You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He was busy washing his feet in the river as he looked around as he laid back, his arms stretched out the birds flying overhead. His shorts a bit full of grass and his loose vest just blowing over his chest revealing his tummy which growled hungrily. He waited for something to happen with his swords lying next to him as he wondered what he should do today. It was clear things were not going to go easy for him and he needed to unwind on someone or something before he gets too agitated.

As the wind blew through his hair there was an aura about him, a need to make his presence felt in the great village of Konoha. Or at least in the great forest of Konoha.

Chakra = 340/340

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Come on it's not powerful enough! I gotta try this one last time!!!" Toshiko was laying upon the ground, sweat covering his face. Since that morning, he'd been training in that very forest perfecting his jutsu. He'd been practicing the one that he seemed to cherish most, the Lightning Javelin. For whatever reason, it didn't seem to be as compliant as it usually had been. The majority of the time it had been quite powerful, breaking through trees and even saving his life on one occasion. For some reason, as he practiced it while using the tree in front of him as a training dummy, it wasn't as powerful as it had been only chipping some bark off of the large tree. Was it Toshiko himself? No. He refused to believe that. He had done nothing but train non stop. His training with his teacher Aethir had made him stronger than he had ever been before. If Aethir were there, he would be disappointed to see Toshiko preforming that way. He had to be successful, and he had to do it for Aethir if not himself. Toshiko stood up to his feet, wiping the sweat off of his face and focusing on the large tree directly in front of him.

He sighed, and then held both of his arms out directly to the side, exerting his chakra out with them. Two lightning bolts formed, one on each side and one hovering above his head. He exerted more chakra into them, increasing their size, and then moved them together into one large single bolt hovering above him. Toshiko then grabbed it with his right hand, cocked it back , and then threw it directly at the center of the three. It collided with it, breaking through to the other side of the tree and then exploding upon the ground. there was a large hole inside the tree, and it started to lose it's balance upon the tree stump. It fell forward, directly towards Toshiko. Toshiko didn't hesitate to react, and quickly rolled out of the path of the tree just moments before it collided with the ground. Toshiko looked at the work he had done, and smiled. "Sweet. Now i think i can go have some fun!" Toshiko got up, and then ran through the forest heading towards a large river upon the other side. He made it to the river, and then drank the water from it as he washed the sweat off of his face. Toshiko took his head from the water, and then laid back, sighing as he stared up at the baby blue sky.

Toshiko turned to his left, and then say a boy not too far down from him, also laying by the river. Toshiko didn't recognize him from anywhere, but disregarded him laying back down. I'll just relax here for a bit."

Word Count: 494

REA D-D-1(325/325)

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He looked to the side his hair hanging in his face as his feet were still playfully splashing in the river water. Why were there so many people in this village, back home only the medical staff or his clan members paid a lot of attention to him. As he rubbed his left hand to pull his fringe out of his face he turned to rest on his tummy. He kept splashing his feet, kept observing the strange boy who seemed to not care that he was there. He then took his headband and tied it to his shoulder revealing that he was a shinobi from Kirigakure. He yawned a bit then finally got up as the air around the place seemed a bit thick, he was so bored he decided to start a conversation not knowing what would become of it later.

"This is my place, what you think you doing here?!" he gave a glare as he wondered why no one ever noticed that he was renting this small spot by the river to be alone. He looked around and noticed the fencing was missing as he thought to himself, 'these stupid bandits must stop stealing my stuff i just got this place yesterday to prepare for a mission and now they stealing my fences, next they going to start stealing my washing too and maybe my milk'. As he was day dreaming for a short while still keeping a close eye on the trespasser as he stretched a bit, if this boy did not give him a good answer he would have only one of three options.

The first option would be to kill the boy and put him in a body bag and blame it on the bandits in the area, so the ANBU can wipe out all the bandits once and for all. The second option was to knock him out and then toss him into the river to drown and never be heard of again or the third option remove him from his land without killing him which would be more complicated. He was already picking out the escape routes, the trees were too far away to use for cover, the river was under his control so to speak which took that escape away. He realised the boy looked a bit tough, but might just be some weak civilian for all he knew. It was hard to tell what was going on right now as the other boy probably did not even know he was trespassing, let alone mentioning that as a member of Kirigakure he could be seen as a trespasser or invader himself. He made a distance of ten meters between them just to be safe as he waited for the answer, the thing he may be doing a lot more of now that he was here in Konoha. The secret art of waiting for everything to happen.

