You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Haru

Haru

D-rank
Haru awoke late within the evening, it was not like him to sleep in, but for some reason he was a tad bit more tired than usual. It had been quiet a while since he last trained or practiced any jutsus. So he was hoping for an oppurtunity to do just that. He sat up from his bed, grabbing a shirt from his dresser, slipping it on, he then walked towards the front of the large house. His foot steps making echos that could be heard throughout his home. He could see his father just ahead of him, with his back turned walking. Haru wanted to be mature, but the temptation was just too great. He crouched slightly, his knees bent as he tip toes towards the back of his father. Once his dad was a meter away from him,Haru would leap towards his father with hopes of clinging to his back.

On Instinct, the man turned around quickly, his left hand just quick enough to grasp onto the colla of Haru. Haru would cease all action, he was caught. Haru would stare at the ground, he had failed. His father would look at him and say, "You're something else." He would then drop him onto his feet carefully. "Where are you going?" The man would ask. Haru would reply quickly, "I don't know." His father would smile, reaching out with his left hand to grab onto the shoulder of haru pulling him closer. "That's good, I have just been informed that a mission needs to be done. Can you do it?" Smiling, Haru would say, "Where is it?" His father would hand him a sheet of paper and before he could do anything else, Haru was already out the door.

Now that he was outside, he would begin to sprint towards the village. finally reaching there, he would slower his pace, raising the sheet of paper to his eyes. 'Library?' Haru would say to himself mentally. 'Hope they won't make me read.' Haru would think once more. He could see the building, from where he stood. Sighing, he would begin to walk towards the building. Now standing in front of it, he would push open a single door.

He would begin to scream mentally. In front of him was an old hag, her hair was gray and she was baggy. Haru would slowly walk towards the woman. "Are you the young man that's going to be cleaning my building? The old woman would say weakly, as she walked towards Haru, meeting him halfway. "Y-yes, that'll be me." Haru would say in response, this was truly a nightmare in the making. He stared around at all the books and things and he began to walk through the bilding. He saw a bucket of water near a desk, inside of it was of course water, but more importantly a sponge. Haru would grab the sponge from the bucket and begin to scrub some of the areas that were dusty. Once done with that, he would begin to stack books onto shelves, fixing the place up. He cringed at every book he made contact with.

Soon he was closed to being finished, all that was left to do was sweep the floors and then he would be on his way out of the librbary, before he went crazy. He would grab a broom, slapping it against the floor, as he moved it forwards then backwards. Soon a moderate size pile of trash would have been collected in front of him. He would place it in a dustpan and dump it in a trash can. Now the old hag, would make an appearence, she would walk around the place smiling. Haru wondered if she liked it, he didn't care, he never wanted to be that close to books ever again. "Nice wok." The old woman said, she then handed Haru a bag of ryo. Haru smiled, leaping into the air in a pose. He then bowed respectfully to the woman before leaving. For his first D rank mission, things had gone pretty well.

[687/600]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.