words. I will require discipline and following my orders no matter what I require and how foolish it might be. Do you agree ?" They we're still shaking hands at this point.

17Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:16 am

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
"Well you know i did get assigned to a team but i wouldn't count him as my sensei he is just my squad leader, Well yes of course i will have to train with him too but still that doesn't mean he will be my sensei." Happily Takumi smiled and said. Takumi listened what Okita was saying and answered straight away "O-ok i wont do any massage then. And yes i will do anything you ask me Sensei" He smiled and still shook hands with Okita he then stretched his head with his other arm,smiled and said "Urm you gona let your hand let go of my hand now?"

18Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:28 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita released the hold and crossed his hands. "A firm handshake is a sign of a decent fighter ,we will have to work on that one.".Okita then looked around "You want to start training right away or would you prefer to rest first?"

19Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:33 am

Takumi Kato

Takumi Kato

D-rank
"I would most likely like to rest first but if you want to train we can do it straight away...Sensei." Takumi said quite tiredly but still tried to smile. Then Takumi looked at Okita closed his eyes and fell slowly on the grass.

20Waiting for opponent (Closed) Empty Re: Waiting for opponent (Closed) Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
" Very well ,rest then...You'll need the energy." Okita walked off to pick up his jacket , dusted it off and put it on slowly. He then fixed the jacket , made a final look at Takumi and walked off thinking what a weird morning have this been. He threw a wave back and walked off in the distance.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.