Training Words = 129 + 486 = 615
Chakra = 340/340

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
As Toshiko was trying to relax and enjoy his well earned break from training, he was greeted by someone. Toshiko looked up, and saw that it was the boy that had been laying down upon the other side of the river. He had his ninja headband on, but it wasn't the same one that Toshiko had. I've seen that symbol before......Is this guy from Kirigakure? "This is my place, what you think you doing here?!" He glared at Toshiko, seeming to be angry with him. Toshiko didn't understand why. He was simply relaxing. Toshiko didn't want a conflict, nor did he see any gain from being hostile. He sighed, sat up, and then stared at the boy. "I'm sorry mister. I just wanted to take a break from training and i saw this spot, so i decided to take a break here. I saw you here when i came, but i didn't want to bother you. i didn't mean to anger you, but there is no need to be hostile. We just met!" Toshiko smiled to the boy, and then walked a few inches away. He then shook his hair rapidly in a attempt to get the water out of it. He was successful, and his black spiky hair stood back up. Toshiko then turned around, facing the boy once more.

"That reminds me, i don't believe that i've been able to properly introduce myself. Hi there. I'm Toshiko. Toshiko Uzumaki. I see that you aren't from the leaf village. It's nice to meet you." Toshiko smiled to the boy, and held out his hand to shake. Most people wouldn't understand Toshiko's way of handling things. If it was anyone else, they probably would have killed this kid on the spot for talking to them like that. Toshiko didn't see a point in things like that though. He never fought unless he absolutely had to, and he wouldn't fight over someone simply being rude to him. That was one of Toshiko's greatest qualities. He always managed to find the good in others.

Word Count: 374

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The child seemed to be apologising as he said he was taking a break from training. So the child was probably a shinobi or he could be a bandit. Maybe the child was the one who took his fence away, or maybe his just lost. The boy stepped back as the young Yuzu began to relax a bit the tension in the air subsiding as his glare changed to a slightly annoyed but okay with whatever look on his face. In contrast the other boy smiled at him not to mention the boy shook some water out of his hair. He just did a half a second shake as the few drops of water that were in his hair just flew off his head magically.

The boy then stopped and looked back and introduced himself as a member of the Uzumaki clan, the boy's name was Toshiko who pointed out the obvious in saying he was not from Konoha. He mentioned how it was nice to meet him as he smiled holding out his hand. This was a bit annoying as the young boy never ever ever shook hands unless he was forced to or had to rip the person's arm off. He just raised the palm of his hand and placed it on his chest and introduced himself in short. "I am Yuzu, sorry i do not shake hands but guess its okay if we talk as long as you not here to steal my stuff like the other bandits out here." He had a carefree serious tone in his voice which would sound like the words of a wise man if it was not the unbroken voice of a ten year old boy who has not even started becoming a man. The situation was peaceful now, but things were still intense in a different way.
Training Words = 615 + 309 = 924
Chakra = 340/340

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
The boy ignored Toshiko's hand by placing his hand across his chest and speaking. "I am Yuzu, sorry i do not shake hands but guess its okay if we talk as long as you not here to steal my stuff like the other bandits out here." Bandits? Toshiko hadn't heard of any bandits at all. Maybe this kid had dealt with some random jerks or people that came from a different village. Despite this, Toshiko would have to clear things up before he was capable of continuing on with the conversation. "I'm no bandit. I"m just a ninja in training. I haven't heard of any bandits around here before. Could you tell me more about them? Maybe i'll be capable of helping you out with getting rid of them or chasing them out. I'm always up for helping people in need. Now, what was it that they stole from you, and when was the last time that you saw them?"

Word Count: 173

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The boy looked puzzled by the accusation of bandits which made him think this boy was either low rank within the Konoha system or just was a bit out of that current loop. The boy declared that he was not a bandit, but simply a ninja in training. He remembered for a moment when he was in training, then remembered that it did not last long since the break out of the Seven Bells War. He wished to learn more about the bandits, but there was always the risk that this boy was working with the bandits as an informant. He offered his help which made him wonder if the boy thought he was just some weak kid or that he just genuinely wanted to help out. He did not tell anyone yet, and no harm would be done mentioning this to anyone so he took a deep breathe then spoke.

"They stole my sandwich that was being delivered to Konoha, i was hoping to have one again but instead the bandits stole it and ate it. What gave those weak pathetic bandits the right to steal my sandwich that my mom had specially made for me. I will not stop until i find the bandits who did this, also the bandits have been attacking me lately just cause i killed one of them. It's not my fault he died, he should have listened when i told him to surrender but they all blame me, they all think i am some kind of monster or demon. None of them understand what it's like, but there is more to it. I can not tell you any more than that otherwise." He paused for a moment before saying in a slow dark tone. "I may have to kill you". A few rabbits that were hidden behind a small rock ran off as the tone sent chills triggering the rabbit's survival instinct.

He quickly switched into a somewhat carefree tone again before pointing playfully to the rabbits. "Could you help me catch those, I want one"

Training Words = 924 + 355 = 1279
Chakra = 340/340

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"They stole my sandwich that was being delivered to Konoha, i was hoping to have one again but instead the bandits stole it and ate it. What gave those weak pathetic bandits the right to steal my sandwich that my mom had specially made for me. I will not stop until i find the bandits who did this, also the bandits have been attacking me lately just cause i killed one of them. It's not my fault he died, he should have listened when i told him to surrender but they all blame me, they all think i am some kind of monster or demon. None of them understand what it's like, but there is more to it. I can not tell you any more than that otherwise." "I may have to kill you"

what was going on with this guy? Toshiko hadn't been rude to him, or threatened him at all yet he still continued to be hostile to this guy. Toshiko could kind of understand his behavior because of the bandits, but hell Toshiko asked if he could help him out. He hadn't done anything but be kind. Why was he being treated that way? Especially by a little kid. Wait, what was it that he said? He killed a bandit? Not only that...but he was mad because they stole a sandwich from him? Was he serious? There was no way. Toshiko got a little angry when he heard the kid speak, but decided not to say anything to him yet. "Could you help me catch those, I want one" What did he want one for? Regardless of what he wanted them for, Toshiko couldn't say yes to that. "What do you want one for? I can't just disturb them. They aren't doing anything to us. if you want it as a snack, or as a pet it doesn't matter. We can't just take the rabbit away from it's home. It isn't doing anything that it's not entitled to. Would you like it if someone came up and just took you away? Like with the bandits. They took your sandwich. It was your sandwich, but they took it and ate it because they wanted it. That wasn't fair to you. See what i mean? It's the same thing with this rabbit. It isn't asking us to take it away, so we can't take it away."
Toshiko had a similar ordeal once before, that involved his very sensei Aethir. He recalled the day, as the memory was still strong in his head.

Spoiler:

Lightning Force: 1000/1000 Training Completed

Fire Clones: 1000/1000 Training Completed
Word Count: 2001

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Listening to the lecture he began receiving from the other boy, he could not understand what was so wrong about catching two rabbits. He was not going to eat them, or separate them at all. The idea of using them for target practice did pop up in his mind. However he remembered his mom saying something or other involving not harming poor little rabbits. As he stood there listening to the lecture he began to think, while he was thinking and the other boy was just plain talking. There was a strange rustle coming from a nearby bush as he looked in that direction. He noticed that the lecture came to an end and that the boy seemed a bit distracted in thought as a snake began crawling towards the leg of the boy. Not wasting any time the young kid Yuzu just tossed a kunai directly at the boy Toshiko. However the kunai just hit next to the snake redirecting the snakes path around the boy. This would at least be an indication of several things, one of them being that the boy is skilled, secondly he is fast and thirdly he doe not just kill for no reason as killing the snake should be easy. The silence of the young boy who seemed to react without any hesitation showed his experience and control.

Training Words = 1279 + 225 = 1504

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
The boy seemed to literally ignore Toshiko's words and paid his attention to something near Toshiko's feet. Toshiko heard a soft slither, and then slowly turned around. By the time he saw the snake, the boy had thrown a kunai his way that hit in front of the snakes current path behind Toshiko's leg, forcing it to redirect itself. Toshiko jumped back a bit away from the snake, and it went off towards the lake. Toshiko sighed in relief, and then looked back towards Yuzu. Damn......This kid is fast. He's got skill. A lot of it. Could he be this good? He's younger than me! Maybe we can have some fun in a fight... I don't know yet. I'll see how this plays out. Maybe i'll ask him to have a little fun in a spar. Toshiko Eyed Yuzu, and then spoke to him. "Okay Yuzu. I'm sure that you don't want to hurt them, so we can do this. Let's have a little fun in a spar." Toshiko smiled, and then looked at their surroundings. They were near the lake, and right next to them was the entrance to the forest. Yuzu was fast. Really fast. If he were to comply to this spar Toshiko would have to be ready to cause diversion. Toshiko got a bit closer to the woods, and waited for Yuzu's answer.

Word Count: 248

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He watched as the boy Toshiko backed away pretty well, as the snake then went away while the boy sighed in relief. When the boy looked towards him, the young blonde boy just standing there. It got a bit awkward being eyed by the other boy before finally the boy spoke to him. The boy told Ren it was okay and that he was sure he would not hurt the rabbits, though he did not want to actually give the real reason he wanted to catch the rabbits. The boy then suggested that they have a small spar and then began smiling while looking at what was around them. They were near the river which was rather wide in the area they were in, giving the impression that it could become or was a lake at one stage. The only thing he revealed to the boy was that he had good levels of perception and that he was rather fast, the boy seemed to be heading closer to the trees as he then finally replied.

"We could play for a bit, but I am really strong even though i look really weak", as he looked down tears building up. He had become Jounin and people were still thinking he was a weak little kid who could not hurt them. He did not really care about it, just that his emotions were rather confused in the current situation. He did not see any reason to go all out in a spar, but he would not let the boy win just cause they might be friends. He was not really trusting of the boy yet, but at least he had enough care not to want to kill the boy or maim him in a spar. So the spar that the young boy was seeing as a form of playing would soon begin
Training Words = 1504 + 313 = 1817

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"We could play for a bit, but I am really strong even though i look really weak"
After saying that, tears filled Yuzu's eyes and he held his head down. He seemed to be sad. What was it? Did he think less of himself? He did say that he looked really weak. Maybe he felt that way on the inside too. Toshiko knew that feeling. A little too well. He knew exactly what it felt like to be belittled in terms of skill and strength by people, and it didn't feel to good. Toshiko gave a small frown and held his head down. He felt bad that Yuzu had to feel that. He walked away from the forest, and walked over to him. "Hey. You don't look weak. I could tell from that one thing that you had done that you are really really strong. I don't know what other people have said, but don't let that get to you. If you know that you are a good ninja, then ignore them." After speaking, Toshiko looked back towards the forest, and then jumped up, landing on one of the branches in a tree. He was now several feet above Yuzu. "Okay Yuzu! this is going to be pretty simple. Let's play a game of tag! I'll jump from tree to tree and once you catch me we can begin the spar!" toshiko nodded, and then turned and started jumping through the trees. He was sure that with Yuzu being so young that he would be pretty fast as well.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He heard the few nice words the young Toshiko had to say, then watched the boy back away into the trees not too far away as he looked up. He then said they should play tag first and that he needs to catch him. This seemed like a delay tactic which seemed a bit silly but he just nodded a yes, as he watched the boy jump through the trees he followed on land looking up at him then dashing ahead. This seemed a bit silly as he kept his eyes on Toshiko at a steady jog, he got bored and went ahead of the boy and stopped next to the young Toshiko near his side and reached out to grab Toshiko's shirt. It seemed inevitable with such a large gap in the speed between them that he could avoid what was about to happen, he was going to be captured as he said softly. "Tag"

At that very moment a piece of paper would fall as the young Yuzu vanished having ran off after noticing something running off in the woods. Running after it at full speed there was no way for them to finish their game of tag today, but maybe they will again in the future.

Training Words = 1817 + 213 = 2030

Training Reaction C1 to C2 = 600/600
Training Reaction C2 to C3 = 700/700
Training Reaction C3 to B = 700/700

Chakra = 340/340

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.